|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Norm unhappy with Myron?
(a) He has used the company credit card.
(b) He has contacted Brenda's aunt.
(c) He has made no progress.
(d) He has left Brenda alone.
2. Who does Myron think may have blackmailed the Bradford family?
3. What university did Terrance attend?
4. Why does the coach want Myron to play basketball?
(a) He wants to see Myron's skills.
(b) He needs to win the game.
(c) He is short of a player.
(d) He wants Myron to show his players some tricks.
5. What do the Bradfords expect Myron and Win to discuss with them?
(c) Charity work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Myron's mother?
2. Where does Win say Horace used one of his credit card two weeks before his death?
3. What does Myron tell the police that Brenda wants to see?
4. What does Campbell ask Brenda to do?
5. What is the name of Horace's supervisor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mabel think the two men after her brother are dangerous?
2. What do Myron and Brenda find in Horace's locker?
3. How does Norm Zuckerman want Myron to help?
4. What does Myron tell Win he wants to accomplish from the case?
5. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
6. What does Myron say about her relationship with her mother?
7. What new information does Mabel give Myron about Brenda's mother?
8. How does McLaughlin say Horace died?
9. Why does F.J. threaten Myron in Chapter 10?
10. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)