|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(a) Another classroom in the district.
(b) State hospital.
(d) Juvenile ward.
2. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
(a) Her father cut her leg to punish her.
(b) She was pushed out of the car by her mother.
(c) She was hit by a car.
(d) She broke her leg playing.
3. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
4. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
(a) Sheila's missing mother.
(b) The hygiene issue.
(c) The goldfish incident.
(d) The burning incident.
5. What does Torey decide to do for her final big project for the school year?
(a) Father's day program.
(b) Mother's Day program.
(c) Proposal in sign language.
(d) Special end of the year celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best synonym for motivation as it is used in the prologue?
2. What does Torey tell the children they can do if they can behave?
3. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
4. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
5. What news does Torey learn about her class?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)