|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(c) Her father.
(d) Social worker.
2. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
(b) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(c) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
(d) She works with the blocks on her own.
3. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
4. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
(a) She tears them up into pieces.
(b) She walks away from the group.
(c) She accepts them quietly.
(d) She stands on the chair and bows.
5. Which of the following is not one of the things Shelia's father said about her?
(a) She wets the bed.
(b) She is a loner.
(c) She cries.
(d) She sucks her thumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe something that is worth all of the effort Torey puts unto her students?
2. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
3. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
4. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
5. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)