|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(c) Soft spoken.
2. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
(a) Until Torey is finished with all of the other students.
(b) Until she is ready to apologize to the student she hurt.
(c) Until the end of the day.
(d) Until she is ready to work.
3. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
(b) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
(c) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(d) She works with the blocks on her own.
4. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) Stands up.
(d) Stomps her feet.
5. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
(a) Because only Torey can handle this student.
(b) Because no other teacher in the district will take her.
(c) Because this child is a special case.
(d) Because the child needs Torey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
2. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
3. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
4. Which of the following best describes how Torey genuinely feels about her students?
5. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)