|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the ice cream that Torey brought for the class?
(a) Whitney drops it and it is ruined.
(b) It melts because the freezer broke.
(c) It was taken by the fifth grade class by mistake.
(d) The children destroy it during playtime.
2. What does Sheila do when she is told that she will not be able to go on the field trip with the class that afternoon?
(a) She goes after the other kids trying to hurt them.
(b) She dumps Torey's desk and smashes items into the floor.
(c) She becomes enraged and bangs her head on the floor.
(d) She destroys all of the papers in the room.
3. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
(a) Her supervisor.
(b) Shelia's father.
(c) Shelia's previous teacher.
(d) Shelia's social worker.
4. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
(a) Talk to Sheila.
(b) Call the social worker.
(c) Figure out a plan for Sheila.
(d) Make lesson plans for the next day.
5. What does Sheila say she will write if she is given a piece of paper?
(a) Anything Torey wants.
(b) A long story about her teacher.
(c) Something secret about herself.
(d) What happened in her past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
2. Which of Torey's students is moving away?
3. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
4. What surprises Torey about Whitney?
5. What does Torey tell Sheila makes her a good little girl?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)