|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Uses a child safety gate.
(b) Plays music that soothes the students.
(c) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(d) Locks the door.
2. What does Sheila want to discuss over and over?
(a) She wants to discuss Torey's absence over and over.
(b) She wants to talk about why she couldn't go on the field trip.
(c) She wants to talk about how her mother abandoned her.
(d) She wants to talk about how Torey visited her house.
3. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(b) Awe inspiring.
(d) Frustrating and sad.
4. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
(a) Because Freddie has been coming home vomiting.
(b) Because Freddie is not making appropriate progress.
(c) Because Freddie is afraid of Sheila.
(d) Because Sheila has been hurting Freddie.
5. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
(a) It is not meant for her.
(b) They are all crazy.
(c) It is a class she wants to leave.
(d) They do not like her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ed have reservations about Torey's plan for Sheila?
2. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
3. What does Torey tell the children they can do if they can behave?
4. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
5. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)