|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leslie like on the menu when she goes to the restaurant on Robertson Boulevard?
(a) Roots-of-heaven salad.
(b) Egg sandwich.
(c) Chicken salad.
(d) Caeser salad.
2. What does Richard dislike about Dave?
(a) That he is mean to his wife.
(b) That he jiggles his leg.
(c) That he smokes and drinks beer.
(d) That he swears.
3. What animal comes out of the trees toward Leslie and Richard in the wilderness planet?
4. What is the name of the line-boy who asks Richard if he needs fuel?
5. What surprising activity does Dave want to do before he dies?
(a) Sky diving.
(b) Bungee jumping.
(c) Rock climbing.
(d) Learn to surf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorraine suggest she and Dave do with the time they have left together?
2. What is Leslie's middle name?
3. What is the name of the woman flying the fighter plane who is an alternate Leslie?
4. What style jacket does the line-boy wear?
5. What happens when Richard drives the throttle forward at the end of Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Richard's alternate self make an important change in his life after his wife leaves him?
2. What promise does Leslie ask Richard to make if she dies first?
3. Describe Dave and Lorraine's physical appearance.
4. What does Richard call Linda's planet?
5. How did Leslie and Richard experience the passage of time differently when Leslie was dead?
6. How does Leslie influence Richard to focus and use his will to change the outcome of the crash?
7. How does Richard feel when they land in a bar?
8. What is special about the restaurant that Leslie and Richard eat in after they arrive in Santa Monica?
9. What do Leslie and Richard learn from eavesdropping on Lorraine and Dave?
10. What does Ronnie tell Leslie in Yosemite?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)