|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Counting and Skimming” – “Eating Crow”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Cecile tell her daughters to come home in "Inseparable"?
(a) At noon.
(b) At sundown.
(c) At 3:00.
(d) At 4:00.
2. Who gives a demonstration of the earth spinning in "Even the Earth is a Revolutionary"?
(a) Sister Inzilla.
(b) Sister Pat.
(c) Sister Mukumbu.
(d) Sister Sarah.
3. What is the name of the doll that Fern carries with her everywhere she goes?
(a) Miss Sarah Doll.
(b) Miss Christie.
(c) Miss Patty Cake.
(d) Miss Lucy.
4. Who killed Bobby Hutton?
(a) The Sacramento police.
(b) The Los Angeles police.
(c) The Oakland police.
(d) Eldridge Cleaver.
5. What does Cecile reprimand Delphine for in "Big Red S"?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Living for others.
(d) Eating Chinese food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Cecile give to Delphine to get Chinese food in "Mean Lady Ming"?
2. What name do Delphine and her sisters hear the Black Panthers calling Cecile in "For the People"?
3. How old was Bobby Hutton when he died?
4. How is Hirohito's ethnicity described in "Even the Earth is a Revolutionary"?
5. What does a local store deliver to the People's Center when Delphine and her sisters arrive in "Coloring and La-La"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)