|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
(a) Because Freddie is afraid of Sheila.
(b) Because Sheila has been hurting Freddie.
(c) Because Freddie is not making appropriate progress.
(d) Because Freddie has been coming home vomiting.
2. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
(a) From Whitney's family.
(b) From a girlfriend who has a young child.
(c) A local charity.
(d) Church box in the school office.
3. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
(a) Her uncle living with them.
(b) Torey's absence from school.
(c) Torey and Chad becoming her parents.
(d) Her trial day and eating dinner out.
4. What surprises Torey about Whitney?
(a) She enjoys taking the kids on field trips.
(b) She is afraid of Anton.
(c) She likes to play practical jokes.
(d) She does not like to help with cooking class.
5. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
(a) He becomes enraged.
(b) He cries uncontrollably.
(c) He pulls strings to have her uncle arrested.
(d) He wants to punch her father for allowing it to happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Sheila's speech pattern?
2. Which of the following characters is often a source of laughter within Torey's classroom?
3. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
4. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
5. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)