|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the criminals Arthur thinks Myron is connected with?
(a) The Comelys.
(b) The Aches.
(c) The Toms.
(d) The Slaughters.
2. Who does Myron visit in Chapter 27?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. Who is Zuckerman waiting with in the press office?
(a) Chance and Arthur.
(b) Anita and Horace.
(c) Mabel and Brenda.
(d) McLaughlin and Tiles.
4. Who does Al say Arthur was involved with during the riots?
(a) The Nation of Islam.
(b) The unions.
(c) The panthers.
(d) The Republicans.
5. Where does Myron meet Arthur in Chapter 22?
(a) The games room.
(b) An indoor swimming pool.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The estate gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myron kick the large man?
2. What kind of column did Deborah Whittaker write?
3. What kind of problem did people believe Elizabeth had?
4. Where does Myron find Norm Zuckerman when he goes into the basketball stadium?
5. What does Mabel say she turned to when her husband died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
2. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
3. How is Brenda's body discovered?
4. How does Myron react when he sees Jessica standing outside the cemetery?
5. What does Arthur say is the truth about Elizabeth's death?
6. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
7. What does Wickner tell Myron about Elizabeth Bradford's death?
8. Why doesn't Al like the Bradfords?
9. What do Win and Myron find out about Brenda in Chapter 35?
10. What does Norm Zuckerman tell Myron at the end of Chapter 27?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)