|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
(a) She yells across the room saying she is ready to do her work.
(b) She raises her hand until Torey acknnowledges her.
(c) She goes back to her seat and completes the math work.
(d) She touches her arm and nods when asked if she is ready.
2. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
(a) Dump class.
(b) Basement class.
(c) Wasted class.
(d) Garbage class.
3. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Having another aide assigned.
(b) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(c) Changing the name of her class.
(d) Transferring a student out.
4. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Wets her pants.
(b) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(c) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(d) Draws on the gym floor.
5. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(a) Her father.
(b) Social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
2. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
3. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
4. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
5. Which of the following best describes how Torey genuinely feels about her students?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)