Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joe Morelli learns the reason Stephanie has tracked him down, what does he do?
(a) He steals her car and drives away in it.
(b) He invites her into the hideout and pulls a gun on her.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He gives himself up and lets Stephanie handcuff him.
2. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
3. How does Stephanie find Benito Ramirez's home address?
(a) She tricks someone at the gym into giving her the address.
(b) She follows Ramirez home from the gym.
(c) She gets it from Jimmy Alpha.
(d) She gets it from Lula and Jackie.
4. What makes it clear that Jackie and Lula don't believe Stephanie's lie about her relationship with Joe Morelli?
(a) They know Morelli and know he doesn't have a lost sister.
(b) They know Morelli and know he's not married.
(c) When Stephanie asks about Carmen Sanchez, one of them asks if Carmen got her pregnant, too.
(d) They call Stephanie a liar and mock her.
5. What is the name of the section of Trenton in which Stephanie is raised?
(a) High Pointe.
(d) The Burg.
6. What excuse does Stephanie give Jackie and Lula for needing to find Joe Morelli?
(a) She claims she's a police officer who once worked with him.
(b) She claims she's Morelli's new bride.
(c) She claims she's Morelli's long lost sister.
(d) She claims Morelli may have gotten her pregnant.
7. Where does Ranger advise Stephanie to go in Chapter 7 to have Joe Morelli's jeep fitted with the device she wants to install in it?
(a) The Trenton Police Department.
(b) The local mall.
(c) Al's Auto Body.
(d) Tasty Pastry.
8. When Stephanie goes to apply for the file clerk job, what other position does the office manager tell her they have an opening for since one of their employees is out with a busted appendix?
(a) Computer programmer.
(d) Fugitive apprehension agents, i.e., bounty hunters.
9. What does Joe Morelli do to Stephanie while searching her apartment for what she has taken from his Jeep?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He handcuffs her to the curtain rod.
(c) He maces her.
(d) He tases her.
10. Who enters her bathroom in Chapter 6 while Stephanie is enjoying a hot shower?
(a) Benito Ramirez.
(b) Vincent Plum.
(c) Joe Morelli.
(d) Helen Plum.
11. Who does Stephanie follow in Chapter 2?
(a) Connie Rossolli.
(b) Grandma Mazur.
(c) Helen Plum.
(d) Mooch Morelli.
12. When Stephanie tells Eddie Gazarra about her encounters with Benito Ramirez, what does Gazarra offer to do?
(a) Arrest Ramirez.
(b) Have a talk with Ramirez.
(c) Teach Stephanie how to use her .38 Special.
(d) Serve as Stephanie's bodyguard.
13. How does Stephanie figure out which apartment is Joe Morelli's hideout?
(a) She knocks on the door and Joe reluctantly answers.
(b) She uses a bloodhound to track Joe.
(c) She stakes out the hideout until she sees Joe in a window.
(d) She asks the apartment manager to take her to Joe.
14. What is Ranger's ethnic background?
(a) He is African American.
(b) He is a second generation Cuban American.
(c) He is Italian.
(d) He is Canadian.
15. What is Benito Ramirez's trademark?
(a) His big gold tooth.
(b) A silver Porsche.
(c) A tatoo of a dragon.
(d) A big diamond ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does having Clarence Sampson asleep beside her in the front seat of Joe Morelli's Jeep prevent Stephanie from doing?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the second time Stephanie calls her chosen rescuer in Chapter 6?
3. What does Grandma Mazur retrieve from Stephanie's purse during dinner?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 5, who does Stephanie call in as reinforcement when she goes to Joe Morelli's apartment to snoop around?
5. Where does Stephanie go to have dinner at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)