|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Ed reveal that there is room in the state hospital for Sheila?
2. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Special Educator.
(b) Elementary Teacher.
(c) Mental Health Professional.
(d) Social Worker.
3. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
(a) She practices trying to get her to learn to tie.
(b) She completes hygiene lessons.
(c) She reads to her.
(d) She works on trying to get her to complete paperwork.
4. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
(a) Her mother's abandonment.
(b) Punishment for being bad.
(c) Her father's drinking.
(d) Having no friends.
5. Why does Ed have reservations about Torey's plan for Sheila?
(a) He is not in favor of grade skipping.
(b) He wants her removed from the school.
(c) He thinks without Torey she will be hopeless.
(d) He doesn't want her in the migrant school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Torey learn about her class?
2. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
3. What does Sheila find in the trash and complete as a surprise for Torey?
4. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
5. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)