|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mashara dies?
(a) Leslie brings her back to life.
(b) Richard and Leslie have to leave her.
(c) Leslie is sent back in time.
(d) Richard hurtles into another universe.
2. Why does Richard think he failed an important test when the plane crashed?
(a) He didn't hold on to what he knew was true.
(b) He forgot to put down the landing gear.
(c) He did a bad job landing the plane.
(d) He didn't radio into the airport.
3. Who does Richard quote when he and Leslie are driving to the hotel?
(c) John F. Kennedy.
4. How many years does Leslie say it has been since Ronnie died?
5. How many months does Richard believe passed from the time Leslie died to the time they reconnect?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Nine weeks.
6. What is the sport called that the fighter planes are competing in?
(a) Flying Fiesta.
(b) Air & Rocket Racing Show.
(c) Warbird Airshow.
(d) Air Games.
7. How does Leslie describe the afterlife in Chapter 19?
(b) Glorious place.
(d) A good place to sleep.
8. Who does Richard and Leslie see at Lake Healey?
9. What does Ronnie call himself in Chapter18?
(a) Lost soul.
(b) Lover of life.
(d) Happy kid.
10. When he hears Dave's story, what does Richard think he and Leslie should do once they get back home?
(a) Work harder.
(b) Take a long vacation.
(c) Start a new book.
(d) Make plans to begin a documentary.
11. What does Leslie wonder if they are trapped in in Chapter 19?
(a) Cosmic bubble.
(b) Pattern maze.
(c) Time warp.
(d) Black hole.
12. What color hair does the alternate Leslie have who flies a fighter plane?
13. When Leslie and Richard land in a new universe in Chapter 13, what color is the sun and sky?
(a) Copper and violet.
(b) Yellow and red.
(c) Purple and gold.
(d) Silver and green.
14. What does Lorraine suggest she and Dave do with the time they have left together?
(a) Clean out their garage.
(b) Create a list of things they'd like to do and then do them.
(c) Spend time alone at home.
(d) Go to church more often.
15. Where does Richard tell Leslie they are headed after he hears a voice giving him directions in Chapter 12?
(a) To a park.
(b) To a world without war.
(c) To a world full of technology.
(d) To a carnival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie tell Leslie about his accident and death?
2. What does the air smell like in the wilderness planet?
3. What does Richard hear Leslie saying to him in Chapter 17?
4. What surprising activity does Dave want to do before he dies?
5. What does Hy tell Leslie when she says she has to get back to Richard?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)