|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan say Communists like?
(a) Political autonomy.
2. What reason does Richard give for not wanting to enter the tent in the desert?
(a) Pye is trying to get them back to another dimension.
(b) He thinks he's made a mistake.
(c) He'd rather visit with Tink.
(d) The seaplane is sinking.
3. What does Leslie's younger self ask of Leslie in Chapter 5?
(a) For help.
(b) To find her father.
(c) To give a message to her mother.
(d) A letter of recommendation.
4. What job did Leslie have in Hollywood?
(a) Script writer.
(b) Stunt woman.
(d) Film producer.
5. What does Ivan encourage Leslie and Richard to do when the sirens go off?
(a) Come with him to safety.
(b) Write to him when they get home.
(c) Go back to their world.
(d) Keep an eye on his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does Richard estimate they have left to fly the plane when the fuel gauge is not working at the beginning of the novel?
2. What did the dog Richard had as a child like to eat?
3. What makes Tink cry?
4. What drives right through Leslie and Richard in Chapter 7?
5. In what city is the seventeen-year-old Leslie giving a recital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens when Richard and Leslie are flying and Richard bends down to fix the squawk box.
2. What does Pye tell Richard and Leslie about where they are?
3. What kind of help does the young Leslie want from Leslie and Richard?
4. Describe Attila the Hun's reasons for his violent behavior.
5. How does Leslie rely on her intuition?
6. Describe how Richard and Leslie learn that Tink is the idea fairy.
7. Why is Leslie proud of her younger self?
8. How did Tink influence Richard psychically regarding his first novel?
9. What do Leslie and Richard find on the mountainside they land on?
10. Describe what happens when Richard and Leslie feel an earthquake.
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)