|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Draws on the gym floor.
(b) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(c) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(d) Wets her pants.
2. What does Torey indicate Sheila is very good at doing?
(a) Blaming other people for her acts.
(b) Hiding from Torey and Anton.
(c) Exacting revenge.
(d) Getting out of having to do her work.
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
(a) She believes in conventional teaching methods.
(b) She often wears jeans to work.
(c) She is very disorganized.
(d) She prefers the students call her by her first name.
4. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
(a) That she is bad news.
(b) That she is not his child.
(c) That she is evil.
(d) That she drinks with him.
5. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
(c) Mr. Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
2. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
3. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
4. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
5. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)