|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Benito Ramirez's phone call to Stephanie in Chapter 9, what does the woman Ramirez puts on the line do?
2. What does Joe Morelli surmise has happened to Carmen Sanchez?
3. How does Stephanie respond to what Joe Morelli does with the keys to his Jeep?
4. What disguise does Stephanie adopt to try to lure Benito Ramirez out into the open?
5. When Stephanie tells Jimmy Alpha at the end of Chapter 11 that she's going to the police, what does Alpha ask her to do?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss what you think the major and minor themes in One for the Money are. Cite examples from the book to support your case.
Essay Topic 2
Stephanie Plum loves her family but they often prove a source of embarrassment to her. Choose 3 of these characters and compare and contrast them, explain what role(s) they play in the novel, and discuss how they influence Stephanie (Helen Plum, Frank Plum, Grandma Mazur, Vincent Plum, Valerie).
Essay Topic 3
One for the Money is a popular and bestselling novel. Discuss what factors in the novel you think have made it a bestseller. Cite examples from the book to support your case.
This section contains 1,359 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)