|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who nearly has a coronary upon seeing what Grandma Mazur pulls from Stephanie's purse?
(a) Bernie Kuntz.
(c) Frank Plum, Stephanie's father.
(d) Helen Plum, Stephanie's mother.
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) Stephanie Plum lives there.
(b) It's the worst street in Trenton.
(c) It's where Stephanie has to go to talk to Benito Ramirez.
(d) It's known for drug trafficking and prostitution.
3. What kind of message does Stephanie find on Joe Morelli's answering machine while snooping around his apartment?
(a) A steamy message from a woman named Carmen.
(b) A threat against Morelli's life from Benito Ramirez.
(c) A message from his mother about where to hide out.
(d) A message from Mooch about Stephanie being on his trail.
4. What is the first thing that Stephanie does to track down Joe Morelli?
(a) She stakes out his mother's house.
(b) She goes on TV and pleads for him to give himself up.
(c) She posts wanted posters at his favorite bar.
(d) She hides in the parking lot of Morelli's apartment.
5. What happens when Grandma Mazur pretends to fire Stephanie's gun?
(a) It actually goes off and hits the roasted chicken on the table.
(b) Grandma Mazur sprains her finger.
(c) Grandma Mazur accidentally hits Bernie with the gun.
(d) Grandma Mazur accidentally shoots Stephanie's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ethnic background of Stephanie Plum's family?
2. Who does the man who wants to speak with Stephanie on Stark Street in Chapter 7 manage?
3. Who shows up at Stephanie's door in Chapter 4, threatening her sexually and terrifying her?
4. How does Stephanie figure out which apartment is Joe Morelli's hideout?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's snooping around in Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What feelings does Stephanie have once she learns that Joe Morelli is the fugitive she has to pursue?
2. Is Stephanie in real danger from Benito Ramirez, or is the danger primarily in her imagination?
3. Describe the Stark Street Gym.
4. Describe Stark Street.
5. Explain Eddie Gazarra's version of what happened the night Ziggy Kulesza was shot.
6. Is Jimmy Alpha reliable in Chapter 7 when he promises to keep Ramirez away from Stephanie?
7. What does the way Stephanie stakes out Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 2 indicate about Stephanie?
8. Describe Ranger.
9. Describe Stephanie's family.
10. Why does Stephanie call Ranger for assistance instead of her father or the authorities when Morelli handcuffs her to a curtain rod?
This section contains 1,160 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)