|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What birds did Dave use to watch from the jetty?
2. According to the alternate Richard in Chapter 16, what does his wife accuse him of?
(a) Sleeping all the time.
(b) Being a neat freak.
(c) Getting in her way by trying to help.
(d) Not helping out enough.
3. What does Richard call Dave when he hears him complaining about Richard's book?
(d) Unhappy soul.
4. What does Dave's wife want to get him for their anniversary?
(a) New tractor.
(c) Fishing gear.
(d) Flying lessons.
5. What is Leslie's middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Leslie and Richard land in the wilderness planet, what movie does Leslie say it looks like?
2. What does Richard dislike about Dave?
3. How many months does Richard believe passed from the time Leslie died to the time they reconnect?
4. What would Dave tell his children, if he had any?
5. When the line-boy asks Richard where he has been, how does Richard respond?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leslie realize might be one more test or challenge in the pattern?
2. How does Richard feel when they land in a bar?
3. How does Leslie influence Richard to focus and use his will to change the outcome of the crash?
4. What are Air Games?
5. What does Ronnie tell Leslie in Yosemite?
6. Who does Leslie encounter in the afterlife?
7. Where do Leslie and Richard land when they jump out of the plane?
8. How did Leslie and Richard experience the passage of time differently when Leslie was dead?
9. What symbol do Leslie and Richard see in the water that marks their entry back home?
10. What is special about the restaurant that Leslie and Richard eat in after they arrive in Santa Monica?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)