|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephanie respond to what Joe Morelli does with the keys to his Jeep?
(a) She tases Morelli.
(b) She calls Morelli's mother to get a spare key.
(c) She calls a locksmith to get a duplicate set made.
(d) She climbs into the dumpster to retrieve them.
2. When Stephanie cries, how does Morelli react?
(a) He comforts her.
(b) He calls her mother to come stay with her.
(c) He leaves her alone.
(d) He orders more pizza.
3. What does Joe Morelli bring to Stephanie's apartment in Chapter 14?
(a) A pair of handcuffs.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) Beer and pizza.
4. When Benito Ramirez calls Stephanie in Chapter 9, what does he tell Stephanie to expect?
(a) To die.
(b) Another nocturnal visit from him.
(c) To give up bounty hunting.
(d) A present.
5. Who does Stephanie meet at the shooting range in Chapter 10?
(a) Vincent Plum.
(b) Eddie Gazarra.
(c) Mooch Morelli.
(d) Grandma Mazur.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stephanie feel about shooting Jimmy Alpha?
2. In Chapter 12, what reason does Stephanie think someone might have for wanting her dead?
3. Who is Louis?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Joe Morelli's encounter with Stephanie in Chapter 8?
5. What happens to Joe Morelli's Jeep when Stephanie drives it to a convenience store in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who triggers the alarm system on Morelli's Jeep in Chapter 12, and what happens when he tries to start the Jeep?
2. Explain Stephanie's encounter with Lula in Chapter 10.
3. How is Joe Morelli cleared in the Kulesza shooting by the end of the book?
4. Why does Ranger think it's partly his fault that he gets shot in Chapter 8?
5. When the car alarm goes off as he tries to enter his Jeep, what does Morelli tell Stephanie he will do once the Kulesza case is over?
6. When Stephanie encounters Morelli in the fast food restaurant parking lot in Chapter 8, is she afraid of him?
7. What is John Kuzak's importance in the Kulesza case?
8. What advice does Eddie Gazarra give Stephanie at the end of Chapter 9 when she tells him about her latest encounters with Ramirez?
9. What do Stephanie and Morelli find in the back of the refrigeration truck at the marina?
10. What effect do Ramirez's phone calls in Chapter 9 have on Stephanie?
This section contains 1,090 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)