|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bradford doing when Myron meets him in Chapter 26?
(c) Drinking coffee.
2. Who is Zuckerman waiting with in the press office?
(a) Anita and Horace.
(b) Chance and Arthur.
(c) Mabel and Brenda.
(d) McLaughlin and Tiles.
3. What does Clay use to support himself?
(a) A bannister.
(c) A zimmer frame.
(d) A walking stick.
4. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
5. Why is Myron angry with Win in Chapter 29?
(a) He thinks he went too far.
(b) He didn't go far enough.
(c) He takes everything too seriously.
(d) He is too quick tempered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win do while Myron talks to Arthur Bradford?
2. Where had Anita Slaughter been found bleeding?
3. Who does Bradford say he has had killed?
4. What part of New York City do Myron and Win rush to?
5. Who does Myron visit in Chapter 27?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mabel say she killed Anita, Horace and Brenda?
2. How does Bradford say he dealt with Mabel?
3. Describe the fight between Myron and the Bradfords in this section.
4. Why do the detectives say they want to speak to Brenda?
5. What does Arthur say is the truth about Elizabeth's death?
6. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
7. Why doesn't Al like the Bradfords?
8. What problems is Myron faced with when he first arrives at Wickner's cabin?
9. How does Myron change Mabel's cautious attitude in Chapter 37?
10. How did the Bradfords cover up Elizabeth's death?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)