|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's snooping around in Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) Joe Morelli is not there.
(b) Stephanie and Ranger don't find anything incriminating.
(c) Stephanie finds evidence of Morelli's guilt.
(d) Stephanie is disappointed in how Ranger enters the place.
2. What is Benito Ramirez's trademark?
(a) A silver Porsche.
(b) A tatoo of a dragon.
(c) A big diamond ring.
(d) His big gold tooth.
3. What is Mooch's relationship to Joe Morelli?
(a) He is Joe's brother.
(b) He is a fellow cop.
(c) She is Joe's sister.
(d) He is Joe's cousin.
4. Where does Stephanie go at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The mall.
(b) Her parents' home.
(c) Tasty Pastry.
(d) Home to think.
5. Who does the man who wants to speak with Stephanie on Stark Street in Chapter 7 manage?
(b) A famous baseball player.
(d) Benito Ramirez.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vinnie's response when Stephanie, in desperate need of money, approaches him for an advance?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 5, how does Ranger enter Joe Morelli's apartment?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's car at the end of Chapter 3?
4. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
5. What does Stephanie do when she spots the keys to Joe Morelli's Jeep Cherokee?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Stephanie consider Bernie Kuntz as ideal for her as her mother does?
2. What feelings does Stephanie have once she learns that Joe Morelli is the fugitive she has to pursue?
3. What does the vandalism of Stephanie's Nova on Stark Street symbolize?
4. What actions in Chapter 6 indicate that Joe Morelli is better at surveillance and apprehension than Stephanie?
5. What does the way Stephanie stakes out Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 2 indicate about Stephanie?
6. Describe Ranger.
7. Explain how Stephanie goes to the Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company to apply for the position of file clerk yet ends up getting hired as a bounty hunter.
8. Describe Stephanie Plum.
9. What does Joe Morelli's rescue of Stephanie at the Stark Street Gym in Chapter 3 indicate?
10. Describe Stephanie's family.
This section contains 1,280 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)