|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Win say is not the best way to protect Brenda?
(a) Forgetting about Jessica.
(b) Sleeping with her.
(c) Annoying powerful people.
(d) Leaving her alone.
2. Where does Myron drive to after talking to Mabel?
(c) New York.
3. What does Clay use to support himself?
(a) A bannister.
(b) A zimmer frame.
(d) A walking stick.
4. Who is lying dead on Wickner's cabin floor?
(a) Detective Pomeranz.
5. Where does Myron kick the large man?
(a) In the groin.
(b) In the knee.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Myron leave Jessica by the roadside?
2. Where does Myron meet Arthur in Chapter 22?
3. Who does Win say has been trying to reach Myron?
4. Who does Win think Myron is in love with?
5. Who does Norm say has disappeared?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)