|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie inadvertently leave the item she removes from Morelli's Jeep?
(a) In the Jeep's glove box.
(b) At her parents' house.
(c) In the azalea bushes.
(d) In her purse.
2. Where does Stephanie work after school when she is 16?
(a) She worked at Tasty Pastry.
(b) She worked at McDonalds.
(c) She worked at Al's Garage.
(d) She worked at her father's office.
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about how Stephanie responds to Joe Morelli's opinion of her ability to capture him?
(a) She is more determined than ever to capture him.
(b) She is angry and dislikes Morelli more than ever.
(c) She's confident she can capture him despite his doubts.
(d) She is conflicted because she's still attracted to him.
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the second time Stephanie calls her chosen rescuer in Chapter 6?
(a) Her rescuer comes right over to assist her.
(b) Stephanie convinces her rescuer she's in real trouble.
(c) Her rescuer releases her but not before enjoying her situation.
(d) Her rescuer ignores her call and lets it go to voice mail.
5. What is Ranger's real name?
(a) Ranger Dominquez.
(b) Cord Marquez.
(c) Larry Camisi.
(d) Ricardo Carlos Manoso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma Mazur retrieve from Stephanie's purse during dinner?
2. Who shows up at Stephanie's door in Chapter 4, threatening her sexually and terrifying her?
3. What does Eddie Gazarra tell Stephanie that the entire police department is running a pool regarding?
4. Why is Stephanie behind on her payments for her Mazda Miata?
5. What makes it clear that Jackie and Lula don't believe Stephanie's lie about her relationship with Joe Morelli?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Eddie Gazarra's version of what happened the night Ziggy Kulesza was shot.
2. Is Jimmy Alpha reliable in Chapter 7 when he promises to keep Ramirez away from Stephanie?
3. Describe Stark Street.
4. What does the way Stephanie stakes out Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 2 indicate about Stephanie?
5. What factors make Ranger better suited for bounty hunting than Stephanie?
6. When Ranger joins Stephanie in Chapter 5 to search Morelli's apartment, how does he fit or not fit the image Stephanie has of him as a bounty hunter?
7. When Stephanie questions Lula and Jackie in Chapter 7, is she a convincing liar?
8. Describe Ranger.
9. What is Stephanie's financial situation as the book opens?
10. Describe the Stark Street Gym.
This section contains 1,139 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)