|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Win say is not the best way to protect Brenda?
(a) Forgetting about Jessica.
(b) Sleeping with her.
(c) Leaving her alone.
(d) Annoying powerful people.
2. How does Esperanza know Big Cyndi?
(a) They are former lovers.
(b) She is her old wrestling partner.
(c) The attended the same high school.
(d) They are part of the same social scene.
3. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
4. What newspaper did Deborah write for?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Jersey Ledger.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The San Francisco Chronicle.
5. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Anita?
(a) For money.
(b) She slept with her son.
(c) She was cheating on her brother.
(d) Out of jealousy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Bradford family bribe to cover up Elizabeth's suicide?
2. Who does Myron want to speak to in West Orange?
3. What have the police found in Brenda's dorm?
4. Who does Win say has been trying to reach Myron?
5. Who arrives at the cemetery to meet Myron?
Short Essay Questions
1. What agreement does Myron come to with Esperanza in this section?
2. How did the Bradfords cover up Elizabeth's death?
3. How is Brenda's body discovered?
4. What secret has Bradford been keeping all these years?
5. What problems is Myron faced with when he first arrives at Wickner's cabin?
6. How does Myron think Horace died?
7. What does Norm Zuckerman tell Myron at the end of Chapter 27?
8. How does Mabel say Anita and Horace helped her?
9. How does Myron change Mabel's cautious attitude in Chapter 37?
10. Why doesn't Al like the Bradfords?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)