Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephanie respond to what Joe Morelli does with the keys to his Jeep?
(a) She calls Morelli's mother to get a spare key.
(b) She tases Morelli.
(c) She calls a locksmith to get a duplicate set made.
(d) She climbs into the dumpster to retrieve them.
2. When Joe Morelli calls to announce he's coming to visit her, what does Stephanie tuck into the waistband of her shorts?
(a) Her .38 Special.
(b) Defense spray.
(c) Brass knuckles.
(d) A knife.
3. In Chapter 9, who does Stephanie question on a street corner about Joe, Carmen, and Ramirez?
(a) Lula and Jackie.
(b) Jimmy Alpha.
(c) Connie Rosolli.
(d) Mooch Morelli.
4. Who is Lonnie Dodd?
(a) He is a witness to the Ziggy shooting.
(b) He is Ziggy's real killer.
(c) He kidnapped Carmen Sanchez.
(d) He is an an FTA who is an auto thief involved in drug dealing.
5. When Stephanie cries, how does Morelli react?
(a) He orders more pizza.
(b) He calls her mother to come stay with her.
(c) He comforts her.
(d) He leaves her alone.
6. What does Stephanie suggest that Joe Morelli do once they make the gruesome discovery in the refrigeration truck in Chapter 13?
(a) Go back into hiding.
(b) Flee to Canada.
(c) Flee to Mexico.
(d) Turn himself in and let the police sort out who killed Kulesza.
7. Where is Benito Ramirez at the end of the book?
(a) He has fled the country.
(b) He is in the hospital.
(c) He is in jail without bond.
(d) He is dead.
8. What factors help clear Joe Morelli in Chapter 14?
(a) Stephanie's apartment was bugged and Alpha's confession was recorded.
(b) Ramirez confessed.
(c) Louis testified that Alpha was the real killer.
(d) Sal confessed.
9. What does Joe Morelli surmise has happened to Carmen Sanchez?
(a) He thinks she's fled the country.
(b) He thinks she's dead.
(c) He thinks she's being held prisoner by Benito Ramirez.
(d) He thinks she's hiding out in Trenton.
10. Where does Stephanie encounter Joe Morelli at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The mall.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) The parking lot of a fast food restaurant.
(d) Her parents' house.
11. When Stephanie first shows up at Lonnie Dodd's house to apprehend him, what does Dodd do?
(a) He surrenders without a fight.
(b) He flees out an open window, eluding capture.
(c) He shoots Stephanie.
(d) He throws Stephanie out and keeps her purse and gun.
12. What do the police do with the evidence they gather about Ramirez while at Stephanie's apartment in Chapter 10?
(a) They take the answering machine tape and go in search of Ramirez.
(b) They destroy it.
(c) They accuse Stephanie of planting it.
(d) They tell Stephanie it proves nothing.
13. What happens to Ranger when he enters Lonnie Dodd's home?
(a) He suffers an asthma attack and lets Dodd get away.
(b) Dodd overpowers him and knocks him unconscious.
(c) He breaks a leg during a scuffle with Dodd.
(d) Dodd shoots him in the leg with Stephanie's gun.
14. When Stephanie confronts Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 11 about Benito Ramirez, how does Alpha respond?
(a) He pulls a gun on her.
(b) He defends Ramirez.
(c) He cries.
(d) He runs away from her.
15. How does Eddie Gazarra advise Stephanie to deal with Ramirez's latest threats?
(a) To stay with her parents for a while.
(b) To be careful and go to the shooting range every afternoon.
(c) To leave town.
(d) To learn karate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie do with the check Connie Rosolli gives her for capturing Lonnie Dodd?
2. What does Joe Morelli do with the keys to his Jeep?
3. When Stephanie hides out inside Joe Morelli's Jeep in front of the gym on Stark Street in Chapter 11, which of the following is NOT part of the theory she gives Jimmy Alpha about Carmen Sanchez and Ziggy Kulesza?
4. How does Stephanie feel about shooting Jimmy Alpha?
5. Who does Stephanie go to Stark Street for on Lula's behalf in Chapter 10?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)