|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ned take Mr. Scully every day?
(a) A bottle of milk.
(b) Mail and newspaper.
2. What does Mr. Scully say comes into his yard regularly?
(a) A bear.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) Two deer.
(d) The one-eyed cat.
3. What does Ned notice about the things Doris sent for the last three months?
(a) They all have the same picture on them.
(b) They are stale.
(c) They are addressed in a very shaky handwriting.
(d) The pictures in the letters do not include Doris herself.
4. Why is James Willis upset with Hilary?
(a) James thinks Ned's birthday gift is not appropriate.
(b) James wishes Hilary would not waste money.
(c) James is not upset with Hilary.
(d) James thinks Hilary makes James look bad.
5. Who does Ned knows that lives in New York City?
(a) His great-aunt.
(b) His great-grandmother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His maternal grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ned travel that night?
2. What does James Wallis tell his son to refrain from when at the Brewster's home?
3. What kind of potatoes does Mrs. Brewster serve?
4. What does Evie Kimball's father do?
5. Why does Ned feel guilty when he is watching out the window with Mr. Scully?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)