|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stephanie tells Eddie Gazarra about her encounters with Benito Ramirez, what does Gazarra offer to do?
(a) Teach Stephanie how to use her .38 Special.
(b) Have a talk with Ramirez.
(c) Arrest Ramirez.
(d) Serve as Stephanie's bodyguard.
2. When Stephanie decides she's not comfortable with a gun, what does she buy instead to defend herself against her would-be attacker?
(a) A Doberman Pinscher.
(b) A German Shepherd.
(c) A knife.
(d) Defense spray and nerve gas.
3. Where does Stephanie go to have dinner at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Her parents' house.
(b) Tasty Pastry.
(c) Joe Morelli's parents' house.
(d) Her cousin Vinnie's house.
4. Where is Ziggy Kulesza killed?
(a) He was killed in Carmen Sanchez's apartment.
(b) He was killed at Tasty Pastry.
(c) He was killed in Joe Morelli's apartment.
(d) He was killed at Vincent Plum's Bail Bond Company.
5. Who shows up at Stephanie's door in Chapter 4, threatening her sexually and terrifying her?
(a) Harry the Hammer.
(b) Vincent Plum.
(c) Benito Ramirez.
(d) Joe Morelli.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 5, how does Ranger enter Joe Morelli's apartment?
(a) By picking the lock on the front door.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) By kicking in the door.
(d) With a key from the building super.
7. How does Stephanie figure out which apartment is Joe Morelli's hideout?
(a) She asks the apartment manager to take her to Joe.
(b) She stakes out the hideout until she sees Joe in a window.
(c) She uses a bloodhound to track Joe.
(d) She knocks on the door and Joe reluctantly answers.
8. Who is Harry the Hammer?
(a) Vincent Plum's father-in-law.
(b) The Trenton chief of police.
(c) A bank president.
(d) The mayor of Trenton.
9. Where has Carmen Sanchez been since Ziggy Kulesza's murder?
(a) She has been in the hospital since the murder.
(b) She has been missing since the murder.
(c) She has been in police custody since the murder.
(d) She has been hiding out in Mexico since the murder.
10. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's car at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) It's vandalized while she's in the gym.
(b) It's a brand new Porsche that Stephanie loves.
(c) It's a decrepit Nova that replaced her beloved Miata.
(d) She finds it with a crude epithet painted on the side.
11. Who does Stephanie call instead of the police, the fire department, or her parents to assist her in freeing herself from the way Joe Morelli leaves her after searching her apartment?
(a) Grandma Mazur.
(b) Carmen Sanchez.
(d) Mooch Morelli.
12. When Joe Morelli learns the reason Stephanie has tracked him down, what does he do?
(a) He steals her car and drives away in it.
(b) He gives himself up and lets Stephanie handcuff him.
(c) He invites her into the hideout and pulls a gun on her.
(d) He laughs at her.
13. Where does Stephanie work after school when she is 16?
(a) She worked at Al's Garage.
(b) She worked at Tasty Pastry.
(c) She worked at her father's office.
(d) She worked at McDonalds.
14. Which of the following statements is true about Stephanie's qualifications for being a bounty hunter?
(a) She has been trained as a bounty hunter.
(b) She is an experienced law enforcement officer.
(c) She has no qualifications for the job.
(d) She knows martial arts and how to shoot a gun.
15. What does Eddie Gazarra tell Stephanie that the entire police department is running a pool regarding?
(a) How long it will be before Stephanie gives up bounty hunting.
(b) How long it will take Morelli to get Stephanie into bed and make her stop tracking him as a bounty hunter.
(c) How long it will take before Stephanie learns to operate her .38 Special.
(d) How long it will take Stephanie to capture Morelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Stephanie's horror, what does Joe Morelli fail to do before leaving her apartment?
2. Where does Stephanie inadvertently leave the item she removes from Morelli's Jeep?
3. What makes it clear that Jackie and Lula don't believe Stephanie's lie about her relationship with Joe Morelli?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)