|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Leslie buried?
(a) Hillside where she always planted flowers.
(b) Ashes scattered in the sea.
(c) Cemetery behind the church.
(d) Town graveyard.
2. What happens when Richard drives the throttle forward at the end of Chapter 17?
(b) He awakens from a dream.
(c) The plane soars into the water and Leslie is alive.
(d) He lands in another universe without Leslie.
3. How many years does Leslie say it has been since Ronnie died?
4. What does Richard see on the wings of the airplane that the fighter plane has in its gun-sight?
(a) Black diamonds.
(b) Green stripes.
(c) Silver arrows.
(d) Red stars.
5. What would Dave tell his children, if he had any?
(a) Get along with everyone.
(b) Be cautious about taking risks.
(c) To think about whether they really want to do something.
(d) Do the best you can.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last character to speak in Chapter 21?
2. What does Leslie say about Ronnie's personality when he was young?
3. What has Ronnie done since his death?
4. What is the name of Richard's alternate self in Chapter 12?
5. How far away do Leslie and Richard have to park from the restaurant they go to on Robertson Boulevard?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)