|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
(a) Ice cream.
(c) Candy bar.
(d) A movie.
2. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
(a) Extra recess time.
(b) A surprise field trip.
(c) Ice cream on Friday.
(d) A pizza party.
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Shelia's father said about her?
(a) She is a loner.
(b) She cries.
(c) She sucks her thumb.
(d) She wets the bed.
4. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
(b) Stands up.
(c) Stomps her feet.
(d) Nothing at all.
5. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
(a) Being new.
(b) Girls versus boys.
(c) Setting fires.
(d) Classroom rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
2. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
3. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
4. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
5. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)