|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephanie go to have dinner at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's car at the end of Chapter 3?
3. Why does Stephanie visit Stark Street in Chapter 7?
4. Who nearly has a coronary upon seeing what Grandma Mazur pulls from Stephanie's purse?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's snooping around in Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stephanie want to install a security system in Morelli's Jeep, a Jeep that doesn't belong to her?
2. How does Mrs. Morelli humiliate Stephanie in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Stephanie call Ranger for assistance instead of her father or the authorities when Morelli handcuffs her to a curtain rod?
4. What does the way Stephanie stakes out Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 2 indicate about Stephanie?
5. What feelings does seeing Morelli again stir in Stephanie?
6. What feelings does Stephanie have once she learns that Joe Morelli is the fugitive she has to pursue?
7. Explain Eddie Gazarra's version of what happened the night Ziggy Kulesza was shot.
8. Describe the Stark Street Gym.
9. Describe Ranger.
10. Is Jimmy Alpha reliable in Chapter 7 when he promises to keep Ramirez away from Stephanie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
One for the Money is a popular and bestselling novel. Discuss what factors in the novel you think have made it a bestseller. Cite examples from the book to support your case.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the female characters in One for the Money. Compare and contrast Lula, Connie Rosolli, Grandma Mazur, Helen Plum, and Stephanie Plum. Cite examples from the book to support your conclusions.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss what you think the major and minor themes in One for the Money are. Cite examples from the book to support your case.
This section contains 1,116 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)