|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramirez claim that the item he sends to Stephanie will show her?
(a) What happened to Carmen Sanchez.
(b) Not to disrespect the champ.
(c) That she is hopeless as a bounty hunter.
(d) How much Ramirez loves her.
2. For what does Joe Morelli apologize at the end of the book?
(a) Not keeping Stephanie Plum safe from Jimmy Alpha.
(b) A poem he wrote on a wall about Stephanie Plum.
(c) Not taking Stephanie Plum's bounty hunting seriously.
(d) Not turning himself in sooner.
3. Where does Stephanie encounter Joe Morelli at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Her parents' house.
(b) The mall.
(c) The parking lot of a fast food restaurant.
(d) Her apartment.
4. Which of the following things is NOT something that Joe Morelli tells Stephanie he will do as soon as the case is over?
(a) Move anywhere he won't have to deal with her.
(b) Strangle Stephanie and be arrested for murder one if he stays in Trenton.
(c) Move to Alaska.
(d) Marry her.
5. What does Stephanie do with the check Connie Rosolli gives her for capturing Lonnie Dodd?
(a) She buys a new wardrobe.
(b) She repaints Morelli's Jeep to disguise it.
(c) She takes a small cut and insists that Ranger get the rest.
(d) She buys a new car.
6. In Chapter 12, what reason does Stephanie think someone might have for wanting her dead?
(a) One of her old boyfriends is insanely jealous of Morelli.
(b) She apprehended the wrong FTA.
(c) She is investigating the Ziggy Kulesza murder.
(d) One of Morelli's old girlfriends is insanely jealous.
7. Why does Stephanie visit Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 9?
(a) To question him about Morelli.
(b) To get his fingerprints.
(c) To work out at his gym.
(d) To report Ramirez's latest threats.
8. After turning Joe Morelli in, who does Stephanie find pointing a gun at her back at her apartment?
(b) Sal Bocha.
(c) Benito Ramirez.
(d) Jimmy Alpha.
9. When Stephanie confronts Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 11 about Benito Ramirez, how does Alpha respond?
(a) He defends Ramirez.
(b) He cries.
(c) He pulls a gun on her.
(d) He runs away from her.
10. Where is Benito Ramirez at the end of the book?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He has fled the country.
(c) He is in the hospital.
(d) He is in jail without bond.
11. Why does Stephanie go to Kuntz Appliances in Chapter 12?
(a) She thinks Bernie Kuntz knows where Carmen Sanchez is.
(b) Her mother needs a new refrigerator.
(c) She wants to buy a blender that's on sale.
(d) She wants another date with Bernie Kuntz.
12. Why does Stephanie return to Carmen Sanchez's apartment building?
(a) To question more neighbors.
(b) To see if Carmen has returned.
(c) To search for Morelli.
(d) To meet Jackie and Lula.
13. During Benito Ramirez's phone call to Stephanie in Chapter 9, what does the woman Ramirez puts on the line do?
(a) She screams and begs for mercy from Ramirez.
(b) She tells Stephanie where Morelli is hiding.
(c) She speaks in a foreign language that Stephanie doesn't recognize.
(d) She tells Stephanie that Ramirez killed Ziggy.
14. What happens to Joe Morelli's Jeep when Stephanie drives it to a convenience store in Chapter 12?
(a) Someone slashes its tires.
(b) Stephanie runs into a truck and damages the rear fender.
(c) It catches on fire.
(d) Its battery dies.
15. When Jimmy Alpha tells Stephanie that he has spoken with Benito Ramirez and asks Stephanie to stay away from Stark Street for a while, how does Stephanie respond?
(a) She agrees to keep away.
(b) She flees in terror.
(c) She tells Alpha to stay away from Stark Street himself.
(d) She refuses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie find out while rummaging through the trash dumpster at the restaurant in Chapter 8?
2. Who does Stephanie go to Stark Street for on Lula's behalf in Chapter 10?
3. Who is Louis?
4. In Chapter 9, who does Stephanie question on a street corner about Joe, Carmen, and Ramirez?
5. Where do the police find and arrest Jimmy Alpha in Chapter 14?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)