|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
(a) When Torey calls her name.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) When she hears a loud noise.
(d) When one of the students comes close to her.
2. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(b) Soft spoken.
3. Which of the following seems to be an accurate description of Sheila in chapter six?
(a) She is unteachable.
(b) She is eager to learn.
(c) She seems psychopathic.
(d) She seems to be afraid of Torey.
4. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
5. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
(a) Torey moves the group to where she is sitting.
(b) She is sent to the corner.
(c) She runs out of the room to the gym again.
(d) Anton ends up chasing her around the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
2. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
3. How does Torey begin each day?
4. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
5. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)