|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Brenda play?
2. What does Jessica say that her company now wants her to work on?
(a) A screenplay.
(b) A non-fiction book.
(c) A short story.
(d) A novel.
3. Who did Myron live with before moving in with Jessica?
(a) His parents.
(b) His brother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His gradparents.
4. What is the name of Myron's sports agency?
(b) Barnacle Sports.
(c) MB SportReps.
(d) CEO of Zoom.
5. Who is waiting for Myron when he gets home in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Brenda and Myron's mother discussing in the kitchen?
2. Who is holding a funeral gathering in Chapter 19?
3. Who does Myron think may have blackmailed the Bradford family?
4. What is the name of the sports agency looking to start a rival basketball league?
5. What does the man ask Myron?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mabel think the two men after her brother are dangerous?
2. How does Mabel say she lured Brenda away to kill her?
3. What example does Brenda give of how protective her father could be?
4. How does Myron change Mabel's cautious attitude in Chapter 37?
5. What information does Brenda have about her father's kidnapping?
6. How does the author describe Deborah Whittaker?
7. What does Whittaker tell Myron about Elizabeth?
8. What new information does Win give Myron on the way to meeting Clay Jackson?
9. Why do the police think Brenda killed her father?
10. What new information does Zuckerman give Myron in Chapter 8?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)