|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Joe Morelli and Stephanie the night before Morelli goes into the Navy?
(a) They stole a car.
(b) They had sex, Stephanie's first sexual experience, at Tasty Pastry.
(c) They had their first kiss.
(d) They had a fight and broke up.
2. When Stephanie tells Eddie Gazarra about her encounters with Benito Ramirez, what does Gazarra offer to do?
(a) Arrest Ramirez.
(b) Have a talk with Ramirez.
(c) Serve as Stephanie's bodyguard.
(d) Teach Stephanie how to use her .38 Special.
3. Back at the bail bonds office, what does Stephanie confide to Connie Rosolli after her encounter with Joe Morelli?
(a) That the job of capturing Morelli may be too much for her.
(b) That her grandmother is ill.
(c) That she is in love with Morelli.
(d) That she can't see too well without her glasses.
4. While at her parents' house for dinner at the end of Chapter 7, who does Stephanie learn has called her family trying to locate her?
(a) Connie Rosolli.
(b) Eddie Gazarra.
(c) Benito Ramirez.
(d) Joe Morelli.
5. Where does Stephanie inadvertently leave the item she removes from Morelli's Jeep?
(a) At her parents' house.
(b) In the Jeep's glove box.
(c) In her purse.
(d) In the azalea bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joe Morelli learns the reason Stephanie has tracked him down, what does he do?
2. What is Mooch's relationship to Joe Morelli?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about how Stephanie responds to Joe Morelli's opinion of her ability to capture him?
4. What does Grandma Mazur retrieve from Stephanie's purse during dinner?
5. To where does the person Stephanie follows in Chapter 2 lead her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Ranger.
2. Describe the Stark Street Gym.
3. Do you think Stephanie's prowess as a bounty hunter has improved by the end of Chapter 5?
4. Why does Vincent Plum laugh when Stephanie asks him for an advance on the bounty for Morelli?
5. When Ranger joins Stephanie in Chapter 5 to search Morelli's apartment, how does he fit or not fit the image Stephanie has of him as a bounty hunter?
6. Why do you think Ranger agrees to help Stephanie?
7. When Stephanie questions Lula and Jackie in Chapter 7, is she a convincing liar?
8. What is Stephanie's history with Joe Morelli?
9. Is Stephanie in real danger from Benito Ramirez, or is the danger primarily in her imagination?
10. Why doesn't Stephanie consider Bernie Kuntz as ideal for her as her mother does?
This section contains 1,137 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)