|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Horace work?
(a) A music company.
(b) A gym.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A lawyers firm.
2. Where did Mabel work with Anita?
(a) The Bradford Estate.
(b) Belushi's Bar.
(d) The Regents Hotel.
3. Why does Mabel end the conversation?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She has a meeting.
(c) She has something in the oven.
(d) She wants to watch the TV.
4. Who do the detectives think killed Horace?
(d) Arthur Bradford.
5. What kind of order did Brenda have against her father?
(a) A coaching ban order.
(b) A driving ban order.
(c) A order againt him representing her.
(d) A restraining order.
6. How does Myron know Horace?
(a) He was his teacher.
(b) He was his best friend.
(c) He was his basketball coach.
(d) He was his boss.
7. Who drives past the Ritz diner as Myron talks to Neagly?
(b) Bradford's body guards.
(d) The Peterson gamg.
8. Where does Myron meet Francine Neagly?
(a) A park.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The woods.
(d) A bar.
9. Where do Myron and Brenda walk to in Chapter 17?
(a) The Bradford estate.
(b) Mabel's house.
(c) The local basketball courts.
(d) Myron's office.
10. What does Jessica say that her company now wants her to work on?
(a) A non-fiction book.
(b) A screenplay.
(c) A short story.
(d) A novel.
11. Who does Pomeranz think Myron is working for?
(a) The Aches.
(b) The Neaglys.
(c) The Slaughters.
(d) The Bradfords.
12. Who did the caller want Brenda to retain as her agent?
13. What is the name of Brenda's father?
14. Who did Horace have lunch with at the Holiday Inn?
(a) Francis Neagly.
(b) Anita Slaughter.
(c) Roy Pomeranz.
(d) Caroline Gundeck.
15. Whose death does Myron want Neagly to investigate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Horace use to cut the boy's Achilles tendons?
2. What does Myron tell Win he wanted to accomplish by meeting the Bradfords?
3. What do the Bradfords expect Myron and Win to discuss with them?
4. What is the name of Arthur's brother?
5. What did Tiles check Myron's hands for?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)