|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
(a) They cry and run in circles.
(b) They cower in fear and astonishment.
(c) They laugh and point at Shelia.
(d) They run out of the classroom.
2. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
(a) Shelia's social worker.
(b) Shelia's father.
(c) Her supervisor.
(d) Shelia's previous teacher.
3. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) Stands up.
(c) Stomps her feet.
4. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
(a) The rewards she experiences are very small.
(b) Children touch her life.
(c) Her students are hopeless cases.
(d) Students should not be shoved through the system.
5. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
(d) Savannah Joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
2. How does Torey describe Anton?
3. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
4. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
5. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)