|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
(a) Thanks Torey.
(b) See ya Torey.
(c) Bye teacher.
(d) See you tomorrow Teacher.
2. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
(a) That Sheila has significant problems.
(b) That Sheila cannot leave Torey's classroom.
(c) That Sheila is only there temporarily.
(d) That Sheila burned a young boy.
3. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
(a) When she hears a loud noise.
(b) When one of the students comes close to her.
(c) When Torey calls her name.
(d) To go to the bathroom.
4. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She wads up the paper and throws it.
(b) She cries.
(c) She does nothing.
(d) She tears up the paper.
5. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
(a) They laugh and point at Shelia.
(b) They cry and run in circles.
(c) They run out of the classroom.
(d) They cower in fear and astonishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
2. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
3. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
4. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
5. What does Torey feel about Anton's hope that he will fulfill his dream of going back to school and getting a teaching degree?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)