|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Eddie Gazarra tells Stephanie in Chapter 6 about the night Ziggy was shot, which of the following statements is NOT true about that evening?
(a) Carmen shot Ziggy.
(b) Carmen is a police informant who told Morelli something big was about to go down.
(c) Morelli was at Carmen Sanchez's apartment that night.
(d) Morelli shot Ziggy in self-defense and never got the information from Carmen about the big event about to go down.
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) Stephanie Plum lives there.
(b) It's where Stephanie has to go to talk to Benito Ramirez.
(c) It's the worst street in Trenton.
(d) It's known for drug trafficking and prostitution.
3. Back at the bail bonds office, what does Stephanie confide to Connie Rosolli after her encounter with Joe Morelli?
(a) That the job of capturing Morelli may be too much for her.
(b) That her grandmother is ill.
(c) That she can't see too well without her glasses.
(d) That she is in love with Morelli.
4. What does Stephanie do when she spots Joe Morelli for the first time after three years of not hearing from him?
(a) She scolds him for not contacting her for so long.
(b) She asks him out on a date.
(c) She hits him with her car and breaks his leg.
(d) She ignores him.
5. What is the name of the section of Trenton in which Stephanie is raised?
(a) The Burg.
(c) High Pointe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's car at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What is the first thing that Stephanie does to track down Joe Morelli?
3. Who is the neighborhood bad boy that Stephanie reminisces about in the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What does Joe Morelli do to Stephanie while searching her apartment for what she has taken from his Jeep?
5. Who does the man who wants to speak with Stephanie on Stark Street in Chapter 7 manage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Stephanie's family.
2. Explain how Stephanie goes to the Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company to apply for the position of file clerk yet ends up getting hired as a bounty hunter.
3. What factors make Stephanie ill-suited for bounty hunting?
4. How does Mrs. Morelli humiliate Stephanie in Chapter 5?
5. Describe the Stark Street Gym.
6. Is Stephanie in real danger from Benito Ramirez, or is the danger primarily in her imagination?
7. When Stephanie questions Lula and Jackie in Chapter 7, is she a convincing liar?
8. What feelings does seeing Morelli again stir in Stephanie?
9. What feelings does Stephanie have once she learns that Joe Morelli is the fugitive she has to pursue?
10. Why does Vincent Plum laugh when Stephanie asks him for an advance on the bounty for Morelli?
This section contains 1,207 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)