|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Myron angry with Win in Chapter 29?
(a) He takes everything too seriously.
(b) He is too quick tempered.
(c) He didn't go far enough.
(d) He thinks he went too far.
2. Who does Al say Arthur was involved with during the riots?
(a) The Nation of Islam.
(b) The Republicans.
(c) The unions.
(d) The panthers.
3. Who does Myron visit in Chapter 27?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. Why does Esperanza claim to hate Jessica?
(a) She is nasty.
(b) She hurt Myron.
(c) She always ignores her.
(d) She is a bad writer.
5. What is the name of Mabel's son?
6. Who is waiting for Myron in Chapter 30?
7. What kind of weapon are the eight men who confront Myron and Win carrying?
(a) Pruning shears.
(b) Baseball bats.
8. Who did the Bradford family bribe to cover up Elizabeth's suicide?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The newspapers.
(d) The police department.
9. Where had Anita Slaughter been found bleeding?
(a) A parking lot.
(b) A mountain side.
(c) A cave.
(d) A cafe.
10. Whose home does Myron arrive at in Chapter 37?
11. Where do Win and Myron drive to in Chapter 28?
(a) New York City.
(b) West Orange.
(c) Finsbury Park.
12. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Horace?
(a) He abused ber.
(b) For money.
(c) He killed her son.
(d) He knew her secret.
13. What did Elizabeth stop attending six months before her death?
(b) Social activities.
(c) Writing classes.
(d) Acting classes.
14. Where was Brenda shot?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the crotch.
(d) In the head.
15. What are the names of Bradford's two body guards?
(a) Mario and Sam.
(b) Frank and Jack.
(c) Benny and Yardly.
(d) Beta and Dave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the police look for the missing boy?
2. Who does Bradford say is his daughter?
3. What did the Bradfords leave on Myron's bed?
4. Where do Myron's ambushers take him?
5. What will happen to Anita if she comes back to see Brenda?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)