|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mabel's son?
2. Who is Zuckerman waiting with in the press office?
(a) McLaughlin and Tiles.
(b) Chance and Arthur.
(c) Mabel and Brenda.
(d) Anita and Horace.
3. What is Bradford doing when Myron meets him in Chapter 26?
(b) Drinking coffee.
4. Where does Chance tell Myron to wait?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The hallway.
(c) The bus.
(d) The gardens.
5. What will happen to Anita if she comes back to see Brenda?
(a) She will be imprisoned.
(b) She will be institutionalized.
(c) She will be isolated.
(d) She will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay use to support himself?
2. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Brenda?
3. Where do the police look for the missing boy?
4. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
5. Where had Anita Slaughter been found bleeding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What agreement does Myron come to with Esperanza in this section?
2. What information does Francine give Myron in this section?
3. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
4. How does Myron change Mabel's cautious attitude in Chapter 37?
5. What does Wickner tell Myron about Elizabeth Bradford's death?
6. How does Myron think Horace died?
7. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
8. How does Myron react when he sees Jessica standing outside the cemetery?
9. What does Arthur say is the truth about Elizabeth's death?
10. Why doesn't Al like the Bradfords?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)