|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Mashara play in the wilderness planet?
(a) Census taker.
2. How many years does Leslie say it has been since Ronnie died?
3. When he hears Dave's story, what does Richard think he and Leslie should do once they get back home?
(a) Take a long vacation.
(b) Start a new book.
(c) Make plans to begin a documentary.
(d) Work harder.
4. In Chapter 19, what does Leslie say that Pye told them to use to guide themselves home?
5. How far away do Leslie and Richard have to park from the restaurant they go to on Robertson Boulevard?
(a) Six blocks.
(b) Half a block.
(c) One block.
(d) Two blocks.
6. Where do Leslie and Richard land in Chapter 15?
(c) Yellowstone Park.
7. When Leslie and Richard land in the wilderness planet, what movie does Leslie say it looks like?
(a) Lost in Space.
(b) Space Odyssey.
(c) Planet of the Apes.
(d) Star Trek.
8. What does Leslie say she adopted Hy to be in her life?
(b) Her wise older brother.
(c) Career mentor.
(d) Hollywood director.
9. What does Leslie like on the menu when she goes to the restaurant on Robertson Boulevard?
(a) Egg sandwich.
(b) Caeser salad.
(c) Chicken salad.
(d) Roots-of-heaven salad.
10. What does Ronnie tell Leslie about his accident and death?
(a) He tried very hard to live.
(b) He wanted to die.
(c) He made a poor choice.
(d) He wanted to live because he was happy.
11. What does Richard call Dave when he hears him complaining about Richard's book?
(c) Unhappy soul.
12. Where do Leslie and Richard land the plane in Chapter 21?
(a) Sacramento airport.
(b) Santa Monica airport.
(c) San Diego airport.
(d) O'Hare airport.
13. What birds did Dave use to watch from the jetty?
14. When Leslie sees Ronnie, what does she say he looks like?
(a) Tall and thin and shy.
(b) Older and white-haired.
(c) Vivacious and average height.
(d) Heavy and short.
15. What does Richard say that Dave and his wife have taught him and Leslie?
(a) To work harder.
(b) How to live when they get home.
(c) To save for when they are older.
(d) Not to regret how they've lived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Richard drives the throttle forward at the end of Chapter 17?
2. What caused Hy's death?
3. What style jacket does the line-boy wear?
4. Where is Leslie buried?
5. What is on the televisions in the media center when Richard and Leslie walk by?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)