Mid-Book Test (up to Breakup)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of sandwiches did Mary Alsworth pack for Dick that he ate his first night in the wilderness?
a) Peanut butter and jelly.
2. When does Dick finish his cabin, except for the fireplace?
3. What is the spruce squirrel using for a door in "Freeze-up"?
a) Spruce branches.
b) Cement sack.
c) Moss ball.
d) Tree shavings.
4. What month does Dick bring out his canoe from storage at Spike's cabin?
5. What does Dick call the rabbit he is tracking in early May?
a) Daddy Rabbit.
This section contains 1,048 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)