Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does May learn from Gertie about the Captain?
(a) He had Gertie follow the tribe during the summer.
(b) He intended to ask May to marry him.
(c) He is preparing to wage war against the Cheyenne.
(d) He wants all of the women to abandon the mission.
2. How does May describe the sanitation at the camp?
(a) They are directed to find a distant place in the bush.
(b) They ride a horse a short way from the camp.
(c) There is a central area, downwind of the camp, that all the people use.
(d) They use buckets which they later empty.
3. Who comes to see Anthony 50 years after the Army attacked the Cheyenne?
(a) Captain Bourke.
(b) Harold Wild Plums, son of Wren, grandson of May.
(c) Jasmine Wild Flower, Martha's granddaughter.
(d) Reverend Hare.
4. Why does the Army attack the Cheyenne camp?
(a) Because Jules Seminole told the Army it was a Sioux camp.
(b) Because they did not care if the Cheyenne were ready to cooperate.
(c) Because they want to steal all the horses.
(d) Because they could do anything they wanted to do.
5. What is May's favorite time of day?
(a) After dinner, while the others relax at the end of the day.
(b) In the morning, before the camp is fully awake.
(c) At the end of the day, when the others have gone to sleep.
(d) In the afternoon, while most of the others take an afternoon nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the twins, whose husbands participated in the raid on the Shoshone, react to the bag of Shoshone infant's hands?
2. What is May's response to the Kit Foxes attack on the Shoshone?
3. After the kidnapping ordeal, how are the women treated by the tribe?
4. What news does Gertie bring to May when she visits her at the camp?
5. How do the Cheyenne feel about May's child?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)