|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tent made of that Richard and Leslie see when they land in a desert?
(a) Leather and cloth.
(b) Tree limbs and pine branches.
2. What is another name used for Attila the Hun?
3. What did Leslie give up as a young woman?
(a) Playing sports.
(b) Dating older men.
4. What does Pye tell Leslie she can use as a guide in Chapter 5?
(c) Directions from a book.
5. What does the girl in Chapter 6 say she hates?
(a) Rainy days.
(d) Being hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leslie's mother send to New York in Chapter 5?
2. How do Leslie and Richard feel without Pye in the seaplane?
3. What did Lieutenant Wyatt write on the chalk board?
4. What does Tink give Leslie and Richard after they land the seaplane?
5. What does the young Leslie's family think of her as stated in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the idea foundry.
2. What does Pye tell Richard and Leslie about where they are?
3. How do Richard and Leslie try to explain their experience when Los Angeles disappears?
4. What does Leslie tell young Richard about when they will meet?
5. Why does Leslie enter the tent in the desert?
6. How do Richard and Leslie feel when Pye leaves them to fly alone?
7. Why is Leslie proud of her younger self?
8. What does Leslie tell the young Leslie about her career as an actor?
9. Describe what happens when Richard and Leslie are flying and Richard bends down to fix the squawk box.
10. Where are Richard and Leslie flying to when their world changes?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)