|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term bond as it is used to describe the relationship between Torey and her students?
2. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
(a) She says she always knew those words.
(b) She says she doesn't know how she learned them.
(c) She says that her father taught her.
(d) She says that her other teacher let her read magazines.
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for motivation as it is used in the prologue?
4. What does Sheila ask Torey before she leaves her in the nurses office?
(a) If Chad will come to visit her.
(b) If she can take a nap.
(c) If she promises not to tell anyone she cried.
(d) If she can still keep the dress.
5. After the program, what does Torey see Sheila's father do for the first time?
(a) Say he is proud of Sheila.
(b) Smile at Sheila.
(c) Touch Sheila.
(d) Thank Torey for her help with Sheila.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila come to realize about the relationship between Sheila and her father?
2. What is Torey worrying about with only three weeks of school left?
3. In what month does Ed reveal that there is room in the state hospital for Sheila?
4. What surprises Torey about Whitney?
5. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)