Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Bradford's two body guards?
2. Where do Myron's ambushers take him?
3. What is the name of Myron's father?
4. Who does Myron say he is trying to keep out of jail?
5. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Brenda?
Essay Topic 1
How does Brenda's death affect Myron? How do you think their relationship would have developed? How does Brenda's death affect Myron's relationship with Julia?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the criminal mind.
1) In what ways is Anita the perfect example of a criminal mind?
2) How much research do you think was needed to make Mabel a realistic criminal?
3) How does Coben develop Mabel's character to make her realistic as a murderer and psychopath?
Essay Topic 3
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)