|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila continue to refuse to do even though she has begun interacting with the other students?
(a) Talk to Torey directly.
(b) Orally respond to other students.
(d) Touch any of the teachers or students.
2. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(d) Savannah Joy.
3. How does Torey begin each day?
4. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(b) Transferring a student out.
(c) Having another aide assigned.
(d) Changing the name of her class.
5. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(b) Frustrating and sad.
(d) Awe inspiring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
2. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
3. What is Torey astonished to realize that Sheila was never taught?
4. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
5. What does Torey indicate Sheila is very good at doing?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)