|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Clay say cut him?
a) Sam Richards.
b) Arthur Bradford.
c) Horace Slaughter.
d) Richard Ford.
2. What are the names of Bradford's two body guards?
a) Benny and Yardly.
b) Mario and Sam.
c) Beta and Dave.
d) Frank and Jack.
3. Why does Myron not want to make Esperanza his partner?
a) he does not trust her.
b) She has no business sense.
c) She is too arrogant.
d) It will ruin their friendship.
4. Where do Win and Myron drive to in Chapter 28?
a) West Orange.
b) New York City.
c) Finsbury Park.
5. What does Clay use to support himself?
a) A bannister.
This section contains 847 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)