|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 5, how does Ranger enter Joe Morelli's apartment?
(a) By kicking in the door.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) By picking the lock on the front door.
(d) With a key from the building super.
3. What is the ethnic background of Stephanie Plum's family?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Stephanie remove from Joe Morelli's Jeep before going into hiding nearby?
(a) The keys.
(b) A tire.
(c) The license plate.
(d) The distributor cap.
5. Where does Stephanie work after school when she is 16?
(a) She worked at Al's Garage.
(b) She worked at Tasty Pastry.
(c) She worked at her father's office.
(d) She worked at McDonalds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about how Stephanie responds to Joe Morelli's opinion of her ability to capture him?
2. What kind of message does Stephanie find on Joe Morelli's answering machine while snooping around his apartment?
3. Who is Ziggy Kulesza?
4. Who is the fugitive that Stephanie must apprehend in order to earn the $10,000 bond?
5. What is the first thing that Stephanie does to track down Joe Morelli?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Lonnie Dodd respect Stephanie as a bounty hunter?
2. Describe Stephanie Plum.
3. What does Stephanie learn about Kulesza when she questions potential witnesses at Carmen Sanchez's apartment building in Chapter 4?
4. Who does Stephanie rule out as being responsible for the bomb and to what does she think it's related?
5. Describe Stephanie's appearance after the fire in Chapter 12 and Ramirez's attack on her in Chapter 11.
6. When Stephanie questions Lula and Jackie in Chapter 7, is she a convincing liar?
7. What does Stephanie theorize when she sees the butcher cleaning his shop windows at the end of Chapter 12?
8. Why doesn't Stephanie consider Bernie Kuntz as ideal for her as her mother does?
9. Describe the Stark Street Gym.
10. Describe Ranger.
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)