|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brenda say Horace went after the two boys?
(a) They called him names.
(b) They heckled her.
(c) They spat at her.
(d) They were thieves.
2. Who does Mabel say calls her to check up on Brenda?
(b) Chance Bradford.
(d) Arthur Bradford.
3. What sport did Cyndi used to participate in?
4. What sport does Brenda play?
5. Why does Mabel end the conversation?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She wants to watch the TV.
(c) She has something in the oven.
(d) She has a meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Myron not want to make Esperanza his partner?
2. What kind of order did Brenda have against her father?
3. What does Brenda say she appreciates about Myron?
4. Why does the coach want Myron to play basketball?
5. What kind of food do Jessica and Myron eat for dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Win tell Myron about F.J. on the way to Brenda's practice?
2. What example does Brenda give of how protective her father could be?
3. Why does Mabel think the two men after her brother are dangerous?
4. How does Myron deal with Mario's attack?
5. How does Myron confuse the Bradfords as he leaves their estate?
6. Why does F.J. threaten Myron in Chapter 10?
7. What does Myron say about her relationship with her mother?
8. What do Myron and Brenda find in Horace's apartment?
9. What do the Bradfords tell Myron in the library?
10. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)