|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mabel say she led Brenda away from basketball practice?
(a) She told her her mother wanted to see her.
(b) She told her she stood to inherit alot of money.
(c) She told her she had a birthday surprise for her.
(d) She told her she knew the identity of her real father.
2. What riots does Al mention in chapter 27?
(a) The Watts riots.
(b) The Birmingham riots.
(c) The New Jersey riots.
(d) The New York riots.
3. Who does Clay say cut him?
(a) Richard Ford.
(b) Arthur Bradford.
(c) Sam Richards.
(d) Horace Slaughter.
4. Who did the Bradford family bribe to cover up Elizabeth's suicide?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The police department.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The newspapers.
5. Who does Bradford say he has had killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chance tell Myron to wait?
2. What will happen to Anita if she comes back to see Brenda?
3. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
4. What are the names of the criminals Arthur thinks Myron is connected with?
5. What is the name of Myron's father?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)