|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Horace die from?
(a) A gun shot.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A knife wound.
2. Why is Brenda shocked when she enters the hotel lobby?
(a) Her father used to bring his women there.
(b) She had been there with her mother.
(c) She used to work there.
(d) She met her first love there.
3. What does Jessica say that her company now wants her to work on?
(a) A screenplay.
(b) A short story.
(c) A non-fiction book.
(d) A novel.
4. Where do the two policeman escort Myron and Brenda in Chapter 15?
(a) the TruSport office.
(b) Mabel's house.
(c) Mahwah police station.
(d) The Braford Estate.
5. What part of Myron's body does Tiles investigate?
(a) His hair.
(b) His arms.
(c) His hands.
(d) His mouth.
6. What has disappeared from Brenda's room in her father's house?
(a) Her mother's letters.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her mother's photographs.
(d) Her books.
7. Where does Myron meet Francine Neagly?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A park.
(c) A bar.
(d) The woods.
8. What is the name of the sports agency looking to start a rival basketball league?
(b) Athlete's Foot.
9. Who does Myron meet in Chapter 8?
10. Who interrupts Myron when he is speaking to Wickner?
(a) Roy Pomeranz.
(b) Arthur Bradford.
(c) Anita Slaughter.
(d) Francis Neagly.
11. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
(a) The library.
(b) The games room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The drawing room.
12. Where does Myron know Neagley from?
(a) Police training.
(b) Basketball practise.
(d) High school.
13. Why does Francine say they are meeting in a woods?
(a) It is the middle point between her house and Myron's.
(b) Her apartment was searched.
(c) She wanted to do some hunting.
(d) She is being followed.
14. Who does Pomeranz think Myron is working for?
(a) The Aches.
(b) The Neaglys.
(c) The Bradfords.
(d) The Slaughters.
15. Why is Norm unhappy with Myron?
(a) He has made no progress.
(b) He has used the company credit card.
(c) He has left Brenda alone.
(d) He has contacted Brenda's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron tell Win he wanted to accomplish by meeting the Bradfords?
2. What is the name of Myron's sports agency?
3. What does Campbell say he has sent Horace?
4. What does Brenda say she appreciates about Myron?
5. Where do Win and Myron travel to in Chapter 12?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)