|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arthur say Elizabeth killed herself?
(a) She didn't wnat to be institutionalized.
(b) She was mentally ill.
(c) She thought she would go to heaven.
(d) She found out some bad news.
2. Where is Myron waiting in the prologue?
(a) His office.
(b) The parking lot.
(c) His apartment.
(d) The cemetery.
3. What is the name of Horace's supervisor?
(a) Dirk Jones.
(b) James Raven.
(c) Paul Roper.
(d) Calvin Campbell.
4. Who is waiting for Myron outside the Bradford estate?
5. Where does Myron meet Arthur in Chapter 22?
(a) The games room.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) An indoor swimming pool.
(d) The estate gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Myron's body does Tiles investigate?
2. What kind of tattoo does the man after Horace have on his arm?
3. What are the names of Bradford's two body guards?
4. Who does Myron report to at the beginning of the first chapter?
5. What does Myron tell the police that Brenda wants to see?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)