|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the fugitive that Stephanie must apprehend in order to earn the $10,000 bond?
(a) Helen Plum.
(b) Morty Byers.
(c) Joe Morelli, her first love who's now a cop wanted for murder.
(d) Harry the Hammer.
2. What does having Clarence Sampson asleep beside her in the front seat of Joe Morelli's Jeep prevent Stephanie from doing?
(a) Questioning Sampson about Carmen Sanchez.
(b) Getting to her parents' house in time for dinner.
(c) Pursuing Joe Morelli, her other FTA, when she sees him.
(d) Questioning Sampson about Joe Morelli.
3. As Stephanie is leaving Joe Morelli's hideout after confirming he's inside the apartment, what does Joe do?
(a) He calls Mooch for assistance in subduing Stephanie.
(b) He gives himself up and lets Stephanie handcuff him.
(c) He dives out an open window to escape her.
(d) He recognizes her, calls her back, & learns why she's there.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 5, how does Ranger enter Joe Morelli's apartment?
(a) By picking the lock on the front door.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) By kicking in the door.
(d) With a key from the building super.
5. What does Stephanie do at E. E. Martin?
(a) She attended school there.
(b) She worked as a security guard.
(c) She was a lingerie buyer.
(d) She sold bail bonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who nearly has a coronary upon seeing what Grandma Mazur pulls from Stephanie's purse?
2. How does Stephanie figure out which apartment is Joe Morelli's hideout?
3. When Joe Morelli learns the reason Stephanie has tracked him down, what does he do?
4. Where does Stephanie work after school when she is 16?
5. How does Stephanie find Benito Ramirez's home address?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Eddie Gazarra's relationship to Stephanie Plum.
2. What does Joe Morelli's rescue of Stephanie at the Stark Street Gym in Chapter 3 indicate?
3. Why does Stephanie want to install a security system in Morelli's Jeep, a Jeep that doesn't belong to her?
4. Is it realistic for Stephanie to think she can visit Stark Street and avoid Ramirez?
5. Do you think Stephanie's prowess as a bounty hunter has improved by the end of Chapter 5?
6. What feelings does Stephanie have once she learns that Joe Morelli is the fugitive she has to pursue?
7. What does the way Stephanie stakes out Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 2 indicate about Stephanie?
8. What is Stephanie's history with Joe Morelli?
9. Why does Stephanie call Ranger for assistance instead of her father or the authorities when Morelli handcuffs her to a curtain rod?
10. What factors make Stephanie ill-suited for bounty hunting?
This section contains 1,316 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)