|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Mental Health Professional.
(b) Elementary Teacher.
(c) Social Worker.
(d) Special Educator.
2. Which of the following is not one of the things Shelia's father said about her?
(a) She wets the bed.
(b) She cries.
(c) She sucks her thumb.
(d) She is a loner.
3. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(b) Awe inspiring.
(c) Frustrating and sad.
4. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
(a) Eats all of the leftover toppings from the cooking lesson.
(b) Goes to the bathroom to clean off the chocolate.
(c) Walks around the classroom aimlessly.
(d) Goes to the quiet chair and sits to wait for her bus.
5. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe something that is worth all of the effort Torey puts unto her students?
(a) Moment of peace.
(b) Moment of learning.
(c) Moment of understanding.
(d) Moment of social awareness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items isn't something that Torey brings to school with her the next day?
2. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
3. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
4. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
5. How does Torey describe Anton?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)