|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When there are sirens going off, what does Ivan take from the closet?
(b) Face masks.
(d) Two overnight bags.
2. What was the name of Richard's dog when he was a child?
3. Who says, "We have some required courses: Survival, Nourishment, and Shelter."
(a) Leslie's mother.
4. What book did Richard write as a first-time novelist?
(a) Explore and Discover.
(b) Forever Young.
(c) Jonathan Livingston Seagull.
(d) Ideas from the Universe.
5. What kind of animal does Tatiana say "Hallo" to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does Richard estimate they have left to fly the plane when the fuel gauge is not working at the beginning of the novel?
2. What did Lieutenant Wyatt write on the chalk board?
3. What job did Leslie have in Hollywood?
4. Who does Richard have to fight to defend Leslie in the desert?
5. What is the man doing that Richard and Leslie see in the mountains?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pye tell Richard and Leslie about where they are?
2. Why does Leslie enter the tent in the desert?
3. How does Richard's dark side come out when Leslie is attacked in the desert?
4. Why is Leslie proud of her younger self?
5. What important concept does Richard think about on the mountainside after Le Clerc has left them alone?
6. How does Leslie get Richard to agree to stay in their alternate universe?
7. Describe the idea foundry.
8. Why does Leslie burn the sheaf of papers?
9. Why does Richard tell his younger self about his role in bombing Kiev?
10. Describe how Richard and Leslie learn that Tink is the idea fairy.
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)