|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
(a) That she drinks with him.
(b) That she is not his child.
(c) That she is evil.
(d) That she is bad news.
2. Why can the reader infer that many people view Torey's work as frustrating and sad?
(a) Because they are unaware of this type of student.
(b) Because they pity her students.
(c) Because they lack empathy skills.
(d) Because they do not understand education.
3. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
(a) Having no friends.
(b) Her father's drinking.
(c) Punishment for being bad.
(d) Her mother's abandonment.
4. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Social Worker.
(b) Special Educator.
(c) Elementary Teacher.
(d) Mental Health Professional.
5. What does Sheila do when she is told that she will not be able to go on the field trip with the class that afternoon?
(a) She becomes enraged and bangs her head on the floor.
(b) She destroys all of the papers in the room.
(c) She dumps Torey's desk and smashes items into the floor.
(d) She goes after the other kids trying to hurt them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
2. How does Anton calm down Whitney's mother?
3. What question does Sheila ask Torey about the paperwork?
4. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
5. What does Sheila say to Torey that she wishes?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)