|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mabel end the conversation?
(a) She has a meeting.
(b) She wants to watch the TV.
(c) She has something in the oven.
(d) She is tired.
2. Who does Myron report to at the beginning of the first chapter?
(a) Win Bolitar.
(b) Brenda Slaughter.
(c) Julie Anderson.
(d) Norm Zuckerman.
3. Why does Myron not want to make Esperanza his partner?
(a) It will ruin their friendship.
(b) he does not trust her.
(c) She is too arrogant.
(d) She has no business sense.
4. What kind of tattoo does the man after Horace have on his arm?
(a) A chicken tattoo.
(b) A snake tattoo.
(c) A heart tattoo.
(d) A bull tattoo.
5. Who drives past the Ritz diner as Myron talks to Neagly?
(a) The Peterson gamg.
(d) Bradford's body guards.
6. What kind of order did Brenda have against her father?
(a) A restraining order.
(b) A order againt him representing her.
(c) A coaching ban order.
(d) A driving ban order.
7. What reason does Myron give Neagly for investigating Elizabeth's death?
(a) He thinks she was murdered.
(b) He is curious.
(c) He was in love with her.
(d) He is working for the Bradfords.
8. Who did the caller want Brenda to retain as her agent?
9. Who does Myron think may have blackmailed the Bradford family?
10. Why does Francine say they are meeting in a woods?
(a) It is the middle point between her house and Myron's.
(b) Her apartment was searched.
(c) She wanted to do some hunting.
(d) She is being followed.
11. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The games room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The library.
12. Who does Brenda phone in Chapter 6?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her coach.
13. Who does Brenda say is the most likely person Horace would turn to in times of trouble?
(b) His boss.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
14. Where does Horace work?
(a) A music company.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A lawyers firm.
(d) A gym.
15. Where does Myron take Brenda at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Basketball practice.
(b) An art museum.
(d) Her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Horace have lunch with at the Holiday Inn?
2. Who did Myron live with before moving in with Jessica?
3. What does Myron tell the police that Brenda wants to see?
4. How does Win think they should deal with F.J. Ache?
5. What is the name of Myron's sports agency?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)