|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
(a) Because this child is a special case.
(b) Because only Torey can handle this student.
(c) Because no other teacher in the district will take her.
(d) Because the child needs Torey.
2. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(c) Savannah Joy.
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Shelia's father said about her?
(a) She cries.
(b) She is a loner.
(c) She wets the bed.
(d) She sucks her thumb.
4. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(a) Juvenile ward.
(b) State hospital.
(d) Another classroom in the district.
5. Which of the following is the best synonym for motivation as it is used in the prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
2. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
3. How does Torey describe Anton?
4. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
5. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)