|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What factors help clear Joe Morelli in Chapter 14?
(a) Stephanie's apartment was bugged and Alpha's confession was recorded.
(b) Louis testified that Alpha was the real killer.
(c) Ramirez confessed.
(d) Sal confessed.
2. How does Stephanie feel about shooting Jimmy Alpha?
(a) She wishes she could shoot Ramirez, too.
(b) She mourns the loss of Jimmy.
(c) She regrets that she had to kill Jimmy.
(d) She is proud of her skill with a gun.
3. What happens to Ranger when he enters Lonnie Dodd's home?
(a) Dodd overpowers him and knocks him unconscious.
(b) He suffers an asthma attack and lets Dodd get away.
(c) Dodd shoots him in the leg with Stephanie's gun.
(d) He breaks a leg during a scuffle with Dodd.
4. When they find out that Benito Ramirez has been released from jail on his own recognizance, what does Joe Morelli suggest that Stephanie do?
(a) Move in with her sister, Valerie.
(b) Flee the country.
(c) Hide out at her parents' home.
(d) Go to Stark Street and act as bait to draw out Ramirez.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Lula in Chapter 10?
(a) She has surgery.
(b) She doesn't need to stay in the hospital for her injuries.
(c) She survives her surgery but is still in bad shape.
(d) She has lost a lot of blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stephanie call for assistance when she has difficulty apprehending Lonnie Dodd?
2. How does Stephanie reach Joe Morelli to tell him about Louis in Chapter 13?
3. While still at the gas station where she tries to contact Joe Morelli, what does Stephanie see?
4. What is Ranger's strategy for capturing Lonnie Dodd?
5. What do the police do with the evidence they gather about Ramirez while at Stephanie's apartment in Chapter 10?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)