|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Elementary Teacher.
(b) Mental Health Professional.
(c) Special Educator.
(d) Social Worker.
2. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
(a) Goes to read Shelia's file.
(b) Goes back to the room to set up for the afternoon.
(c) Goes to the faculty room to find Ed.
(d) Sits at the back of the cafeteria and watches Shelia.
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term bond as it is used to describe the relationship between Torey and her students?
4. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
(a) Talk to Sheila.
(b) Figure out a plan for Sheila.
(c) Make lesson plans for the next day.
(d) Call the social worker.
5. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
(a) She accepts them quietly.
(b) She stands on the chair and bows.
(c) She walks away from the group.
(d) She tears them up into pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
2. Why can the reader infer that many people view Torey's work as frustrating and sad?
3. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
4. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
5. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)