|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Lula in Chapter 10?
(a) She has surgery.
(b) She doesn't need to stay in the hospital for her injuries.
(c) She survives her surgery but is still in bad shape.
(d) She has lost a lot of blood.
2. When the car alarm in Joe Morelli's Jeep wakens Stephanie, who is trying to commandeer the vehicle that she has already commandeered?
(a) Benito Ramirez.
(b) Jimmy Alpha.
(c) Carmen Sanchez.
(d) Morty Byers.
3. Who does Stephanie spot while visiting Sal Bocha's butcher shop?
(a) Benito Ramirez.
(b) Carmen Sanchez.
(c) Jimmy Alpha.
(d) A man fitting the description of the mystery witness.
4. What does Stephanie suggest that Joe Morelli do once they make the gruesome discovery in the refrigeration truck in Chapter 13?
(a) Flee to Mexico.
(b) Go back into hiding.
(c) Turn himself in and let the police sort out who killed Kulesza.
(d) Flee to Canada.
5. How does Stephanie reach Joe Morelli to tell him about Louis in Chapter 13?
(a) She faxes him.
(b) She stops at a gas station to call her own number and leave a message for him on her bugged answering machine.
(c) She emails him.
(d) She dials his cell phone.
6. What does Stephanie do with the check Connie Rosolli gives her for capturing Lonnie Dodd?
(a) She buys a new wardrobe.
(b) She buys a new car.
(c) She repaints Morelli's Jeep to disguise it.
(d) She takes a small cut and insists that Ranger get the rest.
7. What kind of relationship does Joe Morelli ask Stephanie if they could have after all they've been through together?
(a) He asks if they can be neighbors.
(b) He asks if they can be friends.
(c) He asks if they can be lovers.
(d) He asks if they can be business partners.
8. For what does Joe Morelli apologize at the end of the book?
(a) Not turning himself in sooner.
(b) A poem he wrote on a wall about Stephanie Plum.
(c) Not keeping Stephanie Plum safe from Jimmy Alpha.
(d) Not taking Stephanie Plum's bounty hunting seriously.
9. What does Stephanie tell Joe Morelli about his Jeep when he asks about it at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) It needs new tires.
(b) It's been stolen by Carmen Sanchez.
(c) She has commandeered it.
(d) She wrecked it.
10. Which of the following statements does NOT describe the new FTA that Connie Rosolli assigns Stephanie in Chapter 12?
(a) He lives in Stephanie's apartment building.
(b) He is 76 years old.
(c) He is an arsonist.
(d) He is an exhibitionist.
11. What factors help clear Joe Morelli in Chapter 14?
(a) Sal confessed.
(b) Ramirez confessed.
(c) Stephanie's apartment was bugged and Alpha's confession was recorded.
(d) Louis testified that Alpha was the real killer.
12. When Joe Morelli calls to announce he's coming to visit her, what does Stephanie tuck into the waistband of her shorts?
(a) A knife.
(b) Defense spray.
(c) Her .38 Special.
(d) Brass knuckles.
13. What do the police do with the evidence they gather about Ramirez while at Stephanie's apartment in Chapter 10?
(a) They accuse Stephanie of planting it.
(b) They tell Stephanie it proves nothing.
(c) They take the answering machine tape and go in search of Ramirez.
(d) They destroy it.
14. How does Stephanie respond to what Joe Morelli does with the keys to his Jeep?
(a) She calls Morelli's mother to get a spare key.
(b) She tases Morelli.
(c) She calls a locksmith to get a duplicate set made.
(d) She climbs into the dumpster to retrieve them.
15. Who is Lonnie Dodd?
(a) He kidnapped Carmen Sanchez.
(b) He is an an FTA who is an auto thief involved in drug dealing.
(c) He is Ziggy's real killer.
(d) He is a witness to the Ziggy shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon arriving at Carmen Sanchez's apartment building, what does Stephanie notice?
2. When Stephanie hides out inside Joe Morelli's Jeep in front of the gym on Stark Street in Chapter 11, which of the following is NOT part of the theory she gives Jimmy Alpha about Carmen Sanchez and Ziggy Kulesza?
3. How does Joe Morelli end up in police custody in Chapter 13 for the murder of Ziggy Kulesza?
4. Who helps Stephanie retrieve her Nova that is parked on Route 1 in Chapter 12?
5. While at Kuntz Appliances, which of the following thoughts does NOT occur to Stephanie when she notices that Sal Bocha is cleaning the butcher shop windows across the street?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)