|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
(a) Until she is ready to apologize to the student she hurt.
(b) Until she is ready to work.
(c) Until the end of the day.
(d) Until Torey is finished with all of the other students.
2. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(b) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(c) Draws on the gym floor.
(d) Wets her pants.
3. Who does Shelia live with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her foster family.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her mother.
4. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
5. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
(a) She will have to wash them in the sink every day.
(b) They will not be returned.
(c) She can put them on before she goes home.
(d) Whitney will take them to the laundromat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
2. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for motivation as it is used in the prologue?
4. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
5. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)