|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Leslie and Richard land in a new universe in Chapter 13, what color is the sun and sky?
(a) Silver and green.
(b) Yellow and red.
(c) Copper and violet.
(d) Purple and gold.
2. What does Richard dislike about Dave?
(a) That he smokes and drinks beer.
(b) That he jiggles his leg.
(c) That he swears.
(d) That he is mean to his wife.
3. What does Leslie wonder if they are trapped in in Chapter 19?
(a) Cosmic bubble.
(b) Black hole.
(c) Time warp.
(d) Pattern maze.
4. What does Richard call Dave when he hears him complaining about Richard's book?
(d) Unhappy soul.
5. Who does Richard and Leslie see at Lake Healey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Richard drive after Leslie's death?
2. What caused Hy's death?
3. How does Leslie describe the afterlife in Chapter 19?
4. What color hair does the alternate Leslie have who flies a fighter plane?
5. What does Richard suggest that he and Leslie do when they reach the crash site in order to find their way home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ronnie tell Leslie in Yosemite?
2. What do Leslie and Richard learn from eavesdropping on Lorraine and Dave?
3. As Richard's alternate self, how is Krys described?
4. How does Richard's alternate self make an important change in his life after his wife leaves him?
5. What does Richard learn from his alternate self when he imagines talking with him?
6. What does Richard call Linda's planet?
7. Describe Dave and Lorraine's physical appearance.
8. What promise does Leslie ask Richard to make if she dies first?
9. Describe the setting of the wilderness planet.
10. Who does Leslie encounter in the afterlife?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)