|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bradford say is his daughter?
2. How does Mabel say she led Brenda away from basketball practice?
(a) She told her her mother wanted to see her.
(b) She told her she knew the identity of her real father.
(c) She told her she stood to inherit alot of money.
(d) She told her she had a birthday surprise for her.
3. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
(a) She found out some bad news.
(b) She thought she would go to heaven.
(c) She didn't wnat to be institutionalized.
(d) She was mentally ill.
4. Where did Chance and Sam find Anita's dead body?
(a) A subway tunnel.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) The wine cellar.
(d) A woods.
5. What riots does Al mention in chapter 27?
(a) The Birmingham riots.
(b) The Watts riots.
(c) The New York riots.
(d) The New Jersey riots.
6. How does Esperanza know Big Cyndi?
(a) The attended the same high school.
(b) They are former lovers.
(c) They are part of the same social scene.
(d) She is her old wrestling partner.
7. Why does Deborah think Elizabeth could not have been hospitalized?
(a) She hated hospitals.
(b) She was the sanest person she had ever met.
(c) She died at home.
(d) She was too good a person.
8. Who does Clay say cut him?
(a) Arthur Bradford.
(b) Horace Slaughter.
(c) Richard Ford.
(d) Sam Richards.
9. Which member of Myron's family does Mario mention to Myron?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His sister.
10. What is Sam reading in Chapter 26?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A short story.
(c) A novel.
(d) A magazine.
11. What does Mabel say she turned to when her husband died?
(a) Drugs and alcohol.
(b) Prostitution and partying.
(c) The television and studying.
(d) Religion and pacifism.
12. What is the name of Mabel's son?
13. Why does Win say Brenda left practice?
(a) She had a dentist appointment.
(b) She received a phone call.
(c) She was ill.
(d) A taxi was waiting for her.
14. Where does Myron meet Arthur in Chapter 22?
(a) The estate gardens.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) An indoor swimming pool.
(d) The games room.
15. What does Myron tell Jessica he wants from their relationship?
(a) To have an open relationship.
(b) To have children.
(c) To live apart.
(d) To marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does Myron arrive at in Chapter 37?
2. What have the police found in Brenda's dorm?
3. What are the names of Bradford's two body guards?
4. Who is Zuckerman waiting with in the press office?
5. Why does Esperanza claim to hate Jessica?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)