|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's reaction to Benito Ramirez's initial phone call in Chapter 9?
(a) She eventually rips the phone jack out of the wall.
(b) She refuses to answer when the phone keeps ringing.
(c) Stephanie records the phone call.
(d) Stephanie hangs up the phone.
2. Who does Stephanie call for assistance when she has difficulty apprehending Lonnie Dodd?
(a) Connie Rosolli.
(b) Her father, Frank Plum.
(c) Vincent Plum.
3. Who is Lonnie Dodd?
(a) He is Ziggy's real killer.
(b) He is an an FTA who is an auto thief involved in drug dealing.
(c) He kidnapped Carmen Sanchez.
(d) He is a witness to the Ziggy shooting.
4. What does Stephanie suggest that Joe Morelli do once they make the gruesome discovery in the refrigeration truck in Chapter 13?
(a) Flee to Mexico.
(b) Go back into hiding.
(c) Turn himself in and let the police sort out who killed Kulesza.
(d) Flee to Canada.
5. When Jimmy Alpha tells Stephanie that he has spoken with Benito Ramirez and asks Stephanie to stay away from Stark Street for a while, how does Stephanie respond?
(a) She tells Alpha to stay away from Stark Street himself.
(b) She refuses.
(c) She flees in terror.
(d) She agrees to keep away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise wakes Stephanie up one morning and infuriates Joe Morelli in Chapter 11?
2. Why does Stephanie visit Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 9?
3. What happens in Chapter 8 when Lonnie Dodd runs out the back door of his home to try to evade capture?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Lula in Chapter 10?
5. Why does Stephanie go to Kuntz Appliances in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Stephanie encounters Morelli in the fast food restaurant parking lot in Chapter 8, is she afraid of him?
2. Who triggers the alarm system on Morelli's Jeep in Chapter 12, and what happens when he tries to start the Jeep?
3. What does Stephanie discover in Chapter 9 when she returns to Carmen Sanchez's apartment building to interview more of Carmen's neighbors?
4. What is John Kuzak's importance in the Kulesza case?
5. Who does Stephanie rule out as being responsible for the bomb and to what does she think it's related?
6. What does Morelli tell Stephanie about Ramirez in Chapter 10?
7. Why does Stephanie accept only a small portion of the reward for Lonnie Dodd's capture?
8. Describe Stephanie's appearance after the fire in Chapter 12 and Ramirez's attack on her in Chapter 11.
9. What theory does Stephanie give Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 11 about the events of the night of Ziggy Kulesza's shooting?
10. When the car alarm goes off as he tries to enter his Jeep, what does Morelli tell Stephanie he will do once the Kulesza case is over?
This section contains 1,108 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)