|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Anton's children?
(a) Bright and thriving.
(b) Verbal but not well behaved.
(c) Verbal and engaging.
(d) Quiet and sullen.
2. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
(a) She touches her arm and nods when asked if she is ready.
(b) She raises her hand until Torey acknnowledges her.
(c) She goes back to her seat and completes the math work.
(d) She yells across the room saying she is ready to do her work.
3. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
(a) Her work is exhausting.
(b) Time put in equals rewards.
(c) Her work has many rewards.
(d) Her students should not be in a public school setting.
4. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(a) Social worker.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
(a) Talk to Sheila.
(b) Make lesson plans for the next day.
(c) Figure out a plan for Sheila.
(d) Call the social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
2. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
3. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
4. Why does Sheila refuse to accept the gift that Torey gives to her?
5. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)