|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bradford beg Myron to find?
2. Who does Arthur kill in this section?
3. Who does Norm say has disappeared?
4. Who does Bradford say he has had killed?
5. Who is lying dead on Wickner's cabin floor?
(b) Detective Pomeranz.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of his body does Arthur shoot Chance?
2. Where does Myron drive to after talking to Mabel?
3. Where does Myron kick the large man?
4. Why does Win say Brenda left practice?
5. What part of New York City do Myron and Win rush to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Myron realize Mabel had been lying to him?
2. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
3. What does Arthur Bradford tell Myron about his wife?
4. How is Brenda's body discovered?
5. Why does the picnic prove a welcome distraction for Brenda and Myron?
6. What information does Francine give Myron in this section?
7. How does Myron react when he sees Jessica standing outside the cemetery?
8. How does Myron think Horace died?
9. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
10. Why does Wickner kill himself?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)