|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myron take Brenda at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. Who did the caller want Brenda to retain as her agent?
3. Where does Myron meet Francine Neagly?
4. Who does Myron think may have killed Horace?
5. What does Brenda study at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Myron and Brenda find in Horace's apartment?
2. What does Mabel tell Myron about her son Terrance?
3. What has Esperanza found out about Elizabeth's death?
4. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
5. What do the Bradfords tell Myron in the library?
6. What does Myron find out about the Bradfords in the library?
7. What does Jessica tell Myron on the phone?
8. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
9. What does Myron tell Win he wants to accomplish from the case?
10. What does Whittaker tell Myron about Elizabeth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick two characters from the book and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters' goals and motives affect their interactions with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the characters in the book and discuss how he or she would cope in two of the following scenarios:
1. Brenda murdered her father.
2. Myron kills one of the Bradfords.
3. Anita is found alive.
Essay Topic 3
Examine Myron's character across the whole series.
1. How does the author develop Myron's character across the whole series?
2. What new elements does ONE FALSE MOVE add to Myron's character?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)