|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
(a) She says she doesn't know how she learned them.
(b) She says she always knew those words.
(c) She says that her father taught her.
(d) She says that her other teacher let her read magazines.
2. What does Sheila respond to that helps her behavior slowly improve?
(a) Kobold notes.
(b) Student reactions.
(c) Hints from Torey.
(d) Anton's praise.
3. Which of the following items isn't something that Torey brings to school with her the next day?
(b) Water bottles
(c) Baby lotion.
4. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(b) Another classroom in the district.
(c) Juvenile ward.
(d) State hospital.
5. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
(a) Goes back to the room to set up for the afternoon.
(b) Sits at the back of the cafeteria and watches Shelia.
(c) Goes to read Shelia's file.
(d) Goes to the faculty room to find Ed.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
2. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe something that is worth all of the effort Torey puts unto her students?
3. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
4. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
5. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)