|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She hurts the other children.
(b) She plays with blocks.
(c) She sits in the quiet chair.
(d) She clings to Torey.
2. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
(a) Just after the year begins.
(b) Just after Christmas vacation.
(c) Just before summer break.
(d) Just after Thanksgiving break.
3. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(b) Frustrating and sad.
(d) Awe inspiring.
4. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
(a) Savannah Joy.
5. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She does nothing.
(b) She tears up the paper.
(c) She wads up the paper and throws it.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
2. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
3. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
4. What is Torey astonished to realize that Sheila was never taught?
5. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)