|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Bradford family bribe to cover up Elizabeth's suicide?
2. Who does Al say Arthur was involved with during the riots?
3. Who is the star of the new women's basketball league.
4. What did Elizabeth stop attending six months before her death?
5. What is Sam reading in Chapter 26?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Arthur's feelings for Brenda.
1) How did not having a real relationship with Brenda affect Arthur?
2) How does Brenda's death affect Arthur?
Essay Topic 2
Examine Athur's feelings for Elizabeth.
1) How did Elizabeth's mental illness affect Arthur?
2) How do the students think their relationship would have developed if she were not mentally ill?
3) How much was Elizabeth's mental illness responsible for Arthur having an affair with Anita?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the book's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)