Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1-2
1. How many minutes are Richard and Leslie from their destination when the novel begins?
2. What does Richard say he was once terrified of in Chapter 1?
3. How does Richard describe Leslie's hair at the beginning of the novel?
4. At the beginning of the novel, where do Richard and Leslie plan to meet scientific researchers?
5. What makes Leslie scream when she and Richard are flying a plane in Chapter 2?
6. What happens to the compass after Leslie screams in Chapter 2?
7. How much time does Richard estimate they have left to fly the plane when the fuel gauge is not working at the beginning of the novel?
8. What is "Growly"?
This section contains 2,217 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)