|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica say that her company now wants her to work on?
2. Why does Brenda say Horace went after the two boys?
3. Which of Brenda's relations does she say is missing?
4. What is Terrance's job?
5. What is the name of the company Myron works for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does F.J. threaten Myron in Chapter 10?
2. What example does Brenda give of how protective her father could be?
3. How does Myron confuse the Bradfords as he leaves their estate?
4. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
5. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
6. How does Myron know Brenda's father, Horace?
7. How does Myron deal with Mario's attack?
8. What new information does Zuckerman give Myron in Chapter 8?
9. What does Myron think he has achieved by visiting the Bradfords?
10. What new information does Mabel give Myron about Brenda's mother?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Brenda's death affect Myron? How do you think their relationship would have developed? How does Brenda's death affect Myron's relationship with Julia?
Essay Topic 2
Examine Arthur's feelings for Brenda.
1) How did not having a real relationship with Brenda affect Arthur?
2) How does Brenda's death affect Arthur?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the characters in the book and discuss how he or she would cope in two of the following scenarios:
1. Brenda murdered her father.
2. Myron kills one of the Bradfords.
3. Anita is found alive.
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)