|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nate have so many phones?
(a) He deals drugs.
(b) He always loses his.
(c) He delivers pizza.
(d) He only has one phone.
2. Why are people invited to Simon's house?
(a) To party.
(b) To mourn.
(c) To take some of his belongings.
(d) To have a seance.
3. What is physically wrong with Nate's dad?
(a) Bad knees.
(b) Failing liver.
(c) Age spots.
4. What happened to Aiden Wu?
(a) He got in an accident.
(b) He became famous.
(c) He had a breakdown.
(d) He ran away.
5. Who calls Cooper at lunch in Part 2?
(b) His mom.
(d) His doctor.
6. Why does Nate have to leave St. Pius?
(a) It is too far from home.
(b) He doesn't leave.
(c) He gets kicked out.
(d) It is too expensive.
7. What is Addy's mom mad about in Part 2?
(a) The cost of the lawyer.
(b) The weather.
(c) Addy's crime.
(d) Addy's bedroom.
8. Which teacher are the students beginning to suspect in Part 2?
(c) Mr. Avery.
(d) The police.
9. Who does Addy try to befriend in Part 2?
10. What does Bronwyn feel about Janae?
(a) Bronwyn doesn't know her.
(b) Bronwyn thinks they are kindred spirits.
(c) Bronwyn does not trust her.
(d) Bronwyn hates her.
11. Where is Bronwyn's dad from?
12. How long has Nate's mom been sober in Part 3?
(a) She has never had an addiction problem.
(b) She is not sober.
(c) One day.
(d) Three months.
13. Who switches seats to sit with Cooper in Part 3?
(b) The lunch lady.
(d) Principal Gupta.
14. Who does Cooper's dad blame?
(a) Cooper's mom.
(c) Everyone but Cooper.
15. Why is Addy having an identity crisis in Part 2?
(a) She broke up with Jake.
(b) She has amnesia.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She lost a competition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cooper have Simon uninvited from a party?
2. Where do Bronwyn and Nate escape to in Part 2?
3. What happens to Cooper's grandmother, Nonny, in Part 2?
4. What is Kris's nationality?
5. Who does Addy think are hypocrites?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)