|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Eddie Gazarra tells Stephanie in Chapter 6 about the night Ziggy was shot, which of the following statements is NOT true about that evening?
(a) Morelli shot Ziggy in self-defense and never got the information from Carmen about the big event about to go down.
(b) Morelli was at Carmen Sanchez's apartment that night.
(c) Carmen is a police informant who told Morelli something big was about to go down.
(d) Carmen shot Ziggy.
2. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
3. What is the ethnic background of Stephanie Plum's family?
4. What does Stephanie discover when she visits The Step In, the bar where Carmen Sanchez works?
(a) She discovers the bar is closed down.
(b) She finds Carmen and interviews her.
(c) She discovers Morelli is having dinner there.
(d) She discovers Benito Ramirez is on his way there.
5. Which of the following statements does NOT describe who Eddie Gazarra is?
(a) He is married to Stephanie's cousin, Shirley the Whiner.
(b) He is always there for Stephanie when she needs his help.
(c) He is a New York City policeman.
(d) He is a close friend of Stephanie's from high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Stephanie is on Stark Street, who sends a woman to tell Stephanie that he wants to speak with her?
2. What is the first thing Ranger suggests that Stephanie do to become a more effective bounty hunter?
3. Why does Connie Rosolli suggest that Stephanie meet Ranger?
4. How does Mrs. Morelli treat Stephanie when Stephanie visits her?
5. While transporting Clarence Sampson to the police department in Joe Morelli's Jeep, who does Stephanie pass on the street?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Stephanie Plum.
2. When Stephanie encounters Morelli in the fast food restaurant parking lot in Chapter 8, is she afraid of him?
3. What does the way Stephanie stakes out Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 2 indicate about Stephanie?
4. What does Joe Morelli's rescue of Stephanie at the Stark Street Gym in Chapter 3 indicate?
5. Is Stephanie in real danger from Benito Ramirez, or is the danger primarily in her imagination?
6. When the car alarm goes off as he tries to enter his Jeep, what does Morelli tell Stephanie he will do once the Kulesza case is over?
7. What is Stephanie's history with Joe Morelli?
8. What does Stephanie theorize when she sees the butcher cleaning his shop windows at the end of Chapter 12?
9. Does Lonnie Dodd respect Stephanie as a bounty hunter?
10. What theory does Stephanie give Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 11 about the events of the night of Ziggy Kulesza's shooting?
This section contains 1,266 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)