|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mabel's son?
2. Who does Bradford say he has had killed?
3. Who did the Bradford family bribe to cover up Elizabeth's suicide?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The police department.
4. Who arrives at the cemetery to meet Myron?
(b) Chance Bradford.
(c) Sam Richards.
(d) Arthur Bradford.
5. What part of New York City do Myron and Win rush to?
(a) Amsterdam Avenue.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Wall Street.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Myron tell Jessica he is not himself?
2. What have the police found in Brenda's dorm?
3. What does Clay use to support himself?
4. What does Win say is not the best way to protect Brenda?
5. Where does Myron meet Arthur in Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Myron change Mabel's cautious attitude in Chapter 37?
2. What information does Francine give Myron in this section?
3. What does Arthur Bradford tell Myron about his wife?
4. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
5. What secret has Bradford been keeping all these years?
6. Why does Mabel say she killed Anita, Horace and Brenda?
7. What does Wickner tell Myron about Elizabeth Bradford's death?
8. How does Mabel say Anita and Horace helped her?
9. How did the Bradfords cover up Elizabeth's death?
10. How does Bradford say he dealt with Mabel?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)