|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Horace die from?
(a) A gun shot.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A knife wound.
(d) A heart attack.
2. Where does Myron take Brenda at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) An art museum.
(b) Basketball practice.
(c) Her apartment.
3. Where does Win say Horace used one of his credit card two weeks before his death?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) The Love Motel.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
4. Where did Mabel work with Anita?
(b) The Bradford Estate.
(c) Belushi's Bar.
(d) The Regents Hotel.
5. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
(a) The library.
(b) The games room.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Win's apartment building?
2. Who is holding a funeral gathering in Chapter 19?
3. What did the big man do to Mabel when she did not come forward with information?
4. Where is Myron waiting in the prologue?
5. Who does Myron research at the library?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jessica tell Myron on the phone?
2. What does Myron find out about the Bradfords in the library?
3. How does Myron deal with Mario's attack?
4. What new information does Brenda give Myron in this section?
5. What does Win tell Myron about F.J. on the way to Brenda's practice?
6. How does Norm Zuckerman want Myron to help?
7. What does Myron think he has achieved by visiting the Bradfords?
8. What new information does Mabel give Myron about Brenda's mother?
9. How does the author describe Deborah Whittaker?
10. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)