|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard tell Leslie they are headed after he hears a voice giving him directions in Chapter 12?
(a) To a world without war.
(b) To a park.
(c) To a world full of technology.
(d) To a carnival.
2. What caused Hy's death?
(d) Old age.
3. What does Leslie say about Ronnie's personality when he was young?
(a) He was difficult to love.
(b) He loved to be by himself.
(c) He was very serious.
(d) He liked to tell jokes.
4. What instructions does a voice tell Richard to follow in Chapter 12?
(a) Fly right, then left.
(b) Fly low.
(c) Fly until the light disappears.
(d) Fly till the pattern turns amber.
5. What does Hy tell Leslie when she says she has to get back to Richard?
(a) He has talked to Richard.
(b) He can help her.
(c) Richard knows she's okay.
(d) That she's dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie tell Leslie about his accident and death?
2. Who is Leslie crying about at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. What does Ronnie call himself in Chapter18?
4. What city does Richard say the young Richard might drop a hydrogen bomb on?
5. Who is Phil Mizenhalter?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)