Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard see on the wings of the airplane that the fighter plane has in its gun-sight?
2. When Leslie sees Ronnie, what does she say he looks like?
3. What do Leslie and Richard discover about Mashara?
4. What did Xiao do after he "destroyed" the fighter plane?
5. What does the line-boy say about flying a Seabird?
How does Dave change from feeling bitter about his life to seeing possibilities in the months he has left? How does Lorraine help him see life in new way? In what ways does Dave's experience influence Richard and Leslie to live differently when they return home?
Discuss the importance of the Air Games in achieving a prosperous and peaceful world. What does the pilot Linda say about how her world decided to change? In what way did the Air Games become big business?
Discuss how the theme of love is used in this novel to transform characters and their lives. What opportunities does love open up to them? How does love provide the answers they seek?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)