|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torey describe Anton?
(a) Patient and good with the kids.
(b) Good with the kids, but unable to help with academics.
(c) Surprisingly well educated.
(d) Understanding and kind.
2. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
(a) Must be an aide in the room.
(b) Must be bilingual.
(c) Must have a college degree.
(d) Must be a highly qualified aide.
3. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She doesn't make eye contact or acknowledge it.
(c) She gets angry and stops pauing attention to it.
(d) It makes her very sad.
4. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
(a) She tears them up into pieces.
(b) She walks away from the group.
(c) She stands on the chair and bows.
(d) She accepts them quietly.
5. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
(a) Goes to read Shelia's file.
(b) Sits at the back of the cafeteria and watches Shelia.
(c) Goes to the faculty room to find Ed.
(d) Goes back to the room to set up for the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
2. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
3. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
4. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
5. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)