|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Horace's supervisor?
(a) James Raven.
(b) Calvin Campbell.
(c) Paul Roper.
(d) Dirk Jones.
2. Who does Myron think may have blackmailed the Bradford family?
3. In what part of his parents' house does Myron have his old room?
(a) The loft.
(b) The basement.
(c) The second floor.
(d) The first floor.
4. Who are Brenda and Myron's mother discussing in the kitchen?
5. What member of the Bradford family killed herself?
(a) Denise Bradford.
(b) Elizabeth Bradford.
(c) Hannah Bradford.
(d) Anita Bradford.
6. Who does Brenda say handles her current scholarship?
(a) Jack Roget.
(b) Thomas Kincaid.
(c) Rick Peterson.
(d) Jessica Cane.
7. What is the name of Brenda's father?
8. What is Terrance's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A politician.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A dentist.
9. Who is holding a funeral gathering in Chapter 19?
(c) The Bradfords.
10. What did Horace use to cut the boy's Achilles tendons?
(b) A breadknife.
(c) A saw.
11. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
(a) The games room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The library.
(d) The drawing room.
12. Who does Mabel say calls her to check up on Brenda?
(c) Chance Bradford.
(d) Arthur Bradford.
13. What reason does Myron give Neagly for investigating Elizabeth's death?
(a) He is curious.
(b) He was in love with her.
(c) He is working for the Bradfords.
(d) He thinks she was murdered.
14. What is the name of the sports agency looking to start a rival basketball league?
(c) Athlete's Foot.
15. Where did Horace tie the two boys?
(a) A parking lot
(b) A tree.
(c) A rooftop.
(d) A doorway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Myron live with before moving in with Jessica?
2. What has disappeared from Brenda's room in her father's house?
3. What suggests Horace got away before his house was searched?
4. What kind of order did Brenda have against her father?
5. Who drives past the Ritz diner as Myron talks to Neagly?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)