|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
(a) Her supervisor.
(b) Shelia's social worker.
(c) Shelia's father.
(d) Shelia's previous teacher.
2. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
3. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
(a) Because only Torey can handle this student.
(b) Because the child needs Torey.
(c) Because no other teacher in the district will take her.
(d) Because this child is a special case.
4. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Mental Health Professional.
(b) Elementary Teacher.
(c) Special Educator.
(d) Social Worker.
5. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
(b) Max stabs her with a pencil.
(c) Peter screams and runs from the room.
(d) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
2. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
3. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
4. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
5. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)