Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard see on the wings of the airplane that the fighter plane has in its gun-sight?
2. When Leslie sees Ronnie, what does she say he looks like?
3. What do Leslie and Richard discover about Mashara?
4. What did Xiao do after he "destroyed" the fighter plane?
5. What does the line-boy say about flying a Seabird?
What are two important symbols of this novel? Discuss the ways they are used in the story and the meaning they convey.
What kind of relationship do Leslie and Richard have at the beginning of the novel? How does it deepen and strengthen as they share a spacetime journey? In what way does their relationship change after they are reunited?
Discuss how both Richard and Leslie positively influence their alternate selves. What important things do they help them understand so they can make better choices? Provide specific textual examples to support your ideas.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)