|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie work after school when she is 16?
(a) She worked at her father's office.
(b) She worked at Tasty Pastry.
(c) She worked at McDonalds.
(d) She worked at Al's Garage.
2. What makes it clear that Jackie and Lula don't believe Stephanie's lie about her relationship with Joe Morelli?
(a) They know Morelli and know he's not married.
(b) When Stephanie asks about Carmen Sanchez, one of them asks if Carmen got her pregnant, too.
(c) They call Stephanie a liar and mock her.
(d) They know Morelli and know he doesn't have a lost sister.
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) It's the worst street in Trenton.
(b) Stephanie Plum lives there.
(c) It's where Stephanie has to go to talk to Benito Ramirez.
(d) It's known for drug trafficking and prostitution.
4. What does having Clarence Sampson asleep beside her in the front seat of Joe Morelli's Jeep prevent Stephanie from doing?
(a) Questioning Sampson about Joe Morelli.
(b) Pursuing Joe Morelli, her other FTA, when she sees him.
(c) Questioning Sampson about Carmen Sanchez.
(d) Getting to her parents' house in time for dinner.
5. Where does Stephanie go to have dinner at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Her cousin Vinnie's house.
(b) Joe Morelli's parents' house.
(c) Her parents' house.
(d) Tasty Pastry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is true about Stephanie's qualifications for being a bounty hunter?
2. Who does Stephanie's mother, Helen Plum, invite to dine with the family in Chapter 4?
3. What does Joe Morelli do to Stephanie while searching her apartment for what she has taken from his Jeep?
4. What is the name of the section of Trenton in which Stephanie is raised?
5. Why is Stephanie behind on her payments for her Mazda Miata?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Stephanie goes to the Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company to apply for the position of file clerk yet ends up getting hired as a bounty hunter.
2. What is Stephanie's history with Joe Morelli?
3. Describe Stephanie Plum.
4. What actions in Chapter 6 indicate that Joe Morelli is better at surveillance and apprehension than Stephanie?
5. What is Stephanie's financial situation as the book opens?
6. Why does Stephanie want to install a security system in Morelli's Jeep, a Jeep that doesn't belong to her?
7. What does Joe Morelli's rescue of Stephanie at the Stark Street Gym in Chapter 3 indicate?
8. Why doesn't Stephanie consider Bernie Kuntz as ideal for her as her mother does?
9. Explain Eddie Gazarra's relationship to Stephanie Plum.
10. Describe Stephanie's family.
This section contains 1,284 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)