|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myron drive to after talking to Mabel?
2. Where does Myron kick the large man?
3. Why does Myron tell Jessica he is not himself?
4. Who does Al say Arthur was involved with during the riots?
5. Who does Bradford say is his daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
2. Why does Mabel say she killed Anita, Horace and Brenda?
3. What does Wickner tell Myron about Elizabeth Bradford's death?
4. How does Bradford say he dealt with Mabel?
5. What do Win and Myron find out about Brenda in Chapter 35?
6. What does Norm Zuckerman tell Myron at the end of Chapter 27?
7. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
8. Why do the detectives say they want to speak to Brenda?
9. Why does Wickner kill himself?
10. What does Arthur Bradford tell Myron about his wife?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Myron's character across the whole series.
1. How does the author develop Myron's character across the whole series?
2. What new elements does ONE FALSE MOVE add to Myron's character?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the criminal mind.
1) In what ways is Anita the perfect example of a criminal mind?
2) How much research do you think was needed to make Mabel a realistic criminal?
3) How does Coben develop Mabel's character to make her realistic as a murderer and psychopath?
Essay Topic 3
How does Wickner's death guilt affect his life? Why does he decide suicide is his only option? What would have happened to him if he had exposed the Bradford family earlier?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)