|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Itsy Bitsy Spider” – “I Birthed a Nation”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Delphine say she is often mistaken for due to her long legs in "Golden Gate Bridge"?
2. Where does Delphine go to buy food in "Big Red S"?
(c) Piggly Wiggly.
3. How does Big Ma refer to Huey Newton?
(a) The poor wretch.
(b) The most heroic of them all.
(c) The biggest troublemaker of all.
(d) The leader for the people.
4. How do Delphine and her sisters reach San Francisco in "San Francisco Treat"?
(a) By the el train.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By subway.
(d) By bus.
5. Who answers the phone when Delphine calls home in "Collect Call"?
(a) Big Ma.
(b) Her father.
(d) Aunt Louise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Delphine and her sisters eat upon arriving at the People's Center in "Counting and Skimming"?
2. Where do Delphine and her sisters go on the streetcar in "Wish We Had a Camera"?
3. Where does Delphine carry her envelope of money in the airport in "Cassius Clay Clouds"?
4. By what term does Cecile refer to Big Ma in "Eating Crow"?
5. What does Cecile have waiting for Delphine and her sisters when they return home in the beginning of "Crazy Mother Mountain"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)