|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
(a) Thanks Torey.
(b) See you tomorrow Teacher.
(c) Bye teacher.
(d) See ya Torey.
2. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
3. What does Torey want to test in regards to Sheila?
(a) Her emotions.
(b) Her ability to do math.
(c) All of her academic skills.
(d) Her IQ.
4. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
(a) She follows Torey out of the room, but will not touch her.
(b) Shelia refuses to leave the chair or talk to Torey.
(c) Anton goes and brings Shelia back her own lunch.
(d) The class eats within their own classroom.
5. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
(a) She refuses to do anything with them at all.
(b) She shoves them into Torey's face.
(c) She throws them across the room at another student.
(d) She hides them under her chair and desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
2. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
3. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
4. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
5. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)