|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Myron drive to in Chapter 7?
(a) East Orange.
(b) West Orange.
(c) Finsbury Park.
2. What does Brenda say she appreciates about Myron?
(a) His honesty.
(b) His looks.
(c) His time.
(d) His humor.
3. What does the man ask Myron?
(a) If he has the money.
(b) If he loved her.
(c) If he is happy.
(d) If he has a cigarette.
4. What kind of food do Jessica and Myron eat for dinner?
5. Who does Mabel promise to find for Brenda?
(a) A good lawyer.
(b) Horace's murderer.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her old attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myron know Neagley from?
2. What university did Terrance attend?
3. What is Terrance's job?
4. Where do Myron and Brenda walk to in Chapter 17?
5. What sport did Cyndi used to participate in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mabel think the two men after her brother are dangerous?
2. What new information does Mabel give Myron about Brenda's mother?
3. What does Brenda remember about the lawyer her father had been contacting?
4. How does Win persuade Jackson to talk?
5. How did Myron realize Mabel had been lying to him?
6. What example does Brenda give of how protective her father could be?
7. What does Myron tell Win he wants to accomplish from the case?
8. Why does Wickner kill himself?
9. How does Myron know Brenda's father, Horace?
10. Why does the picnic prove a welcome distraction for Brenda and Myron?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)