|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lenny Gruber?
(a) He is a repo man who wants to repossess Stephanie's car.
(b) He is Stephanie's cousin.
(c) He is Stephanie's neighbor.
(d) He is a Trenton cop.
2. Which of the following statements does NOT describe who Eddie Gazarra is?
(a) He is always there for Stephanie when she needs his help.
(b) He is a close friend of Stephanie's from high school.
(c) He is a New York City policeman.
(d) He is married to Stephanie's cousin, Shirley the Whiner.
3. Who is the neighborhood bad boy that Stephanie reminisces about in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Vincent Plum.
(b) Joe Morelli.
(c) Mooch Morelli.
(d) Frank Plum.
4. How does Stephanie find Benito Ramirez's home address?
(a) She follows Ramirez home from the gym.
(b) She gets it from Jimmy Alpha.
(c) She tricks someone at the gym into giving her the address.
(d) She gets it from Lula and Jackie.
5. Who enters her bathroom in Chapter 6 while Stephanie is enjoying a hot shower?
(a) Helen Plum.
(b) Benito Ramirez.
(c) Joe Morelli.
(d) Vincent Plum.
6. Where does Stephanie go at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The mall.
(b) Her parents' home.
(c) Tasty Pastry.
(d) Home to think.
7. What is Ranger's ethnic background?
(a) He is Italian.
(b) He is a second generation Cuban American.
(c) He is Canadian.
(d) He is African American.
8. Who does Stephanie's father suggest that she ask about a job as a file clerk?
(a) Her old boss back at Tasty Pastry.
(b) Joe Morelli's father.
(c) Her Grandma Mazur.
(d) Her cousin Vinnie.
9. Who nearly has a coronary upon seeing what Grandma Mazur pulls from Stephanie's purse?
(b) Helen Plum, Stephanie's mother.
(c) Bernie Kuntz.
(d) Frank Plum, Stephanie's father.
10. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's car at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) She finds it with a crude epithet painted on the side.
(b) It's a brand new Porsche that Stephanie loves.
(c) It's vandalized while she's in the gym.
(d) It's a decrepit Nova that replaced her beloved Miata.
11. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) It's a scary place but one that Stephanie Plum has to visit.
(b) Drug dealers and prositutes hang out there.
(c) The gym where Benito Ramirez works out is located there.
(d) Grandma Mazur lives there.
12. What is the first thing Ranger suggests that Stephanie do to become a more effective bounty hunter?
(a) He suggests she buy a gun and some handcuffs.
(b) He suggests she get her bounty hunter license.
(c) He suggests she get a new car.
(d) He suggests she lose weight to run fast in pursuing FTAs.
13. What does Stephanie threaten to do in order to get a job in Chapter 1?
(a) Burn down the place to which she's applying.
(b) Kill Morty Byers.
(c) Become a stripper.
(d) Report her cousin Vinnie's infidelities to his wife.
14. What happens between Joe Morelli and Stephanie the night before Morelli goes into the Navy?
(a) They had their first kiss.
(b) They had sex, Stephanie's first sexual experience, at Tasty Pastry.
(c) They had a fight and broke up.
(d) They stole a car.
15. How does Mrs. Morelli treat Stephanie when Stephanie visits her?
(a) She chases Stephanie away with a gun.
(b) She ignores Stephanie.
(c) She gives Stephanie a warm welcome.
(d) She treats Stephanie like a child and humiliates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the man who wants to speak with Stephanie on Stark Street in Chapter 7 manage?
2. What does Stephanie do when she spots Joe Morelli for the first time after three years of not hearing from him?
3. What does having Clarence Sampson asleep beside her in the front seat of Joe Morelli's Jeep prevent Stephanie from doing?
4. What excuse does Stephanie give Jackie and Lula for needing to find Joe Morelli?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what does Stephanie witness Mooch Morelli doing?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)