|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Benito Ramirez's phone call to Stephanie in Chapter 9, what does the woman Ramirez puts on the line do?
2. Who helps Stephanie retrieve her Nova that is parked on Route 1 in Chapter 12?
3. Who does Stephanie go to Stark Street for on Lula's behalf in Chapter 10?
4. What do Sal and Louis do after Stephanie notices Louis at the butcher shop in Chapter 13?
5. When the would-be thief starts the engine of Joe Morelli's Jeep, what happens?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Stephanie Plum and Joe Morelli. Tell how they are alike and how they are different, explain how they move from having opposite goals at the beginning of the book to sharing a goal by the end of the book, and discuss whether or not you think they love each other. Cite examples from the text to support your conclusions.
Essay Topic 2
One for the Money is a popular and bestselling novel. Discuss what factors in the novel you think have made it a bestseller. Cite examples from the book to support your case.
Essay Topic 3
One for the Money contains numerous subplots. Cite 3 examples of subplots in the book, explain how they each contribute to the main plot, and discuss what additional role or roles they serve in the story.
This section contains 1,302 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)