|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(b) Transferring a student out.
(c) Changing the name of her class.
(d) Having another aide assigned.
2. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
(a) She broke her leg playing.
(b) Her father cut her leg to punish her.
(c) She was hit by a car.
(d) She was pushed out of the car by her mother.
3. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
(a) A movie.
(c) Candy bar.
(d) Ice cream.
4. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
(a) It makes her very sad.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She doesn't make eye contact or acknowledge it.
(d) She gets angry and stops pauing attention to it.
5. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to take them back.
(b) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
(c) She agrees to keep them at school.
(d) She agrees to find a different present.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
2. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
3. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
4. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
5. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)