|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the caller want Brenda to retain as her agent?
2. What is the name of Horace's supervisor?
(a) Calvin Campbell.
(b) James Raven.
(c) Dirk Jones.
(d) Paul Roper.
3. In what part of his parents' house does Myron have his old room?
(a) The loft.
(b) The basement.
(c) The first floor.
(d) The second floor.
4. Where does Horace work?
(a) A music company.
(b) A gym.
(c) A lawyers firm.
(d) A hospital.
5. Whose death does Myron want Neagly to investigate?
6. Where did Mabel work with Anita?
(b) The Regents Hotel.
(c) Belushi's Bar.
(d) The Bradford Estate.
7. What is the name of Arthur's brother?
8. Where does Win say Horace used one of his credit card two weeks before his death?
(a) The Love Motel.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) The Ritz.
9. Where did Horace tie the two boys?
(a) A rooftop.
(b) A tree.
(c) A doorway.
(d) A parking lot
10. Who do the Bradfords say handled the help?
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their sister.
11. How does Win think they should deal with F.J. Ache?
(a) Bankrupt him.
(b) Frighten him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Maime him.
12. What is the name of the sports agency looking to start a rival basketball league?
(b) Athlete's Foot.
13. What does Myron tell the police that Brenda wants to see?
(a) Her father's body.
(b) The crime scene.
(c) The police report.
(d) The bullet her father was shot with.
14. What is the name of Myron's girlfriend?
15. Where do Myron and Brenda travel to in Chapter 17?
(a) Win's apartment.
(b) Brenda's dorm.
(c) Myron's office.
(d) Myron's parents house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company Myron works for?
2. Who did Myron live with before moving in with Jessica?
3. Why does Myron not want to make Esperanza his partner?
4. What did the police investigation reveal about Elizabeth's death?
5. What reason does Myron give Neagly for investigating Elizabeth's death?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)