|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leslie's mother send to New York in Chapter 5?
(b) Photo of her daughter.
(d) Request for financial aid.
2. What is another name used for Attila the Hun?
3. What does Richard want to convince his younger self to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Quit the Air Force.
(b) Be a better pilot.
(c) Stay in the Air Force.
(d) Listen to the president's orders.
4. What does Tatiana say when the sirens go off?
(a) Volcano eruption!
5. What makes Leslie scream when she and Richard are flying a plane in Chapter 2?
(a) Seeing another plane so close.
(b) Yellow flash.
(d) A bird hitting the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tourist industry does Ivan tell Leslie and Richard about?
2. What does Pye suggest created Richard and Leslie's time changes?
3. Where is William's Air Force base located?
4. What does Pye tell Leslie she can use as a guide in Chapter 5?
5. What is the word for one of the core ideas that Atkins describes to Richard and Leslie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conflict between the younger Leslie and her mother.
2. What does Pye tell Richard and Leslie about where they are?
3. What is unusual about the experience Leslie and Richard have in Moscow?
4. What kinds of questions does the younger Richard ask the older Richard to answer in order to prove his identity?
5. Describe what happens when Richard and Leslie are flying and Richard bends down to fix the squawk box.
6. How do Richard and Leslie feel when Pye leaves them to fly alone?
7. Describe what happens when Richard and Leslie feel an earthquake.
8. How does Richard's dark side come out when Leslie is attacked in the desert?
9. How do Richard and Leslie try to explain their experience when Los Angeles disappears?
10. Why does Leslie burn the sheaf of papers?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)