|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Richard say the young Richard might drop a hydrogen bomb on?
2. What form does Pye take in Chapter 7 when Leslie asks her what "higher perception" they could have chosen?
(a) Blue-white star.
3. What book did Richard write as a first-time novelist?
(a) Ideas from the Universe.
(b) Jonathan Livingston Seagull.
(c) Forever Young.
(d) Explore and Discover.
4. What is Leslie's maiden name?
5. What color sport coat is the younger Richard wearing in the hotel when Richard talks with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Leslie and Richard feel without Pye in the seaplane?
2. What does Richard say he was once terrified of in Chapter 1?
3. What is "Growly"?
4. What did Leslie give up as a young woman?
5. What drives right through Leslie and Richard in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tink influence Richard psychically regarding his first novel?
2. Describe how Richard and Leslie learn that Tink is the idea fairy.
3. Why is Leslie proud of her younger self?
4. What does Leslie tell young Richard about when they will meet?
5. What is unusual about the experience Leslie and Richard have in Moscow?
6. What do Leslie and Richard find on the mountainside they land on?
7. Describe what happens when Richard and Leslie feel an earthquake.
8. What does Pye tell Richard and Leslie about where they are?
9. How do Richard and Leslie feel when Pye leaves them to fly alone?
10. What does Leslie tell the young Leslie about her career as an actor?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)