|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Win and Myron travel to in Chapter 12?
2. What does Campbell say he has sent Horace?
3. Who do the Bradfords say handled the help?
4. What is the name of Brenda's father?
5. Who interrupts Myron when he is speaking to Wickner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does McLaughlin say Horace died?
2. What do Myron and Brenda find in Horace's locker?
3. What information does Francine give Myron in this section?
4. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
5. Describe the fight between Myron and the Bradfords in this section.
6. What agreement does Myron come to with Esperanza in this section?
7. What has Esperanza found out about Elizabeth's death?
8. What does Myron tell Win he wants to accomplish from the case?
9. What happens in the novel's prologue?
10. How is Brenda's body discovered?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the characters in the book and discuss how he or she would cope in two of the following scenarios:
1. Brenda murdered her father.
2. Myron kills one of the Bradfords.
3. Anita is found alive.
Essay Topic 2
Examine Arthur's feelings for Brenda.
1) How did not having a real relationship with Brenda affect Arthur?
2) How does Brenda's death affect Arthur?
Essay Topic 3
The author wrote ONE FALSE MOVE in the third person. Why do you think the author chose to write the story in the third person? How do you think the meaning of the story would change if the author wrote it in the first person?
This section contains 1,309 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)