|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Dave tell his children, if he had any?
(a) Do the best you can.
(b) Be cautious about taking risks.
(c) To think about whether they really want to do something.
(d) Get along with everyone.
2. What direction do Leslie and Richard find themselves flying in when they are in the fighter plane with the alternate Leslie?
(a) To the west.
(b) Straight down.
(c) To the east.
(d) Straight up.
3. What is the last thing that Leslie says in Chapter 20?
(b) I'm ready when you are.
(c) I can't do it!
(d) I'm scared.
4. How far away do Leslie and Richard have to park from the restaurant they go to on Robertson Boulevard?
(a) Half a block.
(b) Six blocks.
(c) Two blocks.
(d) One block.
5. What do Leslie and Richard discover about Mashara?
(a) She knows Richard's brother.
(b) She has a large family.
(c) She's a computer.
(d) She is Leslie's mother in another time.
6. What does Richard suggest that he and Leslie do when they reach the crash site in order to find their way home?
(a) Find the key.
(b) Analyze the patterns.
(c) Solve the combination.
(d) Jump overboard.
7. What does the line-boy say about flying a Seabird?
(a) It's too much plane for him to handle.
(b) They have a bad reputation.
(c) They handle well in turbulence.
(d) He's heard they can land almost anywhere.
8. What is the relationship between Leslie and Ronnie?
(a) Sister and brother.
(b) Mother and son.
(c) Aunt and nephew.
9. How many years does Leslie say it has been since Ronnie died?
10. What happens when Mashara dies?
(a) Leslie brings her back to life.
(b) Leslie is sent back in time.
(c) Richard hurtles into another universe.
(d) Richard and Leslie have to leave her.
11. Where does Richard sleep after Leslie dies?
(a) On the deck.
(b) In the backyard.
(c) On the couch.
(d) In the guest room.
12. When Leslie sees Ronnie, what does she say he looks like?
(a) Tall and thin and shy.
(b) Heavy and short.
(c) Older and white-haired.
(d) Vivacious and average height.
13. Where do Leslie and Richard land in Chapter 15?
(a) Yellowstone Park.
14. What instructions does a voice tell Richard to follow in Chapter 12?
(a) Fly till the pattern turns amber.
(b) Fly until the light disappears.
(c) Fly low.
(d) Fly right, then left.
15. What does Richard see on the wings of the airplane that the fighter plane has in its gun-sight?
(a) Silver arrows.
(b) Green stripes.
(c) Red stars.
(d) Black diamonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hy tell Leslie when she says she has to get back to Richard?
2. What do Leslie and Richard find at Lake Healey?
3. What does the alternate Richard ask the alternate Leslie for after he has decided to change?
4. What surprising activity does Dave want to do before he dies?
5. Where do Leslie and Richard land the plane in Chapter 21?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)