|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Terrance's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A politician.
(d) A dentist.
2. Who are Brenda and Myron's mother discussing in the kitchen?
3. What member of the Bradford family killed herself?
(a) Denise Bradford.
(b) Anita Bradford.
(c) Elizabeth Bradford.
(d) Hannah Bradford.
4. Why is Norm unhappy with Myron?
(a) He has left Brenda alone.
(b) He has contacted Brenda's aunt.
(c) He has used the company credit card.
(d) He has made no progress.
5. What has disappeared from Brenda's room in her father's house?
(a) Her mother's letters.
(b) Her mother's photographs.
(c) Her books.
(d) Her shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Brenda's basketball team?
2. Where does Myron take Brenda at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. What is the name of Brenda's mother?
4. Why does the coach want Myron to play basketball?
5. What suggests Horace got away before his house was searched?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Whittaker tell Myron about Elizabeth?
2. Why does Esperanza say she hates Jessica?
3. What does Mabel tell Myron about her son Terrance?
4. How does the author describe Deborah Whittaker?
5. What does Myron find out about the Bradfords in the library?
6. How does Myron know Brenda's father, Horace?
7. What does Win tell Myron about F.J. on the way to Brenda's practice?
8. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
9. What does Jessica tell Myron on the phone?
10. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)