|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
2. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to keep them at school.
(b) She agrees to take them back.
(c) She agrees to find a different present.
(d) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
3. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She works with the blocks on her own.
(b) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(c) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
(d) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
4. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(b) Frustrating and sad.
(c) Awe inspiring.
5. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
(a) Speech pattern.
(b) Refusal to talk to the other students.
(c) Ability to read anything.
(d) High intellect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
2. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
3. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
4. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
5. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)