|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephanie find Benito Ramirez's home address?
(a) She tricks someone at the gym into giving her the address.
(b) She gets it from Lula and Jackie.
(c) She gets it from Jimmy Alpha.
(d) She follows Ramirez home from the gym.
2. Where has Carmen Sanchez been since Ziggy Kulesza's murder?
(a) She has been hiding out in Mexico since the murder.
(b) She has been missing since the murder.
(c) She has been in police custody since the murder.
(d) She has been in the hospital since the murder.
3. Who does Stephanie's father suggest that she ask about a job as a file clerk?
(a) Her Grandma Mazur.
(b) Her old boss back at Tasty Pastry.
(c) Her cousin Vinnie.
(d) Joe Morelli's father.
4. Why does Stephanie visit Joe Morelli's mother, Mrs. Morelli, in Chapter 5?
(a) Mrs. Morelli might know where Joe is.
(b) Mrs. Morelli is ill.
(c) Mrs. Morelli invited Stephanie to dinner.
(d) Helen Plum asked Stephanie to visit Mrs. Morelli.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the second time Stephanie calls her chosen rescuer in Chapter 6?
(a) Her rescuer ignores her call and lets it go to voice mail.
(b) Her rescuer releases her but not before enjoying her situation.
(c) Stephanie convinces her rescuer she's in real trouble.
(d) Her rescuer comes right over to assist her.
6. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's car at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) It's a brand new Porsche that Stephanie loves.
(b) It's a decrepit Nova that replaced her beloved Miata.
(c) She finds it with a crude epithet painted on the side.
(d) It's vandalized while she's in the gym.
7. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) The gym where Benito Ramirez works out is located there.
(b) Grandma Mazur lives there.
(c) Drug dealers and prositutes hang out there.
(d) It's a scary place but one that Stephanie Plum has to visit.
8. Where does Stephanie go at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Her parents' home.
(b) Home to think.
(c) Tasty Pastry.
(d) The mall.
9. How does Stephanie figure out which apartment is Joe Morelli's hideout?
(a) She asks the apartment manager to take her to Joe.
(b) She uses a bloodhound to track Joe.
(c) She knocks on the door and Joe reluctantly answers.
(d) She stakes out the hideout until she sees Joe in a window.
10. What does Eddie Gazarra tell Stephanie that the entire police department is running a pool regarding?
(a) How long it will be before Stephanie gives up bounty hunting.
(b) How long it will take Morelli to get Stephanie into bed and make her stop tracking him as a bounty hunter.
(c) How long it will take Stephanie to capture Morelli.
(d) How long it will take before Stephanie learns to operate her .38 Special.
11. Who shows up at Stephanie's door in Chapter 4, threatening her sexually and terrifying her?
(a) Harry the Hammer.
(b) Joe Morelli.
(c) Benito Ramirez.
(d) Vincent Plum.
12. What is Vinnie's response when Stephanie, in desperate need of money, approaches him for an advance?
(a) He gives her $1000.
(b) He laughs and offers her another FTA that could net fast cash.
(c) He tells her to get another job because she's a lousy bounty hunter.
(d) He tells her to bring in Morelli if she wants money.
13. Who is Harry the Hammer?
(a) The Trenton chief of police.
(b) Vincent Plum's father-in-law.
(c) The mayor of Trenton.
(d) A bank president.
14. What happens when Grandma Mazur pretends to fire Stephanie's gun?
(a) Grandma Mazur accidentally shoots Stephanie's father.
(b) Grandma Mazur accidentally hits Bernie with the gun.
(c) Grandma Mazur sprains her finger.
(d) It actually goes off and hits the roasted chicken on the table.
15. Why is Stephanie behind on her payments for her Mazda Miata?
(a) Joe Morelli promised to pay for the car and broke his word.
(b) She has been out of work for six months.
(c) She spends all her money on drugs.
(d) She thought her parents were paying for the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is true about Stephanie's qualifications for being a bounty hunter?
2. What does Grandma Mazur retrieve from Stephanie's purse during dinner?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Bernie Kuntz?
4. What is Ranger's real name?
5. What does Stephanie hesitate to tell her worrisome mother, Helen, for the last six months?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)