|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
(a) Goes to the bathroom to clean off the chocolate.
(b) Eats all of the leftover toppings from the cooking lesson.
(c) Walks around the classroom aimlessly.
(d) Goes to the quiet chair and sits to wait for her bus.
2. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
(a) She broke her leg playing.
(b) She was hit by a car.
(c) Her father cut her leg to punish her.
(d) She was pushed out of the car by her mother.
3. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
(a) Candy bar.
(c) Ice cream.
(d) A movie.
4. Why does Mr. Collins paddle Sheila?
(a) She ran away from the playground.
(b) She started a food fight in the cafeteria.
(c) She tore up the paperwork he had.
(d) She destroyed a teacher's classroom.
5. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey indicate Sheila is very good at doing?
2. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
3. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
4. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
5. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)