|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Stephanie's snooping around in Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) Joe Morelli is not there.
(b) Stephanie is disappointed in how Ranger enters the place.
(c) Stephanie and Ranger don't find anything incriminating.
(d) Stephanie finds evidence of Morelli's guilt.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what does Stephanie witness Mooch Morelli doing?
(a) Breaking into a car.
(b) Shooting Vincent Plum.
(c) Retrieving Joe Morelli's belongings from Joe's apartment.
(d) Peeping in Connie Rossolli's window.
3. Who enters her bathroom in Chapter 6 while Stephanie is enjoying a hot shower?
(a) Benito Ramirez.
(b) Joe Morelli.
(c) Helen Plum.
(d) Vincent Plum.
4. Where does Stephanie go to have dinner at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Tasty Pastry.
(b) Joe Morelli's parents' house.
(c) Her parents' house.
(d) Her cousin Vinnie's house.
5. Where does Ranger advise Stephanie to go in Chapter 7 to have Joe Morelli's jeep fitted with the device she wants to install in it?
(a) Tasty Pastry.
(b) Al's Auto Body.
(c) The local mall.
(d) The Trenton Police Department.
6. Who is the fugitive that Stephanie must apprehend in order to earn the $10,000 bond?
(a) Morty Byers.
(b) Helen Plum.
(c) Harry the Hammer.
(d) Joe Morelli, her first love who's now a cop wanted for murder.
7. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
8. Where does Stephanie encounter Joe Morelli in Chapter 3?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) On the stairs of the Stark Street Gym.
(c) At her parents' house.
(d) At Vincent Plum's bail bond company.
9. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what does Stephanie remove from Joe Morelli's Jeep before going into hiding nearby?
(a) The license plate.
(b) The keys.
(c) The distributor cap.
(d) A tire.
10. How does Stephanie get Clarence Sampson to go with her to the Trenton Police Department?
(a) He's drunk and agrees to go because she's polite to him.
(b) She has Ranger tackle and overpower him for her.
(c) She shoots him with a taser.
(d) She maces him.
11. When Stephanie decides she's not comfortable with a gun, what does she buy instead to defend herself against her would-be attacker?
(a) A knife.
(b) A Doberman Pinscher.
(c) A German Shepherd.
(d) Defense spray and nerve gas.
12. What does Stephanie do when she spots the keys to Joe Morelli's Jeep Cherokee?
(a) She decides to "commandeer" the Jeep.
(b) She shoots out the Jeep's tires.
(c) She hides the keys so Morelli won't find them again.
(d) She spraypaints grafiti on the Jeep.
13. What does Eddie Gazarra tell Stephanie that the entire police department is running a pool regarding?
(a) How long it will be before Stephanie gives up bounty hunting.
(b) How long it will take Morelli to get Stephanie into bed and make her stop tracking him as a bounty hunter.
(c) How long it will take before Stephanie learns to operate her .38 Special.
(d) How long it will take Stephanie to capture Morelli.
14. When Stephanie calls her chosen rescuer in Chapter 6, how does he respond the first time she calls?
(a) He hangs up on her, not taking her seriously.
(b) He tells her he will call 911 for her.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He tells her to dial 911 instead.
15. How does Mrs. Morelli treat Stephanie when Stephanie visits her?
(a) She chases Stephanie away with a gun.
(b) She ignores Stephanie.
(c) She gives Stephanie a warm welcome.
(d) She treats Stephanie like a child and humiliates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following potential witnesses at Carmen Sanchez's apartment building is missing just like Carmen is?
2. When Stephanie questions Carmen Sanchez's neighbors about the Kulesza shooting, who admits to seeing the shooting, knows who the mystery witness is, and where he might be?
3. While Stephanie is on Stark Street, who sends a woman to tell Stephanie that he wants to speak with her?
4. What does Joe Morelli do to Stephanie while searching her apartment for what she has taken from his Jeep?
5. Once Stephanie discovers Joe Morelli at his hideout in Chapter 2, why doesn't she immediately apprehend him and turn him in for the bounty she can earn?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)