|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of restaurant does Leslie take Richard to on Robertson Boulevard?
(a) Burger joint.
2. When he hears Dave's story, what does Richard think he and Leslie should do once they get back home?
(a) Take a long vacation.
(b) Make plans to begin a documentary.
(c) Start a new book.
(d) Work harder.
3. What does Leslie have to unlock in the plane in Chapter 20?
(b) Black box.
(c) Control panel.
4. What instructions does a voice tell Richard to follow in Chapter 12?
(a) Fly till the pattern turns amber.
(b) Fly low.
(c) Fly right, then left.
(d) Fly until the light disappears.
5. What does Richard do when the seaplane crashes in the water?
(a) Swims as fast as he can to the surface.
(b) Gets Leslie out of the plane and brings her to the surface.
(c) Calls for help from Pye.
(d) Uses his intuition to transport them to another place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Leslie and Richard land in Chapter 15?
2. What does Richard buy after Leslie dies?
3. Why does Richard think he failed an important test when the plane crashed?
4. What is Leslie's middle name?
5. How many years does Leslie say it has been since Ronnie died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richard tell Dave, the line-boy, at Santa Monica airport about the Seabird?
2. What promise does Leslie ask Richard to make if she dies first?
3. What does Richard call Linda's planet?
4. What does Ronnie tell Leslie in Yosemite?
5. What symbol do Leslie and Richard see in the water that marks their entry back home?
6. How does Leslie react to seeing the new media center?
7. Who is Marshara?
8. As Richard's alternate self, how is Krys described?
9. How do Richard and Leslie reunite?
10. How does Richard feel when they land in a bar?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)