|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brenda say she appreciates about Myron?
(a) His looks.
(b) His time.
(c) His humor.
(d) His honesty.
2. Who drives past the Ritz diner as Myron talks to Neagly?
(c) Bradford's body guards.
(d) The Peterson gamg.
3. Where did Horace tie the two boys?
(a) A tree.
(b) A doorway.
(c) A parking lot
(d) A rooftop.
4. What does Myron tell the police that Brenda wants to see?
(a) The police report.
(b) The bullet her father was shot with.
(c) Her father's body.
(d) The crime scene.
5. What does Myron tell Win he wanted to accomplish by meeting the Bradfords?
(a) He wanted to show them he meant business.
(b) He wanted to see their faces.
(c) He wanted to see the lay out of their estate.
(d) He wanted to shake them up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Myron and Brenda walk to in Chapter 17?
2. Where does Horace work?
3. Where do Win and Myron travel to in Chapter 12?
4. Why is Brenda shocked when she enters the hotel lobby?
5. What is the name of the diner Myron goes to in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mabel tell Myron about her son Terrance?
2. What has Esperanza found out about Elizabeth's death?
3. What do Myron and Brenda find in Horace's apartment?
4. Why does F.J. threaten Myron in Chapter 10?
5. How does Myron know Brenda's father, Horace?
6. How does Norm Zuckerman want Myron to help?
7. What information does Brenda have about her father's kidnapping?
8. What does Myron think he has achieved by visiting the Bradfords?
9. What does Myron tell Win he wants to accomplish from the case?
10. What new information does Mabel give Myron about Brenda's mother?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)