|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sheila refuse to accept the gift that Torey gives to her?
(a) She does not like the present.
(b) She doesn't to show Torey how she feels.
(c) She is afraid it will be ruined at her home.
(d) She says her father will not let her keep them.
2. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
3. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
(a) So she can help her complete the math activity.
(b) So she can talk quietly in her ear.
(c) So she cannot move.
(d) So she will feel safe.
4. Why can the reader infer that many people view Torey's work as frustrating and sad?
(a) Because they are unaware of this type of student.
(b) Because they pity her students.
(c) Because they do not understand education.
(d) Because they lack empathy skills.
5. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
(a) Chocolate-covered strawberries.
(b) Chocolate brownies.
(c) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) Chocolate-covered bananas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
2. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
3. What does Sheila respond to that helps her behavior slowly improve?
4. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
5. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)