|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sport called that the fighter planes are competing in?
(a) Air & Rocket Racing Show.
(b) Warbird Airshow.
(c) Air Games.
(d) Flying Fiesta.
2. How many years does Leslie say it has been since Ronnie died?
3. In Chapter 19, what does Leslie say that Pye told them to use to guide themselves home?
4. How does Leslie say she feels about Hy and the reason for his death?
5. What is the name of Richard's alternate self in Chapter 12?
6. How far away do Leslie and Richard have to park from the restaurant they go to on Robertson Boulevard?
(a) Half a block.
(b) Two blocks.
(c) Six blocks.
(d) One block.
7. When Leslie and Richard land in a new universe in Chapter 13, what color is the sun and sky?
(a) Copper and violet.
(b) Silver and green.
(c) Yellow and red.
(d) Purple and gold.
8. What direction do Leslie and Richard find themselves flying in when they are in the fighter plane with the alternate Leslie?
(a) To the east.
(b) To the west.
(c) Straight down.
(d) Straight up.
9. Where does Richard sleep after Leslie dies?
(a) On the deck.
(b) In the guest room.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) On the couch.
10. What does Richard call Dave when he hears him complaining about Richard's book?
(b) Unhappy soul.
11. What does the line-boy say about flying a Seabird?
(a) He's heard they can land almost anywhere.
(b) It's too much plane for him to handle.
(c) They handle well in turbulence.
(d) They have a bad reputation.
12. According to the alternate Richard in Chapter 16, what does his wife accuse him of?
(a) Getting in her way by trying to help.
(b) Sleeping all the time.
(c) Being a neat freak.
(d) Not helping out enough.
13. What is the name of the line-boy who asks Richard if he needs fuel?
14. What does Leslie like on the menu when she goes to the restaurant on Robertson Boulevard?
(a) Caeser salad.
(b) Roots-of-heaven salad.
(c) Egg sandwich.
(d) Chicken salad.
15. What activity do Leslie and Richard undertake at Lake Healey?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the line-boy asks Richard where he has been, how does Richard respond?
2. What country does Richard's alternate self represent in the fighter plane competition?
3. What role does Mashara play in the wilderness planet?
4. What promise does Leslie make Richard keep?
5. What does Leslie wonder if they are trapped in in Chapter 19?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)