Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Bradford's two body guards?
2. Where do Myron's ambushers take him?
3. What is the name of Myron's father?
4. Who does Myron say he is trying to keep out of jail?
5. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Brenda?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the characters in the book and discuss how he or she would cope in two of the following scenarios:
1. Brenda murdered her father.
2. Myron kills one of the Bradfords.
3. Anita is found alive.
Essay Topic 2
Pick two characters from the book and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters' goals and motives affect their interactions with each other?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the book's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the 1990s? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the book if it was set in today's society?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)