|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
(a) Whitney will take them to the laundromat.
(b) She will have to wash them in the sink every day.
(c) She can put them on before she goes home.
(d) They will not be returned.
2. Why is Torey almost glad for Sheila's hospitalization?
(a) She is getting attention and three meals a day.
(b) She is making academic progress.
(c) Others are now more involved in her case.
(d) She is learning to improve socially.
3. What is happening to Torey that has her concerned about Sheila and the class?
(a) She has gotten the news that Sheila will move on to another class.
(b) She is concerned that she will be gone for two days to a conference.
(c) She is injured and will be missing a lot of work.
(d) She has to switch her classroom to another building.
4. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Max stabs her with a pencil.
(b) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
(c) Peter screams and runs from the room.
(d) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
5. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey want to test in regards to Sheila?
2. What do Chad and Sheila do together?
3. What does Chad suggest they do to celebrate the win of Sheila's court case?
4. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
5. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)