|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How do the couple that Leslie and Richard meet in Chapter 11 know they are Americans?
a) By their accents.
b) By their hairstyles.
c) By their shoes.
d) By their hats.
2. Who is Leslie crying about at the beginning of Chapter 12?
a) Her mother.
b) Tatiana and Ivan.
3. How does Leslie describe the afterlife in Chapter 19?
b) A good place to sleep.
d) Glorious place.
4. How many years does Leslie say it has been since Ronnie died?
5. What does the younger Leslie do when she gets off an elevator in Chapter 3?
This section contains 535 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)