|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
2. How does Torey describe Anton?
(a) Patient and good with the kids.
(b) Good with the kids, but unable to help with academics.
(c) Surprisingly well educated.
(d) Understanding and kind.
3. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She wads up the paper and throws it.
(b) She cries.
(c) She tears up the paper.
(d) She does nothing.
4. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
(a) Goes to read Shelia's file.
(b) Goes back to the room to set up for the afternoon.
(c) Sits at the back of the cafeteria and watches Shelia.
(d) Goes to the faculty room to find Ed.
5. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
2. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
3. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
4. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
5. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)