|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flocks We Watch by Night, Report, Fro-Joy, Farm Paper and Town Meeting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did White write his friend had around his land in "Poetry"?
(a) An electric fence.
(b) A white picket fence.
(d) Men with guns.
2. How many pounds of cod and haddock had White caught in "Report"?
3. What kind of dog was Fred?
(a) German Shepherd.
(d) Great Dane.
4. To whom did White write an imaginary letter in "Walden"?
(a) Henry David Thoreau.
(b) Ivan Alekseyevich Bunin.
(c) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(d) Eugene Gladstone O'Neill.
5. How many White Plymouth Rock pullets did White have in the barn in "Report"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did E. B. White move from to Maine?
2. White wrote in "Walden" that he had often gone a mile out of his way to avoid a place of what interest?
3. Who did White go to hear speak at the campground in "Camp Meeting"?
4. Where had White taken a trip in "Walden"?
5. In the second edition of One Man's Meat, the book was expanded to include writings of E. B. White's for which magazine?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)