Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard see on the wings of the airplane that the fighter plane has in its gun-sight?
(a) Green stripes.
(b) Black diamonds.
(c) Silver arrows.
(d) Red stars.
2. When Leslie sees Ronnie, what does she say he looks like?
(a) Heavy and short.
(b) Vivacious and average height.
(c) Older and white-haired.
(d) Tall and thin and shy.
3. What do Leslie and Richard discover about Mashara?
(a) She's a computer.
(b) She is Leslie's mother in another time.
(c) She has a large family.
(d) She knows Richard's brother.
4. What did Xiao do after he "destroyed" the fighter plane?
(a) Laughed and waved.
(b) Shook his fist in victory.
(c) Used the thumbs up sign.
5. What does the line-boy say about flying a Seabird?
(a) He's heard they can land almost anywhere.
(b) It's too much plane for him to handle.
(c) They have a bad reputation.
(d) They handle well in turbulence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol does Richard see in the water at the beginning of Chapter 20?
2. Where is Leslie driving at the beginning of Chapter 22?
3. Who does Richard quote when he and Leslie are driving to the hotel?
4. What does Lorraine suggest she and Dave do with the time they have left together?
5. What instructions does a voice tell Richard to follow in Chapter 12?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)