|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mooch's relationship to Joe Morelli?
(a) He is Joe's cousin.
(b) She is Joe's sister.
(c) He is Joe's brother.
(d) He is a fellow cop.
2. What happens when Grandma Mazur pretends to fire Stephanie's gun?
(a) It actually goes off and hits the roasted chicken on the table.
(b) Grandma Mazur sprains her finger.
(c) Grandma Mazur accidentally shoots Stephanie's father.
(d) Grandma Mazur accidentally hits Bernie with the gun.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 5, who does Stephanie call in as reinforcement when she goes to Joe Morelli's apartment to snoop around?
(b) Grandma Mazur.
(c) Vinnie Plum.
(d) Her mother.
4. What is Ranger's real name?
(a) Larry Camisi.
(b) Ranger Dominquez.
(c) Cord Marquez.
(d) Ricardo Carlos Manoso.
5. When Stephanie calls her chosen rescuer in Chapter 6, how does he respond the first time she calls?
(a) He laughs at her.
(b) He hangs up on her, not taking her seriously.
(c) He tells her he will call 911 for her.
(d) He tells her to dial 911 instead.
6. Where has Carmen Sanchez been since Ziggy Kulesza's murder?
(a) She has been missing since the murder.
(b) She has been in police custody since the murder.
(c) She has been in the hospital since the murder.
(d) She has been hiding out in Mexico since the murder.
7. Back at the bail bonds office, what does Stephanie confide to Connie Rosolli after her encounter with Joe Morelli?
(a) That her grandmother is ill.
(b) That she can't see too well without her glasses.
(c) That the job of capturing Morelli may be too much for her.
(d) That she is in love with Morelli.
8. According to what Eddie Gazarra tells Stephanie in Chapter 6 about the night Ziggy was shot, which of the following statements is NOT true about that evening?
(a) Morelli shot Ziggy in self-defense and never got the information from Carmen about the big event about to go down.
(b) Morelli was at Carmen Sanchez's apartment that night.
(c) Carmen is a police informant who told Morelli something big was about to go down.
(d) Carmen shot Ziggy.
9. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's snooping around in Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) Stephanie is disappointed in how Ranger enters the place.
(b) Joe Morelli is not there.
(c) Stephanie and Ranger don't find anything incriminating.
(d) Stephanie finds evidence of Morelli's guilt.
10. What kind of message does Stephanie find on Joe Morelli's answering machine while snooping around his apartment?
(a) A steamy message from a woman named Carmen.
(b) A message from his mother about where to hide out.
(c) A message from Mooch about Stephanie being on his trail.
(d) A threat against Morelli's life from Benito Ramirez.
11. Why is Stephanie behind on her payments for her Mazda Miata?
(a) She spends all her money on drugs.
(b) Joe Morelli promised to pay for the car and broke his word.
(c) She thought her parents were paying for the car.
(d) She has been out of work for six months.
12. What is the "secret weapon" that Helen Plum uses in Chapter 4 to entice her daughter to stay for dinner when Stephanie wants to flee her parents' home?
(a) A trip to Hawaii.
(b) A check for $500.
(c) A pineapple upside down cake.
(d) A new car.
13. Who shows up at Stephanie's door in Chapter 4, threatening her sexually and terrifying her?
(a) Vincent Plum.
(b) Joe Morelli.
(c) Benito Ramirez.
(d) Harry the Hammer.
14. What does having Clarence Sampson asleep beside her in the front seat of Joe Morelli's Jeep prevent Stephanie from doing?
(a) Getting to her parents' house in time for dinner.
(b) Questioning Sampson about Joe Morelli.
(c) Questioning Sampson about Carmen Sanchez.
(d) Pursuing Joe Morelli, her other FTA, when she sees him.
15. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) It's a scary place but one that Stephanie Plum has to visit.
(b) Grandma Mazur lives there.
(c) Drug dealers and prositutes hang out there.
(d) The gym where Benito Ramirez works out is located there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stephanie call instead of the police, the fire department, or her parents to assist her in freeing herself from the way Joe Morelli leaves her after searching her apartment?
2. Where does Stephanie go at the end of Chapter 3?
3. While at her parents' house for dinner at the end of Chapter 7, who does Stephanie learn has called her family trying to locate her?
4. Why does Stephanie visit Joe Morelli's mother, Mrs. Morelli, in Chapter 5?
5. How does Mrs. Morelli treat Stephanie when Stephanie visits her?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)