|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie do when she spots the keys to Joe Morelli's Jeep Cherokee?
(a) She spraypaints grafiti on the Jeep.
(b) She shoots out the Jeep's tires.
(c) She hides the keys so Morelli won't find them again.
(d) She decides to "commandeer" the Jeep.
2. What is Benito Ramirez's trademark?
(a) A big diamond ring.
(b) A silver Porsche.
(c) A tatoo of a dragon.
(d) His big gold tooth.
3. Who is the neighborhood bad boy that Stephanie reminisces about in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Mooch Morelli.
(b) Joe Morelli.
(c) Vincent Plum.
(d) Frank Plum.
4. Why does Stephanie visit Joe Morelli's mother, Mrs. Morelli, in Chapter 5?
(a) Mrs. Morelli might know where Joe is.
(b) Mrs. Morelli invited Stephanie to dinner.
(c) Mrs. Morelli is ill.
(d) Helen Plum asked Stephanie to visit Mrs. Morelli.
5. Who nearly has a coronary upon seeing what Grandma Mazur pulls from Stephanie's purse?
(b) Frank Plum, Stephanie's father.
(c) Bernie Kuntz.
(d) Helen Plum, Stephanie's mother.
6. Who is the fugitive that Stephanie must apprehend in order to earn the $10,000 bond?
(a) Joe Morelli, her first love who's now a cop wanted for murder.
(b) Helen Plum.
(c) Morty Byers.
(d) Harry the Hammer.
7. To where does the person Stephanie follows in Chapter 2 lead her?
(a) Tasty Pastry.
(b) His mother's house for dinner.
(c) E. E. Martin.
(d) Joe Morelli's hiding place, an apartment downtown.
8. Which of the following statements is NOT true about how Stephanie responds to Joe Morelli's opinion of her ability to capture him?
(a) She is conflicted because she's still attracted to him.
(b) She's confident she can capture him despite his doubts.
(c) She is angry and dislikes Morelli more than ever.
(d) She is more determined than ever to capture him.
9. What happens when Grandma Mazur pretends to fire Stephanie's gun?
(a) Grandma Mazur sprains her finger.
(b) Grandma Mazur accidentally hits Bernie with the gun.
(c) Grandma Mazur accidentally shoots Stephanie's father.
(d) It actually goes off and hits the roasted chicken on the table.
10. Where does Ranger advise Stephanie to go in Chapter 7 to have Joe Morelli's jeep fitted with the device she wants to install in it?
(a) The Trenton Police Department.
(b) Tasty Pastry.
(c) Al's Auto Body.
(d) The local mall.
11. What is Vinnie's response when Stephanie, in desperate need of money, approaches him for an advance?
(a) He tells her to get another job because she's a lousy bounty hunter.
(b) He gives her $1000.
(c) He laughs and offers her another FTA that could net fast cash.
(d) He tells her to bring in Morelli if she wants money.
12. What excuse does Stephanie give Jackie and Lula for needing to find Joe Morelli?
(a) She claims she's Morelli's long lost sister.
(b) She claims Morelli may have gotten her pregnant.
(c) She claims she's Morelli's new bride.
(d) She claims she's a police officer who once worked with him.
13. Who does Stephanie call instead of the police, the fire department, or her parents to assist her in freeing herself from the way Joe Morelli leaves her after searching her apartment?
(b) Carmen Sanchez.
(c) Mooch Morelli.
(d) Grandma Mazur.
14. To Stephanie's horror, what does Joe Morelli fail to do before leaving her apartment?
(a) Unlock her handcuffs.
(b) Leave the keys to his Jeep for her.
(c) To close and lock her front door.
(d) To turn himself in so she can earn the bond money for him.
15. When Stephanie decides she's not comfortable with a gun, what does she buy instead to defend herself against her would-be attacker?
(a) A knife.
(b) A Doberman Pinscher.
(c) A German Shepherd.
(d) Defense spray and nerve gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Bernie Kuntz?
2. Where does Stephanie go to have dinner at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
4. Which of the following sentences is NOT true about Ranger?
5. Once Stephanie discovers Joe Morelli at his hideout in Chapter 2, why doesn't she immediately apprehend him and turn him in for the bounty she can earn?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)