|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leslie suggest she and Richard do to learn more about Dave and his wife?
(b) Talk to their neighbors.
(c) Read about their past in old newspapers.
(d) Ask to sit down with them.
2. How does Leslie say she feels about Hy and the reason for his death?
3. When Leslie sees Ronnie, what does she say he looks like?
(a) Vivacious and average height.
(b) Heavy and short.
(c) Tall and thin and shy.
(d) Older and white-haired.
4. What does Richard say that Dave and his wife have taught him and Leslie?
(a) How to live when they get home.
(b) Not to regret how they've lived.
(c) To save for when they are older.
(d) To work harder.
5. What does Dave's wife want to get him for their anniversary?
(b) Fishing gear.
(c) Flying lessons.
(d) New tractor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard dislike about Dave?
2. What color dress is Mashara wearing when Richard and Leslie first meet her?
3. What does Leslie say about Ronnie's personality when he was young?
4. What does Leslie have to unlock in the plane in Chapter 20?
5. What kind of restaurant does Leslie take Richard to on Robertson Boulevard?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)