|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brenda study at school?
2. Who does Pomeranz think Myron is working for?
(a) The Aches.
(b) The Bradfords.
(c) The Slaughters.
(d) The Neaglys.
3. What is the name of Brenda's mother?
4. What did the big man do to Mabel when she did not come forward with information?
(a) He kicked her.
(b) He threatened her with a gun.
(c) He threw water at her.
(d) He hit her.
5. Where does Myron take Brenda at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Her apartment.
(c) Basketball practice.
(d) An art museum.
6. What city is Jessica flying to?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(d) San Franciso.
7. What does Brenda say her father emptied before he left?
(a) His closet.
(b) His car.
(c) His bank account.
(d) His ice box.
8. Who does Myron report to at the beginning of the first chapter?
(a) Brenda Slaughter.
(b) Norm Zuckerman.
(c) Win Bolitar.
(d) Julie Anderson.
9. What does Campbell say he has sent Horace?
(a) A car.
(b) A book.
(c) A gun.
(d) A letter.
10. Who do the detectives think killed Horace?
(d) Arthur Bradford.
11. What is the name of Brenda's basketball team?
(a) The New Jersey Dolphins.
(b) The New York Torpedoes.
(c) The New york Jets.
(d) The New Jersey Phillies.
12. What part of Myron's body does Tiles investigate?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His arms.
(c) His hair.
(d) His hands.
13. What is the name of Myron's mother?
14. In what part of his parents' house does Myron have his old room?
(a) The basement.
(b) The loft.
(c) The first floor.
(d) The second floor.
15. What is the name of the diner Myron goes to in Chapter 13?
(a) Neagly's Diner.
(b) Yeti Diner.
(c) Al's Diner.
(d) Ritz Diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Horace's body is broken?
2. What does Jessica say that her company now wants her to work on?
3. What is the name of Horace's supervisor?
4. What is the name of the company Myron works for?
5. Why is Brenda shocked when she enters the hotel lobby?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)