|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Myron live with before moving in with Jessica?
(a) His gradparents.
(b) His brother.
(c) His parents.
(d) His sister.
2. What does Myron tell the police that Brenda wants to see?
(a) Her father's body.
(b) The crime scene.
(c) The police report.
(d) The bullet her father was shot with.
3. What did the big man do to Mabel when she did not come forward with information?
(a) He kicked her.
(b) He hit her.
(c) He threatened her with a gun.
(d) He threw water at her.
4. What is the name of Myron's mother?
5. What does Jessica say that her company now wants her to work on?
(a) A screenplay.
(b) A short story.
(c) A novel.
(d) A non-fiction book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Myron report to at the beginning of the first chapter?
2. What do the Bradfords expect Myron and Win to discuss with them?
3. Where does Myron know Neagley from?
4. What is the name of Brenda's basketball team?
5. What is Terrance's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Whittaker tell Myron about Elizabeth?
2. What information does Brenda have about her father's kidnapping?
3. How does Myron confuse the Bradfords as he leaves their estate?
4. What does Brenda remember about the lawyer her father had been contacting?
5. What new information does Zuckerman give Myron in Chapter 8?
6. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
7. Why does Mabel think the two men after her brother are dangerous?
8. Why does F.J. threaten Myron in Chapter 10?
9. What does Myron think he has achieved by visiting the Bradfords?
10. What do Myron and Brenda find in Horace's apartment?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)