|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Stephanie and Ranger meet?
(a) At the bail bonds office.
(b) In a downtown cafe.
(c) At Stephanie's apartment.
(d) At the Trenton police station.
2. What does Stephanie do when she spots the keys to Joe Morelli's Jeep Cherokee?
(a) She decides to "commandeer" the Jeep.
(b) She hides the keys so Morelli won't find them again.
(c) She spraypaints grafiti on the Jeep.
(d) She shoots out the Jeep's tires.
3. According to what Eddie Gazarra tells Stephanie in Chapter 6 about the night Ziggy was shot, which of the following statements is NOT true about that evening?
(a) Carmen shot Ziggy.
(b) Carmen is a police informant who told Morelli something big was about to go down.
(c) Morelli was at Carmen Sanchez's apartment that night.
(d) Morelli shot Ziggy in self-defense and never got the information from Carmen about the big event about to go down.
4. Which of the following statements does NOT describe who Eddie Gazarra is?
(a) He is a close friend of Stephanie's from high school.
(b) He is always there for Stephanie when she needs his help.
(c) He is a New York City policeman.
(d) He is married to Stephanie's cousin, Shirley the Whiner.
5. Where has Carmen Sanchez been since Ziggy Kulesza's murder?
(a) She has been in police custody since the murder.
(b) She has been missing since the murder.
(c) She has been hiding out in Mexico since the murder.
(d) She has been in the hospital since the murder.
6. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) Drug dealers and prositutes hang out there.
(b) It's a scary place but one that Stephanie Plum has to visit.
(c) The gym where Benito Ramirez works out is located there.
(d) Grandma Mazur lives there.
7. What is Vinnie's response when Stephanie, in desperate need of money, approaches him for an advance?
(a) He laughs and offers her another FTA that could net fast cash.
(b) He gives her $1000.
(c) He tells her to get another job because she's a lousy bounty hunter.
(d) He tells her to bring in Morelli if she wants money.
8. Once Stephanie discovers Joe Morelli at his hideout in Chapter 2, why doesn't she immediately apprehend him and turn him in for the bounty she can earn?
(a) Joe's family is with him and they outnumber her.
(b) She's inexperienced and doesn't know what to do next.
(c) She left her gun and handcuffs at home.
(d) Joe captures and subdues her before she can capture him.
9. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) Stephanie Plum lives there.
(b) It's where Stephanie has to go to talk to Benito Ramirez.
(c) It's known for drug trafficking and prostitution.
(d) It's the worst street in Trenton.
10. When Joe Morelli learns the reason Stephanie has tracked him down, what does he do?
(a) He gives himself up and lets Stephanie handcuff him.
(b) He steals her car and drives away in it.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He invites her into the hideout and pulls a gun on her.
11. Who is the neighborhood bad boy that Stephanie reminisces about in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Frank Plum.
(b) Vincent Plum.
(c) Joe Morelli.
(d) Mooch Morelli.
12. What is the first thing that Stephanie does to track down Joe Morelli?
(a) She posts wanted posters at his favorite bar.
(b) She hides in the parking lot of Morelli's apartment.
(c) She goes on TV and pleads for him to give himself up.
(d) She stakes out his mother's house.
13. Where does Stephanie inadvertently leave the item she removes from Morelli's Jeep?
(a) In her purse.
(b) At her parents' house.
(c) In the azalea bushes.
(d) In the Jeep's glove box.
14. Where does Stephanie encounter Joe Morelli in Chapter 3?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) At Vincent Plum's bail bond company.
(c) On the stairs of the Stark Street Gym.
(d) At her parents' house.
15. As Stephanie is leaving Joe Morelli's hideout after confirming he's inside the apartment, what does Joe do?
(a) He dives out an open window to escape her.
(b) He recognizes her, calls her back, & learns why she's there.
(c) He calls Mooch for assistance in subduing Stephanie.
(d) He gives himself up and lets Stephanie handcuff him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Benito Ramirez's trademark?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's encounter with Joe Morelli in Chapter 3?
3. What is Mooch's relationship to Joe Morelli?
4. How old is Stephanie Plum?
5. From where does Grandma Mazur say she has learned how to operate a revolver?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)