|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Horace?
(a) For money.
(b) He knew her secret.
(c) He killed her son.
(d) He abused ber.
2. What does Win say is not the best way to protect Brenda?
(a) Forgetting about Jessica.
(b) Sleeping with her.
(c) Leaving her alone.
(d) Annoying powerful people.
3. Why does Myron tell Jessica he is not himself?
(a) He is stressed about the case.
(b) He is running out of money.
(c) He wants to move back in with his parents.
(d) He almost slept with another woman.
4. Who is lying dead on Wickner's cabin floor?
(d) Detective Pomeranz.
5. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Anita?
(a) She slept with her son.
(b) Out of jealousy.
(c) She was cheating on her brother.
(d) For money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of New York City do Myron and Win rush to?
2. Where does Mabel say Brenda was the night Anita left Horace?
3. Who does Myron visit in Chapter 27?
4. Which member of Myron's family does Mario mention to Myron?
5. Who does Bradford say is his daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Francine give Myron in this section?
2. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
3. What does Norm Zuckerman tell Myron at the end of Chapter 27?
4. How does Win persuade Jackson to talk?
5. What do Win and Myron find out about Brenda in Chapter 35?
6. How does Bradford say he dealt with Mabel?
7. How is Brenda's body discovered?
8. How does Myron react when he sees Jessica standing outside the cemetery?
9. How does Myron think Horace died?
10. Why does Mabel say she killed Anita, Horace and Brenda?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)