|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise wakes Stephanie up one morning and infuriates Joe Morelli in Chapter 11?
(a) A police siren.
(b) A shotgun blast.
(c) Benito Ramirez pounding on Stephanie's door.
(d) The car alarm going off in Morelli's Jeep.
2. Who does Stephanie go to Stark Street for on Lula's behalf in Chapter 10?
(a) Connie Rosolli.
(b) Jimmy Alpha.
(d) Grandma Mazur.
3. Which of the following things is NOT something that Joe Morelli tells Stephanie he will do as soon as the case is over?
(a) Move to Alaska.
(b) Strangle Stephanie and be arrested for murder one if he stays in Trenton.
(c) Move anywhere he won't have to deal with her.
(d) Marry her.
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Joe Morelli's encounter with Stephanie in Chapter 8?
(a) Morelli tells Stephanie he just wants to be left alone.
(b) Morelli tells Stephanie to stay away from him.
(c) Morelli takes off and once again eludes capture.
(d) Morelli declares his love for Stephanie.
5. What does Stephanie do when she's shot in the rear end?
(a) Scream and summon a neighbor for assistance.
(b) Collapse to the ground, unconscious and bleeding.
(c) Jump out a window to escape the shooter.
(d) Reach for the gun in her purse and shoot through her purse in self defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephanie encounter Joe Morelli at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. Upon arriving at Carmen Sanchez's apartment building, what does Stephanie notice?
3. Which of the following statements is true about Benito Ramirez?
4. What does Stephanie do with the check Connie Rosolli gives her for capturing Lonnie Dodd?
5. What factors help clear Joe Morelli in Chapter 14?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)