|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ranger's real name?
(a) Ranger Dominquez.
(b) Cord Marquez.
(c) Ricardo Carlos Manoso.
(d) Larry Camisi.
2. What does Stephanie do at E. E. Martin?
(a) She worked as a security guard.
(b) She attended school there.
(c) She was a lingerie buyer.
(d) She sold bail bonds.
3. When Joe Morelli learns the reason Stephanie has tracked him down, what does he do?
(a) He gives himself up and lets Stephanie handcuff him.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He invites her into the hideout and pulls a gun on her.
(d) He steals her car and drives away in it.
4. What happens when Stephanie interviews Benito Ramirez at the Stark Street Gym?
(a) Benito Ramirez gets knocked out by another boxer.
(b) Stephanie finds Carmen Sanchez at the gym.
(c) Benito gives Stephanie lots of information about Ziggy.
(d) Benito attacks Stephanie when she rebuffs his advances.
5. What happens between Joe Morelli and Stephanie the night before Morelli goes into the Navy?
(a) They had sex, Stephanie's first sexual experience, at Tasty Pastry.
(b) They had their first kiss.
(c) They stole a car.
(d) They had a fight and broke up.
6. Who does Stephanie's father suggest that she ask about a job as a file clerk?
(a) Joe Morelli's father.
(b) Her cousin Vinnie.
(c) Her Grandma Mazur.
(d) Her old boss back at Tasty Pastry.
7. What makes it clear that Jackie and Lula don't believe Stephanie's lie about her relationship with Joe Morelli?
(a) When Stephanie asks about Carmen Sanchez, one of them asks if Carmen got her pregnant, too.
(b) They know Morelli and know he's not married.
(c) They call Stephanie a liar and mock her.
(d) They know Morelli and know he doesn't have a lost sister.
8. Who does the man who wants to speak with Stephanie on Stark Street in Chapter 7 manage?
(a) Benito Ramirez.
(b) A famous baseball player.
9. While at her parents' house for dinner at the end of Chapter 7, who does Stephanie learn has called her family trying to locate her?
(a) Connie Rosolli.
(b) Joe Morelli.
(c) Eddie Gazarra.
(d) Benito Ramirez.
10. What does Stephanie do when she spots Joe Morelli for the first time after three years of not hearing from him?
(a) She scolds him for not contacting her for so long.
(b) She asks him out on a date.
(c) She hits him with her car and breaks his leg.
(d) She ignores him.
11. What does Eddie Gazarra tell Stephanie that the entire police department is running a pool regarding?
(a) How long it will take Stephanie to capture Morelli.
(b) How long it will take Morelli to get Stephanie into bed and make her stop tracking him as a bounty hunter.
(c) How long it will take before Stephanie learns to operate her .38 Special.
(d) How long it will be before Stephanie gives up bounty hunting.
12. Where does Ranger advise Stephanie to go in Chapter 7 to have Joe Morelli's jeep fitted with the device she wants to install in it?
(a) Al's Auto Body.
(b) The local mall.
(c) The Trenton Police Department.
(d) Tasty Pastry.
13. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
14. How does Stephanie get Clarence Sampson to go with her to the Trenton Police Department?
(a) She maces him.
(b) She has Ranger tackle and overpower him for her.
(c) He's drunk and agrees to go because she's polite to him.
(d) She shoots him with a taser.
15. When Stephanie tells Eddie Gazarra about her encounters with Benito Ramirez, what does Gazarra offer to do?
(a) Have a talk with Ramirez.
(b) Arrest Ramirez.
(c) Teach Stephanie how to use her .38 Special.
(d) Serve as Stephanie's bodyguard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ethnic background of Stephanie Plum's family?
2. When Stephanie decides she's not comfortable with a gun, what does she buy instead to defend herself against her would-be attacker?
3. Where do Stephanie and Ranger meet?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Bernie Kuntz?
5. What is the "secret weapon" that Helen Plum uses in Chapter 4 to entice her daughter to stay for dinner when Stephanie wants to flee her parents' home?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)