|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard do when the seaplane crashes in the water?
(a) Swims as fast as he can to the surface.
(b) Calls for help from Pye.
(c) Uses his intuition to transport them to another place.
(d) Gets Leslie out of the plane and brings her to the surface.
2. What do Leslie and Richard discover about Mashara?
(a) She's a computer.
(b) She has a large family.
(c) She knows Richard's brother.
(d) She is Leslie's mother in another time.
3. What does Richard buy after Leslie dies?
(c) New house.
(d) Honda Starflash airplane.
4. Who does Richard quote when he and Leslie are driving to the hotel?
(b) John F. Kennedy.
5. What is on the televisions in the media center when Richard and Leslie walk by?
(a) Mostly old movies.
(b) Soap operas.
(c) Reality shows.
6. Who does Richard and Leslie see at Lake Healey?
7. What does the alternate Richard ask the alternate Leslie for after he has decided to change?
8. What is the last thing that Leslie says in Chapter 20?
(a) I'm scared.
(b) I'm ready when you are.
(c) I can't do it!
9. Where does Dave dream of traveling to in Europe?
10. What activity do Leslie and Richard undertake at Lake Healey?
11. Where is Leslie driving at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) Santa Monica Freeway.
(b) Hollywood Boulevard.
(c) Los Angeles Boulevard.
(d) East Pacific Coast Highway.
12. According to the alternate Richard in Chapter 16, what does his wife accuse him of?
(a) Getting in her way by trying to help.
(b) Being a neat freak.
(c) Sleeping all the time.
(d) Not helping out enough.
13. What style jacket does the line-boy wear?
14. What does Leslie say she adopted Hy to be in her life?
(a) Her wise older brother.
(b) Career mentor.
(d) Hollywood director.
15. What color dress is Mashara wearing when Richard and Leslie first meet her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Richard's alternate self represent in the fighter plane competition?
2. What do Leslie and Richard find at Lake Healey?
3. What does Ronnie tell Leslie about his accident and death?
4. What instructions does a voice tell Richard to follow in Chapter 12?
5. How does Leslie describe the afterlife in Chapter 19?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)