|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nate have so many phones?
(a) He always loses his.
(b) He deals drugs.
(c) He only has one phone.
(d) He delivers pizza.
2. What is written on Addy's locker?
3. Where does Addy's dad live?
(a) In Chicago.
(b) He is dead.
(c) With Addy.
(d) Next door.
4. What is the most recent Tumblr post in Part 2?
(a) Unpublished About That entries.
(b) A government scandal.
(d) A story about the police.
5. How does Addy know Vanessa put graffiti on her locker?
(a) She saw Vanessa.
(b) Vanessa signed it.
(c) Vanessa told her.
(d) Vanessa's handwriting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Addy say is the only person who looks worse than her in Part 2?
2. What happens to Cooper's grandmother, Nonny, in Part 2?
3. Where do Bronwyn and Nate escape to in Part 2?
4. What arrives at school in Part 2?
5. What symbol does Nate's mom use as a metaphor for growth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cooper break up with Keely?
2. What show are the students featured on?
3. What does Maeve discover when she goes on Simon's admin board?
4. What baseball strategy backfires for Cooper?
5. How are Nate and Cooper treated differently than Addy and Bronwyn?
6. Why does Addy want to be funny?
7. What is revealed about Maeve?
8. What does Addy notice about Bronwyn in Part 2?
9. How is Bronwyn being implicated?
10. Why does Addy cut off her hair?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)