|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
(a) Drags her.
(b) Walks her in nicely.
(c) Carries her.
(d) Shoves her in the room.
2. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
(a) She is sent to the corner.
(b) Torey moves the group to where she is sitting.
(c) Anton ends up chasing her around the room.
(d) She runs out of the room to the gym again.
3. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
(a) Hospitalize them.
(b) Surprise them.
(c) Hold them to societal standards.
(d) Pity them.
4. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
(b) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
(c) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
(d) She carries her to the cafeteria.
5. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
2. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
3. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
4. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
5. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)