|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what government agency does Ivan work?
2. What is another name used for Attila the Hun?
3. Where is William's Air Force base located?
(b) North Dakota.
4. How many people might young Richard kill if he flies the plane that drops a hydrogen bomb in 1962?
(a) Thirteen hundred.
(b) Nine hundred thousand.
(c) Twenty thousand.
(d) Sixty thousand.
5. What kind of radio-controlled bird models are in the younger Richard's hotel room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Leslie scream when she and Richard are flying a plane in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Richard want to splash into the ocean to wash Growly off?
3. How do Leslie and Richard feel without Pye in the seaplane?
4. What city does Richard say the young Richard might drop a hydrogen bomb on?
5. What is the tent made of that Richard and Leslie see when they land in a desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conflict between the younger Leslie and her mother.
2. Who are Leslie and Richard surprised to see at their conference?
3. What happens when Growly crashes into the water?
4. What does Pye tell Richard and Leslie about where they are?
5. Who does Leslie encounter in the afterlife?
6. Why does Richard tell his younger self about his role in bombing Kiev?
7. As Richard's alternate self, how is Krys described?
8. What are Richard and Leslie confronted with in the hotel?
9. How do Richard and Leslie reunite?
10. What do Leslie and Richard remember that Pye told them about guiding themselves home?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)