|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
(a) When she hears a loud noise.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) When one of the students comes close to her.
(d) When Torey calls her name.
2. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(a) Soft spoken.
3. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
(a) She only has a pail of water for drinking in the house.
(b) She is not allowed to have any water.
(c) She is unable to bathe.
(d) She has to wash in the same bucket she drinks from.
4. How does Torey begin each day?
5. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
(a) Basement class.
(b) Wasted class.
(c) Dump class.
(d) Garbage class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
2. Which of the following items isn't something that Torey brings to school with her the next day?
3. What does Torey notice about Sheila as she gives her a bath in the sink?
4. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
5. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)