|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard's twin depressed about as he lays on a hotel bed and stares out the window?
(a) He has writer's block.
(b) Leslie is sick.
(c) Leslie left him.
(d) He can't believe his story didn't get published.
2. What color hair does the alternate Leslie have who flies a fighter plane?
3. What is the name of the woman flying the fighter plane who is an alternate Leslie?
4. What color dress is Mashara wearing when Richard and Leslie first meet her?
5. What does Richard call Dave when he hears him complaining about Richard's book?
(b) Unhappy soul.
6. What does Lorraine suggest she and Dave do with the time they have left together?
(a) Go to church more often.
(b) Create a list of things they'd like to do and then do them.
(c) Spend time alone at home.
(d) Clean out their garage.
7. What symbol does Richard see in the water at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(a) Question mark.
(c) Figure eight.
8. What instructions does a voice tell Richard to follow in Chapter 12?
(a) Fly till the pattern turns amber.
(b) Fly low.
(c) Fly right, then left.
(d) Fly until the light disappears.
9. What does Richard's alternate self invite Leslie and Richard to do in Chapter 12?
(a) Stay the night.
(b) Have dinner.
(c) Fly with him.
(d) Talk to the press.
10. Who is Leslie crying about at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Tatiana and Ivan.
11. What style jacket does the line-boy wear?
12. What does Leslie say about Ronnie's personality when he was young?
(a) He liked to tell jokes.
(b) He loved to be by himself.
(c) He was difficult to love.
(d) He was very serious.
13. What does Richard suggest that he and Leslie do when they reach the crash site in order to find their way home?
(a) Jump overboard.
(b) Find the key.
(c) Analyze the patterns.
(d) Solve the combination.
14. What country does Richard's alternate self represent in the fighter plane competition?
15. What kind of car does Richard drive after Leslie's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the line-boy asks Richard where he has been, how does Richard respond?
2. What kind of restaurant does Leslie take Richard to on Robertson Boulevard?
3. What does Richard hear Leslie saying to him in Chapter 17?
4. What has Ronnie done since his death?
5. What is the sport called that the fighter planes are competing in?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)