Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 16-20)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does Myron meet Francine Neagly?
a) A park.
b) The woods.
c) A cafe.
d) A bar.
2. What part of Myron's body does Tiles investigate?
a) His mouth.
b) His arms.
c) His hands.
d) His hair.
3. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
a) The drawing room.
b) The kitchen.
c) The games room.
d) The library.
4. Where does Myron know Neagley from?
a) High school.
b) Basketball practise.
c) Police training.
5. What does Myron tell Win he wanted to accomplish by meeting the Bradfords?
a) He wanted to shake them up.
b) He wanted to show them he meant business.
This section contains 444 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)