Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does May describe the sanitation at the camp?
(a) There is a central area, downwind of the camp, that all the people use.
(b) They use buckets which they later empty.
(c) They are directed to find a distant place in the bush.
(d) They ride a horse a short way from the camp.
2. What does Helen do that the Indian women consider scandalous?
(c) Makes money.
(d) Eats only her food.
3. What does May believe Narcissa is planning as they near the fort?
(a) To demand that the soldiers punish the Cheyenne.
(b) To take the best horses to help her escape.
(c) To refuse to continue living with the Cheyenne.
(d) To demand the Cheyenne be forced to convert to Christianity.
4. Who is Pretty Walker?
(a) Chief Little Wolf's daughter.
(b) A girl who leads the children.
(c) A young woman who takes care of the children.
(d) A young woman who takes care of the horses.
5. How do the twins, whose husbands participated in the raid on the Shoshone, react to the bag of Shoshone infant's hands?
(a) They were glad their babies had been protected.
(b) They did not care.
(c) They are most inconsolable of all.
(d) They were proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do all of the women feel about the new babies?
2. What happens to May?
3. Why does the Army attack the Cheyenne camp?
4. How is the weather as the Indians leave the fort?
5. What is May's favorite time of day?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)