|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ranger's ethnic background?
(a) He is Canadian.
(b) He is Italian.
(c) He is African American.
(d) He is a second generation Cuban American.
2. Which of the following sentences is NOT true about Ranger?
(a) He served in the Special Forces.
(b) He is dark and mysterious.
(c) He refuses to help Stephanie apprehend Joe Morelli.
(d) He works for Vincent Plum plus has other enterprises.
3. When Stephanie tells Eddie Gazarra about her encounters with Benito Ramirez, what does Gazarra offer to do?
(a) Teach Stephanie how to use her .38 Special.
(b) Serve as Stephanie's bodyguard.
(c) Arrest Ramirez.
(d) Have a talk with Ramirez.
4. What is Mooch's relationship to Joe Morelli?
(a) He is a fellow cop.
(b) He is Joe's brother.
(c) She is Joe's sister.
(d) He is Joe's cousin.
5. What is the name of the section of Trenton in which Stephanie is raised?
(c) The Burg.
(d) High Pointe.
6. Where does Stephanie go at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Her parents' home.
(b) The mall.
(c) Home to think.
(d) Tasty Pastry.
7. How does Stephanie figure out which apartment is Joe Morelli's hideout?
(a) She knocks on the door and Joe reluctantly answers.
(b) She asks the apartment manager to take her to Joe.
(c) She stakes out the hideout until she sees Joe in a window.
(d) She uses a bloodhound to track Joe.
8. What does Stephanie threaten to do in order to get a job in Chapter 1?
(a) Become a stripper.
(b) Report her cousin Vinnie's infidelities to his wife.
(c) Kill Morty Byers.
(d) Burn down the place to which she's applying.
9. Who is Ziggy Kulesza?
(a) He is Connie Rosolli's boyfriend.
(b) He is Vincent Plum's new boyfriend.
(c) He is the man Joe Morelli is wanted for killing.
(d) He is Stephanie Plum's new boyfriend.
10. Who enters her bathroom in Chapter 6 while Stephanie is enjoying a hot shower?
(a) Benito Ramirez.
(b) Vincent Plum.
(c) Joe Morelli.
(d) Helen Plum.
11. While transporting Clarence Sampson to the police department in Joe Morelli's Jeep, who does Stephanie pass on the street?
(a) Benito Ramirez.
(b) Grandma Mazur.
(c) Joe Morelli.
(d) Her mother, Helen Plum.
12. What does Stephanie do at E. E. Martin?
(a) She sold bail bonds.
(b) She attended school there.
(c) She was a lingerie buyer.
(d) She worked as a security guard.
13. What does Stephanie hesitate to tell her worrisome mother, Helen, for the last six months?
(a) That Morelli is back in town.
(b) That she stole a car.
(c) That she was laid off from her job.
(d) That she is pregnant.
14. Back at the bail bonds office, what does Stephanie confide to Connie Rosolli after her encounter with Joe Morelli?
(a) That she can't see too well without her glasses.
(b) That the job of capturing Morelli may be too much for her.
(c) That she is in love with Morelli.
(d) That her grandmother is ill.
15. What does Eddie Gazarra tell Stephanie that the entire police department is running a pool regarding?
(a) How long it will take before Stephanie learns to operate her .38 Special.
(b) How long it will be before Stephanie gives up bounty hunting.
(c) How long it will take Stephanie to capture Morelli.
(d) How long it will take Morelli to get Stephanie into bed and make her stop tracking him as a bounty hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what does Stephanie witness Mooch Morelli doing?
2. How does Stephanie find Benito Ramirez's home address?
3. Which of the following statements does NOT describe who Eddie Gazarra is?
4. While Stephanie is on Stark Street, who sends a woman to tell Stephanie that he wants to speak with her?
5. What does Stephanie do in Chapter 7 with her first check from the bail bonds company for the capture of a fugitive?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)