|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephanie find Benito Ramirez's home address?
(a) She follows Ramirez home from the gym.
(b) She gets it from Jimmy Alpha.
(c) She gets it from Lula and Jackie.
(d) She tricks someone at the gym into giving her the address.
2. What does Stephanie do when she spots Joe Morelli for the first time after three years of not hearing from him?
(a) She asks him out on a date.
(b) She hits him with her car and breaks his leg.
(c) She scolds him for not contacting her for so long.
(d) She ignores him.
3. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
4. Where do Stephanie and Ranger meet?
(a) At the Trenton police station.
(b) In a downtown cafe.
(c) At the bail bonds office.
(d) At Stephanie's apartment.
5. What does Eddie Gazarra tell Stephanie that the entire police department is running a pool regarding?
(a) How long it will take before Stephanie learns to operate her .38 Special.
(b) How long it will take Stephanie to capture Morelli.
(c) How long it will be before Stephanie gives up bounty hunting.
(d) How long it will take Morelli to get Stephanie into bed and make her stop tracking him as a bounty hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephanie encounter Joe Morelli in Chapter 3?
2. Where is Ziggy Kulesza killed?
3. What kind of message does Stephanie find on Joe Morelli's answering machine while snooping around his apartment?
4. What is the first thing that Stephanie does to track down Joe Morelli?
5. Who shows up at Stephanie's door in Chapter 4, threatening her sexually and terrifying her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What feelings does seeing Morelli again stir in Stephanie?
2. Explain Eddie Gazarra's relationship to Stephanie Plum.
3. Is it realistic for Stephanie to think she can visit Stark Street and avoid Ramirez?
4. Describe Stark Street.
5. When Ranger joins Stephanie in Chapter 5 to search Morelli's apartment, how does he fit or not fit the image Stephanie has of him as a bounty hunter?
6. Describe Ranger.
7. Describe Stephanie Plum.
8. Explain how Stephanie goes to the Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company to apply for the position of file clerk yet ends up getting hired as a bounty hunter.
9. What does the vandalism of Stephanie's Nova on Stark Street symbolize?
10. Is Jimmy Alpha reliable in Chapter 7 when he promises to keep Ramirez away from Stephanie?
This section contains 1,197 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)