|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephanie respond to what Joe Morelli does with the keys to his Jeep?
(a) She calls Morelli's mother to get a spare key.
(b) She tases Morelli.
(c) She calls a locksmith to get a duplicate set made.
(d) She climbs into the dumpster to retrieve them.
2. When Joe Morelli calls to announce he's coming to visit her, what does Stephanie tuck into the waistband of her shorts?
(a) Her .38 Special.
(b) Defense spray.
(c) Brass knuckles.
(d) A knife.
3. In Chapter 9, who does Stephanie question on a street corner about Joe, Carmen, and Ramirez?
(a) Lula and Jackie.
(b) Jimmy Alpha.
(c) Connie Rosolli.
(d) Mooch Morelli.
4. Who is Lonnie Dodd?
(a) He is a witness to the Ziggy shooting.
(b) He is Ziggy's real killer.
(c) He kidnapped Carmen Sanchez.
(d) He is an an FTA who is an auto thief involved in drug dealing.
5. When Stephanie cries, how does Morelli react?
(a) He orders more pizza.
(b) He calls her mother to come stay with her.
(c) He comforts her.
(d) He leaves her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie suggest that Joe Morelli do once they make the gruesome discovery in the refrigeration truck in Chapter 13?
2. Where is Benito Ramirez at the end of the book?
3. What factors help clear Joe Morelli in Chapter 14?
4. What does Joe Morelli surmise has happened to Carmen Sanchez?
5. Where does Stephanie encounter Joe Morelli at the beginning of Chapter 8?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)