|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
2. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
(b) Wash cloth and towels.
(c) A magazine.
(d) Hair clips.
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term bond as it is used to describe the relationship between Torey and her students?
4. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
(a) It describes a different child from the one Torey has seen.
(b) It contains too much information for such a young child.
(c) It is very thin.
(d) It is very censored.
5. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
(b) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
(c) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(d) She works with the blocks on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Torey sure she wants to return to graduate school?
2. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
3. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
5. Which of the following items isn't something that Torey brings to school with her the next day?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)