|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
(a) She takes the pencils away when she leaves the class.
(b) She sends Sheila to the office to eat her lunch.
(c) She eats lunch with the kids.
(d) She refuses to have more class pets.
2. Why does Sheila say she doesn't cry?
(a) Because it is a sign of weakness.
(b) Because she is afraid she won't stop.
(c) Because then people will know she hurts.
(d) Because she doesn't know how.
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
(a) She is very disorganized.
(b) She prefers the students call her by her first name.
(c) She believes in conventional teaching methods.
(d) She often wears jeans to work.
4. What does Sheila tell Torey when she asks for an explanation about her behavior?
(a) She says that she does not want to be in that dumb class.
(b) She says that Torey lied to her.
(c) She tells her that she never said she could trust her.
(d) She tells her that she hates her.
5. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(a) Frustrating and sad.
(b) Awe inspiring.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
2. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
3. What does Torey reassure the class of during discussion time?
4. What does Sheila say when she got all of the answers wrong?
5. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)