|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
2. What does Sheila continue to refuse to do even though she has begun interacting with the other students?
(a) Orally respond to other students.
(c) Talk to Torey directly.
(d) Touch any of the teachers or students.
3. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
(a) That she is not his child.
(b) That she is evil.
(c) That she drinks with him.
(d) That she is bad news.
4. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
(a) When Torey calls her name.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) When one of the students comes close to her.
(d) When she hears a loud noise.
5. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
(a) That Sheila has significant problems.
(b) That Sheila cannot leave Torey's classroom.
(c) That Sheila burned a young boy.
(d) That Sheila is only there temporarily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
2. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
3. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
4. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
5. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)