|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leslie say about Ronnie's personality when he was young?
2. When Leslie sees Ronnie, what does she say he looks like?
3. Where do Leslie and Richard land in Chapter 15?
4. What is Leslie's middle name?
5. What symbol does Richard see in the water at the beginning of Chapter 20?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the character of the young Leslie. What conflict does she have with her mother? How does her sense of determination compel her to achieve her dreams? In what way does Leslie's advice influence her?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of Pye's character in this novel. What role does she play and what do Richard and Leslie think of her? How do they feel about flying without her?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the importance of the Air Games in achieving a prosperous and peaceful world. What does the pilot Linda say about how her world decided to change? In what way did the Air Games become big business?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)