|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Anita Slaughter been found bleeding?
2. Where is Myron waiting in the epilogue?
3. Where do Myron's ambushers take him?
4. Where was Brenda shot?
5. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Brenda's body discovered?
2. How does Mabel say Anita and Horace helped her?
3. Describe the fight between Myron and the Bradfords in this section.
4. How does Win persuade Jackson to talk?
5. Why does Mabel say she killed Anita, Horace and Brenda?
6. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
7. What does Arthur say is the truth about Elizabeth's death?
8. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
9. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
10. What does Wickner tell Myron about Elizabeth Bradford's death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Myron's character across the whole series.
1. How does the author develop Myron's character across the whole series?
2. What new elements does ONE FALSE MOVE add to Myron's character?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the criminal mind.
1) In what ways is Anita the perfect example of a criminal mind?
2) How much research do you think was needed to make Mabel a realistic criminal?
3) How does Coben develop Mabel's character to make her realistic as a murderer and psychopath?
Essay Topic 3
Compare Myron's character to the person he was at the beginning of the book to the he is at the end.
1. What did Myron hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Myron's ideas about life?
3. How has Myron's character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)