|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
2. What does Stephanie discover when she visits The Step In, the bar where Carmen Sanchez works?
(a) She discovers the bar is closed down.
(b) She discovers Benito Ramirez is on his way there.
(c) She finds Carmen and interviews her.
(d) She discovers Morelli is having dinner there.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what does Stephanie witness Mooch Morelli doing?
(a) Retrieving Joe Morelli's belongings from Joe's apartment.
(b) Shooting Vincent Plum.
(c) Peeping in Connie Rossolli's window.
(d) Breaking into a car.
4. What does Stephanie do when she spots Joe Morelli for the first time after three years of not hearing from him?
(a) She asks him out on a date.
(b) She scolds him for not contacting her for so long.
(c) She hits him with her car and breaks his leg.
(d) She ignores him.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) Grandma Mazur lives there.
(b) Drug dealers and prositutes hang out there.
(c) The gym where Benito Ramirez works out is located there.
(d) It's a scary place but one that Stephanie Plum has to visit.
6. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the second time Stephanie calls her chosen rescuer in Chapter 6?
(a) Stephanie convinces her rescuer she's in real trouble.
(b) Her rescuer ignores her call and lets it go to voice mail.
(c) Her rescuer releases her but not before enjoying her situation.
(d) Her rescuer comes right over to assist her.
7. Who does the man who wants to speak with Stephanie on Stark Street in Chapter 7 manage?
(c) Benito Ramirez.
(d) A famous baseball player.
8. While Stephanie is on Stark Street, who sends a woman to tell Stephanie that he wants to speak with her?
(a) Jimmy Alpha.
(b) Benito Ramirez.
(c) Joe Morelli.
(d) Eddie Gazarra.
9. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) It's the worst street in Trenton.
(b) It's where Stephanie has to go to talk to Benito Ramirez.
(c) Stephanie Plum lives there.
(d) It's known for drug trafficking and prostitution.
10. What is the name of the section of Trenton in which Stephanie is raised?
(b) High Pointe.
(c) The Burg.
11. Who is Lenny Gruber?
(a) He is Stephanie's cousin.
(b) He is Stephanie's neighbor.
(c) He is a Trenton cop.
(d) He is a repo man who wants to repossess Stephanie's car.
12. Where do Stephanie and Ranger meet?
(a) In a downtown cafe.
(b) At the Trenton police station.
(c) At the bail bonds office.
(d) At Stephanie's apartment.
13. What does Stephanie hesitate to tell her worrisome mother, Helen, for the last six months?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she stole a car.
(c) That she was laid off from her job.
(d) That Morelli is back in town.
14. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's car at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) She finds it with a crude epithet painted on the side.
(b) It's vandalized while she's in the gym.
(c) It's a brand new Porsche that Stephanie loves.
(d) It's a decrepit Nova that replaced her beloved Miata.
15. When Joe Morelli learns the reason Stephanie has tracked him down, what does he do?
(a) He steals her car and drives away in it.
(b) He gives himself up and lets Stephanie handcuff him.
(c) He invites her into the hideout and pulls a gun on her.
(d) He laughs at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Stephanie goes to apply for the file clerk job, what other position does the office manager tell her they have an opening for since one of their employees is out with a busted appendix?
2. Who is the neighborhood bad boy that Stephanie reminisces about in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Bernie Kuntz?
4. How does Mrs. Morelli treat Stephanie when Stephanie visits her?
5. What is Ranger's ethnic background?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)