|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What damages to Stephanie's appearance from her encounters with Benito Ramirez and the would-be Jeep thief concern Stephanie's mother and grandmother?
(a) A knot on her temple.
(b) A cut on her arm.
(c) Facial bruises, singed hair and no eyebrows.
(d) A bullet wound.
2. What does Ramirez claim that the item he sends to Stephanie will show her?
(a) How much Ramirez loves her.
(b) What happened to Carmen Sanchez.
(c) That she is hopeless as a bounty hunter.
(d) Not to disrespect the champ.
3. What happens to Ranger when he enters Lonnie Dodd's home?
(a) He suffers an asthma attack and lets Dodd get away.
(b) Dodd shoots him in the leg with Stephanie's gun.
(c) He breaks a leg during a scuffle with Dodd.
(d) Dodd overpowers him and knocks him unconscious.
4. What do Sal and Louis do after Stephanie notices Louis at the butcher shop in Chapter 13?
(a) They shoot each other.
(b) They call Ramirez and tell him where Stephanie is.
(c) They shoot Stephanie.
(d) They drive the refrigeration truck to the marina.
5. When the car alarm in Joe Morelli's Jeep wakens Stephanie, who is trying to commandeer the vehicle that she has already commandeered?
(a) Jimmy Alpha.
(b) Morty Byers.
(c) Benito Ramirez.
(d) Carmen Sanchez.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things is NOT something that Joe Morelli tells Stephanie he will do as soon as the case is over?
2. For what does Joe Morelli apologize at the end of the book?
3. What does Stephanie tell Joe Morelli about his Jeep when he asks about it at the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. When Jimmy Alpha tells Stephanie that he has spoken with Benito Ramirez and asks Stephanie to stay away from Stark Street for a while, how does Stephanie respond?
5. What factors help clear Joe Morelli in Chapter 14?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)