|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Counting and Skimming” – “Eating Crow”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The planned Black Panther rally is to have a park named after whom?
(a) Eldridge Cleaver.
(b) Bobby Hutton.
(c) Bobby Seale.
(d) Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. How old is Fern in the novel?
3. For whose murder was Huey Newton arrested on October 28, 1968?
(a) For Assata Shakur's murder.
(b) For Frank White's murder.
(c) For John Frey's murder.
(d) For Eldridge Cleaver's murder.
4. When was Che Guevara executed?
5. What does Cecile give to Delphine to pass off to any Black Panther they see in "Inseparable"?
(b) A black ribbon.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers the phone when Delphine calls home in "Collect Call"?
2. Where was Huey Newton born?
3. Who wants to know why Delphine and her sisters are back in "Eating Crow"?
4. What does Delphine ask her mother for on behalf of her sisters in "Expert Colored Counting"?
5. What does the phrase "eating crow" mean?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)