|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago does Richard say he and Leslie first met at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Twelve years.
2. Who does Richard have to fight to defend Leslie in the desert?
(c) Human guard.
(d) Ghost of guard.
3. What job did Leslie have in Hollywood?
(a) Stunt woman.
(c) Film producer.
(d) Script writer.
4. What does Leslie's younger self ask of Leslie in Chapter 5?
(a) To find her father.
(b) For help.
(c) To give a message to her mother.
(d) A letter of recommendation.
5. What drives right through Leslie and Richard in Chapter 7?
(b) Fuel truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard say he gets his ideas from?
2. What nickname does Richard call Leslie in Chapter 8?
3. What is "Growly"?
4. In what government agency does Ivan work?
5. What is the thin young woman playing in the old stone house when Leslie and Richard arrive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens when Richard and Leslie are flying and Richard bends down to fix the squawk box.
2. Describe the conflict between the younger Leslie and her mother.
3. Describe the idea foundry.
4. What reassurance does Leslie give Richard about his advice to his younger self?
5. How does Leslie get Richard to agree to stay in their alternate universe?
6. Describe Attila the Hun's reasons for his violent behavior.
7. How did Tink influence Richard psychically regarding his first novel?
8. How do Richard and Leslie try to explain their experience when Los Angeles disappears?
9. Describe how Richard and Leslie learn that Tink is the idea fairy.
10. Why does Richard tell his younger self about his role in bombing Kiev?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)