|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Itsy Bitsy Spider” – “I Birthed a Nation”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Gaither sisters want to use their father's money for in "Mean Lady Ming"?
(a) To go to San Francisco.
(b) To go to Disneyland.
(c) To go to the zoo.
(d) To go to the aquarium.
2. What does Delphine note that Cecile wears in her hair in "Green Stucco House"?
(a) Hair clips.
(c) Ribbons and bows.
(d) Pens and pencils.
3. Who gives a demonstration of the earth spinning in "Even the Earth is a Revolutionary"?
(a) Sister Pat.
(b) Sister Inzilla.
(c) Sister Mukumbu.
(d) Sister Sarah.
4. How many Black Panthers have shown up at Cecile's house in "For the People"?
5. Who has called Cecile the greediest, meanest person alive?
(d) Big Ma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the poem that Vonetta plans to recite at the rally in "Itsy Bitsy Spider"?
2. Who wrote the novel Delphine?
3. In what year did Cassius Clay change his name to Muhammed Ali?
4. From whose perspective is the narrative related?
5. For whose murder was Huey Newton arrested on October 28, 1968?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)