|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of column did Deborah Whittaker write?
(a) A society column.
(b) A women's column.
(c) A sports column.
(d) A political column.
2. What are the names of Bradford's two body guards?
(a) Frank and Jack.
(b) Benny and Yardly.
(c) Mario and Sam.
(d) Beta and Dave.
3. Who arrives at the cemetery to meet Myron?
(a) Sam Richards.
(c) Chance Bradford.
(d) Arthur Bradford.
4. What newspaper did Deborah write for?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(c) The Jersey Ledger.
(d) The New York Post.
5. What kind of problem did people believe Elizabeth had?
(a) A marriage problem.
(b) A mental problem.
(c) A drug problem.
(d) A drinking problem.
6. Why does Win say Brenda left practice?
(a) She was ill.
(b) A taxi was waiting for her.
(c) She had a dentist appointment.
(d) She received a phone call.
7. Why does Myron tell Jessica he is not himself?
(a) He almost slept with another woman.
(b) He is running out of money.
(c) He wants to move back in with his parents.
(d) He is stressed about the case.
8. Who does Win say has been trying to reach Myron?
9. What does Clay use to support himself?
(b) A zimmer frame.
(c) A walking stick.
(d) A bannister.
10. Who is lying dead on Wickner's cabin floor?
(d) Detective Pomeranz.
11. Who does Clay say cut him?
(a) Sam Richards.
(b) Arthur Bradford.
(c) Richard Ford.
(d) Horace Slaughter.
12. Where do Win and Myron drive to in Chapter 28?
(b) Finsbury Park.
(c) West Orange.
(d) New York City.
13. Who does Myron visit in Chapter 36?
14. What is the name of the detective Myron wants to meet in Chapter 31?
15. What is the name of Mabel's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Myron leave Jessica by the roadside?
2. Who does Arthur kill in this section?
3. Where was Brenda shot?
4. What agreement does Myron make with Esperanza?
5. Where is Myron waiting in the epilogue?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)