|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephanie encounter Joe Morelli at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. Which of the following statements is true about Benito Ramirez?
3. When Stephanie leaves Joe Morelli's Jeep to stretch during a time she is supposed to remain locked inside it staking out Stark Street, who does she encounter?
4. What happens to Joe Morelli's Jeep when Stephanie drives it to a convenience store in Chapter 12?
5. How does Eddie Gazarra advise Stephanie to deal with Ramirez's latest threats?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stephanie visit Stark Street at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. Why is Stephanie not afraid when she comes home to find Morelli in her apartment in Chapter 10?
3. What is John Kuzak's importance in the Kulesza case?
4. What does Jimmy Alpha reveal to Stephanie about himself at the end of Chapter 13?
5. Who triggers the alarm system on Morelli's Jeep in Chapter 12, and what happens when he tries to start the Jeep?
6. Who is Louis?
7. What advice does Eddie Gazarra give Stephanie at the end of Chapter 9 when she tells him about her latest encounters with Ramirez?
8. What theory does Stephanie give Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 11 about the events of the night of Ziggy Kulesza's shooting?
9. Why does Stephanie suspect that Ramirez killed Sal and Louis?
10. Does Lonnie Dodd respect Stephanie as a bounty hunter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the female characters in One for the Money. Compare and contrast Lula, Connie Rosolli, Grandma Mazur, Helen Plum, and Stephanie Plum. Cite examples from the book to support your conclusions.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the Morelli and Plum families and discuss how the Morellis influence Joe and how the Plums influence Stephanie. Cite examples from the book to support your conclusions.
Essay Topic 3
One for the Money is a popular and bestselling novel. Discuss what factors in the novel you think have made it a bestseller. Cite examples from the book to support your case.
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)