|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Richard ask Attila that makes him act violently?
(a) Why are you so frightened?
(b) How do we get out of here?
(c) Where are the nicer tents?
(d) Where can we stay the night?
2. Where do Richard and Leslie land in Chapter 11?
3. What does Richard say he was once terrified of in Chapter 1?
4. Why does Richard want to splash into the ocean to wash Growly off?
(a) Symbolic cleansing.
(b) It has blood on it.
(c) The sea salt will make it shine.
(d) He hopes the water will stain it blue.
5. What tourist industry does Ivan tell Leslie and Richard about?
(a) Submarine trips to Alaska.
(b) Deep-water sight-seeing.
(c) Ice sailing.
(d) Siberian camping groups.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man doing that Richard and Leslie see in the mountains?
2. Who is Tink?
3. What is a subject that Richard says in Chapter 8 that he likes to read about?
4. What drives right through Leslie and Richard in Chapter 7?
5. In what government agency does Ivan work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Linda's competitive nature.
2. What do Leslie and Richard find on the mountainside they land on?
3. What happens when Growly crashes into the water?
4. How does Leslie rely on her intuition?
5. How does Leslie react to seeing the new media center?
6. Where are Richard and Leslie flying to when their world changes?
7. How does Richard's alternate self make an important change in his life after his wife leaves him?
8. What does Pye tell Richard and Leslie about where they are?
9. What does Richard tell Dave, the line-boy, at Santa Monica airport about the Seabird?
10. What does Ronnie tell Leslie in Yosemite?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)