|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(b) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
(c) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
(d) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
2. What makes Sheila change her mind about going to the new school?
(a) The excitement of the other students.
(b) Rereading The Little Prince.
(c) Talking with Anton and Torey.
(d) Meeting the new teacher.
3. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
(a) Sheila spoke to Torey.
(b) Sheila moved her chair according to where the group was.
(c) Anton was able to get Sheila to complete a math paper.
(d) The other children continued to work on their own work.
4. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
(a) Love of teaching.
(b) Love for her students.
(c) Interest in sharing a story.
(d) Disability awareness.
5. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
(a) Because this child is a special case.
(b) Because only Torey can handle this student.
(c) Because no other teacher in the district will take her.
(d) Because the child needs Torey.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the hearing, what warms Torey's heart in regard to Sheila's father?
2. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
3. Why doesn't Sheila's father visit her in the hospital?
4. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
5. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)