|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Win and Myron travel to in Chapter 12?
(a) Mabel Estate.
(b) The Bradford Estate.
(c) West Orange.
2. Who does Brenda say is the most likely person Horace would turn to in times of trouble?
(a) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His boss.
3. Who are Brenda and Myron's mother discussing in the kitchen?
4. Why is Norm unhappy with Myron?
(a) He has made no progress.
(b) He has contacted Brenda's aunt.
(c) He has used the company credit card.
(d) He has left Brenda alone.
5. Why does Francine say they are meeting in a woods?
(a) She wanted to do some hunting.
(b) She is being followed.
(c) Her apartment was searched.
(d) It is the middle point between her house and Myron's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man following Neagly?
2. What does Myron tell Win he wanted to accomplish by meeting the Bradfords?
3. What is Terrance's job?
4. What is the name of the sports agency looking to start a rival basketball league?
5. What did Tiles check Myron's hands for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author describe Deborah Whittaker?
2. What does Whittaker tell Myron about Elizabeth?
3. What happens in the novel's prologue?
4. Why does F.J. threaten Myron in Chapter 10?
5. What new information does Zuckerman give Myron in Chapter 8?
6. Why does Esperanza say she hates Jessica?
7. What does Win tell Myron about F.J. on the way to Brenda's practice?
8. What example does Brenda give of how protective her father could be?
9. What new information does Mabel give Myron about Brenda's mother?
10. What new information does Brenda give Myron in this section?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)