|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Leslie say that Pye told them to use to guide themselves home?
2. What does young Richard say he likes about flying fighter planes?
(b) Flying through clouds.
(d) Destroying targets.
3. What is Richard's twin depressed about as he lays on a hotel bed and stares out the window?
(a) He has writer's block.
(b) He can't believe his story didn't get published.
(c) Leslie is sick.
(d) Leslie left him.
4. What is the name of the woman flying the fighter plane who is an alternate Leslie?
5. At the beginning of the novel, where do Richard and Leslie plan to meet scientific researchers?
(a) Spring Hill.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Palm Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Richard ask Attila that makes him act violently?
2. Where do Richard and Leslie try to land their plane at the beginning of the novel?
3. What does Richard suggest that he and Leslie do when they reach the crash site in order to find their way home?
4. What activity do Leslie and Richard undertake at Lake Healey?
5. What book did Richard write as a first-time novelist?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)