|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey notice about Sheila as she gives her a bath in the sink?
(a) She is undernourished and very skinny.
(b) She has signs of current abuse.
(c) She is afraid of taking a bath.
(d) She has many scars on her little body.
2. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
(a) Resource teacher.
(c) Inclusion teacher.
(d) Speech teacher.
3. What is Torey's favorite television show?
(a) Little House on the Praire.
(b) Welcome Back Kotter.
(c) Brady Bunch.
(d) Star Trek.
4. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term bond as it is used to describe the relationship between Torey and her students?
5. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
(b) She turns her back to Torey.
(c) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(d) She wanders around the room and touches things.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
2. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
3. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
4. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
5. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)