|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bronwyn reading that she cannot concentrate on?
(b) Harry Potter.
(c) Julius Caesar.
(d) The Big.
2. What month does this story begin in?
3. What grade was Nate in when he started getting into trouble?
4. How miles per hour can Cooper pitch?
5. What does it mean when Nate says he has to transact business?
(a) He has a job interview.
(b) He is a small business owner.
(c) He is going to the bank.
(d) He is a supplier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Cooper win?
2. Why do so many people move from San Diego to Bayview?
3. What does Jake ask Addy to do before leaving?
4. Who tells Nate to leave Bronwyn's house?
5. Who is Addy dating?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Nate's mom?
2. What does Addy say when the detective asks her about the nurse's office?
3. How does the reader know that Simon cares about popularity?
4. What does Cooper think is wrong with Simon when he collapses?
5. What does Addy appreciate the most about Jake?
6. How does Addy's behavior differ from everyone else's when Simon falls?
7. Why can the school not do anything about Simon's app?
8. What is the history between Bronwyn and Nate?
9. What does Officer Lopez warn Nate about?
10. How did Nate know what was wrong with Simon?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)