|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Itsy Bitsy Spider” – “I Birthed a Nation”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Civic Pride," Sister Mukumbu teaches the students about their rights and how to protect their rights against whom?
(a) Gang members.
(b) Abusive domestic partners.
(c) The police.
(d) The KKK.
2. What do Vonetta and Fern insist on doing a song from for the rally in "Rally for Bobby"?
(a) Brenda and the Tabulations.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) Peter, Paul, and Mary.
(d) Jimi Hendrix.
3. What school is on the shirt of the older teenage girl who tells Kelvin to leave Fern along in "Breakfast Program"?
(c) Cal State.
4. How is Hirohito's ethnicity described in "Even the Earth is a Revolutionary"?
(a) He is half white and half black.
(b) He is half black and half Japanese.
(c) He is half black and half Filipino.
(d) He is half black and half Mexican.
5. What does a local store deliver to the People's Center when Delphine and her sisters arrive in "Coloring and La-La"?
(a) Pepsis and pizzas.
(b) Potatoes and broth.
(c) Bagels and milk.
(d) Bread and orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Delphine carry her envelope of money in the airport in "Cassius Clay Clouds"?
2. What beverage does Cecile tell Delphine to get at the restaurant in "Mean Lady Ming"?
3. How many Black Panthers have shown up at Cecile's house in "For the People"?
4. In what year did Cassius Clay change his name to Muhammed Ali?
5. When does Cecile tell her daughters to come home in "Inseparable"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)