|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(b) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
(c) She works with the blocks on her own.
(d) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
2. What does Sheila find in the trash and complete as a surprise for Torey?
(a) A fourth grade math test.
(b) A fifth grade math test.
(c) A fourth grade reading assignment.
(d) A fifth grade reading assignment.
3. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
(a) Cooking some food.
(b) Going to an assembly.
(c) Reading a story.
(d) Singing a song.
4. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
(a) They do not like her.
(b) It is a class she wants to leave.
(c) It is not meant for her.
(d) They are all crazy.
5. What does Torey reassure the class of during discussion time?
(a) That they must be better behaved than they are for her.
(b) That she loves them all.
(c) That Anton and Whitney will be there and class will go on the same.
(d) That she will return from her conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila keep near her at all times?
2. What does Sheila ask Torey before she leaves her in the nurses office?
3. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
4. What happens to Sheila when Chad presents her with the new dress?
5. What does Torey tell Sheila makes her a good little girl?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)