|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the detective Myron wants to meet in Chapter 31?
2. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Horace?
(a) He knew her secret.
(b) For money.
(c) He killed her son.
(d) He abused ber.
3. What did Elizabeth stop attending six months before her death?
(a) Social activities.
(c) Writing classes.
(d) Acting classes.
4. Who does Win think Myron is in love with?
5. What does Win say is not the best way to protect Brenda?
(a) Annoying powerful people.
(b) Leaving her alone.
(c) Forgetting about Jessica.
(d) Sleeping with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper did Deborah write for?
2. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
3. What does Mabel say she turned to when her husband died?
4. Where did Chance and Sam find Anita's dead body?
5. What does Clay use to support himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight between Myron and the Bradfords in this section.
2. What information does Francine give Myron in this section?
3. What does Brenda tell Myron about the last time she saw her father?
4. What does Arthur say is the truth about Elizabeth's death?
5. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
6. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
7. Why does the picnic prove a welcome distraction for Brenda and Myron?
8. How does Bradford say he dealt with Mabel?
9. How does Win persuade Jackson to talk?
10. What does Wickner tell Myron about Elizabeth Bradford's death?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)