Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Bradford's two body guards?
2. Where do Myron's ambushers take him?
3. What is the name of Myron's father?
4. Who does Myron say he is trying to keep out of jail?
5. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Brenda?
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
Examine Myron's methods as a detective.
1) What is the evidence that leads to Myron solving the case?
2) What mistakes does Myron make during the course of the story? How does he rectify his mistakes?
Essay Topic 3
How does Wickner's death guilt affect his life? Why does he decide suicide is his only option? What would have happened to him if he had exposed the Bradford family earlier?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)