|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clay say cut him?
(a) Arthur Bradford.
(b) Horace Slaughter.
(c) Sam Richards.
(d) Richard Ford.
2. Who does Myron point his gun at?
3. What did Elizabeth stop attending six months before her death?
(a) Social activities.
(b) Acting classes.
(c) Writing classes.
4. Where does Myron find Norm Zuckerman when he goes into the basketball stadium?
(a) The press box.
(b) The referee's room.
(c) THe reception room
(d) The locker room.
5. What does the person tell Win over the phone?
(a) He has been fired.
(b) Brenda is dead.
(c) Horace is alive.
(d) Myron is dead.
6. What does Myron tell Jessica he wants from their relationship?
(a) To live apart.
(b) To have an open relationship.
(c) To marry her.
(d) To have children.
7. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Anita?
(a) She slept with her son.
(b) She was cheating on her brother.
(c) For money.
(d) Out of jealousy.
8. What does Mabel say she turned to when her husband died?
(a) The television and studying.
(b) Religion and pacifism.
(c) Prostitution and partying.
(d) Drugs and alcohol.
9. Where is Myron waiting in the epilogue?
(a) The park.
(b) The parking lot.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The woods.
10. Why does Deborah think Elizabeth could not have been hospitalized?
(a) She hated hospitals.
(b) She died at home.
(c) She was too good a person.
(d) She was the sanest person she had ever met.
11. Who does Myron visit in Chapter 36?
12. Where was Brenda shot?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the crotch.
(d) In the head.
13. Who is waiting for Myron in Chapter 30?
14. How does Mabel say she led Brenda away from basketball practice?
(a) She told her she stood to inherit alot of money.
(b) She told her her mother wanted to see her.
(c) She told her she knew the identity of her real father.
(d) She told her she had a birthday surprise for her.
15. In what part of his body does Arthur shoot Chance?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His head.
(c) His knee.
(d) His chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Myron want to speak to in West Orange?
2. Who did the Bradford family bribe to cover up Elizabeth's suicide?
3. What is the name of the detective Myron wants to meet in Chapter 31?
4. How does Big Cyndi greet Myron outside his office?
5. Whose home does Myron arrive at in Chapter 37?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)