|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Glass of Water” – “Coloring and La-La”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Big Ma refer to Huey Newton?
(a) The poor wretch.
(b) The biggest troublemaker of all.
(c) The most heroic of them all.
(d) The leader for the people.
2. What do the Gaither sisters want to use their father's money for in "Mean Lady Ming"?
(a) To go to the zoo.
(b) To go to the aquarium.
(c) To go to San Francisco.
(d) To go to Disneyland.
3. What is the name of Delphine's uncle?
4. How much later are Delphine and her sisters past their bedtime when she looks at her watch in "Glass of Water"?
(a) 45 minutes after their bedtime.
(b) 1 hour and 5 minutes after their bedtime.
(c) 2 hours and 20 minutes after their bedtime.
(d) 35 minutes after their bedtime.
5. Who answers the phone when Delphine calls home in "Collect Call"?
(a) Big Ma.
(b) Aunt Louise.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time do Delphine and her sisters return to their mother's home in "Crazy Mother Mountain"?
2. Where is Darnell's uncle fighting in the military?
3. Who intervenes when the girl makes fun of Fern in class in "Coloring and La-La"?
4. Who raises her hand in class to say she's not come for a revolution but to meet her mother in "Even the Earth is a Revolutionary"?
5. When was Che Guevara executed?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)