|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
(b) She works with the blocks on her own.
(c) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(d) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
2. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(a) Social worker.
(b) Her father.
3. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Math skills.
(b) Personal hygiene.
(c) Social skills.
(d) Reading skills.
4. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
(a) Until Torey is finished with all of the other students.
(b) Until the end of the day.
(c) Until she is ready to work.
(d) Until she is ready to apologize to the student she hurt.
5. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
(a) They are all crazy.
(b) It is not meant for her.
(c) They do not like her.
(d) It is a class she wants to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
2. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
3. What happens when Anton and Torey arrive at Sheila's shack?
4. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
5. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)