Short Essay Questions Key
1. Describe Stephanie Plum.
2. What is Stephanie's history with Joe Morelli?
3. What is Stephanie's financial situation as the book opens?
4. Describe Stephanie's family.
5. Explain how Stephanie goes to the Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company to apply for the position of file clerk yet ends up getting hired as a bounty hunter.
6. What feelings does Stephanie have once she learns that Joe Morelli is the fugitive she has to pursue?
7. What factors make Stephanie ill-suited for bounty hunting?
8. What does the way Stephanie stakes out Joe Morelli's apartment in Chapter 2 indicate about Stephanie?
9. What feelings does seeing Morelli again stir in Stephanie?
10. Describe Ranger.
11. Why do you think Ranger agrees to help Stephanie?
12. What factors make Ranger better suited for bounty hunting than Stephanie?
13. Describe Stark Street.
14. Describe the Stark Street Gym.
15. What does Joe Morelli's rescue of Stephanie at the Stark Street Gym in Chapter 3 indicate?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)