|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Leslie and Ronnie?
(b) Aunt and nephew.
(c) Sister and brother.
(d) Mother and son.
2. What does Richard buy after Leslie dies?
(a) Honda Starflash airplane.
(c) New house.
3. Where does Dave dream of traveling to in Europe?
4. How does Leslie describe the afterlife in Chapter 19?
(b) Glorious place.
(d) A good place to sleep.
5. What does Leslie like on the menu when she goes to the restaurant on Robertson Boulevard?
(a) Chicken salad.
(b) Caeser salad.
(c) Egg sandwich.
(d) Roots-of-heaven salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does Leslie say it has been since Ronnie died?
2. What would Dave tell his children, if he had any?
3. What did Xiao do after he "destroyed" the fighter plane?
4. Why does Richard think he failed an important test when the plane crashed?
5. What is the last thing that Leslie says in Chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richard call Linda's planet?
2. As Richard's alternate self, how is Krys described?
3. Who does Leslie encounter in the afterlife?
4. Describe the setting of the wilderness planet.
5. Why do Leslie and Richard jump out the plane?
6. What happens when Growly crashes into the water?
7. What are Air Games?
8. What is special about the restaurant that Leslie and Richard eat in after they arrive in Santa Monica?
9. How does Leslie react to seeing the new media center?
10. Where do Leslie and Richard land when they jump out of the plane?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)