|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
(b) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
(c) Max stabs her with a pencil.
(d) Peter screams and runs from the room.
2. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
(a) Must have a college degree.
(b) Must be an aide in the room.
(c) Must be bilingual.
(d) Must be a highly qualified aide.
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for motivation as it is used in the prologue?
4. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
(a) Stands up.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) Stomps her feet.
5. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
2. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
3. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
4. Which of the following items isn't something that Torey brings to school with her the next day?
5. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)