|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win do while Myron talks to Arthur Bradford?
2. What is Bradford doing when Myron meets him in Chapter 26?
3. Why does Myron leave Jessica by the roadside?
4. Whose home does Myron arrive at in Chapter 37?
5. What newspaper did Deborah write for?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the partnership between Win and Myron.
1) What are the dynamics of their partnership?
2) How do they work together to solve the case?
Essay Topic 3
How does Wickner's death guilt affect his life? Why does he decide suicide is his only option? What would have happened to him if he had exposed the Bradford family earlier?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)