|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Myron kick the large man?
(a) In the groin.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the knee.
(d) In the face.
2. Who does Myron say he is trying to keep out of jail?
(a) The Aches.
(c) The Bradfords.
3. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Horace?
(a) He knew her secret.
(b) He abused ber.
(c) He killed her son.
(d) For money.
4. Where had Anita Slaughter been found bleeding?
(a) A cave.
(b) A mountain side.
(c) A parking lot.
(d) A cafe.
5. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
6. How does Big Cyndi greet Myron outside his office?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She punches him.
(d) She kisses him.
7. What does Myron accuse Mabel of?
(a) Killing her husband.
(b) Killing Brenda, Horace and Anita.
(c) Bribing the police.
(d) Selling drugs to children.
8. Where does Win drop off Myron?
(a) Myron's office.
(b) Horace's aparment.
(c) Mabel's house.
(d) Brenda's dorm.
9. Where does Myron find Norm Zuckerman when he goes into the basketball stadium?
(a) THe reception room
(b) The locker room.
(c) The press box.
(d) The referee's room.
10. What kind of problem did people believe Elizabeth had?
(a) A mental problem.
(b) A drinking problem.
(c) A marriage problem.
(d) A drug problem.
11. Who does Bradford say is his daughter?
12. Who does Win say has been trying to reach Myron?
13. What is the name of the detective Myron wants to meet in Chapter 31?
14. What is the name of Myron's father?
15. What have the police found in Brenda's dorm?
(a) A letter from her father.
(b) A knife.
(c) A stolen painting.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What agreement does Myron make with Esperanza?
2. Why does Deborah think Elizabeth could not have been hospitalized?
3. Why does Esperanza claim to hate Jessica?
4. Who does Win think Myron is in love with?
5. How do Bradford's men react when Myron questions them about hitting Mabel?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)