|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey decide to do for her final big project for the school year?
(a) Mother's Day program.
(b) Special end of the year celebration.
(c) Father's day program.
(d) Proposal in sign language.
2. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
(a) Tell her a story.
(b) Let her come back to school.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Hold her.
3. Why does Torey put off telling Sheila what will happen next year?
(a) She doesn't want to say goodbye.
(b) She isn't allowed to tell Sheila.
(c) She is afraid of how Sheila will react.
(d) She doesn't know how to tell her.
4. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
(a) She says that her father taught her.
(b) She says that her other teacher let her read magazines.
(c) She says she always knew those words.
(d) She says she doesn't know how she learned them.
5. What is Torey astonished to realize that Sheila was never taught?
(a) Proper grammar.
(b) Appropriate eating skills.
(c) Basic manners.
(d) Basic hygeine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
2. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
3. What does Torey ask Chad to do in regards to Sheila?
4. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
5. What does Torey feel about Anton's hope that he will fulfill his dream of going back to school and getting a teaching degree?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)