|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Transferring a student out.
(b) Changing the name of her class.
(c) Having another aide assigned.
(d) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
2. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(c) Frustrating and sad.
(d) Awe inspiring.
3. What happens when Anton and Torey arrive at Sheila's shack?
(a) Sheila's father is drunk.
(b) Sheila is home alone.
(c) No one is home.
(d) The shack is destroyed.
4. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
(a) Must have a college degree.
(b) Must be a highly qualified aide.
(c) Must be an aide in the room.
(d) Must be bilingual.
5. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
(a) From a girlfriend who has a young child.
(b) Church box in the school office.
(c) From Whitney's family.
(d) A local charity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
2. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
3. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
4. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
5. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)