|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Myron when he gets home in Chapter 19?
2. Who does Brenda say is the most likely person Horace would turn to in times of trouble?
(b) His mother.
(c) His boss.
(d) His sister.
3. What did Tiles check Myron's hands for?
4. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The library.
(d) The games room.
5. What suggests Horace got away before his house was searched?
(a) The backdoor is open.
(b) His car is gone.
(c) His shoes are gone.
(d) His closet is empty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Horace tie the two boys?
2. Who does Mabel promise to find for Brenda?
3. Who interrupts Myron when he is speaking to Wickner?
4. What part of Myron's body does Tiles investigate?
5. What does Myron tell the police that Brenda wants to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Whittaker tell Myron about Elizabeth?
2. What has Esperanza found out about Elizabeth's death?
3. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
4. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
5. What does Mabel tell Myron about her son Terrance?
6. Why does Esperanza say she hates Jessica?
7. What information does Brenda have about her father's kidnapping?
8. What does Brenda remember about the lawyer her father had been contacting?
9. What does Bradford say he wants Myron to tell him?
10. What new information does Mabel give Myron about Brenda's mother?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)