|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the alternate Richard ask the alternate Leslie for after he has decided to change?
2. What are Leslie and Richard celebrating at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Learning that Ronnie is alive.
(b) Getting a message from Marshara.
(c) Seeing Pye again.
(d) They are together again.
3. How far away do Leslie and Richard have to park from the restaurant they go to on Robertson Boulevard?
(a) One block.
(b) Half a block.
(c) Six blocks.
(d) Two blocks.
4. What do Leslie and Richard find at Lake Healey?
(a) No lake.
(b) An interesting man.
(c) Lots of people.
(d) A plane just like Growly.
5. What does Richard hear Leslie saying to him in Chapter 17?
(a) It's now or never.
(b) Just focus up!
(c) Pay attention.
(d) I'm here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mashara call the animal who is hurt?
2. What does Leslie have to unlock in the plane in Chapter 20?
3. What style jacket does the line-boy wear?
4. What animal comes out of the trees toward Leslie and Richard in the wilderness planet?
5. When Leslie and Richard land in a new universe in Chapter 13, what color is the sun and sky?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Richard's alternate self, how is Krys described?
2. How does Leslie influence Richard to focus and use his will to change the outcome of the crash?
3. What does Pye tell Leslie and Richard is the reason she left them to fly alone?
4. What symbol do Leslie and Richard see in the water that marks their entry back home?
5. Who is Marshara?
6. Why do Leslie and Richard jump out the plane?
7. Describe Linda's competitive nature.
8. Describe the setting of the wilderness planet.
9. What is special about the restaurant that Leslie and Richard eat in after they arrive in Santa Monica?
10. How does Leslie react to seeing the new media center?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)