|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Richard and Leslie land in Chapter 11?
2. What book did Richard write as a first-time novelist?
(a) Forever Young.
(b) Explore and Discover.
(c) Ideas from the Universe.
(d) Jonathan Livingston Seagull.
3. What job did Leslie have in Hollywood?
(a) Film producer.
(b) Stunt woman.
(c) Script writer.
4. What does Atkin say an idea needs in order to change the world?
5. What does Richard want to convince his younger self to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Be a better pilot.
(b) Listen to the president's orders.
(c) Quit the Air Force.
(d) Stay in the Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Richard ask Attila that makes him act violently?
2. What makes Tink cry?
3. What reason does Richard give for not wanting to enter the tent in the desert?
4. What drives right through Leslie and Richard in Chapter 7?
5. What color sport coat is the younger Richard wearing in the hotel when Richard talks with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Richard and Leslie try to explain their experience when Los Angeles disappears?
2. What reassurance does Leslie give Richard about his advice to his younger self?
3. How did Tink influence Richard psychically regarding his first novel?
4. Where are Richard and Leslie flying to when their world changes?
5. Why does Leslie enter the tent in the desert?
6. What do Leslie and Richard find on the mountainside they land on?
7. What does Richard tell the young man he talks with at William's Air Force base?
8. Describe how Richard and Leslie learn that Tink is the idea fairy.
9. How does Leslie get Richard to agree to stay in their alternate universe?
10. Why does Richard tell his younger self about his role in bombing Kiev?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)