|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Stephanie behind on her payments for her Mazda Miata?
(a) Joe Morelli promised to pay for the car and broke his word.
(b) She has been out of work for six months.
(c) She thought her parents were paying for the car.
(d) She spends all her money on drugs.
2. Who does Stephanie's mother, Helen Plum, invite to dine with the family in Chapter 4?
(a) The local police chief.
(b) Bernie Kuntz, a potential date for Stephanie.
(c) Stephanie's cousin Vinnie.
(d) Joe Morelli's mother.
3. Once Stephanie discovers Joe Morelli at his hideout in Chapter 2, why doesn't she immediately apprehend him and turn him in for the bounty she can earn?
(a) Joe's family is with him and they outnumber her.
(b) She left her gun and handcuffs at home.
(c) She's inexperienced and doesn't know what to do next.
(d) Joe captures and subdues her before she can capture him.
4. Who is the neighborhood bad boy that Stephanie reminisces about in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Joe Morelli.
(b) Mooch Morelli.
(c) Vincent Plum.
(d) Frank Plum.
5. Who shows up at Stephanie's door in Chapter 4, threatening her sexually and terrifying her?
(a) Vincent Plum.
(b) Harry the Hammer.
(c) Benito Ramirez.
(d) Joe Morelli.
6. What happens when Stephanie interviews Benito Ramirez at the Stark Street Gym?
(a) Benito attacks Stephanie when she rebuffs his advances.
(b) Benito Ramirez gets knocked out by another boxer.
(c) Stephanie finds Carmen Sanchez at the gym.
(d) Benito gives Stephanie lots of information about Ziggy.
7. How does Stephanie defend herself from her attacker in Chapter 3?
(a) She pulls a gun on him.
(b) She uses karate.
(c) She hits him with her purse and knocks him off balance.
(d) She sprays him with mace.
8. From where does Grandma Mazur say she has learned how to operate a revolver?
(a) From the police department's citizen's patrol.
(b) From the salesman at the local gun store.
(c) From watching TV.
(d) From taking a firearms safety course.
9. Why does Connie Rosolli suggest that Stephanie meet Ranger?
(a) To question Ranger about where Morelli is.
(b) To buy a car from Ranger.
(c) To get Ranger's assistance in capturing Morelli.
(d) To buy a gun from Ranger.
10. How old is Stephanie Plum?
11. What is Benito Ramirez's relationship to Ziggy Kulesza?
(a) He is Ziggy's boss and a future heavyweight boxing champ.
(b) He is Ziggy's neighbor.
(c) He is Ziggy's rival for Carmen Sanchez's affections.
(d) He is Ziggy's dope dealer.
12. While transporting Clarence Sampson to the police department in Joe Morelli's Jeep, who does Stephanie pass on the street?
(a) Benito Ramirez.
(b) Grandma Mazur.
(c) Joe Morelli.
(d) Her mother, Helen Plum.
13. Who is Ziggy Kulesza?
(a) He is Connie Rosolli's boyfriend.
(b) He is Stephanie Plum's new boyfriend.
(c) He is Vincent Plum's new boyfriend.
(d) He is the man Joe Morelli is wanted for killing.
14. How does Mrs. Morelli treat Stephanie when Stephanie visits her?
(a) She treats Stephanie like a child and humiliates her.
(b) She gives Stephanie a warm welcome.
(c) She ignores Stephanie.
(d) She chases Stephanie away with a gun.
15. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does having Clarence Sampson asleep beside her in the front seat of Joe Morelli's Jeep prevent Stephanie from doing?
2. While Stephanie is on Stark Street, who sends a woman to tell Stephanie that he wants to speak with her?
3. Which of the following statements is true about Stephanie's qualifications for being a bounty hunter?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's car at the end of Chapter 3?
5. Where does Ranger advise Stephanie to go in Chapter 7 to have Joe Morelli's jeep fitted with the device she wants to install in it?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)