|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Leslie sees Ronnie, what does she say he looks like?
(a) Heavy and short.
(b) Tall and thin and shy.
(c) Vivacious and average height.
(d) Older and white-haired.
2. What does Ronnie tell Leslie about his accident and death?
(a) He tried very hard to live.
(b) He made a poor choice.
(c) He wanted to live because he was happy.
(d) He wanted to die.
3. What is the relationship between Leslie and Ronnie?
(a) Aunt and nephew.
(b) Mother and son.
(c) Sister and brother.
4. What form does Pye take in Chapter 7 when Leslie asks her what "higher perception" they could have chosen?
(a) Blue-white star.
5. What caused Hy's death?
(c) Old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard tell Leslie they are headed after he hears a voice giving him directions in Chapter 12?
2. What does Leslie see Richard dragging to the surface of the water after the plane crashes in the ocean?
3. Where is William's Air Force base located?
4. How many people might young Richard kill if he flies the plane that drops a hydrogen bomb in 1962?
5. What is the sport called that the fighter planes are competing in?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)