|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While still at the gas station where she tries to contact Joe Morelli, what does Stephanie see?
(a) A police squad car staking her out.
(b) Carmen Sanchez's Toyota.
(c) Benito Ramirez's Porsche heading to and from the marina.
(d) Her mother and grandmother.
2. Who does Stephanie meet at the shooting range in Chapter 10?
(a) Eddie Gazarra.
(b) Vincent Plum.
(c) Mooch Morelli.
(d) Grandma Mazur.
3. How does Stephanie feel about shooting Jimmy Alpha?
(a) She wishes she could shoot Ramirez, too.
(b) She regrets that she had to kill Jimmy.
(c) She is proud of her skill with a gun.
(d) She mourns the loss of Jimmy.
4. Joe Morelli tells Stephanie that she will never catch him unless she does what?
(a) Learns to shoot straight.
(b) Marries him.
(c) Helps him solve the Ziggy Kulesza murder.
(d) Kisses him.
5. Where do the police find and arrest Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 14?
(a) At Frank and Helen Plum's house.
(b) At Tasty Pastry.
(c) On Stephanie Plum's fire escape.
(d) At E. E. Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in Chapter 8 when Lonnie Dodd runs out the back door of his home to try to evade capture?
2. What does Joe Morelli surmise has happened to Carmen Sanchez?
3. When Stephanie cries, how does Morelli react?
4. What disguise does Stephanie adopt to try to lure Benito Ramirez out into the open?
5. When they find out that Benito Ramirez has been released from jail on his own recognizance, what does Joe Morelli suggest that Stephanie do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the deal that Morelli proposes to Stephanie at the end of Chapter 10.
2. How is Joe Morelli cleared in the Kulesza shooting by the end of the book?
3. When the car alarm goes off as he tries to enter his Jeep, what does Morelli tell Stephanie he will do once the Kulesza case is over?
4. What advice does Eddie Gazarra give Stephanie at the end of Chapter 9 when she tells him about her latest encounters with Ramirez?
5. Explain Stephanie's encounter with Lula in Chapter 10.
6. Why does Stephanie visit Stark Street at the beginning of Chapter 11?
7. What arouses the curiosity of Morty Beyers when he visits Stephanie and makes him start asking Stephanie's neighbors if they've seen Morelli?
8. What does Stephanie discover in Chapter 9 when she returns to Carmen Sanchez's apartment building to interview more of Carmen's neighbors?
9. Does Stephanie finally learn to use her gun by the end of the book?
10. When Stephanie encounters Morelli in the fast food restaurant parking lot in Chapter 8, is she afraid of him?
This section contains 1,075 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)