|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death does Myron want Neagly to investigate?
2. What kind of tattoo does the man after Horace have on his arm?
(a) A chicken tattoo.
(b) A heart tattoo.
(c) A snake tattoo.
(d) A bull tattoo.
3. What is the name of Myron's girlfriend?
4. What is the name of Brenda's mother?
5. What is the name of Horace's supervisor?
(a) Calvin Campbell.
(b) Dirk Jones.
(c) James Raven.
(d) Paul Roper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man following Neagly?
2. Where is Myron waiting in the prologue?
3. Who does Brenda phone in Chapter 6?
4. What is the name of Brenda's father?
5. Who does Myron report to at the beginning of the first chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does McLaughlin say Horace died?
2. How did the Bradfords cover up Elizabeth's death?
3. What does Myron tell Win he wants to accomplish from the case?
4. Why does Wickner kill himself?
5. What agreement does Myron come to with Esperanza in this section?
6. How does Norm Zuckerman want Myron to help?
7. Why does the picnic prove a welcome distraction for Brenda and Myron?
8. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
9. Why does Esperanza say she hates Jessica?
10. What secret has Bradford been keeping all these years?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)