|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Norm unhappy with Myron?
(a) He has left Brenda alone.
(b) He has made no progress.
(c) He has used the company credit card.
(d) He has contacted Brenda's aunt.
2. What part of Myron's body does Tiles investigate?
(a) His hair.
(b) His hands.
(c) His arms.
(d) His mouth.
3. Which of Brenda's relations does she say is missing?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
4. Who do the detectives think killed Horace?
(a) Arthur Bradford.
5. Who does Mabel promise to find for Brenda?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A good lawyer.
(c) Horace's murderer.
(d) Her old attorney.
6. Who does Mabel say calls her to check up on Brenda?
(b) Arthur Bradford.
(d) Chance Bradford.
7. What is the name of Myron's mother?
8. Where did Mabel work with Anita?
(a) The Regents Hotel.
(b) The Bradford Estate.
(c) Belushi's Bar.
9. Who do the Bradfords say handled the help?
(a) Their mother.
(d) Their sister.
10. Who does Myron meet in Chapter 8?
11. Where does Myron take Brenda at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) An art museum.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) Basketball practice.
12. Who calls Myron in Chapter 18?
(a) Francine Neagly.
(b) Arthur Bradford.
(c) Terrance Edwards.
(d) Anita Slaughter.
13. What is the name of the sports agency looking to start a rival basketball league?
(a) Athlete's Foot.
14. What is the name of Myron's sports agency?
(a) MB SportReps.
(b) CEO of Zoom.
(d) Barnacle Sports.
15. Where does Win say Horace used one of his credit card two weeks before his death?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) The Love Motel.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Horace's supervisor?
2. What suggests Horace got away before his house was searched?
3. What is the name of the diner Myron goes to in Chapter 13?
4. What kind of tattoo does the man after Horace have on his arm?
5. Where does Myron drive to in Chapter 7?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)