|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Bradford family bribe to cover up Elizabeth's suicide?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The newspapers.
(c) The police department.
(d) The mafia.
2. Where do the police look for the missing boy?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) The woods.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The desert.
3. Why does Deborah think Elizabeth could not have been hospitalized?
(a) She hated hospitals.
(b) She was too good a person.
(c) She was the sanest person she had ever met.
(d) She died at home.
4. Where does Myron meet Arthur in Chapter 22?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The games room.
(c) An indoor swimming pool.
(d) The estate gardens.
5. What is the name of Myron's father?
6. What does Myron accuse Mabel of?
(a) Killing Brenda, Horace and Anita.
(b) Selling drugs to children.
(c) Killing her husband.
(d) Bribing the police.
7. Which member of Myron's family does Mario mention to Myron?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
8. Where does Myron drive to in Chapter 21?
(a) The TruPro Office.
(b) The Bradford estate.
(d) Mabel's house.
9. In what part of his body does Arthur shoot Chance?
(a) His knee.
(b) His head.
(c) His chest.
(d) His stomach.
10. Who is waiting for Myron outside the Bradford estate?
11. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Brenda?
(a) She stole Mabel's money.
(b) She remembered being at the Holiday Inn.
(c) She knew Mabel's secret.
(d) She blackmailed Mabel.
12. Why does Myron leave Jessica by the roadside?
(a) He doesn't want to be hurt again.
(b) He preferred Brenda.
(c) He needs space on his own.
(d) He wants to leave the country.
13. Whose home does Myron arrive at in Chapter 37?
14. What kind of column did Deborah Whittaker write?
(a) A women's column.
(b) A society column.
(c) A sports column.
(d) A political column.
15. What are the names of the criminals Arthur thinks Myron is connected with?
(a) The Toms.
(b) The Aches.
(c) The Comelys.
(d) The Slaughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay use to support himself?
2. Who is Zuckerman waiting with in the press office?
3. Who does Win say has been trying to reach Myron?
4. Where is Myron waiting in the epilogue?
5. Who does Bradford say is his daughter?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)