|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
(b) She agrees to take them back.
(c) She agrees to keep them at school.
(d) She agrees to find a different present.
2. What happens when Torey tries to force Sheila to do paperwork?
(a) Sheila stabs Torey with a pencil.
(b) Sheila breaks free and shouts that she hates Torey.
(c) Sheila becomes limp and does nothing.
(d) Sheila runs out of the room.
3. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
(a) Ice cream.
(c) Candy bar.
(d) A movie.
4. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe something that is worth all of the effort Torey puts unto her students?
(a) Moment of understanding.
(b) Moment of peace.
(c) Moment of social awareness.
(d) Moment of learning.
5. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
(a) Extra recess time.
(b) A surprise field trip.
(c) A pizza party.
(d) Ice cream on Friday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
2. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
3. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
4. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
5. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)