|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Aiden Wu?
(a) He had a breakdown.
(b) He became famous.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He got in an accident.
2. How does Addy know Vanessa put graffiti on her locker?
(a) Vanessa's handwriting.
(b) Vanessa told her.
(c) She saw Vanessa.
(d) Vanessa signed it.
3. Who does Nate tell he will be out for a while?
4. Why is Addy having an identity crisis in Part 2?
(a) She lost a competition.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She broke up with Jake.
(d) She has amnesia.
5. Who invites Addy to sit with them in Part 2?
6. When do Nate and Bronwyn talk on the phone?
(a) They don't.
(b) All of the time.
(c) Early in the morning.
(d) Late at night.
7. Where is Bronwyn's dad from?
8. What is the title of Part 2?
(a) Touch and Go.
(c) Terrible Twos.
(d) Two Things.
9. Who calls Cooper at lunch in Part 2?
(b) His mom.
(d) His doctor.
10. Why does Ashton leave Charlie?
(a) He is cheating.
(b) She loves someone else.
(c) He doesn't want to be married.
(d) He doesn't want kids.
11. What happens to Cooper's grandmother, Nonny, in Part 2?
(a) She wins the lottery.
(b) She has a heart attack.
(c) She dies.
(d) She falls.
12. Who helps Addy after Vanessa trips her?
(b) Mr. Avery.
13. What is Addy's mom mad about in Part 2?
(a) The cost of the lawyer.
(b) The weather.
(c) Addy's bedroom.
(d) Addy's crime.
14. What do students throw at Cooper in Part 3?
15. How long has Nate's mom been sober in Part 3?
(a) She has never had an addiction problem.
(b) One day.
(c) Three months.
(d) She is not sober.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maeve find suspicious in Part 2?
2. Where do the narrators hold their secret meeting in Part 3?
3. Why does Nate have so many phones?
4. Who does Nate get texts from in Part 2?
5. What is Kris's nationality?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)