|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elizabeth stop attending six months before her death?
(a) Social activities.
(b) Writing classes.
(d) Acting classes.
2. What kind of weapon are the eight men who confront Myron and Win carrying?
(a) Pruning shears.
(c) Baseball bats.
3. What does Clay use to support himself?
(a) A zimmer frame.
(c) A bannister.
(d) A walking stick.
4. What are the names of the criminals Arthur thinks Myron is connected with?
(a) The Toms.
(b) The Aches.
(c) The Slaughters.
(d) The Comelys.
5. What kind of column did Deborah Whittaker write?
(a) A women's column.
(b) A political column.
(c) A sports column.
(d) A society column.
6. Why does Myron leave Jessica by the roadside?
(a) He doesn't want to be hurt again.
(b) He wants to leave the country.
(c) He preferred Brenda.
(d) He needs space on his own.
7. What is the name of Myron's father?
8. How do Bradford's men react when Myron questions them about hitting Mabel?
9. What are the names of Bradford's two body guards?
(a) Beta and Dave.
(b) Benny and Yardly.
(c) Mario and Sam.
(d) Frank and Jack.
10. Who is lying dead on Wickner's cabin floor?
(b) Detective Pomeranz.
11. What part of New York City do Myron and Win rush to?
(a) Amsterdam Avenue.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Wall Street.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
12. What does Myron tell Jessica he wants from their relationship?
(a) To have children.
(b) To live apart.
(c) To have an open relationship.
(d) To marry her.
13. Who is waiting for Myron outside the Bradford estate?
14. Where was Brenda shot?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the crotch.
15. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Anita?
(a) Out of jealousy.
(b) For money.
(c) She slept with her son.
(d) She was cheating on her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Deborah think Elizabeth could not have been hospitalized?
2. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Horace?
3. Who does Clay say cut him?
4. In what part of his body does Arthur shoot Chance?
5. What is the name of the detective Myron wants to meet in Chapter 31?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)