|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the police look for the missing boy?
2. Which member of Myron's family does Mario mention to Myron?
3. What is the name of Mabel's son?
4. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Horace?
5. What does Win do while Myron talks to Arthur Bradford?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mabel say she killed Anita, Horace and Brenda?
2. How did the Bradfords cover up Elizabeth's death?
3. What does Arthur say is the truth about Elizabeth's death?
4. How does Win persuade Jackson to talk?
5. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
6. How does Mabel say Anita and Horace helped her?
7. Why does the picnic prove a welcome distraction for Brenda and Myron?
8. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
9. What problems is Myron faced with when he first arrives at Wickner's cabin?
10. What secret has Bradford been keeping all these years?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the book's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 2
Examine Athur's feelings for Elizabeth.
1) How did Elizabeth's mental illness affect Arthur?
2) How do the students think their relationship would have developed if she were not mentally ill?
3) How much was Elizabeth's mental illness responsible for Arthur having an affair with Anita?
Essay Topic 3
Examine Myron's character across the whole series.
1. How does the author develop Myron's character across the whole series?
2. What new elements does ONE FALSE MOVE add to Myron's character?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)