|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie go to have dinner at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Joe Morelli's parents' house.
(b) Her parents' house.
(c) Tasty Pastry.
(d) Her cousin Vinnie's house.
2. What does Stephanie do at E. E. Martin?
(a) She was a lingerie buyer.
(b) She worked as a security guard.
(c) She sold bail bonds.
(d) She attended school there.
3. Who shows up at Stephanie's door in Chapter 4, threatening her sexually and terrifying her?
(a) Joe Morelli.
(b) Harry the Hammer.
(c) Benito Ramirez.
(d) Vincent Plum.
4. Who nearly has a coronary upon seeing what Grandma Mazur pulls from Stephanie's purse?
(a) Frank Plum, Stephanie's father.
(c) Helen Plum, Stephanie's mother.
(d) Bernie Kuntz.
5. What is the first thing that Stephanie does to track down Joe Morelli?
(a) She hides in the parking lot of Morelli's apartment.
(b) She goes on TV and pleads for him to give himself up.
(c) She stakes out his mother's house.
(d) She posts wanted posters at his favorite bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Stephanie and Ranger meet?
2. When Stephanie tells Eddie Gazarra about her encounters with Benito Ramirez, what does Gazarra offer to do?
3. What does having Clarence Sampson asleep beside her in the front seat of Joe Morelli's Jeep prevent Stephanie from doing?
4. Who enters her bathroom in Chapter 6 while Stephanie is enjoying a hot shower?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about how Stephanie responds to Joe Morelli's opinion of her ability to capture him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Eddie Gazarra's relationship to Stephanie Plum.
2. What feelings does Stephanie have once she learns that Joe Morelli is the fugitive she has to pursue?
3. What actions in Chapter 6 indicate that Joe Morelli is better at surveillance and apprehension than Stephanie?
4. When Stephanie questions Lula and Jackie in Chapter 7, is she a convincing liar?
5. What is Stephanie's history with Joe Morelli?
6. What feelings does seeing Morelli again stir in Stephanie?
7. Describe Ranger.
8. Describe Stark Street.
9. Why doesn't Stephanie consider Bernie Kuntz as ideal for her as her mother does?
10. When Ranger joins Stephanie in Chapter 5 to search Morelli's apartment, how does he fit or not fit the image Stephanie has of him as a bounty hunter?
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)