|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does the alternate Leslie have who flies a fighter plane?
2. Where is Leslie driving at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) Los Angeles Boulevard.
(b) Santa Monica Freeway.
(c) Hollywood Boulevard.
(d) East Pacific Coast Highway.
3. When the line-boy asks Richard where he has been, how does Richard respond?
(a) Oh, just flying around.
(b) Here and there.
(c) To alternate universes.
(d) Down to the coast and back.
4. What does the air smell like in the wilderness planet?
(d) Pear blossoms.
5. What kind of car does Richard drive after Leslie's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ronnie and Hy take Leslie to talk?
2. What birds did Dave use to watch from the jetty?
3. What are Leslie and Richard celebrating at the beginning of Chapter 19?
4. What activity do Leslie and Richard undertake at Lake Healey?
5. Where does Richard sleep after Leslie dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Marshara?
2. How does Richard's alternate self make an important change in his life after his wife leaves him?
3. What does Richard call Linda's planet?
4. How does Leslie react to seeing the new media center?
5. What does Ronnie tell Leslie in Yosemite?
6. Why do Leslie and Richard jump out the plane?
7. Describe the setting of the wilderness planet.
8. Who does Leslie encounter in the afterlife?
9. How does Leslie influence Richard to focus and use his will to change the outcome of the crash?
10. As Richard's alternate self, how is Krys described?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)