|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to Anita if she comes back to see Brenda?
(a) She will die.
(b) She will be institutionalized.
(c) She will be isolated.
(d) She will be imprisoned.
2. Who does Arthur kill in this section?
3. Where was Brenda shot?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the crotch.
4. Who is lying dead on Wickner's cabin floor?
(b) Detective Pomeranz.
5. Where does Chance tell Myron to wait?
(a) The bus.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The hallway.
(d) The gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the criminals Arthur thinks Myron is connected with?
2. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Horace?
3. Why does Myron tell Jessica he is not himself?
4. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
5. What is the name of the detective Myron wants to meet in Chapter 31?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mabel say she killed Anita, Horace and Brenda?
2. What secret has Bradford been keeping all these years?
3. How does Mabel say Anita and Horace helped her?
4. Why do the detectives say they want to speak to Brenda?
5. How did Myron realize Mabel had been lying to him?
6. Describe the fight between Myron and the Bradfords in this section.
7. What do Win and Myron find out about Brenda in Chapter 35?
8. Why does Wickner kill himself?
9. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
10. How does Myron think Horace died?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)