|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She tears up the paper.
(b) She wads up the paper and throws it.
(c) She cries.
(d) She does nothing.
2. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
(a) Classroom rules.
(b) Setting fires.
(c) Being new.
(d) Girls versus boys.
3. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
(a) Chocolate brownies.
(b) Chocolate-covered strawberries.
(c) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) Chocolate-covered bananas.
4. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
(a) That she doesn't want to be in this stupid classroom.
(b) That she doesn't like Torey and Torey can't make her speak.
(c) That she wants to leave this class as soon as possible.
(d) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
5. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
(a) Pity them.
(b) Surprise them.
(c) Hospitalize them.
(d) Hold them to societal standards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
2. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
3. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
4. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
5. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)