|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(d) Savannah Joy.
2. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
(a) Surprise them.
(b) Hospitalize them.
(c) Pity them.
(d) Hold them to societal standards.
3. Who does Shelia live with?
(a) Her foster family.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her uncle.
4. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Social skills.
(b) Math skills.
(c) Reading skills.
(d) Personal hygiene.
5. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She hurts the other children.
(b) She plays with blocks.
(c) She clings to Torey.
(d) She sits in the quiet chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Torey tries to force Sheila to do paperwork?
2. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
3. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
4. Why does Mr. Collins paddle Sheila?
5. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)