|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myron accuse Mabel of?
(a) Bribing the police.
(b) Killing her husband.
(c) Selling drugs to children.
(d) Killing Brenda, Horace and Anita.
2. Who is waiting for Myron in Chapter 30?
3. How does Big Cyndi greet Myron outside his office?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She punches him.
(c) She slaps him.
(d) She hugs him.
4. Who does Bradford say he has had killed?
5. What does Mabel say she turned to when her husband died?
(a) Drugs and alcohol.
(b) Prostitution and partying.
(c) Religion and pacifism.
(d) The television and studying.
6. What does Win say is not the best way to protect Brenda?
(a) Annoying powerful people.
(b) Forgetting about Jessica.
(c) Leaving her alone.
(d) Sleeping with her.
7. What will happen to Anita if she comes back to see Brenda?
(a) She will die.
(b) She will be imprisoned.
(c) She will be isolated.
(d) She will be institutionalized.
8. What riots does Al mention in chapter 27?
(a) The New Jersey riots.
(b) The Birmingham riots.
(c) The New York riots.
(d) The Watts riots.
9. Why does Deborah think Elizabeth could not have been hospitalized?
(a) She hated hospitals.
(b) She died at home.
(c) She was too good a person.
(d) She was the sanest person she had ever met.
10. Who arrives at the cemetery to meet Myron?
(b) Chance Bradford.
(c) Sam Richards.
(d) Arthur Bradford.
11. Where did Chance and Sam find Anita's dead body?
(a) The wine cellar.
(b) A woods.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A subway tunnel.
12. Why does Win say Brenda left practice?
(a) She was ill.
(b) A taxi was waiting for her.
(c) She had a dentist appointment.
(d) She received a phone call.
13. Why does Myron leave Jessica by the roadside?
(a) He needs space on his own.
(b) He doesn't want to be hurt again.
(c) He preferred Brenda.
(d) He wants to leave the country.
14. Where does Myron find Norm Zuckerman when he goes into the basketball stadium?
(a) The referee's room.
(b) The locker room.
(c) THe reception room
(d) The press box.
15. Whose death has Esperanza researched for Myron?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
2. Who does Win say has been trying to reach Myron?
3. Who is Zuckerman waiting with in the press office?
4. Who does Arthur kill in this section?
5. Where does Win drop off Myron?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)