|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Win think Myron is in love with?
2. Where does Mabel say Brenda was the night Anita left Horace?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) Al's diner.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) The Ritz Diner.
3. What does Myron tell Jessica he wants from their relationship?
(a) To have children.
(b) To marry her.
(c) To live apart.
(d) To have an open relationship.
4. Who does Myron point his gun at?
5. Where did Chance and Sam find Anita's dead body?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) The wine cellar.
(c) A woods.
(d) A subway tunnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
2. Where does Myron drive to after talking to Mabel?
3. What is the name of Myron's father?
4. Who arrives at the cemetery to meet Myron?
5. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the detectives say they want to speak to Brenda?
2. What does Wickner tell Myron about Elizabeth Bradford's death?
3. What does Arthur Bradford tell Myron about his wife?
4. Why does the picnic prove a welcome distraction for Brenda and Myron?
5. What secret has Bradford been keeping all these years?
6. What problems is Myron faced with when he first arrives at Wickner's cabin?
7. How does Win persuade Jackson to talk?
8. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
9. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
10. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)