|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is true about Stephanie's qualifications for being a bounty hunter?
(a) She has been trained as a bounty hunter.
(b) She has no qualifications for the job.
(c) She is an experienced law enforcement officer.
(d) She knows martial arts and how to shoot a gun.
2. What does Stephanie do when she spots Joe Morelli for the first time after three years of not hearing from him?
(a) She asks him out on a date.
(b) She hits him with her car and breaks his leg.
(c) She scolds him for not contacting her for so long.
(d) She ignores him.
3. What is Mooch's relationship to Joe Morelli?
(a) He is Joe's brother.
(b) He is Joe's cousin.
(c) She is Joe's sister.
(d) He is a fellow cop.
4. What smells greet Stephanie on the stairwell of the Stark Street Gym?
(a) The smells of fried chicken and french fries.
(b) The smells of wine and whiskey.
(c) The smells of roses and honeysuckle.
(d) The smells of urine and sweat.
5. Back at the bail bonds office, what does Stephanie confide to Connie Rosolli after her encounter with Joe Morelli?
(a) That the job of capturing Morelli may be too much for her.
(b) That her grandmother is ill.
(c) That she is in love with Morelli.
(d) That she can't see too well without her glasses.
6. Who is the fugitive that Stephanie must apprehend in order to earn the $10,000 bond?
(a) Morty Byers.
(b) Joe Morelli, her first love who's now a cop wanted for murder.
(c) Helen Plum.
(d) Harry the Hammer.
7. Which of the following statements does NOT describe who Eddie Gazarra is?
(a) He is always there for Stephanie when she needs his help.
(b) He is a New York City policeman.
(c) He is married to Stephanie's cousin, Shirley the Whiner.
(d) He is a close friend of Stephanie's from high school.
8. Where does Stephanie go at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Tasty Pastry.
(b) Her parents' home.
(c) The mall.
(d) Home to think.
9. Which of the following sentences is NOT true about Ranger?
(a) He works for Vincent Plum plus has other enterprises.
(b) He refuses to help Stephanie apprehend Joe Morelli.
(c) He served in the Special Forces.
(d) He is dark and mysterious.
10. Where has Carmen Sanchez been since Ziggy Kulesza's murder?
(a) She has been in police custody since the murder.
(b) She has been missing since the murder.
(c) She has been in the hospital since the murder.
(d) She has been hiding out in Mexico since the murder.
11. Why does Stephanie visit Stark Street in Chapter 7?
(a) To meet Eddie Gazarra.
(b) To ask about Joe Morelli.
(c) To work out at the Stark Street Gym.
(d) To confront Benito Ramirez.
12. What does having Clarence Sampson asleep beside her in the front seat of Joe Morelli's Jeep prevent Stephanie from doing?
(a) Getting to her parents' house in time for dinner.
(b) Pursuing Joe Morelli, her other FTA, when she sees him.
(c) Questioning Sampson about Joe Morelli.
(d) Questioning Sampson about Carmen Sanchez.
13. Who is the neighborhood bad boy that Stephanie reminisces about in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Frank Plum.
(b) Joe Morelli.
(c) Vincent Plum.
(d) Mooch Morelli.
14. Where does Ranger advise Stephanie to go in Chapter 7 to have Joe Morelli's jeep fitted with the device she wants to install in it?
(a) Tasty Pastry.
(b) The local mall.
(c) Al's Auto Body.
(d) The Trenton Police Department.
15. Where does Stephanie work after school when she is 16?
(a) She worked at her father's office.
(b) She worked at McDonalds.
(c) She worked at Al's Garage.
(d) She worked at Tasty Pastry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie Gazarra tell Stephanie that the entire police department is running a pool regarding?
2. When Stephanie questions Carmen Sanchez's neighbors about the Kulesza shooting, who admits to seeing the shooting, knows who the mystery witness is, and where he might be?
3. Where does Stephanie go to have dinner at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. Once Stephanie discovers Joe Morelli at his hideout in Chapter 2, why doesn't she immediately apprehend him and turn him in for the bounty she can earn?
5. Who is Harry the Hammer?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)