|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sport called that the fighter planes are competing in?
(a) Flying Fiesta.
(b) Air & Rocket Racing Show.
(c) Warbird Airshow.
(d) Air Games.
2. When Leslie and Richard land in the wilderness planet, what movie does Leslie say it looks like?
(a) Planet of the Apes.
(b) Lost in Space.
(c) Space Odyssey.
(d) Star Trek.
3. What does Richard suggest that he and Leslie do when they reach the crash site in order to find their way home?
(a) Solve the combination.
(b) Analyze the patterns.
(c) Jump overboard.
(d) Find the key.
4. What is the name of the line-boy who asks Richard if he needs fuel?
5. What does the air smell like in the wilderness planet?
(c) Pear blossoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What style jacket does the line-boy wear?
2. What is the relationship between Leslie and Ronnie?
3. Where do Leslie and Richard land in Chapter 15?
4. How far away do Leslie and Richard have to park from the restaurant they go to on Robertson Boulevard?
5. What is Richard's twin depressed about as he lays on a hotel bed and stares out the window?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Marshara?
2. What do Leslie and Richard learn from eavesdropping on Lorraine and Dave?
3. Describe the setting of the wilderness planet.
4. What are Air Games?
5. What symbol do Leslie and Richard see in the water that marks their entry back home?
6. Where do Leslie and Richard land when they jump out of the plane?
7. How does Richard's alternate self make an important change in his life after his wife leaves him?
8. What is special about the restaurant that Leslie and Richard eat in after they arrive in Santa Monica?
9. As Richard's alternate self, how is Krys described?
10. What happens when Growly crashes into the water?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)