|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Horace tie the two boys?
(a) A tree.
(b) A rooftop.
(c) A parking lot
(d) A doorway.
2. What is the name of Brenda's mother?
3. Where does Myron know Neagley from?
(a) Police training.
(b) Basketball practise.
(d) High school.
4. Why does Francine say they are meeting in a woods?
(a) She wanted to do some hunting.
(b) It is the middle point between her house and Myron's.
(c) Her apartment was searched.
(d) She is being followed.
5. In what part of his parents' house does Myron have his old room?
(a) The first floor.
(b) The basement.
(c) The second floor.
(d) The loft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myron meet Francine Neagly?
2. Who does Pomeranz think Myron is working for?
3. Why does Mabel end the conversation?
4. Where does Myron take Brenda at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. What sport does Brenda play?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Myron confuse the Bradfords as he leaves their estate?
2. How does Myron know Brenda's father, Horace?
3. What do the Bradfords tell Myron in the library?
4. What information does Brenda have about her father's kidnapping?
5. How does Norm Zuckerman want Myron to help?
6. What has Esperanza found out about Elizabeth's death?
7. How does the author describe Deborah Whittaker?
8. What does Whittaker tell Myron about Elizabeth?
9. What does Win tell Myron about F.J. on the way to Brenda's practice?
10. What does Myron say about her relationship with her mother?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)