|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Counting and Skimming” – “Eating Crow”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets caught by the stewardess and it told to sit down on the flight in "Golden Gate Bridge"?
2. What does Cecile reprimand Delphine for in "Big Red S"?
(a) Eating Chinese food.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Living for others.
(d) Writing poetry.
3. What are the students tasked with doing in class in "Coloring and La-La"?
(a) Counting newspapers.
(b) Writing out the alphabet.
(c) Distributing flyers.
(d) Coloring posters.
4. What name does Cecile say the Black Panthers are calling her in "Crazy Mother Mountain"?
5. What school is on the shirt of the older teenage girl who tells Kelvin to leave Fern along in "Breakfast Program"?
(a) Cal State.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the phrase "eating crow" an example of?
2. What 1968 book did Leroy Eldridge Cleaver write?
3. In what year did Cassius Clay change his name to Muhammed Ali?
4. How old was Bobby Hutton when he died?
5. What is the name of Eunice's middle sister?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)