|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
(d) Mr. Collins.
2. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(b) Juvenile ward.
(c) State hospital.
(d) Another classroom in the district.
3. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Uses a child safety gate.
(b) Locks the door.
(c) Plays music that soothes the students.
(d) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
4. Why does Sheila say she doesn't cry?
(a) Because she doesn't know how.
(b) Because she is afraid she won't stop.
(c) Because it is a sign of weakness.
(d) Because then people will know she hurts.
5. What does Sheila continue to refuse to do even though she has begun interacting with the other students?
(a) Orally respond to other students.
(c) Talk to Torey directly.
(d) Touch any of the teachers or students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
2. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
3. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
4. What is Torey's favorite television show?
5. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)