|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
(a) Figure out a plan for Sheila.
(b) Talk to Sheila.
(c) Call the social worker.
(d) Make lesson plans for the next day.
2. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
(a) So she cannot move.
(b) So she can help her complete the math activity.
(c) So she can talk quietly in her ear.
(d) So she will feel safe.
3. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
(a) Parent teacher conferences.
(b) Phone calls.
(c) Home visits.
4. Why doesn't Sheila get to participate in this subject?
(a) Because Sheila cannot be trusted in this subject.
(b) Because she cannot use a pencil correctly.
(c) Because it gives Torey a chance to work with the other kids.
(d) Because she refuses to do any paperwork.
5. What does Torey reassure the class of during discussion time?
(a) That Anton and Whitney will be there and class will go on the same.
(b) That she will return from her conference.
(c) That they must be better behaved than they are for her.
(d) That she loves them all.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what grade levels is Sheila working on academically?
2. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
3. What does Sheila respond to that helps her behavior slowly improve?
4. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
5. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)