|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the police found in Brenda's dorm?
(a) A stolen painting.
(b) A letter from her father.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
2. What does Myron tell Jessica he wants from their relationship?
(a) To marry her.
(b) To live apart.
(c) To have an open relationship.
(d) To have children.
3. Who does Myron want to speak to in West Orange?
(a) Clay Jackson.
(b) David Formby.
(c) Jimmy Kite.
(d) Peter Jackson.
4. What is the name of the detective Myron wants to meet in Chapter 31?
5. Whose home does Myron arrive at in Chapter 37?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Bradford's two body guards?
2. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
3. What kind of problem did people believe Elizabeth had?
4. Who arrives at the cemetery to meet Myron?
5. Who does Myron visit in Chapter 27?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Brenda's body discovered?
2. What information does Francine give Myron in this section?
3. What secret has Bradford been keeping all these years?
4. What does Arthur say is the truth about Elizabeth's death?
5. How does Myron think Horace died?
6. What does Norm Zuckerman tell Myron at the end of Chapter 27?
7. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
8. How does Win persuade Jackson to talk?
9. How did the Bradfords cover up Elizabeth's death?
10. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)