|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Joe Morelli and Stephanie the night before Morelli goes into the Navy?
(a) They stole a car.
(b) They had sex, Stephanie's first sexual experience, at Tasty Pastry.
(c) They had a fight and broke up.
(d) They had their first kiss.
2. Who enters her bathroom in Chapter 6 while Stephanie is enjoying a hot shower?
(a) Joe Morelli.
(b) Benito Ramirez.
(c) Helen Plum.
(d) Vincent Plum.
3. Which of the following sentences is NOT true about Ranger?
(a) He served in the Special Forces.
(b) He refuses to help Stephanie apprehend Joe Morelli.
(c) He is dark and mysterious.
(d) He works for Vincent Plum plus has other enterprises.
4. Back at the bail bonds office, what does Stephanie confide to Connie Rosolli after her encounter with Joe Morelli?
(a) That she is in love with Morelli.
(b) That the job of capturing Morelli may be too much for her.
(c) That she can't see too well without her glasses.
(d) That her grandmother is ill.
5. How does Stephanie find Benito Ramirez's home address?
(a) She gets it from Lula and Jackie.
(b) She follows Ramirez home from the gym.
(c) She gets it from Jimmy Alpha.
(d) She tricks someone at the gym into giving her the address.
6. How old is Stephanie Plum?
7. When Joe Morelli learns the reason Stephanie has tracked him down, what does he do?
(a) He steals her car and drives away in it.
(b) He gives himself up and lets Stephanie handcuff him.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He invites her into the hideout and pulls a gun on her.
8. How does Stephanie figure out which apartment is Joe Morelli's hideout?
(a) She asks the apartment manager to take her to Joe.
(b) She uses a bloodhound to track Joe.
(c) She knocks on the door and Joe reluctantly answers.
(d) She stakes out the hideout until she sees Joe in a window.
9. What happens when Grandma Mazur pretends to fire Stephanie's gun?
(a) Grandma Mazur accidentally hits Bernie with the gun.
(b) Grandma Mazur sprains her finger.
(c) It actually goes off and hits the roasted chicken on the table.
(d) Grandma Mazur accidentally shoots Stephanie's father.
10. What does Stephanie do when she spots the keys to Joe Morelli's Jeep Cherokee?
(a) She hides the keys so Morelli won't find them again.
(b) She shoots out the Jeep's tires.
(c) She spraypaints grafiti on the Jeep.
(d) She decides to "commandeer" the Jeep.
11. Why does Connie Rosolli suggest that Stephanie meet Ranger?
(a) To buy a gun from Ranger.
(b) To question Ranger about where Morelli is.
(c) To get Ranger's assistance in capturing Morelli.
(d) To buy a car from Ranger.
12. What does Joe Morelli do to Stephanie while searching her apartment for what she has taken from his Jeep?
(a) He maces her.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He handcuffs her to the curtain rod.
(d) He tases her.
13. What happens when Stephanie interviews Benito Ramirez at the Stark Street Gym?
(a) Benito gives Stephanie lots of information about Ziggy.
(b) Stephanie finds Carmen Sanchez at the gym.
(c) Benito Ramirez gets knocked out by another boxer.
(d) Benito attacks Stephanie when she rebuffs his advances.
14. While transporting Clarence Sampson to the police department in Joe Morelli's Jeep, who does Stephanie pass on the street?
(a) Joe Morelli.
(b) Benito Ramirez.
(c) Grandma Mazur.
(d) Her mother, Helen Plum.
15. What does Stephanie discover when she visits The Step In, the bar where Carmen Sanchez works?
(a) She finds Carmen and interviews her.
(b) She discovers the bar is closed down.
(c) She discovers Morelli is having dinner there.
(d) She discovers Benito Ramirez is on his way there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stephanie defend herself from her attacker in Chapter 3?
2. What kind of message does Stephanie find on Joe Morelli's answering machine while snooping around his apartment?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the second time Stephanie calls her chosen rescuer in Chapter 6?
4. What is Ranger's real name?
5. What is the ethnic background of Stephanie Plum's family?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)