|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave dream of traveling to in Europe?
2. What is the last thing that Leslie says in Chapter 20?
(a) I'm scared.
(b) I'm ready when you are.
(d) I can't do it!
3. What kind of car does Richard drive after Leslie's death?
4. What animal comes out of the trees toward Leslie and Richard in the wilderness planet?
5. What does Lorraine suggest she and Dave do with the time they have left together?
(a) Create a list of things they'd like to do and then do them.
(b) Clean out their garage.
(c) Spend time alone at home.
(d) Go to church more often.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say that Dave and his wife have taught him and Leslie?
2. Where is Leslie buried?
3. Who does Richard quote when he and Leslie are driving to the hotel?
4. When Leslie and Richard land in a new universe in Chapter 13, what color is the sun and sky?
5. When the line-boy asks Richard where he has been, how does Richard respond?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Linda's competitive nature.
2. Why do Leslie and Richard jump out the plane?
3. Describe the setting of the wilderness planet.
4. How did Leslie and Richard experience the passage of time differently when Leslie was dead?
5. As Richard's alternate self, how is Krys described?
6. Describe Dave and Lorraine's physical appearance.
7. What does Richard learn from his alternate self when he imagines talking with him?
8. What symbol do Leslie and Richard see in the water that marks their entry back home?
9. How do Richard and Leslie reunite?
10. What is special about the restaurant that Leslie and Richard eat in after they arrive in Santa Monica?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)