|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Win drop off Myron?
(a) Myron's office.
(b) Brenda's dorm.
(c) Horace's aparment.
(d) Mabel's house.
2. What kind of weapon are the eight men who confront Myron and Win carrying?
(a) Baseball bats.
(c) Pruning shears.
3. Who does Bradford beg Myron to find?
4. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
(a) She didn't wnat to be institutionalized.
(b) She thought she would go to heaven.
(c) She found out some bad news.
(d) She was mentally ill.
5. Where is Myron waiting in the epilogue?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) The woods.
(c) The park.
(d) The cemetery.
6. How do Bradford's men react when Myron questions them about hitting Mabel?
7. What does Win do to Clay's face?
(a) Cuts it.
(b) Grinds it in the mud.
(c) Pinches it.
(d) Draws on it.
8. Where do the police look for the missing boy?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The desert.
(d) The woods.
9. How does Big Cyndi greet Myron outside his office?
(a) She punches him.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She slaps him.
10. Who does Myron visit in Chapter 27?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
11. What does Clay use to support himself?
(a) A bannister.
(b) A zimmer frame.
(d) A walking stick.
12. What locates Brenda's body?
(a) An x-ray scanner.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A metal detector.
13. What is Bradford doing when Myron meets him in Chapter 26?
(c) Drinking coffee.
14. Which member of Myron's family does Mario mention to Myron?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
15. Where had Anita Slaughter been found bleeding?
(a) A cave.
(b) A mountain side.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Esperanza know Big Cyndi?
2. Where does Myron meet Arthur in Chapter 22?
3. Where does Myron kick the large man?
4. What is Sam reading in Chapter 26?
5. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)