1. To write this book, what does Sam Keith use of Dick Proenneke's?
2. What is the setting of Dick's wilderness experience?
3. What year did Sam meet Dick?
4. What is Dick waiting for from Babe Alsworth when he is in Kodiak?
5. What do Spike and Hope Carrithers lend to Dick?
6. What does Dick leave behind at the Carrithers home when he flies to Anchorage?
7. What month is it when Dick meets Babe in Anchorage?
8. What does The Chugach Range remind Dick of?
9. Where did Dick work in the 1940s?
10. How does Dick describe Babe?
This section contains 4,275 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)