|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie do when she receives the call about her present?
(a) She thanks the giver for her gift.
(b) She threatens to get revenge against the caller.
(c) She threatens to sue the caller.
(d) She puts her phone on speaker to record the call for the cops.
2. Why does Stephanie go to Kuntz Appliances in Chapter 12?
(a) She wants to buy a blender that's on sale.
(b) She thinks Bernie Kuntz knows where Carmen Sanchez is.
(c) Her mother needs a new refrigerator.
(d) She wants another date with Bernie Kuntz.
3. Who does Stephanie go to Stark Street for on Lula's behalf in Chapter 10?
(a) Connie Rosolli.
(b) Grandma Mazur.
(d) Jimmy Alpha.
4. What kind of relationship does Joe Morelli ask Stephanie if they could have after all they've been through together?
(a) He asks if they can be friends.
(b) He asks if they can be business partners.
(c) He asks if they can be neighbors.
(d) He asks if they can be lovers.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Lula in Chapter 10?
(a) She doesn't need to stay in the hospital for her injuries.
(b) She survives her surgery but is still in bad shape.
(c) She has surgery.
(d) She has lost a lot of blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon arriving at Carmen Sanchez's apartment building, what does Stephanie notice?
2. What happens to Joe Morelli's Jeep when Stephanie drives it to a convenience store in Chapter 12?
3. When Stephanie tells Jimmy Alpha at the end of Chapter 11 that she's going to the police, what does Alpha ask her to do?
4. Joe Morelli tells Stephanie that she will never catch him unless she does what?
5. When Benito Ramirez calls Stephanie in Chapter 9, what does he tell Stephanie to expect?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie theorize when she sees the butcher cleaning his shop windows at the end of Chapter 12?
2. When the car alarm goes off as he tries to enter his Jeep, what does Morelli tell Stephanie he will do once the Kulesza case is over?
3. Does Lonnie Dodd respect Stephanie as a bounty hunter?
4. What is John Kuzak's importance in the Kulesza case?
5. When Stephanie encounters Morelli in the fast food restaurant parking lot in Chapter 8, is she afraid of him?
6. Why does Stephanie suspect that Ramirez killed Sal and Louis?
7. What does Morelli tell Stephanie about Ramirez in Chapter 10?
8. What effect do Ramirez's phone calls in Chapter 9 have on Stephanie?
9. What theory does Stephanie give Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 11 about the events of the night of Ziggy Kulesza's shooting?
10. Does Stephanie finally learn to use her gun by the end of the book?
This section contains 1,147 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)