|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Max stabs her with a pencil.
(b) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
(c) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
(d) Peter screams and runs from the room.
2. What does Sheila ask Torey before she leaves her in the nurses office?
(a) If she can take a nap.
(b) If she promises not to tell anyone she cried.
(c) If Chad will come to visit her.
(d) If she can still keep the dress.
3. In what month does Ed reveal that there is room in the state hospital for Sheila?
4. Why does Torey wish she had a teacher's desk in her room after talking to Ed?
(a) So the room would seem like other classrooms.
(b) So she could hide behind it.
(c) So she could lose herself in her work and forget her troubles.
(d) So that she could have a place to put her head down.
5. When does Sheila return to school?
(a) She does not return for that school year.
(b) End of April.
(d) Beginning of June.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
2. What does Torey do to Sheila after she comes back to the classroom after destroying the things in the regular classroom?
3. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
4. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
5. Why does Sheila refuse to accept the gift that Torey gives to her?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)