|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
(a) When Torey calls her name.
(b) When she hears a loud noise.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) When one of the students comes close to her.
2. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
(a) Just after the year begins.
(b) Just after Christmas vacation.
(c) Just before summer break.
(d) Just after Thanksgiving break.
3. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
4. Which of the following items isn't something that Torey brings to school with her the next day?
(b) Baby lotion.
(c) Water bottles
5. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
2. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
3. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
4. What makes Sheila change her mind about going to the new school?
5. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)