|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
2. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
3. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(a) Social worker.
(d) Her father.
4. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
(a) She had reservations.
(b) She was excited.
(c) She was unsure and wanted to visit the students before deciding.
(d) She declined it.
5. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe something that is worth all of the effort Torey puts unto her students?
(a) Moment of social awareness.
(b) Moment of peace.
(c) Moment of learning.
(d) Moment of understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
2. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term bond as it is used to describe the relationship between Torey and her students?
3. What does Sheila respond to that helps her behavior slowly improve?
4. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
5. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)