|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
2. What does Win do to Clay's face?
(a) Cuts it.
(b) Grinds it in the mud.
(c) Pinches it.
(d) Draws on it.
3. Who arrives at the cemetery to meet Myron?
(a) Sam Richards.
(b) Arthur Bradford.
(c) Chance Bradford.
4. Where do Myron's ambushers take him?
(a) The billiards room.
(b) The parlor.
(c) The wine cellar.
(d) The walk in freezer.
5. What locates Brenda's body?
(a) A dog.
(b) An x-ray scanner.
(c) A metal detector.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the detective Myron wants to meet in Chapter 31?
2. Who does Myron say he is trying to keep out of jail?
3. Where did Chance and Sam find Anita's dead body?
4. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Horace?
5. Why does Myron leave Jessica by the roadside?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Myron think Horace died?
2. Describe the fight between Myron and the Bradfords in this section.
3. What does Brenda tell Myron about the last time she saw her father?
4. Why does Mabel say she killed Anita, Horace and Brenda?
5. What does Arthur Bradford tell Myron about his wife?
6. Why do the detectives say they want to speak to Brenda?
7. What do Win and Myron find out about Brenda in Chapter 35?
8. How did Myron realize Mabel had been lying to him?
9. How does Win persuade Jackson to talk?
10. How does Myron change Mabel's cautious attitude in Chapter 37?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)