|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
(a) From a girlfriend who has a young child.
(b) A local charity.
(c) From Whitney's family.
(d) Church box in the school office.
2. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
(a) The burning incident.
(b) The hygiene issue.
(c) The goldfish incident.
(d) Sheila's missing mother.
3. What does Torey feel about Anton's hope that he will fulfill his dream of going back to school and getting a teaching degree?
(a) She admires him for wanting to take that step.
(b) She knows he will achieve that dream.
(c) She is not hopeful.
(d) She is surprised that is his dream.
4. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Mental Health Professional.
(b) Special Educator.
(c) Elementary Teacher.
(d) Social Worker.
5. Which of the following seems to be an accurate description of Sheila in chapter six?
(a) She is unteachable.
(b) She seems to be afraid of Torey.
(c) She seems psychopathic.
(d) She is eager to learn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
2. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
3. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
4. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
5. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)