|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the diner Myron goes to in Chapter 13?
(a) Yeti Diner.
(b) Neagly's Diner.
(c) Al's Diner.
(d) Ritz Diner.
2. Who calls Myron in Chapter 18?
(a) Anita Slaughter.
(b) Terrance Edwards.
(c) Arthur Bradford.
(d) Francine Neagly.
3. What did Horace die from?
(a) A knife wound.
(b) A gun shot.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A stroke.
4. What is the name of the sports agency looking to start a rival basketball league?
(c) Athlete's Foot.
5. What did the big man do to Mabel when she did not come forward with information?
(a) He threw water at her.
(b) He hit her.
(c) He kicked her.
(d) He threatened her with a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Horace's supervisor?
2. Who does Myron think may have killed Horace?
3. What does Myron tell Win he wanted to accomplish by meeting the Bradfords?
4. What is the name of the company Myron works for?
5. Who does Myron want Win to arrange a meeting with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Myron and Brenda find in Horace's apartment?
2. What does Myron think he has achieved by visiting the Bradfords?
3. What new information does Mabel give Myron about Brenda's mother?
4. What do Myron and Brenda find in Horace's locker?
5. How does Norm Zuckerman want Myron to help?
6. What does Whittaker tell Myron about Elizabeth?
7. How does Myron deal with Mario's attack?
8. What does Jessica tell Myron on the phone?
9. What does Brenda remember about the lawyer her father had been contacting?
10. Why does Esperanza say she hates Jessica?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)