|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
2. Why does Esperanza claim to hate Jessica?
(a) She is nasty.
(b) She is a bad writer.
(c) She always ignores her.
(d) She hurt Myron.
3. What did Elizabeth stop attending six months before her death?
(a) Acting classes.
(c) Writing classes.
(d) Social activities.
4. What does Myron accuse Mabel of?
(a) Killing Brenda, Horace and Anita.
(b) Bribing the police.
(c) Killing her husband.
(d) Selling drugs to children.
5. What does Win do while Myron talks to Arthur Bradford?
(a) Sets up a trap.
(b) Searches the premises.
(c) Makes some phonecalls.
(d) Immobilizes the alarms.
6. How does Mabel say she led Brenda away from basketball practice?
(a) She told her her mother wanted to see her.
(b) She told her she had a birthday surprise for her.
(c) She told her she stood to inherit alot of money.
(d) She told her she knew the identity of her real father.
7. Where does Mabel say Brenda was the night Anita left Horace?
(a) The Ritz Diner.
(b) The Holiday Inn.
(c) Al's diner.
(d) The Four Seasons.
8. What does Mabel say she turned to when her husband died?
(a) Drugs and alcohol.
(b) Religion and pacifism.
(c) The television and studying.
(d) Prostitution and partying.
9. Why does Deborah think Elizabeth could not have been hospitalized?
(a) She died at home.
(b) She was the sanest person she had ever met.
(c) She was too good a person.
(d) She hated hospitals.
10. Who arrives at the cemetery to meet Myron?
(a) Chance Bradford.
(c) Sam Richards.
(d) Arthur Bradford.
11. Where does Win drop off Myron?
(a) Mabel's house.
(b) Horace's aparment.
(c) Brenda's dorm.
(d) Myron's office.
12. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
(a) She knew he was having an affair with Anita.
(b) She stood to lose her fortune.
(c) She was upset about losing her child.
(d) She was completely crazy.
13. Who is Zuckerman waiting with in the press office?
(a) Anita and Horace.
(b) McLaughlin and Tiles.
(c) Mabel and Brenda.
(d) Chance and Arthur.
14. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
(a) She didn't wnat to be institutionalized.
(b) She thought she would go to heaven.
(c) She was mentally ill.
(d) She found out some bad news.
15. What is the name of Myron's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does Myron arrive at in Chapter 37?
2. What have the police found in Brenda's dorm?
3. Which member of Myron's family does Mario mention to Myron?
4. Who does Norm say has disappeared?
5. What does Win say is not the best way to protect Brenda?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)