|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
(a) Walks around the classroom aimlessly.
(b) Goes to the bathroom to clean off the chocolate.
(c) Eats all of the leftover toppings from the cooking lesson.
(d) Goes to the quiet chair and sits to wait for her bus.
2. What does Sheila come to realize about the relationship between Sheila and her father?
(a) That underneath it all he does love her.
(b) That they depend on each other for survival.
(c) They will never be able to remove Sheila from his care.
(d) That she provides him with an income.
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for motivation as it is used in the prologue?
4. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
(a) She wants to know why Torey didn't tell her privately.
(b) She wants to know when Torey will be back.
(c) She wants to stay home during the time that Torey is going to be gone.
(d) She wants to go with Torey.
5. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
(a) Resource teacher.
(b) Speech teacher.
(d) Inclusion teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
2. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
3. How does Torey begin each day?
4. Which of the following seems to be an accurate description of Sheila in chapter six?
5. Why isn't Torey sure she wants to return to graduate school?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)