|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ziggy Kulesza killed?
2. Who does Stephanie follow in Chapter 2?
3. Where does Stephanie inadvertently leave the item she removes from Morelli's Jeep?
4. According to what Eddie Gazarra tells Stephanie in Chapter 6 about the night Ziggy was shot, which of the following statements is NOT true about that evening?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
Short Essay Questions
1. What factors make Stephanie ill-suited for bounty hunting?
2. Describe Stark Street.
3. What is Stephanie's financial situation as the book opens?
4. Is Stephanie in real danger from Benito Ramirez, or is the danger primarily in her imagination?
5. What factors make Ranger better suited for bounty hunting than Stephanie?
6. Describe Stephanie Plum.
7. Why doesn't Stephanie consider Bernie Kuntz as ideal for her as her mother does?
8. What does the vandalism of Stephanie's Nova on Stark Street symbolize?
9. When Stephanie questions Lula and Jackie in Chapter 7, is she a convincing liar?
10. What actions in Chapter 6 indicate that Joe Morelli is better at surveillance and apprehension than Stephanie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss what you think the major and minor themes in One for the Money are. Cite examples from the book to support your case.
Essay Topic 2
Carmen Sanchez and Ziggy Kulesza never appear onstage in One for the Money, yet both are a vital part of the story. The missing witness, later identified as Louis, only appears onstage at the end of the book. Discuss the techniques the author uses to depict these three characters.
Essay Topic 3
One for the Money contains numerous subplots. Cite 3 examples of subplots in the book, explain how they each contribute to the main plot, and discuss what additional role or roles they serve in the story.
This section contains 1,106 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)