|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mabel's son?
2. How does Big Cyndi greet Myron outside his office?
(a) She slaps him.
(b) She punches him.
(c) She hugs him.
(d) She kisses him.
3. What is Bradford doing when Myron meets him in Chapter 26?
(a) Drinking coffee.
4. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
5. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Anita?
(a) Out of jealousy.
(b) She slept with her son.
(c) For money.
(d) She was cheating on her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mabel say Brenda was the night Anita left Horace?
2. How does Esperanza know Big Cyndi?
3. Who does Myron visit in Chapter 36?
4. What kind of weapon are the eight men who confront Myron and Win carrying?
5. What is the name of the detective Myron wants to meet in Chapter 31?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Al like the Bradfords?
2. How does Bradford say he dealt with Mabel?
3. What information does Francine give Myron in this section?
4. How does Mabel say Anita and Horace helped her?
5. What does Brenda tell Myron about the last time she saw her father?
6. Why does Wickner kill himself?
7. How did Myron realize Mabel had been lying to him?
8. What does Arthur say is the truth about Elizabeth's death?
9. How does Myron change Mabel's cautious attitude in Chapter 37?
10. How does Myron think Horace died?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)