|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Richard's dog when he was a child?
2. What does the young Leslie ask Leslie and Richard before they leave at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Whether she will get into the conservatory of her choice.
(b) If she will see them again.
(c) What their ages are.
(d) How old she will be when she marries Richard.
3. What is the thin young woman playing in the old stone house when Leslie and Richard arrive?
4. What does Richard say to Pye about flying up high in Chapter 4?
(a) Death will come if they fly higher.
(b) He is scared to go any higher.
(c) The plane can't handle a higher altitude.
(d) They can get perspective.
5. What kind of radio-controlled bird models are in the younger Richard's hotel room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young Leslie's family think of her as stated in Chapter 6?
2. What job did Leslie have in Hollywood?
3. How many years ago does Richard say he and Leslie first met at the end of Chapter 2?
4. What does Pye tell Leslie she can use as a guide in Chapter 5?
5. How much time does Richard estimate they have left to fly the plane when the fuel gauge is not working at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)