|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stephanie leaves Joe Morelli's Jeep to stretch during a time she is supposed to remain locked inside it staking out Stark Street, who does she encounter?
(b) Benito Ramirez.
(c) Carmen Sanchez.
(d) Jimmy Alpha.
2. What does Stephanie do when she receives the call about her present?
(a) She threatens to sue the caller.
(b) She thanks the giver for her gift.
(c) She puts her phone on speaker to record the call for the cops.
(d) She threatens to get revenge against the caller.
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the deal Joe Morelli proposes to Stephanie at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Joe agrees to be apprehended.
(b) If Stephanie helps find the mystery witness, Joe will protect her.
(c) Stephanie can collect the bounty on him.
(d) He offers Stephanie money to quit trying to apprehend him.
4. Who helps Stephanie retrieve her Nova that is parked on Route 1 in Chapter 12?
(a) Connie Rosolli.
(b) Her father, Frank Plum.
(c) Vincent Plum.
(d) Joe Morelli.
5. What noise wakes Stephanie up one morning and infuriates Joe Morelli in Chapter 11?
(a) A shotgun blast.
(b) A police siren.
(c) The car alarm going off in Morelli's Jeep.
(d) Benito Ramirez pounding on Stephanie's door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stephanie go to Stark Street for on Lula's behalf in Chapter 10?
2. Who does Stephanie meet at the shooting range in Chapter 10?
3. How is Stephanie at the beginning of Chapter 14?
4. When Jimmy Alpha tells Stephanie that he has spoken with Benito Ramirez and asks Stephanie to stay away from Stark Street for a while, how does Stephanie respond?
5. Who does Stephanie call for assistance when she has difficulty apprehending Lonnie Dodd?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morelli tell Stephanie about Ramirez in Chapter 10?
2. Who does Stephanie rule out as being responsible for the bomb and to what does she think it's related?
3. Who triggers the alarm system on Morelli's Jeep in Chapter 12, and what happens when he tries to start the Jeep?
4. When Stephanie encounters Morelli in the fast food restaurant parking lot in Chapter 8, is she afraid of him?
5. Explain the deal that Morelli proposes to Stephanie at the end of Chapter 10.
6. What is John Kuzak's importance in the Kulesza case?
7. Why does Stephanie suspect that Ramirez killed Sal and Louis?
8. What do Stephanie and Morelli find in the back of the refrigeration truck at the marina?
9. When the car alarm goes off as he tries to enter his Jeep, what does Morelli tell Stephanie he will do once the Kulesza case is over?
10. Does Stephanie finally learn to use her gun by the end of the book?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)