|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggests Horace got away before his house was searched?
(a) His shoes are gone.
(b) The backdoor is open.
(c) His car is gone.
(d) His closet is empty.
2. What reason does Myron give Neagly for investigating Elizabeth's death?
(a) He is curious.
(b) He is working for the Bradfords.
(c) He thinks she was murdered.
(d) He was in love with her.
3. What kind of food do Jessica and Myron eat for dinner?
4. Who do the detectives think killed Horace?
(a) Arthur Bradford.
5. Where did Mabel work with Anita?
(b) The Regents Hotel.
(c) Belushi's Bar.
(d) The Bradford Estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mabel say calls her to check up on Brenda?
2. How does Win think they should deal with F.J. Ache?
3. What is the name of Myron's mother?
4. What does Brenda say her father emptied before he left?
5. What sport did Cyndi used to participate in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Bradfords tell Myron in the library?
2. What new information does Brenda give Myron in this section?
3. What does Myron think he has achieved by visiting the Bradfords?
4. What does Jessica tell Myron on the phone?
5. How does Myron know Brenda's father, Horace?
6. What does Brenda tell Myron about the last time she saw her father?
7. What does Arthur Bradford tell Myron about his wife?
8. What does Wickner tell Myron about Elizabeth Bradford's death?
9. How is Brenda's body discovered?
10. What does Mabel tell Myron about her son Terrance?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)