|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Morelli do with the keys to his Jeep?
(a) He tosses his keys into the restaurant's dumpster.
(b) He locks them in his Jeep.
(c) He tosses them down a storm drain.
(d) He takes them with him when he flees Stephanie again.
2. When Benito Ramirez calls Stephanie in Chapter 9, what does he tell her she will have to learn?
(a) How to die.
(b) What happens when a woman tries to be a bounty hunter.
(c) How much he loves her.
(d) What happens when someone disrespects the champ.
3. How does Stephanie feel about shooting Jimmy Alpha?
(a) She regrets that she had to kill Jimmy.
(b) She mourns the loss of Jimmy.
(c) She is proud of her skill with a gun.
(d) She wishes she could shoot Ramirez, too.
4. Why does Stephanie visit Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 9?
(a) To work out at his gym.
(b) To question him about Morelli.
(c) To get his fingerprints.
(d) To report Ramirez's latest threats.
5. Who does Stephanie meet at the shooting range in Chapter 10?
(a) Eddie Gazarra.
(b) Grandma Mazur.
(c) Vincent Plum.
(d) Mooch Morelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie do when she receives the call about her present?
2. How does Eddie Gazarra advise Stephanie to deal with Ramirez's latest threats?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the person Stephanie finds in her apartment?
4. Why is Stephanie horrified when Morelli apologizes?
5. When Stephanie leaves Joe Morelli's Jeep to stretch during a time she is supposed to remain locked inside it staking out Stark Street, who does she encounter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Joe Morelli cleared in the Kulesza shooting by the end of the book?
2. When Stephanie encounters Morelli in the fast food restaurant parking lot in Chapter 8, is she afraid of him?
3. What does Stephanie theorize when she sees the butcher cleaning his shop windows at the end of Chapter 12?
4. What is John Kuzak's importance in the Kulesza case?
5. Who triggers the alarm system on Morelli's Jeep in Chapter 12, and what happens when he tries to start the Jeep?
6. When the car alarm goes off as he tries to enter his Jeep, what does Morelli tell Stephanie he will do once the Kulesza case is over?
7. Who does Stephanie blame for her sexual encounter with Morelli at Tasty Pastry when she is just 16?
8. What do Stephanie and Morelli find in the back of the refrigeration truck at the marina?
9. Why does Stephanie accept only a small portion of the reward for Lonnie Dodd's capture?
10. What effect do Ramirez's phone calls in Chapter 9 have on Stephanie?
This section contains 1,111 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)