|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
(a) Mr. Collins.
2. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
(a) They do not like her.
(b) It is not meant for her.
(c) It is a class she wants to leave.
(d) They are all crazy.
3. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(c) Savannah Joy.
4. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
(a) Shelia's father.
(b) Her supervisor.
(c) Shelia's previous teacher.
(d) Shelia's social worker.
5. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
(a) Just after Christmas vacation.
(b) Just after the year begins.
(c) Just after Thanksgiving break.
(d) Just before summer break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
2. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
3. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
4. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
5. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)