|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Torey suspect are linked for Sheila?
(a) She thinks Sheila's desire for revenge and refusal are linked.
(b) She thinks Sheila's fear of failure and abandonment are linked.
(c) She thinks Sheila's need for love and abandonment fear are linked.
(d) She thinks Sheila's speech and fear of failure are linked.
2. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
3. Why does Torey put off telling Sheila what will happen next year?
(a) She doesn't know how to tell her.
(b) She is afraid of how Sheila will react.
(c) She isn't allowed to tell Sheila.
(d) She doesn't want to say goodbye.
4. What does Sheila insist about her writing?
(a) That it be destroyed right after it is finished.
(b) That no one but Torey look at the writing.
(c) That Torey not read it until later.
(d) That it be put on display.
5. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
(a) Because Freddie is not making appropriate progress.
(b) Because Sheila has been hurting Freddie.
(c) Because Freddie has been coming home vomiting.
(d) Because Freddie is afraid of Sheila.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say when she got all of the answers wrong?
2. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
3. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
4. What does Sheila do when she is told that she will not be able to go on the field trip with the class that afternoon?
5. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)