|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard's alternate self invite Leslie and Richard to do in Chapter 12?
(a) Stay the night.
(b) Talk to the press.
(c) Fly with him.
(d) Have dinner.
2. What activity do Leslie and Richard undertake at Lake Healey?
3. Where is Leslie driving at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) East Pacific Coast Highway.
(b) Santa Monica Freeway.
(c) Hollywood Boulevard.
(d) Los Angeles Boulevard.
4. What does Leslie have to unlock in the plane in Chapter 20?
(a) Black box.
(c) Control panel.
5. What kind of car does Richard drive after Leslie's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leslie say she feels about Hy and the reason for his death?
2. What does Lorraine suggest she and Dave do with the time they have left together?
3. What do Leslie and Richard find at Lake Healey?
4. What surprising activity does Dave want to do before he dies?
5. What caused Hy's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pye tell Leslie and Richard is the reason she left them to fly alone?
2. How does Richard feel when they land in a bar?
3. Who does Leslie encounter in the afterlife?
4. As Richard's alternate self, how is Krys described?
5. What is special about the restaurant that Leslie and Richard eat in after they arrive in Santa Monica?
6. What do Leslie and Richard learn from eavesdropping on Lorraine and Dave?
7. Why do Leslie and Richard jump out the plane?
8. Who is Marshara?
9. What does Richard learn from his alternate self when he imagines talking with him?
10. What does Richard tell Dave, the line-boy, at Santa Monica airport about the Seabird?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)