|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stephanie questions Carmen Sanchez's neighbors about the Kulesza shooting, who admits to seeing the shooting, knows who the mystery witness is, and where he might be?
(a) No one. The neighbors saw and claim to know nothing.
(b) Carmen Sanchez.
(c) John Kuzak.
(d) Mrs. Santiago.
2. Where does Stephanie work after school when she is 16?
(a) She worked at Al's Garage.
(b) She worked at Tasty Pastry.
(c) She worked at McDonalds.
(d) She worked at her father's office.
3. While Stephanie is on Stark Street, who sends a woman to tell Stephanie that he wants to speak with her?
(a) Benito Ramirez.
(b) Eddie Gazarra.
(c) Joe Morelli.
(d) Jimmy Alpha.
4. What does Stephanie do at E. E. Martin?
(a) She was a lingerie buyer.
(b) She attended school there.
(c) She worked as a security guard.
(d) She sold bail bonds.
5. What does having Clarence Sampson asleep beside her in the front seat of Joe Morelli's Jeep prevent Stephanie from doing?
(a) Questioning Sampson about Carmen Sanchez.
(b) Getting to her parents' house in time for dinner.
(c) Questioning Sampson about Joe Morelli.
(d) Pursuing Joe Morelli, her other FTA, when she sees him.
6. How old is Stephanie Plum?
7. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the second time Stephanie calls her chosen rescuer in Chapter 6?
(a) Her rescuer releases her but not before enjoying her situation.
(b) Stephanie convinces her rescuer she's in real trouble.
(c) Her rescuer comes right over to assist her.
(d) Her rescuer ignores her call and lets it go to voice mail.
8. How does Stephanie find Benito Ramirez's home address?
(a) She tricks someone at the gym into giving her the address.
(b) She follows Ramirez home from the gym.
(c) She gets it from Lula and Jackie.
(d) She gets it from Jimmy Alpha.
9. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's encounter with Joe Morelli in Chapter 3?
(a) Once again, Stephanie fails to capture Morelli.
(b) Morelli whisks Stephanie away from the gym and Ramirez.
(c) Stephanie captures Morelli at last.
(d) Morelli is angry that Stephanie has blown his cover.
10. Which of the following sentences is NOT true about Ranger?
(a) He served in the Special Forces.
(b) He refuses to help Stephanie apprehend Joe Morelli.
(c) He is dark and mysterious.
(d) He works for Vincent Plum plus has other enterprises.
11. Where does Stephanie inadvertently leave the item she removes from Morelli's Jeep?
(a) In the Jeep's glove box.
(b) In her purse.
(c) At her parents' house.
(d) In the azalea bushes.
12. Who is Lenny Gruber?
(a) He is Stephanie's cousin.
(b) He is a repo man who wants to repossess Stephanie's car.
(c) He is Stephanie's neighbor.
(d) He is a Trenton cop.
13. When Stephanie calls her chosen rescuer in Chapter 6, how does he respond the first time she calls?
(a) He tells her to dial 911 instead.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He hangs up on her, not taking her seriously.
(d) He tells her he will call 911 for her.
14. How does Stephanie figure out which apartment is Joe Morelli's hideout?
(a) She knocks on the door and Joe reluctantly answers.
(b) She asks the apartment manager to take her to Joe.
(c) She stakes out the hideout until she sees Joe in a window.
(d) She uses a bloodhound to track Joe.
15. Where does Stephanie go at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Her parents' home.
(b) The mall.
(c) Tasty Pastry.
(d) Home to think.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the fugitive that Stephanie must apprehend in order to earn the $10,000 bond?
2. What is Mooch's relationship to Joe Morelli?
3. To where does the person Stephanie follows in Chapter 2 lead her?
4. Who is Harry the Hammer?
5. Where is Ziggy Kulesza killed?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)