|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Cassius Clay Clouds” – “For the People” .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money has Pa given to Delphine for her trip with her sisters?
2. What beverage does Cecile tell Delphine to get at the restaurant in "Mean Lady Ming"?
3. What is Cecile's last name?
4. What does the Chinese woman tell the Gaither sisters she will not give them in "Mean Lady Ming"?
(a) Free rice.
(c) Free egg rolls.
(d) Free noodles.
5. Where is Darnell's uncle fighting in the military?
(a) In Iraq.
(b) In Korea.
(c) In Germany.
(d) In Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Delphine carry her envelope of money in the airport in "Cassius Clay Clouds"?
2. What do the Gaither sisters want to use their father's money for in "Mean Lady Ming"?
3. What information does Delphine relate when she calls home in "Collect Call"?
4. What is the boy riding that clips Delphine in "Mean Lady Ming"?
5. From what airport are the Gaither sisters departing in "Cassius Clay Clouds"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)