|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
(a) Eats all of the leftover toppings from the cooking lesson.
(b) Walks around the classroom aimlessly.
(c) Goes to the quiet chair and sits to wait for her bus.
(d) Goes to the bathroom to clean off the chocolate.
2. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
(a) She sits in the corner and ignores everyone.
(b) She does not respond to Torey or any of the children.
(c) She screams and claws at the door.
(d) She kicks Ed in the shin.
3. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
(a) That she doesn't like Torey and Torey can't make her speak.
(b) That she wants to leave this class as soon as possible.
(c) That she doesn't want to be in this stupid classroom.
(d) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
4. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
(b) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
(c) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
(d) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
5. Which of the following seems to be an accurate description of Sheila in chapter six?
(a) She is eager to learn.
(b) She seems psychopathic.
(c) She is unteachable.
(d) She seems to be afraid of Torey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
2. What does Sheila continue to refuse to do even though she has begun interacting with the other students?
3. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
4. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
5. What does Torey indicate Sheila is very good at doing?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)