Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
2. What does Stephanie discover when she visits The Step In, the bar where Carmen Sanchez works?
(a) She discovers the bar is closed down.
(b) She discovers Benito Ramirez is on his way there.
(c) She finds Carmen and interviews her.
(d) She discovers Morelli is having dinner there.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what does Stephanie witness Mooch Morelli doing?
(a) Retrieving Joe Morelli's belongings from Joe's apartment.
(b) Shooting Vincent Plum.
(c) Peeping in Connie Rossolli's window.
(d) Breaking into a car.
4. What does Stephanie do when she spots Joe Morelli for the first time after three years of not hearing from him?
(a) She asks him out on a date.
(b) She scolds him for not contacting her for so long.
(c) She hits him with her car and breaks his leg.
(d) She ignores him.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) Grandma Mazur lives there.
(b) Drug dealers and prositutes hang out there.
(c) The gym where Benito Ramirez works out is located there.
(d) It's a scary place but one that Stephanie Plum has to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the second time Stephanie calls her chosen rescuer in Chapter 6?
2. Who does the man who wants to speak with Stephanie on Stark Street in Chapter 7 manage?
3. While Stephanie is on Stark Street, who sends a woman to tell Stephanie that he wants to speak with her?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
5. What is the name of the section of Trenton in which Stephanie is raised?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Ranger agrees to help Stephanie?
2. Do you think Morelli wants to keep his relationship with Stephanie at the friendship level by the end of the book, or do you think he wants more than friendship?
3. What factors make Stephanie ill-suited for bounty hunting?
4. Why does Stephanie suspect that Ramirez killed Sal and Louis?
5. Explain how Stephanie goes to the Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company to apply for the position of file clerk yet ends up getting hired as a bounty hunter.
6. When Stephanie questions Lula and Jackie in Chapter 7, is she a convincing liar?
7. Is Jimmy Alpha reliable in Chapter 7 when he promises to keep Ramirez away from Stephanie?
8. Explain Stephanie's encounter with Lula in Chapter 10.
9. How does Mrs. Morelli humiliate Stephanie in Chapter 5?
10. Describe Stark Street.
This section contains 1,234 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)