|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
(b) Peter screams and runs from the room.
(c) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
(d) Max stabs her with a pencil.
2. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
(a) Walks around the classroom aimlessly.
(b) Goes to the bathroom to clean off the chocolate.
(c) Eats all of the leftover toppings from the cooking lesson.
(d) Goes to the quiet chair and sits to wait for her bus.
3. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
(a) They are all crazy.
(b) They do not like her.
(c) It is not meant for her.
(d) It is a class she wants to leave.
4. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
(b) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
(c) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(d) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
5. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
(a) Her supervisor.
(b) Shelia's father.
(c) Shelia's previous teacher.
(d) Shelia's social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
2. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
3. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
4. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)