|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives past the Ritz diner as Myron talks to Neagly?
(b) The Peterson gamg.
(c) Bradford's body guards.
2. Who is holding a funeral gathering in Chapter 19?
(d) The Bradfords.
3. What city is Jessica flying to?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Franciso.
(d) New York.
4. Who do the detectives think killed Horace?
(c) Arthur Bradford.
5. What is the name of the man following Neagly?
(a) Roy Pmeranz.
(b) Eli Wickner.
(c) Peter Davison.
(d) Sam Spade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Brenda shocked when she enters the hotel lobby?
2. Where does Myron drive to in Chapter 7?
3. Where do Myron and Brenda travel to in Chapter 17?
4. Who did the caller want Brenda to retain as her agent?
5. What is the name of Myron's sports agency?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does F.J. threaten Myron in Chapter 10?
2. How does McLaughlin say Horace died?
3. What does Mabel tell Myron about her son Terrance?
4. What does Whittaker tell Myron about Elizabeth?
5. What new information does Brenda give Myron in this section?
6. What has Esperanza found out about Elizabeth's death?
7. What does Win tell Myron about F.J. on the way to Brenda's practice?
8. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
9. What information does Brenda have about her father's kidnapping?
10. What do Myron and Brenda find in Horace's locker?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)