|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Itsy Bitsy Spider” – “I Birthed a Nation”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time is Delphine and her sisters' regular bedtime?
2. What is the shopping center and tourist attraction at Fisherman's Wharf called?
(a) Pier 42.
(b) Pier 19.
(c) Pier 39.
(d) Pier 17.
3. How is Hirohito's ethnicity described in "Even the Earth is a Revolutionary"?
(a) He is half white and half black.
(b) He is half black and half Filipino.
(c) He is half black and half Mexican.
(d) He is half black and half Japanese.
4. Who uses a black marker to color Fern's doll in "Coloring and La-La"?
5. How are the people of San Francisco described in "Wish We Had a Camera"?
Short Answer Questions
1. The rally of the Black Panthers is to free whom?
2. Who oversees a t-shirt printing operation in "China Who"?
3. What do the posters in the People's Center say regarding Huey Newton?
4. What is the name of the girl in the college t-shirt in "Even the Earth is a Revolutionary"?
5. Who does Delphine realize are right after her mother's arrest in "The Clark Sisters"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)