|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(a) Frustrating and sad.
(c) Awe inspiring.
2. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
(a) That she wants to leave this class as soon as possible.
(b) That she doesn't want to be in this stupid classroom.
(c) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
(d) That she doesn't like Torey and Torey can't make her speak.
3. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
(b) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
(c) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
(d) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
4. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
(a) Disability awareness.
(b) Love of teaching.
(c) Interest in sharing a story.
(d) Love for her students.
5. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
2. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
4. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
5. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)