|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hy tell Leslie when she says she has to get back to Richard?
(a) He can help her.
(b) That she's dead.
(c) He has talked to Richard.
(d) Richard knows she's okay.
2. What does Lorraine suggest she and Dave do with the time they have left together?
(a) Go to church more often.
(b) Create a list of things they'd like to do and then do them.
(c) Clean out their garage.
(d) Spend time alone at home.
3. How many months does Richard believe passed from the time Leslie died to the time they reconnect?
(a) Three months.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Six months.
(d) Nine weeks.
4. What does Leslie like on the menu when she goes to the restaurant on Robertson Boulevard?
(a) Caeser salad.
(b) Chicken salad.
(c) Egg sandwich.
(d) Roots-of-heaven salad.
5. What does Leslie wonder if they are trapped in in Chapter 19?
(a) Black hole.
(b) Time warp.
(c) Cosmic bubble.
(d) Pattern maze.
6. What does Leslie say about Ronnie's personality when he was young?
(a) He was very serious.
(b) He loved to be by himself.
(c) He liked to tell jokes.
(d) He was difficult to love.
7. What does Leslie have to unlock in the plane in Chapter 20?
(c) Control panel.
(d) Black box.
8. What birds did Dave use to watch from the jetty?
9. What does Richard do when the seaplane crashes in the water?
(a) Swims as fast as he can to the surface.
(b) Gets Leslie out of the plane and brings her to the surface.
(c) Uses his intuition to transport them to another place.
(d) Calls for help from Pye.
10. What direction do Leslie and Richard find themselves flying in when they are in the fighter plane with the alternate Leslie?
(a) To the east.
(b) To the west.
(c) Straight up.
(d) Straight down.
11. When he hears Dave's story, what does Richard think he and Leslie should do once they get back home?
(a) Work harder.
(b) Make plans to begin a documentary.
(c) Start a new book.
(d) Take a long vacation.
12. Where does Dave dream of traveling to in Europe?
13. What has Ronnie done since his death?
(a) Kept an eye on Leslie.
(b) Played cards with Hy.
(c) Played with dogs.
(d) Roamed the world.
14. What role does Mashara play in the wilderness planet?
(c) Census taker.
15. What does Mashara call the animal who is hurt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie tell Leslie about his accident and death?
2. What does Richard buy after Leslie dies?
3. Where do Ronnie and Hy take Leslie to talk?
4. What is on the televisions in the media center when Richard and Leslie walk by?
5. Who does Richard and Leslie see at Lake Healey?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)