|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Brenda play?
2. Who do the detectives think killed Horace?
(a) Arthur Bradford.
3. What kind of order did Brenda have against her father?
(a) A coaching ban order.
(b) A driving ban order.
(c) A order againt him representing her.
(d) A restraining order.
4. What does the man ask Myron?
(a) If he has the money.
(b) If he has a cigarette.
(c) If he loved her.
(d) If he is happy.
5. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
(a) The library.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The games room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brenda phone in Chapter 6?
2. What is the name of the diner Myron goes to in Chapter 13?
3. What is the name of the man following Neagly?
4. Who does Pomeranz think Myron is working for?
5. What did the police investigation reveal about Elizabeth's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Win and Myron find out about Brenda in Chapter 35?
2. What does Arthur say is the truth about Elizabeth's death?
3. Why does Mabel think the two men after her brother are dangerous?
4. Describe the fight between Myron and the Bradfords in this section.
5. What information does Brenda have about her father's kidnapping?
6. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
7. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
8. How does Win persuade Jackson to talk?
9. Why does Wickner kill himself?
10. What does Win tell Myron about F.J. on the way to Brenda's practice?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)