|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brenda phone in Chapter 6?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her coach.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her aunt.
2. Who did the caller want Brenda to retain as her agent?
3. What is the name of Myron's sports agency?
(a) MB SportReps.
(b) CEO of Zoom.
(c) Barnacle Sports.
4. What do the Bradfords expect Myron and Win to discuss with them?
(d) Charity work.
5. What city is Jessica flying to?
(a) San Franciso.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
6. Why does Francine say they are meeting in a woods?
(a) She is being followed.
(b) It is the middle point between her house and Myron's.
(c) Her apartment was searched.
(d) She wanted to do some hunting.
7. Where do Myron and Brenda walk to in Chapter 17?
(a) Myron's office.
(b) Mabel's house.
(c) The local basketball courts.
(d) The Bradford estate.
8. What university did Terrance attend?
9. Who does Mabel say calls her to check up on Brenda?
(b) Chance Bradford.
(d) Arthur Bradford.
10. Where does Brenda say her mother ran away to?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
11. What is the name of Win's apartment building?
12. What did the police investigation reveal about Elizabeth's death?
(a) It was a suicide.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She died of natural causes.
(d) It was accidental.
13. What is the name of Myron's mother?
14. Who interrupts Myron when he is speaking to Wickner?
(a) Anita Slaughter.
(b) Roy Pomeranz.
(c) Arthur Bradford.
(d) Francis Neagly.
15. Who did Horace have lunch with at the Holiday Inn?
(a) Roy Pomeranz.
(b) Anita Slaughter.
(c) Francis Neagly.
(d) Caroline Gundeck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron tell Win he wanted to accomplish by meeting the Bradfords?
2. What does Myron tell the police that Brenda wants to see?
3. Who does Brenda say is the most likely person Horace would turn to in times of trouble?
4. What university does Brenda attend?
5. Who did Myron live with before moving in with Jessica?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)