Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Bradford's two body guards?
2. Where do Myron's ambushers take him?
3. What is the name of Myron's father?
4. Who does Myron say he is trying to keep out of jail?
5. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Brenda?
Examine Myron's character across the whole series.
1. How does the author develop Myron's character across the whole series?
2. What new elements does ONE FALSE MOVE add to Myron's character?
Examine the book's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Compare Myron's character to the person he was at the beginning of the book to the he is at the end.
1. What did Myron hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Myron's ideas about life?
3. How has Myron's character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)