|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Louis?
(a) Stephanie's high school friend.
(b) The mystery witness to Kulesza's murder and a refrigeration truck driver
(c) A cop who once worked with Morelli.
(d) A rival bounty hunter who wants to bring in Morelli himself.
2. When the would-be thief starts the engine of Joe Morelli's Jeep, what happens?
(a) A gunshot pierces the night.
(b) A woman screams.
(c) It explodes in a bright yellow firebomb.
(d) It won't start.
3. In Chapter 9, who does Stephanie question on a street corner about Joe, Carmen, and Ramirez?
(a) Lula and Jackie.
(b) Jimmy Alpha.
(c) Mooch Morelli.
(d) Connie Rosolli.
4. What is in the back of the refrigeration truck in Chapter 13?
(a) Carmen Sanchez, alive and well.
(b) Heroin and the bodies of Sal, Louis, & Carmen.
(c) The gun Kulesza was carrying when he shot Morelli.
(d) A briefcase filled with money.
5. Who does Stephanie call for assistance when she has difficulty apprehending Lonnie Dodd?
(a) Vincent Plum.
(b) Her father, Frank Plum.
(c) Connie Rosolli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie do when she receives the call about her present?
2. While still at the gas station where she tries to contact Joe Morelli, what does Stephanie see?
3. What does Stephanie do when she's shot in the rear end?
4. How does Stephanie respond in Chapter 11 when she is attacked and given a fat lip?
5. When Benito Ramirez calls Stephanie in Chapter 9, what does he tell Stephanie to expect?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)