|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brenda study at school?
2. What does Campbell say he has sent Horace?
(a) A car.
(b) A letter.
(c) A gun.
(d) A book.
3. What is the name of the man following Neagly?
(a) Sam Spade.
(b) Peter Davison.
(c) Roy Pmeranz.
(d) Eli Wickner.
4. What is the name of Arthur's brother?
5. What part of Horace's body is broken?
(a) His leg.
(b) His nose.
(c) His arm.
(d) His neck.
6. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The library.
(c) The games room.
(d) The kitchen.
7. Why does Myron not want to make Esperanza his partner?
(a) She has no business sense.
(b) he does not trust her.
(c) It will ruin their friendship.
(d) She is too arrogant.
8. Where did Mabel work with Anita?
(a) The Bradford Estate.
(c) Belushi's Bar.
(d) The Regents Hotel.
9. What is the name of Win's apartment building?
10. Whose death does Myron want Neagly to investigate?
11. What is the name of the company Myron works for?
(a) The CEO Zoom.
(c) Year Book.
12. Where did Horace tie the two boys?
(a) A doorway.
(b) A rooftop.
(c) A tree.
(d) A parking lot
13. Where does Myron drive to in Chapter 7?
(a) East Orange.
(b) West Orange.
(d) Finsbury Park.
14. What did the big man do to Mabel when she did not come forward with information?
(a) He threatened her with a gun.
(b) He hit her.
(c) He threw water at her.
(d) He kicked her.
15. Why is Brenda shocked when she enters the hotel lobby?
(a) She had been there with her mother.
(b) She used to work there.
(c) She met her first love there.
(d) Her father used to bring his women there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Myron want Win to arrange a meeting with?
2. Who did Myron live with before moving in with Jessica?
3. What university does Brenda attend?
4. Who does Brenda phone in Chapter 6?
5. Who drives past the Ritz diner as Myron talks to Neagly?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)