|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Win drop off Myron?
(a) Brenda's dorm.
(b) Mabel's house.
(c) Horace's aparment.
(d) Myron's office.
2. What riots does Al mention in chapter 27?
(a) The New York riots.
(b) The New Jersey riots.
(c) The Watts riots.
(d) The Birmingham riots.
3. What is the name of Myron's father?
4. Where do Myron's ambushers take him?
(a) The billiards room.
(b) The wine cellar.
(c) The walk in freezer.
(d) The parlor.
5. What does Win do to Clay's face?
(a) Cuts it.
(b) Grinds it in the mud.
(c) Draws on it.
(d) Pinches it.
6. What kind of column did Deborah Whittaker write?
(a) A sports column.
(b) A women's column.
(c) A society column.
(d) A political column.
7. How does Esperanza know Big Cyndi?
(a) They are former lovers.
(b) They are part of the same social scene.
(c) She is her old wrestling partner.
(d) The attended the same high school.
8. Which member of Myron's family does Mario mention to Myron?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
9. What does Win do while Myron talks to Arthur Bradford?
(a) Sets up a trap.
(b) Immobilizes the alarms.
(c) Searches the premises.
(d) Makes some phonecalls.
10. Who is waiting outside Myron's car?
11. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
(a) She knew he was having an affair with Anita.
(b) She was upset about losing her child.
(c) She was completely crazy.
(d) She stood to lose her fortune.
12. Whose death has Esperanza researched for Myron?
13. Who is the star of the new women's basketball league.
(a) Brenda Slaughter.
(b) Michaela Jordan.
(c) Denise Rule.
(d) Francine Teagly.
14. What newspaper did Deborah write for?
(a) The Jersey Ledger.
(b) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The New York Post.
15. Where does Myron find Norm Zuckerman when he goes into the basketball stadium?
(a) The locker room.
(b) THe reception room
(c) The press box.
(d) The referee's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bradford doing when Myron meets him in Chapter 26?
2. Who does Arthur kill in this section?
3. What locates Brenda's body?
4. Why does Myron think Mabel killed Anita?
5. How does Mabel say she led Brenda away from basketball practice?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)