|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Itsy Bitsy Spider” – “I Birthed a Nation”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Gaither sisters' father?
(a) Mark Gaither.
(b) Jacob Gaither.
(c) Frank Gaither.
(d) Louis Gaither.
2. How many Black Panthers are with Cecile when she is arrested in "Wish We Had a Camera"?
3. For whose murder was Huey Newton arrested on October 28, 1968?
(a) For Assata Shakur's murder.
(b) For Eldridge Cleaver's murder.
(c) For John Frey's murder.
(d) For Frank White's murder.
4. Who raises her hand in class to say she's not come for a revolution but to meet her mother in "Even the Earth is a Revolutionary"?
5. What word from the novel means to make white or pale?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word from the novel means to fool or trick someone?
2. How is Hirohito's ethnicity described in "Even the Earth is a Revolutionary"?
3. How old is Fern in the novel?
4. Where was Bobby Hutton born?
5. When was Che Guevara executed?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)