“Cassius Clay Clouds” – “For the People”
1. In what year is One Crazy Summer set?
2. In what year did Cassius Clay change his name to Muhammed Ali?
3. From whose perspective is the narrative related?
4. Where do the Gaither sisters live with their father?
(a) Brooklyn, New York.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Portland, Oregon.
(d) Queens, New York.
5. Where are the Gaither sisters going to visit their mother in "Cassius Clay Clouds"?
(a) Oakland, California.
(b) San Jose, California.
(c) Fresno, California.
(d) Eureka, California.
6. What is the name of the doll that Fern carries with her everywhere she goes?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Christie.
(c) Miss Sarah Doll.
(d) Miss Patty Cake.
7. How old is Delphine?
8. How old is Vonetta in the story?
9. How old is Fern in the novel?
10. How long ago did Delpine's mother abandon her family?
(a) 9 years ago.
(b) 2 years ago.
(c) 4 years ago.
(d) 7 years ago.
11. Where is Big Ma from?
This section contains 3,909 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)