|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
(a) She raises her hand until Torey acknnowledges her.
(b) She touches her arm and nods when asked if she is ready.
(c) She yells across the room saying she is ready to do her work.
(d) She goes back to her seat and completes the math work.
2. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
(b) Max stabs her with a pencil.
(c) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
(d) Peter screams and runs from the room.
3. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
(a) She eats lunch with the kids.
(b) She sends Sheila to the office to eat her lunch.
(c) She takes the pencils away when she leaves the class.
(d) She refuses to have more class pets.
4. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
(a) That she wants to leave this class as soon as possible.
(b) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
(c) That she doesn't like Torey and Torey can't make her speak.
(d) That she doesn't want to be in this stupid classroom.
5. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
(a) Candy bar.
(b) Ice cream.
(d) A movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
2. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term bond as it is used to describe the relationship between Torey and her students?
3. What is Torey's favorite television show?
4. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
5. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)