|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie do when she's shot in the rear end?
(a) Reach for the gun in her purse and shoot through her purse in self defense.
(b) Collapse to the ground, unconscious and bleeding.
(c) Scream and summon a neighbor for assistance.
(d) Jump out a window to escape the shooter.
2. When Stephanie leaves Joe Morelli's Jeep to stretch during a time she is supposed to remain locked inside it staking out Stark Street, who does she encounter?
(a) Carmen Sanchez.
(b) Jimmy Alpha.
(c) Benito Ramirez.
3. Which of the following statements is true about Benito Ramirez?
(a) He does not want to harm Stephanie.
(b) He is not psychotic.
(c) He is not dangerous.
(d) He is obsessed with pain and fear.
4. How does Stephanie reach Joe Morelli to tell him about Louis in Chapter 13?
(a) She stops at a gas station to call her own number and leave a message for him on her bugged answering machine.
(b) She faxes him.
(c) She emails him.
(d) She dials his cell phone.
5. Who does Stephanie meet at the shooting range in Chapter 10?
(a) Mooch Morelli.
(b) Vincent Plum.
(c) Grandma Mazur.
(d) Eddie Gazarra.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Benito Ramirez's phone call to Stephanie in Chapter 9, what does the woman Ramirez puts on the line do?
2. Why does Joe Morelli leave town until evening at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. What does Joe Morelli do with the keys to his Jeep?
4. Why does Stephanie return to Carmen Sanchez's apartment building?
5. When Joe Morelli calls to announce he's coming to visit her, what does Stephanie tuck into the waistband of her shorts?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Stephanie's encounter with Lula in Chapter 10.
2. What does Morelli tell Stephanie about Ramirez in Chapter 10?
3. What arouses the curiosity of Morty Beyers when he visits Stephanie and makes him start asking Stephanie's neighbors if they've seen Morelli?
4. Describe Stephanie's appearance after the fire in Chapter 12 and Ramirez's attack on her in Chapter 11.
5. When Stephanie encounters Morelli in the fast food restaurant parking lot in Chapter 8, is she afraid of him?
6. Why does Stephanie visit Stark Street at the beginning of Chapter 11?
7. What does Stephanie theorize when she sees the butcher cleaning his shop windows at the end of Chapter 12?
8. Explain the deal that Morelli proposes to Stephanie at the end of Chapter 10.
9. What does Jimmy Alpha reveal to Stephanie about himself at the end of Chapter 13?
10. What is John Kuzak's importance in the Kulesza case?
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)