|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ned take Mr. Scully every day?
(a) Mail and newspaper.
(d) A bottle of milk.
2. What are many of the homes like near where Ned lives?
(a) Well kept.
(b) Crowded with several families per home.
(d) Run down.
3. Where does Doris live?
(a) Out West.
(c) In a neighboring town.
4. Where does Ned go after the household is in bed?
(a) Outside to try to catch a raccoon.
(b) To the basement.
(c) Outside to catch frogs.
(d) To retrieve his present.
5. In what country does Hilary buy a butterfly enclosed in glass?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decades is the novel set?
2. Where does Ned walk by where his mother used to keep her horse?
3. What does Mrs. Scallop tell Ned about his birth?
4. To whom had the present once belonged?
5. What does Doris send Mr. Scully about once a month?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)