|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is holding a funeral gathering in Chapter 19?
(c) The Bradfords.
2. Who does Brenda phone in Chapter 6?
(a) Her coach.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her aunt.
3. In what part of his parents' house does Myron have his old room?
(a) The loft.
(b) The basement.
(c) The first floor.
(d) The second floor.
4. What reason does Myron give Neagly for investigating Elizabeth's death?
(a) He is working for the Bradfords.
(b) He thinks she was murdered.
(c) He is curious.
(d) He was in love with her.
5. What part of Myron's body does Tiles investigate?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His hair.
(c) His arms.
(d) His hands.
6. Who does Mabel promise to find for Brenda?
(a) Her old attorney.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Horace's murderer.
(d) A good lawyer.
7. What does Brenda say her father emptied before he left?
(a) His closet.
(b) His car.
(c) His bank account.
(d) His ice box.
8. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The games room.
(c) The library.
(d) The drawing room.
9. Where does Brenda say her mother ran away to?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
10. Who is waiting for Myron when he gets home in Chapter 19?
11. What is the name of Myron's girlfriend?
12. Why does the coach want Myron to play basketball?
(a) He wants Myron to show his players some tricks.
(b) He is short of a player.
(c) He needs to win the game.
(d) He wants to see Myron's skills.
13. What does Myron tell Win he wanted to accomplish by meeting the Bradfords?
(a) He wanted to see their faces.
(b) He wanted to show them he meant business.
(c) He wanted to shake them up.
(d) He wanted to see the lay out of their estate.
14. What does Campbell say he has sent Horace?
(a) A book.
(b) A gun.
(c) A car.
(d) A letter.
15. Which of Brenda's relations does she say is missing?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Win's apartment building?
2. What part of Horace's body is broken?
3. Where does Myron know Neagley from?
4. How is Mabel related to Horace?
5. What is the name of Arthur's brother?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)