|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie discover when she visits The Step In, the bar where Carmen Sanchez works?
(a) She discovers the bar is closed down.
(b) She discovers Benito Ramirez is on his way there.
(c) She discovers Morelli is having dinner there.
(d) She finds Carmen and interviews her.
2. How does Stephanie defend herself from her attacker in Chapter 3?
(a) She uses karate.
(b) She hits him with her purse and knocks him off balance.
(c) She sprays him with mace.
(d) She pulls a gun on him.
3. How does Stephanie find Benito Ramirez's home address?
(a) She gets it from Lula and Jackie.
(b) She tricks someone at the gym into giving her the address.
(c) She gets it from Jimmy Alpha.
(d) She follows Ramirez home from the gym.
4. Who is Ziggy Kulesza?
(a) He is Vincent Plum's new boyfriend.
(b) He is Stephanie Plum's new boyfriend.
(c) He is the man Joe Morelli is wanted for killing.
(d) He is Connie Rosolli's boyfriend.
5. When Joe Morelli learns the reason Stephanie has tracked him down, what does he do?
(a) He gives himself up and lets Stephanie handcuff him.
(b) He invites her into the hideout and pulls a gun on her.
(c) He steals her car and drives away in it.
(d) He laughs at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lenny Gruber?
2. Back at the bail bonds office, what does Stephanie confide to Connie Rosolli after her encounter with Joe Morelli?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 5, how does Ranger enter Joe Morelli's apartment?
4. Where does Stephanie encounter Joe Morelli in Chapter 3?
5. What does Stephanie do in Chapter 7 with her first check from the bail bonds company for the capture of a fugitive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stephanie call Ranger for assistance instead of her father or the authorities when Morelli handcuffs her to a curtain rod?
2. Describe Stark Street.
3. Describe Ranger.
4. Describe Stephanie Plum.
5. Why doesn't Stephanie consider Bernie Kuntz as ideal for her as her mother does?
6. Why do you think Ranger agrees to help Stephanie?
7. What does Joe Morelli's rescue of Stephanie at the Stark Street Gym in Chapter 3 indicate?
8. What does the way Stephanie stakes out Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 2 indicate about Stephanie?
9. What is Stephanie's history with Joe Morelli?
10. Do you think Stephanie's prowess as a bounty hunter has improved by the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 1,171 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)