|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Win think Myron is in love with?
2. Where did Chance and Sam find Anita's dead body?
(a) A subway tunnel.
(b) The wine cellar.
(c) A woods.
(d) A hotel room.
3. What are the names of the criminals Arthur thinks Myron is connected with?
(a) The Slaughters.
(b) The Comelys.
(c) The Aches.
(d) The Toms.
4. Where does Myron meet Arthur in Chapter 22?
(a) An indoor swimming pool.
(b) The games room.
(c) The estate gardens.
(d) The drawing room.
5. What riots does Al mention in chapter 27?
(a) The Birmingham riots.
(b) The New York riots.
(c) The Watts riots.
(d) The New Jersey riots.
6. Who is lying dead on Wickner's cabin floor?
(a) Detective Pomeranz.
7. Whose death has Esperanza researched for Myron?
8. Who arrives at the cemetery to meet Myron?
(a) Arthur Bradford.
(b) Sam Richards.
(d) Chance Bradford.
9. Why does Myron leave Jessica by the roadside?
(a) He wants to leave the country.
(b) He preferred Brenda.
(c) He needs space on his own.
(d) He doesn't want to be hurt again.
10. What does Myron accuse Mabel of?
(a) Killing her husband.
(b) Bribing the police.
(c) Killing Brenda, Horace and Anita.
(d) Selling drugs to children.
11. Who does Myron point his gun at?
12. Who does Myron want to speak to in West Orange?
(a) Clay Jackson.
(b) Peter Jackson.
(c) Jimmy Kite.
(d) David Formby.
13. What does Mabel say she turned to when her husband died?
(a) Prostitution and partying.
(b) Religion and pacifism.
(c) Drugs and alcohol.
(d) The television and studying.
14. Who is waiting for Myron outside the Bradford estate?
15. What does Win do while Myron talks to Arthur Bradford?
(a) Immobilizes the alarms.
(b) Makes some phonecalls.
(c) Sets up a trap.
(d) Searches the premises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Anita Slaughter been found bleeding?
2. Who does Clay say cut him?
3. Whose home does Myron arrive at in Chapter 37?
4. What kind of column did Deborah Whittaker write?
5. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)