|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress is Mashara wearing when Richard and Leslie first meet her?
2. Who is the last character to speak in Chapter 21?
3. What is the name of the woman flying the fighter plane who is an alternate Leslie?
4. What does Richard say that Dave and his wife have taught him and Leslie?
(a) How to live when they get home.
(b) To work harder.
(c) To save for when they are older.
(d) Not to regret how they've lived.
5. What does Dave's wife want to get him for their anniversary?
(a) New tractor.
(c) Flying lessons.
(d) Fishing gear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leslie wonder if they are trapped in in Chapter 19?
2. Where does Dave dream of traveling to in Europe?
3. How does Leslie describe the afterlife in Chapter 19?
4. Where do Leslie and Richard land the plane in Chapter 21?
5. What has Ronnie done since his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dave and Lorraine's physical appearance.
2. What happens when Growly crashes into the water?
3. How does Richard feel when they land in a bar?
4. Why do Leslie and Richard jump out the plane?
5. How does Leslie influence Richard to focus and use his will to change the outcome of the crash?
6. What are Air Games?
7. How does Leslie react to seeing the new media center?
8. What does Lorraine encourage Dave to do in these last months of his life?
9. What is special about the restaurant that Leslie and Richard eat in after they arrive in Santa Monica?
10. How do Richard and Leslie reunite?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)