|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard and Leslie see at Lake Healey?
2. Where is Leslie driving at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) Santa Monica Freeway.
(b) Hollywood Boulevard.
(c) Los Angeles Boulevard.
(d) East Pacific Coast Highway.
3. How does Leslie describe the afterlife in Chapter 19?
(b) A good place to sleep.
(d) Glorious place.
4. What does Richard say that Dave and his wife have taught him and Leslie?
(a) To save for when they are older.
(b) To work harder.
(c) Not to regret how they've lived.
(d) How to live when they get home.
5. What country does Richard's alternate self represent in the fighter plane competition?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard's alternate self invite Leslie and Richard to do in Chapter 12?
2. When Leslie sees Ronnie, what does she say he looks like?
3. What is the name of Richard's alternate self in Chapter 12?
4. What do Leslie and Richard find at Lake Healey?
5. What role does Mashara play in the wilderness planet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Leslie influence Richard to focus and use his will to change the outcome of the crash?
2. What does Ronnie tell Leslie in Yosemite?
3. How does Richard feel when they land in a bar?
4. What do Leslie and Richard remember that Pye told them about guiding themselves home?
5. What does Pye tell Leslie and Richard is the reason she left them to fly alone?
6. As Richard's alternate self, how is Krys described?
7. Describe the setting of the wilderness planet.
8. What are Air Games?
9. How does Richard's alternate self make an important change in his life after his wife leaves him?
10. What do Leslie and Richard learn from eavesdropping on Lorraine and Dave?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)