|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(a) State hospital.
(b) Another classroom in the district.
(d) Juvenile ward.
2. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
(b) She works with the blocks on her own.
(c) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(d) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
3. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
(a) She says she is special to Torey just like the fox is special to the Prince.
(b) She says that she is a princess which is almost like a prince.
(c) She says that they are not anything like the book.
(d) She says that Torey is like the fox and she is like the Prince.
4. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
(a) Refusal to talk to the other students.
(b) Ability to read anything.
(c) Speech pattern.
(d) High intellect.
5. What makes Sheila change her mind about going to the new school?
(a) Meeting the new teacher.
(b) The excitement of the other students.
(c) Talking with Anton and Torey.
(d) Rereading The Little Prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
2. What is Torey worrying about with only three weeks of school left?
3. Why doesn't Sheila get to participate in this subject?
4. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
5. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)