|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does having Clarence Sampson asleep beside her in the front seat of Joe Morelli's Jeep prevent Stephanie from doing?
(a) Questioning Sampson about Joe Morelli.
(b) Getting to her parents' house in time for dinner.
(c) Questioning Sampson about Carmen Sanchez.
(d) Pursuing Joe Morelli, her other FTA, when she sees him.
2. What does Stephanie discover when she visits The Step In, the bar where Carmen Sanchez works?
(a) She discovers Benito Ramirez is on his way there.
(b) She finds Carmen and interviews her.
(c) She discovers Morelli is having dinner there.
(d) She discovers the bar is closed down.
3. What happens when Grandma Mazur pretends to fire Stephanie's gun?
(a) Grandma Mazur sprains her finger.
(b) It actually goes off and hits the roasted chicken on the table.
(c) Grandma Mazur accidentally hits Bernie with the gun.
(d) Grandma Mazur accidentally shoots Stephanie's father.
4. Who does Stephanie's father suggest that she ask about a job as a file clerk?
(a) Her old boss back at Tasty Pastry.
(b) Joe Morelli's father.
(c) Her Grandma Mazur.
(d) Her cousin Vinnie.
5. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Stephanie remove from Joe Morelli's Jeep before going into hiding nearby?
2. What is Benito Ramirez's trademark?
3. To Stephanie's horror, what does Joe Morelli fail to do before leaving her apartment?
4. Who enters her bathroom in Chapter 6 while Stephanie is enjoying a hot shower?
5. What kind of message does Stephanie find on Joe Morelli's answering machine while snooping around his apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the vandalism of Stephanie's Nova on Stark Street symbolize?
2. Why does Stephanie call Ranger for assistance instead of her father or the authorities when Morelli handcuffs her to a curtain rod?
3. How does Mrs. Morelli humiliate Stephanie in Chapter 5?
4. When Stephanie questions Lula and Jackie in Chapter 7, is she a convincing liar?
5. Why does Stephanie want to install a security system in Morelli's Jeep, a Jeep that doesn't belong to her?
6. Why do you think Ranger agrees to help Stephanie?
7. What feelings does Stephanie have once she learns that Joe Morelli is the fugitive she has to pursue?
8. Describe Stephanie Plum.
9. What feelings does seeing Morelli again stir in Stephanie?
10. Explain Eddie Gazarra's version of what happened the night Ziggy Kulesza was shot.
This section contains 1,274 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)