|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Glass of Water” – “Coloring and La-La”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delphine note that Cecile wears in her hair in "Green Stucco House"?
(b) Hair clips.
(c) Pens and pencils.
(d) Ribbons and bows.
2. What does the Chinese woman tell the Gaither sisters she will not give them in "Mean Lady Ming"?
(a) Free noodles.
(c) Free egg rolls.
(d) Free rice.
3. At the airport, Big Ma looks favorably at a young black woman who is dressed like what public figure?
(a) Jackie Kennedy.
(b) Barbara Bush.
(c) June Cleaver.
(d) Assata Shakur.
4. Why does Cecile mock Fern in "Inseparable"?
(a) For being tall.
(b) For carrying a doll.
(c) For not knowing how to read.
(d) For being short.
5. When was Che Guevara executed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Gaither sisters' father?
2. By what name do the Black Panthers refer to Cecile in "Breakfast Program"?
3. What do the Gaither sisters want to use their father's money for in "Mean Lady Ming"?
4. How old is Vonetta in the story?
5. From what airport are the Gaither sisters departing in "Cassius Clay Clouds"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)