|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stephanie leaves Joe Morelli's Jeep to stretch during a time she is supposed to remain locked inside it staking out Stark Street, who does she encounter?
(a) Benito Ramirez.
(c) Jimmy Alpha.
(d) Carmen Sanchez.
2. Who is Louis?
(a) Stephanie's high school friend.
(b) A cop who once worked with Morelli.
(c) A rival bounty hunter who wants to bring in Morelli himself.
(d) The mystery witness to Kulesza's murder and a refrigeration truck driver
3. When Joe Morelli calls to announce he's coming to visit her, what does Stephanie tuck into the waistband of her shorts?
(a) Brass knuckles.
(b) Defense spray.
(c) A knife.
(d) Her .38 Special.
4. After turning Joe Morelli in, who does Stephanie find pointing a gun at her back at her apartment?
(b) Jimmy Alpha.
(c) Sal Bocha.
(d) Benito Ramirez.
5. In Chapter 9, who does Stephanie question on a street corner about Joe, Carmen, and Ramirez?
(a) Connie Rosolli.
(b) Jimmy Alpha.
(c) Mooch Morelli.
(d) Lula and Jackie.
6. Who is Lonnie Dodd?
(a) He is a witness to the Ziggy shooting.
(b) He kidnapped Carmen Sanchez.
(c) He is an an FTA who is an auto thief involved in drug dealing.
(d) He is Ziggy's real killer.
7. What is in the back of the refrigeration truck in Chapter 13?
(a) Carmen Sanchez, alive and well.
(b) The gun Kulesza was carrying when he shot Morelli.
(c) Heroin and the bodies of Sal, Louis, & Carmen.
(d) A briefcase filled with money.
8. Where do the police find and arrest Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 14?
(a) At E. E. Martin.
(b) At Frank and Helen Plum's house.
(c) At Tasty Pastry.
(d) On Stephanie Plum's fire escape.
9. What makes Morty Beyers start going door to door in Stephanie's neighborhood showing pictures of Joe Morelli and asking questions about the fugitive cop?
(a) Myers thinks he sees Morelli running around the corner.
(b) Myers knows Stephanie is in lust if not love with Morelli.
(c) Myers smells Morelli's cologne in Stephanie's apartment.
(d) Myers spots Morelli's Jeep and blue van near Stephanie's apartment.
10. What happens to Joe Morelli's Jeep when Stephanie drives it to a convenience store in Chapter 12?
(a) Stephanie runs into a truck and damages the rear fender.
(b) Someone slashes its tires.
(c) It catches on fire.
(d) Its battery dies.
11. When Stephanie first shows up at Lonnie Dodd's house to apprehend him, what does Dodd do?
(a) He surrenders without a fight.
(b) He shoots Stephanie.
(c) He throws Stephanie out and keeps her purse and gun.
(d) He flees out an open window, eluding capture.
12. Joe Morelli tells Stephanie that she will never catch him unless she does what?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Marries him.
(c) Learns to shoot straight.
(d) Helps him solve the Ziggy Kulesza murder.
13. Why does Stephanie go to Kuntz Appliances in Chapter 12?
(a) She wants another date with Bernie Kuntz.
(b) Her mother needs a new refrigerator.
(c) She wants to buy a blender that's on sale.
(d) She thinks Bernie Kuntz knows where Carmen Sanchez is.
14. What noise wakes Stephanie up one morning and infuriates Joe Morelli in Chapter 11?
(a) A shotgun blast.
(b) The car alarm going off in Morelli's Jeep.
(c) Benito Ramirez pounding on Stephanie's door.
(d) A police siren.
15. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's reaction to Benito Ramirez's initial phone call in Chapter 9?
(a) She eventually rips the phone jack out of the wall.
(b) Stephanie records the phone call.
(c) She refuses to answer when the phone keeps ringing.
(d) Stephanie hangs up the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Stephanie and Joe Morelli begin to work together, how does Morelli plan to gather information and know when to come to Stephanie's rescue if necessary?
2. When they find out that Benito Ramirez has been released from jail on his own recognizance, what does Joe Morelli suggest that Stephanie do?
3. Where is Benito Ramirez at the end of the book?
4. Who does Stephanie call for assistance when she has difficulty apprehending Lonnie Dodd?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Joe Morelli's encounter with Stephanie in Chapter 8?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)