|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lenny Gruber?
(a) He is Stephanie's neighbor.
(b) He is a repo man who wants to repossess Stephanie's car.
(c) He is a Trenton cop.
(d) He is Stephanie's cousin.
2. What happens at the Stark Street Gym in Chapter 7 when Stephanie threatens to call the police if Benito Ramirez isn't kept away from her?
(a) Ramirez attacks Stephanie again.
(b) Jimmy Alpha threatens Stephanie.
(c) Jimmy Alpha chases Stephanie away.
(d) Jimmy Alpha promises to keep Ramirez away.
3. Who is the neighborhood bad boy that Stephanie reminisces about in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Vincent Plum.
(b) Joe Morelli.
(c) Mooch Morelli.
(d) Frank Plum.
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) It's a scary place but one that Stephanie Plum has to visit.
(b) Drug dealers and prositutes hang out there.
(c) The gym where Benito Ramirez works out is located there.
(d) Grandma Mazur lives there.
5. What is Ranger's real name?
(a) Larry Camisi.
(b) Cord Marquez.
(c) Ricardo Carlos Manoso.
(d) Ranger Dominquez.
6. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's snooping around in Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) Stephanie finds evidence of Morelli's guilt.
(b) Stephanie is disappointed in how Ranger enters the place.
(c) Stephanie and Ranger don't find anything incriminating.
(d) Joe Morelli is not there.
7. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the second time Stephanie calls her chosen rescuer in Chapter 6?
(a) Stephanie convinces her rescuer she's in real trouble.
(b) Her rescuer comes right over to assist her.
(c) Her rescuer releases her but not before enjoying her situation.
(d) Her rescuer ignores her call and lets it go to voice mail.
8. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's car at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) It's a brand new Porsche that Stephanie loves.
(b) It's vandalized while she's in the gym.
(c) She finds it with a crude epithet painted on the side.
(d) It's a decrepit Nova that replaced her beloved Miata.
9. When Joe Morelli learns the reason Stephanie has tracked him down, what does he do?
(a) He invites her into the hideout and pulls a gun on her.
(b) He steals her car and drives away in it.
(c) He gives himself up and lets Stephanie handcuff him.
(d) He laughs at her.
10. Who is Ziggy Kulesza?
(a) He is Stephanie Plum's new boyfriend.
(b) He is Connie Rosolli's boyfriend.
(c) He is the man Joe Morelli is wanted for killing.
(d) He is Vincent Plum's new boyfriend.
11. Where does Stephanie inadvertently leave the item she removes from Morelli's Jeep?
(a) In the azalea bushes.
(b) At her parents' house.
(c) In the Jeep's glove box.
(d) In her purse.
12. What does having Clarence Sampson asleep beside her in the front seat of Joe Morelli's Jeep prevent Stephanie from doing?
(a) Questioning Sampson about Carmen Sanchez.
(b) Getting to her parents' house in time for dinner.
(c) Pursuing Joe Morelli, her other FTA, when she sees him.
(d) Questioning Sampson about Joe Morelli.
13. Which of the following sentences is NOT true about Ranger?
(a) He served in the Special Forces.
(b) He is dark and mysterious.
(c) He refuses to help Stephanie apprehend Joe Morelli.
(d) He works for Vincent Plum plus has other enterprises.
14. Which of the following potential witnesses at Carmen Sanchez's apartment building is missing just like Carmen is?
(a) Pete Lyons.
(b) John Kuzak.
(d) Mrs. Santiago.
15. How does Mrs. Morelli treat Stephanie when Stephanie visits her?
(a) She ignores Stephanie.
(b) She chases Stephanie away with a gun.
(c) She gives Stephanie a warm welcome.
(d) She treats Stephanie like a child and humiliates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie discover when she visits The Step In, the bar where Carmen Sanchez works?
2. Where does Ranger advise Stephanie to go in Chapter 7 to have Joe Morelli's jeep fitted with the device she wants to install in it?
3. What does Stephanie hesitate to tell her worrisome mother, Helen, for the last six months?
4. While transporting Clarence Sampson to the police department in Joe Morelli's Jeep, who does Stephanie pass on the street?
5. How does Stephanie defend herself from her attacker in Chapter 3?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)