|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
(a) Sheila moved her chair according to where the group was.
(b) Anton was able to get Sheila to complete a math paper.
(c) Sheila spoke to Torey.
(d) The other children continued to work on their own work.
2. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
(a) The burning incident.
(b) The hygiene issue.
(c) The goldfish incident.
(d) Sheila's missing mother.
3. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(a) Another classroom in the district.
(b) State hospital.
(c) Juvenile ward.
4. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Max stabs her with a pencil.
(b) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
(c) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
(d) Peter screams and runs from the room.
5. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
(b) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
(c) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
(d) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
2. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
3. Why does Sheila refuse to accept the gift that Torey gives to her?
4. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
5. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)