|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Richard give for not wanting to enter the tent in the desert?
(a) He'd rather visit with Tink.
(b) Pye is trying to get them back to another dimension.
(c) The seaplane is sinking.
(d) He thinks he's made a mistake.
2. What does Ivan encourage Leslie and Richard to do when the sirens go off?
(a) Go back to their world.
(b) Write to him when they get home.
(c) Come with him to safety.
(d) Keep an eye on his apartment.
3. What city vanishes when Richard is flying a plane at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Diego.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What does Leslie see Richard dragging to the surface of the water after the plane crashes in the ocean?
(a) Their belongings.
(b) The black box.
(c) A box of books.
(d) Her body.
5. What does Richard hear Leslie saying to him in Chapter 17?
(a) I'm here.
(b) It's now or never.
(c) Pay attention.
(d) Just focus up!
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Dave tell his children, if he had any?
2. Who is Tink?
3. What did the dog Richard had as a child like to eat?
4. What kind of animal does Tatiana say "Hallo" to?
5. What instructions does a voice tell Richard to follow in Chapter 12?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)