|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Counting and Skimming” – “Eating Crow”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to know why Delphine and her sisters are back in "Eating Crow"?
2. Who gets Delphine and her sisters situated for the summer program at the People's Center in "Even the Earth is a Revolutionary"?
(a) Sister Inzilla.
(b) Sister Assata.
(c) Sister Mukumbu.
(d) Sister Sarah.
3. How much money has Pa given to Delphine for her trip with her sisters?
4. What word from "Eating Crow" means bewildered?
5. The planned Black Panther rally is to have a park named after whom?
(a) Bobby Seale.
(b) Bobby Hutton.
(c) Eldridge Cleaver.
(d) Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bobby Hutton born?
2. Where does Delphine go to buy food in "Big Red S"?
3. What word from the novel means to make white or pale?
4. What does Delphine note that Cecile wears in her hair in "Green Stucco House"?
5. Who intervenes when the girl makes fun of Fern in class in "Coloring and La-La"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)