|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Myron research at the library?
(b) The Fenster family.
(c) The Bradford family.
2. Where does Myron drive to in Chapter 7?
(b) Finsbury Park.
(c) West Orange.
(d) East Orange.
3. Who does Myron meet in Chapter 8?
4. Where does Brenda say her mother ran away to?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
5. What two things does Brenda find in her father's locker?
(a) A letter and t-shirt.
(b) Photographs and a phone.
(c) A gun and a bible.
(d) Books and a jumper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Brenda's basketball team?
2. What does Campbell ask Brenda to do?
3. Where do Win and Myron travel to in Chapter 12?
4. What kind of order did Brenda have against her father?
5. Who does Myron want Win to arrange a meeting with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bradford say he wants Myron to tell him?
2. What new information does Mabel give Myron about Brenda's mother?
3. What has Esperanza found out about Elizabeth's death?
4. How does Norm Zuckerman want Myron to help?
5. How does Win persuade Jackson to talk?
6. What new information does Brenda give Myron in this section?
7. Why does the picnic prove a welcome distraction for Brenda and Myron?
8. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
9. Why does Myron turn down Brenda?
10. How does Myron change Mabel's cautious attitude in Chapter 37?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)