Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Brenda play?
2. What does Jessica say that her company now wants her to work on?
3. Who did Myron live with before moving in with Jessica?
4. What is the name of Myron's sports agency?
5. Who is waiting for Myron when he gets home in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mabel think the two men after her brother are dangerous?
2. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
3. What example does Brenda give of how protective her father could be?
4. How does Myron change Mabel's cautious attitude in Chapter 37?
5. What information does Brenda have about her father's kidnapping?
6. How does the author describe Deborah Whittaker?
7. What does Whittaker tell Myron about Elizabeth?
8. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
9. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
10. What new information does Zuckerman give Myron in Chapter 8?
How does Brenda's death affect Myron? How do you think their relationship would have developed? How does Brenda's death affect Myron's relationship with Julia?
Examine Myron's character across the whole series.
1. How does the author develop Myron's character across the whole series?
2. What new elements does ONE FALSE MOVE add to Myron's character?
Compare Myron's character to the person he was at the beginning of the book to the he is at the end.
1. What did Myron hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Myron's ideas about life?
3. How has Myron's character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)