|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the police investigation reveal about Elizabeth's death?
(a) It was accidental.
(b) It was a suicide.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She died of natural causes.
2. Why is Brenda shocked when she enters the hotel lobby?
(a) She used to work there.
(b) She met her first love there.
(c) She had been there with her mother.
(d) Her father used to bring his women there.
3. Who does Myron think may have killed Horace?
(b) The Bradfords.
(d) FJ Ache.
4. Who is waiting for Myron when he gets home in Chapter 19?
5. What university did Terrance attend?
6. What is the name of the diner Myron goes to in Chapter 13?
(a) Neagly's Diner.
(b) Ritz Diner.
(c) Yeti Diner.
(d) Al's Diner.
7. What kind of tattoo does the man after Horace have on his arm?
(a) A snake tattoo.
(b) A bull tattoo.
(c) A heart tattoo.
(d) A chicken tattoo.
8. Where does Myron take Brenda at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(b) Basketball practice.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) An art museum.
9. Who do the detectives think killed Horace?
(a) Arthur Bradford.
10. What does Campbell ask Brenda to do?
(a) Ask her father to return to work.
(b) Clean out her father's locker.
(c) Sign a release form.
(d) Give her father a letter.
11. Who does Mabel promise to find for Brenda?
(a) Horace's murderer.
(b) A good lawyer.
(c) Her old attorney.
(d) Her mother.
12. Who does Pomeranz think Myron is working for?
(a) The Neaglys.
(b) The Aches.
(c) The Slaughters.
(d) The Bradfords.
13. What does Brenda study at school?
14. What is the name of Brenda's father?
15. What sport does Brenda play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What university does Brenda attend?
2. Who does Myron meet in Chapter 8?
3. Who interrupts Myron when he is speaking to Wickner?
4. Which of Brenda's relations does she say is missing?
5. Who is holding a funeral gathering in Chapter 19?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)