|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
(a) She follows Torey out of the room, but will not touch her.
(b) The class eats within their own classroom.
(c) Shelia refuses to leave the chair or talk to Torey.
(d) Anton goes and brings Shelia back her own lunch.
2. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(c) Awe inspiring.
(d) Frustrating and sad.
3. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(d) Savannah Joy.
4. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
(a) When she hears a loud noise.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) When Torey calls her name.
(d) When one of the students comes close to her.
5. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
(a) Wasted class.
(b) Dump class.
(c) Basement class.
(d) Garbage class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
2. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
3. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
4. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
5. Who does Shelia live with?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)