|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
(a) She will have to wash them in the sink every day.
(b) They will not be returned.
(c) Whitney will take them to the laundromat.
(d) She can put them on before she goes home.
2. What happens when Anton and Torey arrive at Sheila's shack?
(a) The shack is destroyed.
(b) Sheila's father is drunk.
(c) No one is home.
(d) Sheila is home alone.
3. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
(a) Migrant workers.
(b) High school students.
(c) No one.
4. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
(a) It is very censored.
(b) It is very thin.
(c) It contains too much information for such a young child.
(d) It describes a different child from the one Torey has seen.
5. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
(a) Her work is exhausting.
(b) Her work has many rewards.
(c) Her students should not be in a public school setting.
(d) Time put in equals rewards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
2. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
3. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
4. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
5. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)