|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the police look for the missing boy?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The desert.
(c) The parking lot.
(d) The woods.
2. What will happen to Anita if she comes back to see Brenda?
(a) She will die.
(b) She will be isolated.
(c) She will be imprisoned.
(d) She will be institutionalized.
3. Who does Win say has been trying to reach Myron?
4. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Brenda?
(a) She remembered being at the Holiday Inn.
(b) She blackmailed Mabel.
(c) She stole Mabel's money.
(d) She knew Mabel's secret.
5. What does Win do while Myron talks to Arthur Bradford?
(a) Sets up a trap.
(b) Makes some phonecalls.
(c) Searches the premises.
(d) Immobilizes the alarms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Myron angry with Win in Chapter 29?
2. In what part of his body does Arthur shoot Chance?
3. What locates Brenda's body?
4. What have the police found in Brenda's dorm?
5. Where does Myron find Norm Zuckerman when he goes into the basketball stadium?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brenda tell Myron about the last time she saw her father?
2. How does Bradford say he dealt with Mabel?
3. Why does Wickner kill himself?
4. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
5. What do Win and Myron find out about Brenda in Chapter 35?
6. What does Arthur say is the truth about Elizabeth's death?
7. How did the Bradfords cover up Elizabeth's death?
8. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
9. What does Arthur Bradford tell Myron about his wife?
10. How does Myron change Mabel's cautious attitude in Chapter 37?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)