|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Horace work?
2. What part of Myron's body does Tiles investigate?
3. In what part of his parents' house does Myron have his old room?
4. Which of Brenda's relations does she say is missing?
5. How is Mabel related to Horace?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
2. Why does Esperanza say she hates Jessica?
3. What does Jessica tell Myron on the phone?
4. How does Myron know Brenda's father, Horace?
5. What does Brenda remember about the lawyer her father had been contacting?
6. How does Myron confuse the Bradfords as he leaves their estate?
7. What information does Brenda have about her father's kidnapping?
8. Why does F.J. threaten Myron in Chapter 10?
9. What does Myron tell Win he wants to accomplish from the case?
10. What does Myron find out about the Bradfords in the library?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 2
Examine Myron's character across the whole series.
1. How does the author develop Myron's character across the whole series?
2. What new elements does ONE FALSE MOVE add to Myron's character?
Essay Topic 3
Compare Myron's character to the person he was at the beginning of the book to the he is at the end.
1. What did Myron hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Myron's ideas about life?
3. How has Myron's character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)