|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Myron point his gun at?
2. Why is Myron angry with Win in Chapter 29?
(a) He is too quick tempered.
(b) He didn't go far enough.
(c) He thinks he went too far.
(d) He takes everything too seriously.
3. What are the names of the criminals Arthur thinks Myron is connected with?
(a) The Slaughters.
(b) The Toms.
(c) The Aches.
(d) The Comelys.
4. Who does Clay say cut him?
(a) Horace Slaughter.
(b) Arthur Bradford.
(c) Sam Richards.
(d) Richard Ford.
5. What does Myron accuse Mabel of?
(a) Killing her husband.
(b) Selling drugs to children.
(c) Killing Brenda, Horace and Anita.
(d) Bribing the police.
6. Who is Zuckerman waiting with in the press office?
(a) McLaughlin and Tiles.
(b) Mabel and Brenda.
(c) Anita and Horace.
(d) Chance and Arthur.
7. How does Esperanza know Big Cyndi?
(a) She is her old wrestling partner.
(b) The attended the same high school.
(c) They are former lovers.
(d) They are part of the same social scene.
8. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Horace?
(a) For money.
(b) He knew her secret.
(c) He killed her son.
(d) He abused ber.
9. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
10. What will happen to Anita if she comes back to see Brenda?
(a) She will be institutionalized.
(b) She will be isolated.
(c) She will die.
(d) She will be imprisoned.
11. How does Myron know that Anita never called Mabel?
(a) He saw Anita's dead body.
(b) He talked to Anita.
(c) Arthur had tapped her phone.
(d) Through instinct.
12. What is Bradford doing when Myron meets him in Chapter 26?
(d) Drinking coffee.
13. What kind of weapon are the eight men who confront Myron and Win carrying?
(b) Baseball bats.
(c) Pruning shears.
14. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
(a) She thought she would go to heaven.
(b) She was mentally ill.
(c) She found out some bad news.
(d) She didn't wnat to be institutionalized.
15. What did Elizabeth stop attending six months before her death?
(b) Writing classes.
(c) Acting classes.
(d) Social activities.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of his body does Arthur shoot Chance?
2. Where did Chance and Sam find Anita's dead body?
3. What kind of problem did people believe Elizabeth had?
4. Who did the Bradford family bribe to cover up Elizabeth's suicide?
5. Where do the police look for the missing boy?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)