|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Win say Brenda left practice?
(a) She received a phone call.
(b) A taxi was waiting for her.
(c) She had a dentist appointment.
(d) She was ill.
2. Who does Bradford say he has had killed?
3. Where is Myron waiting in the epilogue?
(a) The park.
(b) The parking lot.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The woods.
4. What riots does Al mention in chapter 27?
(a) The Watts riots.
(b) The New York riots.
(c) The Birmingham riots.
(d) The New Jersey riots.
5. Who does Al say Arthur was involved with during the riots?
(a) The panthers.
(b) The unions.
(c) The Nation of Islam.
(d) The Republicans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win say is not the best way to protect Brenda?
2. Who does Myron visit in Chapter 36?
3. What is the name of Mabel's son?
4. Which member of Myron's family does Mario mention to Myron?
5. Who is waiting for Myron in Chapter 30?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Norm Zuckerman tell Myron at the end of Chapter 27?
2. How does Myron react when he sees Jessica standing outside the cemetery?
3. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
4. Why does the picnic prove a welcome distraction for Brenda and Myron?
5. How does Mabel say Anita and Horace helped her?
6. Describe the fight between Myron and the Bradfords in this section.
7. What does Wickner tell Myron about Elizabeth Bradford's death?
8. How is Brenda's body discovered?
9. Why does Wickner kill himself?
10. Why does Mabel say she killed Anita, Horace and Brenda?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)