|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
2. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
(a) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave two hours early.
(b) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave 1/2 an hour late.
(c) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 2 hours late.
(d) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 1/2 an hour early.
3. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Having another aide assigned.
(b) Transferring a student out.
(c) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(d) Changing the name of her class.
4. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) Stands up.
(c) Stomps her feet.
5. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(b) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
(c) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
(d) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
2. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
3. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
4. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
5. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)