|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pye wearing?
(a) Shorts and a tank top.
(b) Skirt and blouse.
(c) Jeans and plaid shirt.
(d) Long flowing printed skirt.
2. Before Pye leaves Leslie and Richard in Chapter 8, what advice does she give them?
(a) Explore together.
(b) Be cautious.
(c) Don't stray too far.
(d) Stay safe.
3. What does the young Leslie's family think of her as stated in Chapter 6?
(a) That she's stubborn and strange.
(b) She is special and needs all their support.
(c) She is an excellent singer.
(d) She doesn't work hard enough.
4. Where is William's Air Force base located?
(c) North Dakota.
5. What is the Conover Agency?
(a) Insurance agency.
(b) Government agency.
(c) Modeling agency.
(d) Detective agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Attila kill his guard?
2. What is the name of the hotel Richard and Leslie have landed in when they see their younger selves?
3. What is another name used for Attila the Hun?
4. What did the dog Richard had as a child like to eat?
5. When there are sirens going off, what does Ivan take from the closet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pye tell Richard and Leslie about where they are?
2. Describe what happens when Richard and Leslie feel an earthquake.
3. Why does Richard tell his younger self about his role in bombing Kiev?
4. How do Richard and Leslie feel when Pye leaves them to fly alone?
5. What do Leslie and Richard find on the mountainside they land on?
6. What is unusual about the experience Leslie and Richard have in Moscow?
7. How does Richard's dark side come out when Leslie is attacked in the desert?
8. What does Leslie tell young Richard about when they will meet?
9. What are Richard and Leslie confronted with in the hotel?
10. Why does Leslie enter the tent in the desert?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)