Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Torey about Whitney?
(a) She enjoys taking the kids on field trips.
(b) She is afraid of Anton.
(c) She likes to play practical jokes.
(d) She does not like to help with cooking class.
2. Why doesn't Sheila get to participate in this subject?
(a) Because she cannot use a pencil correctly.
(b) Because it gives Torey a chance to work with the other kids.
(c) Because Sheila cannot be trusted in this subject.
(d) Because she refuses to do any paperwork.
3. What is the title of the writing in the epilogue?
(a) Taming of Sheila.
4. What does the epilogue consist of?
5. What has Torey given up in regards to Sheila?
(a) Having her leave the class unsupervised.
(b) Having her understand about moving to a new class.
(c) Understanding her life style.
(d) Getting her to do paperwork.
6. What does Sheila's father buy her for the first time?
(b) Sun suit.
7. What does Torey tell the children they can do if they can behave?
(a) Have a dish of ice cream.
(b) Help pick up the cake.
(c) Come and sing to her.
(d) Have free time.
8. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
(a) How Mr. Collins was very upset with Torey.
(b) Sheila's poor behavior.
(c) How Sheila was absent too.
(d) How Anton had quit togo back to school.
9. Why does Peter need to go to a special classroom instead of a regular room?
(a) Lack of appropriate social skills.
(b) Low academic skills.
(d) Violent tendencies.
10. Why does Ed have reservations about Torey's plan for Sheila?
(a) He is not in favor of grade skipping.
(b) He doesn't want her in the migrant school.
(c) He thinks without Torey she will be hopeless.
(d) He wants her removed from the school.
11. What is unique about Sheila's speech pattern?
(a) She speaks only in the present tense.
(b) She doesn't use any articles.
(c) She refuses to use linking verbs.
(d) She doesn't use any pronouns.
12. What does Torey tell Sheila makes her a good little girl?
13. What two things does Torey suspect are linked for Sheila?
(a) She thinks Sheila's need for love and abandonment fear are linked.
(b) She thinks Sheila's desire for revenge and refusal are linked.
(c) She thinks Sheila's fear of failure and abandonment are linked.
(d) She thinks Sheila's speech and fear of failure are linked.
14. What did Sheila do to the rabbit waste?
(a) Threw it out.
(b) Fed it to Freddie.
(c) Painted it.
(d) Stored it in her desk.
15. What is the writing in the epilogue an indicator of?
(a) That Sheila will be okay.
(b) That Sheila and Torey keep in touch.
(c) That Sheila is making good progress.
(d) That Sheila and Torey remain friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the program, what does Torey see Sheila's father do for the first time?
2. What genre of writing is found in the epilogue?
3. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
4. What do Chad and Sheila do together?
5. What does Sheila say to Torey that she wishes?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)