1. How old is Stephanie Plum?
2. What is the name of the section of Trenton in which Stephanie is raised?
(a) High Pointe.
(c) The Burg.
3. What is the ethnic background of Stephanie Plum's family?
4. Who is the neighborhood bad boy that Stephanie reminisces about in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Vincent Plum.
(b) Joe Morelli.
(c) Frank Plum.
(d) Mooch Morelli.
5. When Stephanie was just six years old, what game does Morelli lure her into his father's garage to play?
6. Where does Stephanie work after school when she is 16?
(a) She worked at McDonalds.
(b) She worked at Al's Garage.
(c) She worked at Tasty Pastry.
(d) She worked at her father's office.
7. What happens between Joe Morelli and Stephanie the night before Morelli goes into the Navy?
(a) They stole a car.
(b) They had a fight and broke up.
(c) They had sex, Stephanie's first sexual experience, at Tasty Pastry.
(d) They had their first kiss.
This section contains 6,802 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)