|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Myron angry with Win in Chapter 29?
(a) He thinks he went too far.
(b) He didn't go far enough.
(c) He takes everything too seriously.
(d) He is too quick tempered.
2. In what part of his body does Arthur shoot Chance?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His head.
(c) His knee.
(d) His chest.
3. What kind of problem did people believe Elizabeth had?
(a) A marriage problem.
(b) A drug problem.
(c) A drinking problem.
(d) A mental problem.
4. What part of New York City do Myron and Win rush to?
(a) Amsterdam Avenue.
(b) Wall Street.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
5. How does Myron know that Anita never called Mabel?
(a) He saw Anita's dead body.
(b) He talked to Anita.
(c) Through instinct.
(d) Arthur had tapped her phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon are the eight men who confront Myron and Win carrying?
2. Where do Myron's ambushers take him?
3. Who does Bradford beg Myron to find?
4. What kind of column did Deborah Whittaker write?
5. Who is waiting for Myron in Chapter 30?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)