|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
(a) They run out of the classroom.
(b) They laugh and point at Shelia.
(c) They cry and run in circles.
(d) They cower in fear and astonishment.
2. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
3. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(b) She wanders around the room and touches things.
(c) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
(d) She turns her back to Torey.
4. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
(a) The burning incident.
(b) The hygiene issue.
(c) The goldfish incident.
(d) Sheila's missing mother.
5. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
(a) Sheila spoke to Torey.
(b) The other children continued to work on their own work.
(c) Anton was able to get Sheila to complete a math paper.
(d) Sheila moved her chair according to where the group was.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
2. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
3. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
4. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
5. What does Sheila respond to that helps her behavior slowly improve?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)