|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Stores of the No Sayers” – “Afua”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Delphine consider she'd have called if her mother had been arrested early in their visit in "Stores of the No Sayers"?
(a) Her uncle and aunt.
(b) Sister Mukumbu.
(c) Crazy Kelvin.
(d) Her father and Big Ma.
2. Where does Cecile say her daughters live when she is arrested?
(a) Up the road.
(b) At the orphanage.
(c) In San Francisco.
(d) In New York.
3. By what name does Cecile refer to her daughters when she is arrested?
4. What are Delphine and Fern tasked with counting at the People's Center in "Counting and Skimming"?
5. What name does Delphine call Hirohito in "China Who"?
(a) Scooter Boy.
(b) China Boy.
(c) Go-Kart Boy.
(d) Japanese Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets caught by the stewardess and it told to sit down on the flight in "Golden Gate Bridge"?
2. Who answers the phone when Delphine calls home in "Collect Call"?
3. Who is Fern's poem about in "The Third Thing"?
4. Whom does Cecile want to know why Delphine did not call after her arrest in "Be Eleven"?
5. With whom did Cecile live after the death of her mother?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)