|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36, 37 & Epilogue: September 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Francine say they are meeting in a woods?
(a) Her apartment was searched.
(b) It is the middle point between her house and Myron's.
(c) She is being followed.
(d) She wanted to do some hunting.
2. Where does Myron drive to after talking to Mabel?
(b) New York.
3. What kind of food do Jessica and Myron eat for dinner?
4. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
(a) She knew he was having an affair with Anita.
(b) She was upset about losing her child.
(c) She stood to lose her fortune.
(d) She was completely crazy.
5. Why does Deborah think Elizabeth could not have been hospitalized?
(a) She was too good a person.
(b) She hated hospitals.
(c) She was the sanest person she had ever met.
(d) She died at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the police investigation reveal about Elizabeth's death?
2. Where does Myron drive to in Chapter 21?
3. Who did the caller want Brenda to retain as her agent?
4. Where does Myron know Neagley from?
5. What does Clay use to support himself?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)