|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard want to convince his younger self to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Quit the Air Force.
(b) Be a better pilot.
(c) Listen to the president's orders.
(d) Stay in the Air Force.
2. What has Ronnie done since his death?
(a) Played cards with Hy.
(b) Played with dogs.
(c) Roamed the world.
(d) Kept an eye on Leslie.
3. What does Ronnie call himself in Chapter18?
(a) Lost soul.
(b) Happy kid.
(d) Lover of life.
4. Where is William's Air Force base located?
(a) North Dakota.
5. What is Leslie's maiden name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman flying the fighter plane who is an alternate Leslie?
2. How does Leslie say she feels about Hy and the reason for his death?
3. What country does Richard's alternate self represent in the fighter plane competition?
4. What is the name of Richard's alternate self in Chapter 12?
5. Who is Leslie crying about at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)