|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie hesitate to tell her worrisome mother, Helen, for the last six months?
(a) That Morelli is back in town.
(b) That she was laid off from her job.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she stole a car.
2. According to what Eddie Gazarra tells Stephanie in Chapter 6 about the night Ziggy was shot, which of the following statements is NOT true about that evening?
(a) Carmen shot Ziggy.
(b) Carmen is a police informant who told Morelli something big was about to go down.
(c) Morelli shot Ziggy in self-defense and never got the information from Carmen about the big event about to go down.
(d) Morelli was at Carmen Sanchez's apartment that night.
3. While transporting Clarence Sampson to the police department in Joe Morelli's Jeep, who does Stephanie pass on the street?
(a) Her mother, Helen Plum.
(b) Grandma Mazur.
(c) Joe Morelli.
(d) Benito Ramirez.
4. What happens when Grandma Mazur pretends to fire Stephanie's gun?
(a) Grandma Mazur sprains her finger.
(b) Grandma Mazur accidentally hits Bernie with the gun.
(c) It actually goes off and hits the roasted chicken on the table.
(d) Grandma Mazur accidentally shoots Stephanie's father.
5. Which of the following statements is true about Stephanie's qualifications for being a bounty hunter?
(a) She knows martial arts and how to shoot a gun.
(b) She has been trained as a bounty hunter.
(c) She has no qualifications for the job.
(d) She is an experienced law enforcement officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Stephanie Plum?
2. When Joe Morelli learns the reason Stephanie has tracked him down, what does he do?
3. Who shows up at Stephanie's door in Chapter 4, threatening her sexually and terrifying her?
4. To where does the person Stephanie follows in Chapter 2 lead her?
5. Once Stephanie discovers Joe Morelli at his hideout in Chapter 2, why doesn't she immediately apprehend him and turn him in for the bounty she can earn?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mrs. Morelli humiliate Stephanie in Chapter 5?
2. Describe Stephanie Plum.
3. Why do you think Ranger agrees to help Stephanie?
4. When Stephanie questions Lula and Jackie in Chapter 7, is she a convincing liar?
5. What feelings does Stephanie have once she learns that Joe Morelli is the fugitive she has to pursue?
6. Describe Stephanie's family.
7. What feelings does seeing Morelli again stir in Stephanie?
8. What is Stephanie's financial situation as the book opens?
9. What actions in Chapter 6 indicate that Joe Morelli is better at surveillance and apprehension than Stephanie?
10. Is Jimmy Alpha reliable in Chapter 7 when he promises to keep Ramirez away from Stephanie?
This section contains 1,245 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)