|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
(a) It is very censored.
(b) It contains too much information for such a young child.
(c) It describes a different child from the one Torey has seen.
(d) It is very thin.
2. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
(b) She agrees to take them back.
(c) She agrees to keep them at school.
(d) She agrees to find a different present.
3. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
(a) When she hears a loud noise.
(b) When Torey calls her name.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) When one of the students comes close to her.
4. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
(a) Anton was able to get Sheila to complete a math paper.
(b) The other children continued to work on their own work.
(c) Sheila spoke to Torey.
(d) Sheila moved her chair according to where the group was.
5. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
(a) Shoves her in the room.
(b) Walks her in nicely.
(c) Drags her.
(d) Carries her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
2. Why does Mr. Collins paddle Sheila?
3. What does Torey indicate Sheila is very good at doing?
4. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
5. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)