Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard see on the wings of the airplane that the fighter plane has in its gun-sight?
2. When Leslie sees Ronnie, what does she say he looks like?
3. What do Leslie and Richard discover about Mashara?
4. What did Xiao do after he "destroyed" the fighter plane?
5. What does the line-boy say about flying a Seabird?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Richard and Leslie's experience at the conference. Who do they find there? What ideas parallel their own experiences in spacetime? Why do Richard and Leslie agree to talk about their experience at the conference?
Essay Topic 2
What is intuition and how is the concept presented in this novel? How do Richard and Leslie rely on intuition? What does the author seem to be suggesting about using intuition?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the importance of the Air Games in achieving a prosperous and peaceful world. What does the pilot Linda say about how her world decided to change? In what way did the Air Games become big business?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)