|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
(a) Speech pattern.
(b) Ability to read anything.
(c) High intellect.
(d) Refusal to talk to the other students.
2. What does Torey want to test in regards to Sheila?
(a) Her emotions.
(b) All of her academic skills.
(c) Her IQ.
(d) Her ability to do math.
3. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Transferring a student out.
(b) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(c) Having another aide assigned.
(d) Changing the name of her class.
4. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
(a) Until she is ready to apologize to the student she hurt.
(b) Until she is ready to work.
(c) Until Torey is finished with all of the other students.
(d) Until the end of the day.
5. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to find a different present.
(b) She agrees to keep them at school.
(c) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
(d) She agrees to take them back.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
2. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
3. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
4. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
5. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)