|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the police investigation reveal about Elizabeth's death?
(a) It was accidental.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) It was a suicide.
(d) She died of natural causes.
2. Where does Myron know Neagley from?
(a) Basketball practise.
(b) High school.
(c) Police training.
3. What part of the estate do Myron and Win meet the Bradfords?
(a) The library.
(b) The games room.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What is the name of the sports agency looking to start a rival basketball league?
(a) Athlete's Foot.
5. Who does Neagly say had been assaulted around the time of Elizabeth's death?
6. What does Brenda study at school?
7. What did Horace die from?
(a) A gun shot.
(b) A knife wound.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A stroke.
8. Who interrupts Myron when he is speaking to Wickner?
(a) Anita Slaughter.
(b) Francis Neagly.
(c) Arthur Bradford.
(d) Roy Pomeranz.
9. Who does Myron want Win to arrange a meeting with?
(a) Lord Dakota.
(b) The Slaughter family.
(c) The Bradford family.
(d) Horace's attorney
10. Where does Myron take Brenda at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) An art museum.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) Basketball practice.
11. How is Mabel related to Horace?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His niece.
12. Where is Myron waiting in the prologue?
(a) His office.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) His apartment.
(d) The parking lot.
13. What do the Bradfords expect Myron and Win to discuss with them?
(a) Charity work.
14. Why does Francine say they are meeting in a woods?
(a) She wanted to do some hunting.
(b) Her apartment was searched.
(c) She is being followed.
(d) It is the middle point between her house and Myron's.
15. What university did Terrance attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tiles check Myron's hands for?
2. What sport does Brenda play?
3. How does Myron know Horace?
4. Who calls Myron in Chapter 18?
5. Why does Mabel end the conversation?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)