|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey tell Sheila makes her a good little girl?
2. How does Whitney's mother react to the situation about the rabbit waste?
(a) She blames Torey for exposing her daughter to such children.
(b) She tells Whitney she can no longer come back to the room.
(c) She is mortified and embarrassed.
(d) She becomes upset and berates Whitney.
3. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
(b) Migrant workers.
(c) No one.
(d) High school students.
4. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(b) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
(c) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
(d) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
5. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She plays with blocks.
(b) She hurts the other children.
(c) She sits in the quiet chair.
(d) She clings to Torey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
3. What happens to Sheila when Chad presents her with the new dress?
4. What does Sheila find in the trash and complete as a surprise for Torey?
5. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)