|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leslie wonder if they are trapped in in Chapter 19?
(a) Time warp.
(b) Cosmic bubble.
(c) Pattern maze.
(d) Black hole.
2. What does Richard suggest that he and Leslie do when they reach the crash site in order to find their way home?
(a) Solve the combination.
(b) Analyze the patterns.
(c) Find the key.
(d) Jump overboard.
3. What does Richard buy after Leslie dies?
(a) Honda Starflash airplane.
(c) New house.
4. When the line-boy asks Richard where he has been, how does Richard respond?
(a) Here and there.
(b) Down to the coast and back.
(c) Oh, just flying around.
(d) To alternate universes.
5. How does Leslie describe the afterlife in Chapter 19?
(a) A good place to sleep.
(d) Glorious place.
6. What does Hy tell Leslie when she says she has to get back to Richard?
(a) He has talked to Richard.
(b) Richard knows she's okay.
(c) He can help her.
(d) That she's dead.
7. What is the name of Richard's alternate self in Chapter 12?
8. What does Richard's alternate self invite Leslie and Richard to do in Chapter 12?
(a) Talk to the press.
(b) Have dinner.
(c) Stay the night.
(d) Fly with him.
9. What color dress is Mashara wearing when Richard and Leslie first meet her?
10. What color hair does the alternate Leslie have who flies a fighter plane?
11. When Leslie and Richard land in a new universe in Chapter 13, what color is the sun and sky?
(a) Copper and violet.
(b) Yellow and red.
(c) Silver and green.
(d) Purple and gold.
12. Where is Leslie buried?
(a) Hillside where she always planted flowers.
(b) Cemetery behind the church.
(c) Town graveyard.
(d) Ashes scattered in the sea.
13. What is the name of the woman flying the fighter plane who is an alternate Leslie?
14. What animal comes out of the trees toward Leslie and Richard in the wilderness planet?
15. What would Dave tell his children, if he had any?
(a) Be cautious about taking risks.
(b) Get along with everyone.
(c) Do the best you can.
(d) To think about whether they really want to do something.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leslie like on the menu when she goes to the restaurant on Robertson Boulevard?
2. What promise does Leslie make Richard keep?
3. What does Ronnie call himself in Chapter18?
4. Who is Leslie crying about at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. What kind of car does Richard drive after Leslie's death?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)