|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tattoo does the man after Horace have on his arm?
(a) A bull tattoo.
(b) A heart tattoo.
(c) A chicken tattoo.
(d) A snake tattoo.
2. How does Myron know Horace?
(a) He was his teacher.
(b) He was his basketball coach.
(c) He was his best friend.
(d) He was his boss.
3. What part of Horace's body is broken?
(a) His nose.
(b) His leg.
(c) His arm.
(d) His neck.
4. What kind of food do Jessica and Myron eat for dinner?
5. Who interrupts Myron when he is speaking to Wickner?
(a) Anita Slaughter.
(b) Arthur Bradford.
(c) Francis Neagly.
(d) Roy Pomeranz.
6. What is the name of Myron's sports agency?
(b) Barnacle Sports.
(c) MB SportReps.
(d) CEO of Zoom.
7. What part of Myron's body does Tiles investigate?
(a) His hair.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His arms.
(d) His hands.
8. Where do Win and Myron travel to in Chapter 12?
(a) West Orange.
(b) The Bradford Estate.
(c) Mabel Estate.
9. Who do the Bradfords say handled the help?
(a) Their mother.
(d) Their sister.
10. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
(a) The games room.
(b) The library.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The kitchen.
11. Where do Myron and Brenda travel to in Chapter 17?
(a) Myron's office.
(b) Win's apartment.
(c) Myron's parents house.
(d) Brenda's dorm.
12. What has disappeared from Brenda's room in her father's house?
(a) Her mother's photographs.
(b) Her books.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her mother's letters.
13. What did Tiles check Myron's hands for?
14. What does Brenda say her father emptied before he left?
(a) His bank account.
(b) His closet.
(c) His ice box.
(d) His car.
15. What is the name of Arthur's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of his parents' house does Myron have his old room?
2. Who are Brenda and Myron's mother discussing in the kitchen?
3. Who does Mabel say calls her to check up on Brenda?
4. What city is Jessica flying to?
5. What did Horace use to cut the boy's Achilles tendons?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)