Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard see on the wings of the airplane that the fighter plane has in its gun-sight?
(a) Green stripes.
(b) Black diamonds.
(c) Silver arrows.
(d) Red stars.
2. When Leslie sees Ronnie, what does she say he looks like?
(a) Heavy and short.
(b) Vivacious and average height.
(c) Older and white-haired.
(d) Tall and thin and shy.
3. What do Leslie and Richard discover about Mashara?
(a) She's a computer.
(b) She is Leslie's mother in another time.
(c) She has a large family.
(d) She knows Richard's brother.
4. What did Xiao do after he "destroyed" the fighter plane?
(a) Laughed and waved.
(b) Shook his fist in victory.
(c) Used the thumbs up sign.
5. What does the line-boy say about flying a Seabird?
(a) He's heard they can land almost anywhere.
(b) It's too much plane for him to handle.
(c) They have a bad reputation.
(d) They handle well in turbulence.
6. What symbol does Richard see in the water at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(b) Figure eight.
(d) Question mark.
7. Where is Leslie driving at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) Santa Monica Freeway.
(b) Hollywood Boulevard.
(c) Los Angeles Boulevard.
(d) East Pacific Coast Highway.
8. Who does Richard quote when he and Leslie are driving to the hotel?
(d) John F. Kennedy.
9. What does Lorraine suggest she and Dave do with the time they have left together?
(a) Clean out their garage.
(b) Go to church more often.
(c) Create a list of things they'd like to do and then do them.
(d) Spend time alone at home.
10. What instructions does a voice tell Richard to follow in Chapter 12?
(a) Fly low.
(b) Fly until the light disappears.
(c) Fly right, then left.
(d) Fly till the pattern turns amber.
11. What is the sport called that the fighter planes are competing in?
(a) Flying Fiesta.
(b) Air Games.
(c) Air & Rocket Racing Show.
(d) Warbird Airshow.
12. What does Richard dislike about Dave?
(a) That he smokes and drinks beer.
(b) That he swears.
(c) That he jiggles his leg.
(d) That he is mean to his wife.
13. What country does Richard's alternate self represent in the fighter plane competition?
14. What does Richard do when the seaplane crashes in the water?
(a) Swims as fast as he can to the surface.
(b) Gets Leslie out of the plane and brings her to the surface.
(c) Calls for help from Pye.
(d) Uses his intuition to transport them to another place.
15. What activity do Leslie and Richard undertake at Lake Healey?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Leslie and Richard land in a new universe in Chapter 13, what color is the sun and sky?
2. What direction do Leslie and Richard find themselves flying in when they are in the fighter plane with the alternate Leslie?
3. Where does Richard sleep after Leslie dies?
4. What is on the televisions in the media center when Richard and Leslie walk by?
5. What does Dave's wife want to get him for their anniversary?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)