|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Myron visit in Chapter 36?
2. What kind of problem did people believe Elizabeth had?
(a) A mental problem.
(b) A drinking problem.
(c) A marriage problem.
(d) A drug problem.
3. Where do the police look for the missing boy?
(a) The woods.
(b) The parking lot.
(c) The desert.
(d) The mountains.
4. What kind of column did Deborah Whittaker write?
(a) A society column.
(b) A political column.
(c) A women's column.
(d) A sports column.
5. What newspaper did Deborah write for?
(a) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Jersey Ledger.
(d) The New York Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Al say Arthur was involved with during the riots?
2. Where had Anita Slaughter been found bleeding?
3. What agreement does Myron make with Esperanza?
4. Where does Myron find Norm Zuckerman when he goes into the basketball stadium?
5. How do Bradford's men react when Myron questions them about hitting Mabel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the picnic prove a welcome distraction for Brenda and Myron?
2. What secret has Bradford been keeping all these years?
3. How did Myron realize Mabel had been lying to him?
4. Why does Wickner kill himself?
5. What does Brenda tell Myron about the last time she saw her father?
6. What does Norm Zuckerman tell Myron at the end of Chapter 27?
7. Describe the fight between Myron and the Bradfords in this section.
8. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
9. How does Win persuade Jackson to talk?
10. What agreement does Myron come to with Esperanza in this section?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)