|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Neagly say had been assaulted around the time of Elizabeth's death?
2. Where does Horace work?
(a) A lawyers firm.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A gym.
(d) A music company.
3. What is the name of the sports agency looking to start a rival basketball league?
(c) Athlete's Foot.
4. What does Jessica say that her company now wants her to work on?
(a) A non-fiction book.
(b) A screenplay.
(c) A novel.
(d) A short story.
5. What does the man ask Myron?
(a) If he has a cigarette.
(b) If he has the money.
(c) If he is happy.
(d) If he loved her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Win and Myron travel to in Chapter 12?
2. What part of Myron's body does Tiles investigate?
3. In what part of his parents' house does Myron have his old room?
4. Who calls Myron in Chapter 18?
5. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does F.J. threaten Myron in Chapter 10?
2. What do Myron and Brenda find in Horace's locker?
3. What agreement do Slaughter and Myron come to in Chapter 1?
4. What does Brenda remember about the lawyer her father had been contacting?
5. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
6. What do Myron and Brenda find in Horace's apartment?
7. What does Myron find out about the Bradfords in the library?
8. How does Myron confuse the Bradfords as he leaves their estate?
9. What does Mabel tell Myron about her son Terrance?
10. What does Whittaker tell Myron about Elizabeth?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)