|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Myron's girlfriend?
2. What do the Bradfords expect Myron and Win to discuss with them?
(b) Charity work.
3. What did Horace use to cut the boy's Achilles tendons?
(c) A saw.
(d) A breadknife.
4. What is Terrance's job?
(a) A politician.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A lawyer.
5. Where did Horace tie the two boys?
(a) A rooftop.
(b) A parking lot
(c) A tree.
(d) A doorway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Campbell ask Brenda to do?
2. Why is Brenda shocked when she enters the hotel lobby?
3. What does Brenda say she appreciates about Myron?
4. What is the name of Arthur's brother?
5. What two things does Brenda find in her father's locker?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does F.J. threaten Myron in Chapter 10?
2. How does Myron confuse the Bradfords as he leaves their estate?
3. Why does Mabel think the two men after her brother are dangerous?
4. What does Myron tell Win he wants to accomplish from the case?
5. What does Brenda remember about the lawyer her father had been contacting?
6. What does Bradford say he wants Myron to tell him?
7. What does Myron say about her relationship with her mother?
8. How does Myron react to the detectives accusations that Brenda killed her father?
9. What does Myron think he has achieved by visiting the Bradfords?
10. What new information does Zuckerman give Myron in Chapter 8?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)