|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
(a) Candy bar.
(c) A movie.
(d) Ice cream.
2. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
(a) Must be bilingual.
(b) Must be a highly qualified aide.
(c) Must be an aide in the room.
(d) Must have a college degree.
3. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
(a) She runs out of the room to the gym again.
(b) Torey moves the group to where she is sitting.
(c) Anton ends up chasing her around the room.
(d) She is sent to the corner.
4. What does Torey want to test in regards to Sheila?
(a) Her IQ.
(b) All of her academic skills.
(c) Her ability to do math.
(d) Her emotions.
5. Which of the following seems to be an accurate description of Sheila in chapter six?
(a) She is unteachable.
(b) She is eager to learn.
(c) She seems psychopathic.
(d) She seems to be afraid of Torey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
2. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Shelia's father said about her?
4. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
5. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)