|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Cassius Clay Clouds” – “For the People” .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the airport, Big Ma looks favorably at a young black woman who is dressed like what public figure?
(a) Assata Shakur.
(b) June Cleaver.
(c) Barbara Bush.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
2. How much money does Cecile give to Delphine to get Chinese food in "Mean Lady Ming"?
3. How long ago did Delpine's mother abandon her family?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 9 years ago.
(c) 4 years ago.
(d) 7 years ago.
4. What do the Gaither sisters want to use their father's money for in "Mean Lady Ming"?
(a) To go to Disneyland.
(b) To go to San Francisco.
(c) To go to the zoo.
(d) To go to the aquarium.
5. What beverage does Cecile tell Delphine to get at the restaurant in "Mean Lady Ming"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Cecile dressed when she arrives at the airport in "Secret Agent Mother"?
2. Where do the Gaither sisters live with their father?
3. What information does Delphine relate when she calls home in "Collect Call"?
4. In what year did Cassius Clay change his name to Muhammed Ali?
5. From whose perspective is the narrative related?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)