|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Campbell ask Brenda to do?
2. Who does Myron research at the library?
3. Who did Myron live with before moving in with Jessica?
4. Where is Myron waiting in the prologue?
5. How does Win think they should deal with F.J. Ache?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the novel's prologue?
2. How does the author describe Deborah Whittaker?
3. Why does Mabel think the two men after her brother are dangerous?
4. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
5. What does Myron say about her relationship with her mother?
6. What does Mabel tell Myron about her son Terrance?
7. How does Myron confuse the Bradfords as he leaves their estate?
8. Why does Esperanza say she hates Jessica?
9. What example does Brenda give of how protective her father could be?
10. What information does Brenda have about her father's kidnapping?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the book's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 2
Examine Arthur's feelings for Brenda.
1) How did not having a real relationship with Brenda affect Arthur?
2) How does Brenda's death affect Arthur?
Essay Topic 3
Examine Myron's character across the whole series.
1. How does the author develop Myron's character across the whole series?
2. What new elements does ONE FALSE MOVE add to Myron's character?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)