|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Stephanie give Jackie and Lula for needing to find Joe Morelli?
(a) She claims Morelli may have gotten her pregnant.
(b) She claims she's Morelli's new bride.
(c) She claims she's Morelli's long lost sister.
(d) She claims she's a police officer who once worked with him.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 5, who does Stephanie call in as reinforcement when she goes to Joe Morelli's apartment to snoop around?
(a) Grandma Mazur.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Vinnie Plum.
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about how Stephanie responds to Joe Morelli's opinion of her ability to capture him?
(a) She is conflicted because she's still attracted to him.
(b) She is more determined than ever to capture him.
(c) She's confident she can capture him despite his doubts.
(d) She is angry and dislikes Morelli more than ever.
4. What does Stephanie threaten to do in order to get a job in Chapter 1?
(a) Become a stripper.
(b) Burn down the place to which she's applying.
(c) Kill Morty Byers.
(d) Report her cousin Vinnie's infidelities to his wife.
5. What is the first thing that Stephanie does to track down Joe Morelli?
(a) She posts wanted posters at his favorite bar.
(b) She stakes out his mother's house.
(c) She goes on TV and pleads for him to give himself up.
(d) She hides in the parking lot of Morelli's apartment.
6. When Stephanie goes to apply for the file clerk job, what other position does the office manager tell her they have an opening for since one of their employees is out with a busted appendix?
(a) Computer programmer.
(b) Fugitive apprehension agents, i.e., bounty hunters.
7. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Stephanie remove from Joe Morelli's Jeep before going into hiding nearby?
(a) The distributor cap.
(b) A tire.
(c) The license plate.
(d) The keys.
8. Where has Carmen Sanchez been since Ziggy Kulesza's murder?
(a) She has been in the hospital since the murder.
(b) She has been hiding out in Mexico since the murder.
(c) She has been in police custody since the murder.
(d) She has been missing since the murder.
9. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stark Street?
(a) Stephanie Plum lives there.
(b) It's where Stephanie has to go to talk to Benito Ramirez.
(c) It's known for drug trafficking and prostitution.
(d) It's the worst street in Trenton.
10. Why does Stephanie visit Stark Street in Chapter 7?
(a) To confront Benito Ramirez.
(b) To ask about Joe Morelli.
(c) To meet Eddie Gazarra.
(d) To work out at the Stark Street Gym.
11. Who lives with Stephanie's parents, much to the chagrin of her father?
(a) Grandma Mazur, her mother's mother.
(d) Stephanie's sister, Valerie.
12. Where does Ranger advise Stephanie to go in Chapter 7 to have Joe Morelli's jeep fitted with the device she wants to install in it?
(a) The Trenton Police Department.
(b) Al's Auto Body.
(c) The local mall.
(d) Tasty Pastry.
13. To Stephanie's horror, what does Joe Morelli fail to do before leaving her apartment?
(a) Leave the keys to his Jeep for her.
(b) To turn himself in so she can earn the bond money for him.
(c) To close and lock her front door.
(d) Unlock her handcuffs.
14. At the beginning of Chapter 5, how does Ranger enter Joe Morelli's apartment?
(a) By kicking in the door.
(b) By picking the lock on the front door.
(c) With a key from the building super.
(d) Through an open window.
15. What is the first thing Ranger suggests that Stephanie do to become a more effective bounty hunter?
(a) He suggests she buy a gun and some handcuffs.
(b) He suggests she lose weight to run fast in pursuing FTAs.
(c) He suggests she get her bounty hunter license.
(d) He suggests she get a new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's car at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What does Stephanie do when she spots the keys to Joe Morelli's Jeep Cherokee?
3. Who shows up at Stephanie's door in Chapter 4, threatening her sexually and terrifying her?
4. How does Stephanie find Benito Ramirez's home address?
5. Which of the following statements does NOT describe who Eddie Gazarra is?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)