|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Xiao do after he "destroyed" the fighter plane?
(a) Used the thumbs up sign.
(b) Laughed and waved.
(d) Shook his fist in victory.
2. What does Lorraine suggest she and Dave do with the time they have left together?
(a) Spend time alone at home.
(b) Go to church more often.
(c) Create a list of things they'd like to do and then do them.
(d) Clean out their garage.
3. What do Leslie and Richard discover about Mashara?
(a) She knows Richard's brother.
(b) She is Leslie's mother in another time.
(c) She's a computer.
(d) She has a large family.
4. Where do Leslie and Richard land the plane in Chapter 21?
(a) Santa Monica airport.
(b) O'Hare airport.
(c) San Diego airport.
(d) Sacramento airport.
5. What is the name of Richard's alternate self in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instructions does a voice tell Richard to follow in Chapter 12?
2. What does the alternate Richard ask the alternate Leslie for after he has decided to change?
3. What does Leslie like on the menu when she goes to the restaurant on Robertson Boulevard?
4. Where does Richard tell Leslie they are headed after he hears a voice giving him directions in Chapter 12?
5. What does Ronnie say he'll show up as if they ever meet again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Growly crashes into the water?
2. How do Richard and Leslie reunite?
3. Describe the setting of the wilderness planet.
4. What does Pye tell Leslie and Richard is the reason she left them to fly alone?
5. What do Leslie and Richard remember that Pye told them about guiding themselves home?
6. What does Richard call Linda's planet?
7. How does Leslie react to seeing the new media center?
8. What does Ronnie tell Leslie in Yosemite?
9. What does Richard tell Dave, the line-boy, at Santa Monica airport about the Seabird?
10. As Richard's alternate self, how is Krys described?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)