|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
(a) She takes the pencils away when she leaves the class.
(b) She sends Sheila to the office to eat her lunch.
(c) She eats lunch with the kids.
(d) She refuses to have more class pets.
2. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She sits in the quiet chair.
(b) She plays with blocks.
(c) She hurts the other children.
(d) She clings to Torey.
3. What happens to Sheila when Chad presents her with the new dress?
(a) She breaks down and cries.
(b) She asks him to be her father.
(c) She tears it into shreads.
(d) She runs to put it on.
4. What happens when Anton and Torey arrive at Sheila's shack?
(a) No one is home.
(b) Sheila is home alone.
(c) Sheila's father is drunk.
(d) The shack is destroyed.
5. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
(a) They do not like her.
(b) They are all crazy.
(c) It is not meant for her.
(d) It is a class she wants to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say to Torey that she wishes?
2. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
3. What does Sheila come to realize about the relationship between Sheila and her father?
4. Why can the reader infer that many people view Torey's work as frustrating and sad?
5. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)