|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What locates Brenda's body?
(a) An x-ray scanner.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A metal detector.
2. What does Win do to Clay's face?
(a) Draws on it.
(b) Grinds it in the mud.
(c) Pinches it.
(d) Cuts it.
3. Whose home does Myron arrive at in Chapter 37?
4. Who is waiting for Myron outside the Bradford estate?
5. Why is Myron angry with Win in Chapter 29?
(a) He thinks he went too far.
(b) He didn't go far enough.
(c) He is too quick tempered.
(d) He takes everything too seriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Bradford family bribe to cover up Elizabeth's suicide?
2. What kind of column did Deborah Whittaker write?
3. Who arrives at the cemetery to meet Myron?
4. What newspaper did Deborah write for?
5. What kind of problem did people believe Elizabeth had?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Bradfords cover up Elizabeth's death?
2. How does Mabel say Anita and Horace helped her?
3. What problems is Myron faced with when he first arrives at Wickner's cabin?
4. What do Win and Myron find out about Brenda in Chapter 35?
5. How does Myron change Mabel's cautious attitude in Chapter 37?
6. What does Brenda tell Myron about the last time she saw her father?
7. What does Wickner tell Myron about Elizabeth Bradford's death?
8. Why do the detectives say they want to speak to Brenda?
9. How is Brenda's body discovered?
10. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)