|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard quote when he and Leslie are driving to the hotel?
(d) John F. Kennedy.
2. What does Richard say that Dave and his wife have taught him and Leslie?
(a) How to live when they get home.
(b) Not to regret how they've lived.
(c) To save for when they are older.
(d) To work harder.
3. What does Richard suggest that he and Leslie do when they reach the crash site in order to find their way home?
(a) Find the key.
(b) Solve the combination.
(c) Jump overboard.
(d) Analyze the patterns.
4. Where does Dave dream of traveling to in Europe?
5. What kind of car does Richard drive after Leslie's death?
6. Where do Leslie and Richard land in Chapter 15?
(d) Yellowstone Park.
7. When Leslie and Richard land in the wilderness planet, what movie does Leslie say it looks like?
(a) Planet of the Apes.
(b) Space Odyssey.
(c) Star Trek.
(d) Lost in Space.
8. What does Leslie have to unlock in the plane in Chapter 20?
(a) Black box.
(d) Control panel.
9. What do Leslie and Richard find at Lake Healey?
(a) An interesting man.
(b) No lake.
(c) Lots of people.
(d) A plane just like Growly.
10. Who is Leslie crying about at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Tatiana and Ivan.
11. What surprising activity does Dave want to do before he dies?
(a) Sky diving.
(b) Rock climbing.
(c) Bungee jumping.
(d) Learn to surf.
12. What does Leslie suggest she and Richard do to learn more about Dave and his wife?
(b) Talk to their neighbors.
(c) Read about their past in old newspapers.
(d) Ask to sit down with them.
13. What does Ronnie tell Leslie about his accident and death?
(a) He wanted to die.
(b) He wanted to live because he was happy.
(c) He tried very hard to live.
(d) He made a poor choice.
14. How does Leslie say she feels about Hy and the reason for his death?
15. How far away do Leslie and Richard have to park from the restaurant they go to on Robertson Boulevard?
(a) One block.
(b) Two blocks.
(c) Six blocks.
(d) Half a block.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard sleep after Leslie dies?
2. What role does Mashara play in the wilderness planet?
3. What is the name of the line-boy who asks Richard if he needs fuel?
4. What promise does Leslie make Richard keep?
5. How does Leslie describe the afterlife in Chapter 19?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)