|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old man Richard and Leslie meet on the mountainside?
(a) Jean-Paul Le Clerc.
(b) Daniel Lichtenstein.
(c) Thomas Marshall.
(d) Anthony Robbins.
2. What happens to the compass after Leslie screams in Chapter 2?
(b) Falls off the instrument panel.
3. What makes Tink cry?
(a) When Leslie says they love her.
(b) When Richard and Leslie break some crystals.
(c) When Leslie criticizes her.
(d) When Richard says he never heard about her.
4. What color sport coat is the younger Richard wearing in the hotel when Richard talks with him?
5. Who walks out of the elevator at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) An alternate Richard and Leslie on the day they first met.
(b) Friends from years ago.
(c) Leslie's parents.
(d) Hotel owners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel Richard and Leslie have landed in when they see their younger selves?
2. What Hollywood studio did Leslie work at in 1962?
3. What does Ivan encourage Leslie and Richard to do when the sirens go off?
4. What does Attila the Hun try to do to Leslie when she is in the desert tent?
5. Who is Tink?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tink influence Richard psychically regarding his first novel?
2. What reassurance does Leslie give Richard about his advice to his younger self?
3. What does Leslie tell young Richard about when they will meet?
4. What important concept does Richard think about on the mountainside after Le Clerc has left them alone?
5. What kind of help does the young Leslie want from Leslie and Richard?
6. Why does Leslie enter the tent in the desert?
7. Describe the conflict between the younger Leslie and her mother.
8. What does Leslie tell the young Leslie about her career as an actor?
9. What does Pye tell Richard and Leslie about where they are?
10. Describe what happens when Richard and Leslie feel an earthquake.
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)