|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard and Leslie see at Lake Healey?
2. What does Leslie say about Ronnie's personality when he was young?
(a) He liked to tell jokes.
(b) He loved to be by himself.
(c) He was difficult to love.
(d) He was very serious.
3. What does Ronnie say he'll show up as if they ever meet again?
(d) Old dog.
4. How does Leslie describe the afterlife in Chapter 19?
(b) A good place to sleep.
(c) Glorious place.
5. In Chapter 19, what does Leslie say that Pye told them to use to guide themselves home?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the line-boy asks Richard where he has been, how does Richard respond?
2. What does Ronnie tell Leslie about his accident and death?
3. Where does Richard sleep after Leslie dies?
4. What do Leslie and Richard discover about Mashara?
5. What promise does Leslie make Richard keep?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Leslie and Richard experience the passage of time differently when Leslie was dead?
2. What is special about the restaurant that Leslie and Richard eat in after they arrive in Santa Monica?
3. What does Richard learn from his alternate self when he imagines talking with him?
4. What does Lorraine encourage Dave to do in these last months of his life?
5. What do Leslie and Richard remember that Pye told them about guiding themselves home?
6. What do Leslie and Richard learn from eavesdropping on Lorraine and Dave?
7. How do Richard and Leslie reunite?
8. How does Richard feel when they land in a bar?
9. How does Leslie influence Richard to focus and use his will to change the outcome of the crash?
10. Describe Linda's competitive nature.
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)