|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Pye leaves Leslie and Richard in Chapter 8, what advice does she give them?
(a) Explore together.
(b) Don't stray too far.
(c) Be cautious.
(d) Stay safe.
2. In what city is the seventeen-year-old Leslie giving a recital?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
3. How many people might young Richard kill if he flies the plane that drops a hydrogen bomb in 1962?
(a) Thirteen hundred.
(b) Sixty thousand.
(c) Twenty thousand.
(d) Nine hundred thousand.
4. What was the name of Richard's dog when he was a child?
5. Who is Tink?
(a) Assistant to Atkins.
(b) Richard's niece.
(c) Idea fairy.
(d) Leslie's younger sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the thin young woman playing in the old stone house when Leslie and Richard arrive?
2. What does the girl in Chapter 6 say she hates?
3. What does Pye suggest created Richard and Leslie's time changes?
4. What does Atkin say an idea needs in order to change the world?
5. What book did Richard write as a first-time novelist?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)