|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lonnie Dodd?
(a) He is an an FTA who is an auto thief involved in drug dealing.
(b) He is Ziggy's real killer.
(c) He is a witness to the Ziggy shooting.
(d) He kidnapped Carmen Sanchez.
2. Who does Stephanie spot while visiting Sal Bocha's butcher shop?
(a) Benito Ramirez.
(b) A man fitting the description of the mystery witness.
(c) Carmen Sanchez.
(d) Jimmy Alpha.
3. Who is Louis?
(a) A rival bounty hunter who wants to bring in Morelli himself.
(b) A cop who once worked with Morelli.
(c) Stephanie's high school friend.
(d) The mystery witness to Kulesza's murder and a refrigeration truck driver
4. Who does Stephanie meet at the shooting range in Chapter 10?
(a) Grandma Mazur.
(b) Eddie Gazarra.
(c) Mooch Morelli.
(d) Vincent Plum.
5. What damages to Stephanie's appearance from her encounters with Benito Ramirez and the would-be Jeep thief concern Stephanie's mother and grandmother?
(a) A knot on her temple.
(b) A bullet wound.
(c) Facial bruises, singed hair and no eyebrows.
(d) A cut on her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what reason does Stephanie think someone might have for wanting her dead?
2. What does Ramirez claim that the item he sends to Stephanie will show her?
3. How does Joe Morelli end up in police custody in Chapter 13 for the murder of Ziggy Kulesza?
4. When Benito Ramirez calls Stephanie in Chapter 9, what does he tell her she will have to learn?
5. When Benito Ramirez calls Stephanie in Chapter 9, what does he tell Stephanie to expect?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Stephanie finally learn to use her gun by the end of the book?
2. What theory does Stephanie give Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 11 about the events of the night of Ziggy Kulesza's shooting?
3. What does Morelli tell Stephanie about Ramirez in Chapter 10?
4. When the car alarm goes off as he tries to enter his Jeep, what does Morelli tell Stephanie he will do once the Kulesza case is over?
5. Why is Stephanie not afraid when she comes home to find Morelli in her apartment in Chapter 10?
6. Describe Stephanie's appearance after the fire in Chapter 12 and Ramirez's attack on her in Chapter 11.
7. Does Lonnie Dodd respect Stephanie as a bounty hunter?
8. How is Joe Morelli cleared in the Kulesza shooting by the end of the book?
9. Do you think Morelli wants to keep his relationship with Stephanie at the friendship level by the end of the book, or do you think he wants more than friendship?
10. Who is Louis?
This section contains 1,155 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)