Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
(a) She touches her arm and nods when asked if she is ready.
(b) She yells across the room saying she is ready to do her work.
(c) She raises her hand until Torey acknnowledges her.
(d) She goes back to her seat and completes the math work.
2. Which of the following best describes how Torey genuinely feels about her students?
(a) She empathizes.
(b) She supports.
(c) She cares.
(d) She tolerates.
3. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
(b) She agrees to keep them at school.
(c) She agrees to find a different present.
(d) She agrees to take them back.
4. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
(a) Speech pattern.
(b) High intellect.
(c) Refusal to talk to the other students.
(d) Ability to read anything.
5. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
2. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
3. What does Torey notice about Sheila as she gives her a bath in the sink?
4. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
5. How does Torey describe Anton?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)