|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
(b) Stomps her feet.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) Stands up.
2. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(b) Wets her pants.
(c) Draws on the gym floor.
(d) Deflates some of the gym balls.
3. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
4. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
(a) They cry and run in circles.
(b) They run out of the classroom.
(c) They laugh and point at Shelia.
(d) They cower in fear and astonishment.
5. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
(a) She broke her leg playing.
(b) She was pushed out of the car by her mother.
(c) Her father cut her leg to punish her.
(d) She was hit by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
2. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
3. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
4. What is Torey's favorite television show?
5. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)